Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Nineteen Years
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 12-14-06 03:13 AM CT (US)   
From the maker of Macbeth...

• b a c k g r o u n d •

For half a century, England has been torn by bloody civil wars. As spring fell in 1461, Edward of York, assisted by the powerful Earl of Warwick, marched on London and claimed the English Throne as his own. He followed up his coup with a series of bloody purges. Amongst the victims were your parents, accused and hung by Edward's brother, Richard.

Nineteen years have passed, and rumours of a impending Lancastrian rebellion have spread throughout the kingdom. In France, Henry Tudor has mustered his soldiers. It is time to take your revenge.

• s c r e e n s h o t s •

Everything you got from Macbeth. | And More. | New Terrains. | Big Cities. | Modified technologies and new strategies.

• q u e s t i o n s •

When will it be released? :: Sometime in 2007. Most likely.

How many scenarios will there be? :: It will be four scenarios in the campaign.

Are you using mods? :: Absolutely. I've used a compiled a number of mods by some talented designers, including Kor and Mechstra, Agamemnon, and Jortigo_Agua, as well as a number of my own. The whole campaign will come with a custom installer, so all you'll need to install and play the campaign is a copy of The Conquerors with C-Patch installed.

Will I be able to play other games or campaigns when Nineteen Years is installed? :: No, the mod is not backwards-compatible. You'll need to uninstall Nineteen Years before playing other games. On most computers, this will take around one minute.

Can I be a play-tester? :: Not unless I know and trust you.

Will it be like Macbeth? :: Yes, it will be very similar to Macbeth, but hopefully a lot more fun.

• c o n t a c t •

Contact me any time at Macbeth_Campaigns [at] yahoo.com

Don't post if you haven't checked this thread.
I am a card-carrying Tsunami Studios member. | Macbeth | Install Script Tutorial | Nineteen Years... | Put a timer in your scenario!
Piece By Piece (2) Progress Bar: | █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ | Download it now!

[This message has been edited by Dave_Earl (edited 03-21-2007 @ 09:12 PM).]

Replies:
posted 03-22-07 06:17 PM CT (US)     71 / 78  
And here Dave has bastards like me who can't even set time aside to finish all the playtesting he started.

[This message has been edited by Mashek (edited 03-22-2007 @ 06:19 PM).]

posted 03-22-07 10:44 PM CT (US)     72 / 78  
Don't be so manic depressive Mashek! If it wasn't for the testing you and Steve have already done the campaign wouldn't be half as good as it is already.

BTW, did either of you get thay file I sent through a day or two ago?

Regards,

Dave.

I am a card-carrying Tsunami Studios member. | Macbeth | Install Script Tutorial | Nineteen Years... | Put a timer in your scenario!
Piece By Piece (2) Progress Bar: | █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ | Download it now!
posted 03-22-07 11:29 PM CT (US)     73 / 78  
Hmm, is Mel Gibson going to star in this campaign?

"I mean, imagine someone screaming 'MAH PANTS' with no pants. Wouldn't that be a truly comical sight?" ---Quaazi
"HOLY CRAP WYO YOU'RE FAT!!!" ---Quaazi
posted 03-23-07 07:31 AM CT (US)     74 / 78  

Quote:

Don't be so manic depressive Mashek!

Lmao. You love it, Dave.

Yeah I got the file. Thanks. Yet to play though.

posted 03-23-07 03:20 PM CT (US)     75 / 78  
I'm working on Scenario 2 at the moment, but I lost
I should get do a report in the next few days, with a recorded game.
Is there anyway you could send me the drs file, because the modpack graphics aren't working.

« the Wolf Hunter »
 The Sorax Cloud ~ Coming Soon
In Progress: The Minigame Competition

[This message has been edited by the Wolf Hunter (edited 03-23-2007 @ 03:21 PM).]

posted 03-23-07 06:18 PM CT (US)     76 / 78  
Hey The Wolf Hunter,

The DRS files are all about 80MB so I can't really email it to you, no.

Quoted from The Wolf Hunter:

because the modpack graphics aren't working

Oh dear. Matty12345 seemed to have a similar problem. If you send me an e-mail we can try and work it out.

Tell me, do you use Modpack Studio often?

Regards,

Dave.

posted 03-23-07 06:51 PM CT (US)     77 / 78  
I'm gonna give it up. Today I had some time so I gave it a try. I downloaded it from another computer, transfered it to my computer, installed nighteen years, played your scenario's and recorded them. After I did all of this I checked the recorded games and every one of them stops after 10 minutes with the message "syncronisation fault".
I'm done with it so I'm gonna stop trying to playtest it.
I hope I don't let you down but if you want me to I can send you a full report.

Good luck with your campain

:Uploaded: The Greece map
:In final stage: Vassal wars, Fall of Rome
:Under construction: The Sassanide Campaign, the real world map pack.

1302AOE@hotmail.be
posted 03-23-07 10:50 PM CT (US)     78 / 78  
Thanks for trying. Not sure what the problem might be with the game.

If you could email me a report that'll be great.

Good luck with your exams.

Dave.

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Nineteen Years
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames