Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Completed: Minigames X!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 6  Next Page »
posted 04 November 2007 09:28 AM EDT (US)   

MINIGAMES X

DOWNLOAD

Introduction

Welcome Mortals! You seem to have stumbled across an amazing map. You cleraly have great taste.

This map features 21 high quality minigames, a point system to get rid of that boring win system, a host control pannel with booters and a Christmas Message included and of course me!

The Games

Key:

• Game name - (Points Avaiable ) Description.

• Tank Wars - (14 ) The Sabres can fire lightning pulses at enemies, they alos home in! Run if you are fired at as these blasts condusct electricity you can hear. Points per kill and for victory.
  • The Eternity Game - (10 ) The most annoying game ever created! It is recommended you do not try this first. Only with practise, skill, logic and luck can you hope to claim the 10 points avaiable here!
  • Chicken Dodge - (25 ) You get more points the longer you can survive this barrage of chickens. I tried to get trukeys, but they hate Christmas enough already. 6 point bonus to the winner and 2 points to the 2nd placer. It is very unlikely that anybody will get 25 points on this one.
  • Dodge Meteors - (Potenitally Infinite ) 3 pads, 1 gets randomly meteored. You get 1 point every round you survive and a bonus if you win.
  • Pit Of Doom - (10 ) Heave in horror as the pits are not sqaurical or cicular! They are very strategic and have many powers guaranteed to create the tension you need.
  • Mind Maze - (10 ) Double up in disbelief as the impossible becomes reality. This devious maze forces you to experiment and utilise all the trigger trick you know of. WARNING: This game was not designed for N00bs!
  • Catapult Duel - (10 ) Battle across beautiful water that I made as you fire fireballs at your enemies.
  • Hawk Attack - (10 ) A strange game of pure chance. Fly in a random direction to escape the evil Hawks!
  • Ye Olde Credits - (0 ) Reminding you that this is my map.
  • Game Name - (Points Available) Brief Description
  • Assassins - (10 ) With limited LOS you must have your daily kills.
  • Gamble - (25 ) Oh the British and their bad luck hate this one! You need to know when to quit or risk leaving empty handed in this game of chance. The chances of getting the 25 points are 1/1024. If you win give me a screenshot!
  • Anubite Race - (10 ) Not the conventional route. This game forces you to explore. There are many quick routes.
  • Relic Hunt - (20 ) Be the first to find 10 relics in this labyrinth. 2 points per relic.
  • Bolt Wars - (13 ) Quick draw! Fly around as a pegasus armed with bolts. 3 points per kill.
  • Agricultural Madness - (Potentially 96 ) A game of my own creation. Steal as many farms as you can in the 3 rounds. 0.5 points per farm. Potentially 96 points but make sure that doesnt happen!
  • Relic Wars - (10 ) Collect relics to duplicate yourself. Last player standing wins.
  • Chariot Race - (10 ) Brief Race in the Spina to gain your 10 points. There are 6 points available to the person who comes second. Watch out for powers!
  • Projectile Summoners - (10 ) Fire at targets or enemies to increase in number, last player standing wins.
  • Dwarf Hurdles - (10 ) Youd be surprised how many idiots dont see the terrain colour similar to their own or even click the dwarf and make someone else win. 10 points to the winner, 6 for the seconder.
  • Minefield - (10 ) Hurry across this evil forest and watch out for exploding monkeys!
  • The Great Race - (10 ) The longest race on the map!
  • Build A Hoplite - (10 ) Ye Olde Classic.

What could have been

• VAMPIRES! - (10 ) You are losing health continually. Stand near a villager to leech their health into yours, but be carefull! You might catch AIDS!
  • Maths Challenge - (10 ) Fear the randomly generated questions and answers. As well as the nerdy maths teacher...

Those games are not included ^^. However there are some triggers for Maths Challenge.

Notes

Version 1.3: May contain some bugs. Got rid of the test message .

Known Bugs

• In Build A Hoplite, if you buy too many mining upgrades you will exhaust your gold supply.
  • I cant be bothered to write all the objectives. Who looks at them anyway? There are instruction cinematics so theres no need for them.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 12-27-2007 @ 02:14 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 04 November 2007 09:42 AM EDT (US)     1 / 142  
    Yay, you finally made a fireworks image where the colours go well together!

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 04 November 2007 09:43 AM EDT (US)     2 / 142  
    This looks really fun! I can't wait for it!

I love Marneus Calgar more than anyone else at Heavengames!
    Accomplishments:
    The Run Back Home (for AoM)(4.2),Arrow Key Movement (for AoM), WorldMap v2 (3.1)(for AoE3) Fight for Life RPG (For AoE3)
    Work In Progress:
    Click Upon an Old Man (30% complete)
    posted 04 November 2007 09:47 AM EDT (US)     3 / 142  

OMG GAME IDEA!

Game Name: Baseball
    Approximate Space: Big Monster sized stadium
    Powers: No powers! except for the thrust of the minotaurs head!
    Misc: Use a minotaur try to make him hit any a dwarf into a certain area of the ball park, remember 3 strikes you out!

Let the minigames begin!
    posted 04 November 2007 10:24 AM EDT (US)     4 / 142  
    Well good idea but I have to turn it down for two reasons:
    1. It will take up too much space
    2. I cant think of a way to make this happen, the scoring, strikes and lengths etc.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    posted 04 November 2007 12:07 PM EDT (US)     5 / 142  
    Nice presentation, although the colours you use for the headlines are a bit... too shiny.

But if I were to comment on the game, I'd say that I think it sounds very interesting, and that I wish you good luck further.

Sweet baby maizes!
    posted 04 November 2007 12:14 PM EDT (US)     6 / 142  
    Thanks .

posted 04 November 2007 12:30 PM EDT (US)     7 / 142  
    Aha you are finally showcasing the map. I take it you fixed that sync problem. Good luck with the rest of the map!

The boy with the mad imagination
    Prepare for the ultimate duel!
    Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
    Find out and download the transform trigger here.
    Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.
    posted 04 November 2007 01:24 PM EDT (US)     8 / 142  
    Actually no. If you read it it says "This is the aftermath of Minigames Paradise that synced for no reason". Im starting again, this is already better! .

posted 05 November 2007 03:03 AM EDT (US)     9 / 142  

OMG GAME IDEA!

Game Name:
    Dwarf Football
    Approximate Space: enough space to make it look like a football field.
    Points: Score 4 or 5 points per goal, first with 3 goals wins.
    Powers: Forgot the name of the atlantean power that bounces opponents away for a while.
    Misc: I have no idea whether this has been done before and it just came up in my mind and seemed like an amazingly funny idea to see Mountain Giants using their kick attack against a tiny dwarf and see him flying through the air.
    Every player gets two giants.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
    posted 05 November 2007 03:44 AM EDT (US)     10 / 142  
    Sounds like an exact copy of monty pythons's giant soccer random map. It also has the shockwave in it.
    posted 05 November 2007 10:19 AM EDT (US)     11 / 142  
    Someone has already done that?! Could someone give me the link to that game? I would LOVE to play it!

posted 05 November 2007 10:22 AM EDT (US)     12 / 142  
    I've played this and its very entertaining so far .

I never asked for this.
    posted 05 November 2007 10:42 AM EDT (US)     13 / 142  
    @Baske: M0nTy_PyTh0n's Giants Soccer 1.9.

Sweet baby maizes!
    posted 05 November 2007 11:15 AM EDT (US)     14 / 142  
    The football idea is good, I may use it but it will definately need improving.

Maybe grant players powers like summon a heka.

Also the crowds could complain that they dont featured in the map and riot onto the pitch, you have to kill them for currency or points.

posted 05 November 2007 11:25 AM EDT (US)     15 / 142  
    Make sure you call it "British Football". Why did those americans ruin it and change the name...? And rugby too!

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 06 November 2007 03:33 PM EDT (US)     16 / 142  
    Ill only be able to wrok at this on weekends so it may take a while longer than you think.

posted 06 November 2007 03:55 PM EDT (US)     17 / 142  

OMG GAME IDEA!

Game Name: Lush Escape
    Approximate Space: Doesn't matter much, the smaller, the harder it will be.
    Powers: Temporary invincibilty (don't know quite how you'd do this)
    Misc: A comp player set to gaia (atlantean version) which has units spawn in random places in a set area. your character has to escape the lush and can't be stood on it for more than a set time limit (up to you to decide on the best one) or else you die and have to start over on points. You could add something which for every 10 points you slow down :P.

I am not 100% sure this would be possible but I can't think why it wouldn't be.

Exilian Patrician
    | SotK |

Valour is the contempt of death and pain. - Tacitus

[This message has been edited by Son_Of_The_King (edited 11-06-2007 @ 04:15 PM).]

posted 06 November 2007 04:01 PM EDT (US)     18 / 142  
    @Mephiles: European Football.
    @SOTK: I wouldn't have a clue how to do this. But it seems a fun idea

[This message has been edited by Baske (edited 11-06-2007 @ 04:01 PM).]

posted 06 November 2007 04:14 PM EDT (US)     19 / 142  
    @Baske: I could do the random spawning but not much else lol. I had the idea accidentely when I spawned a stone fence and it began sprouting lush when I was making a maze for my scenario.

Exilian Patrician
    | SotK |

posted 06 November 2007 04:31 PM EDT (US)     20 / 142  
    Son_Of_the_King, its a good idea and I can think of a way to do it! Ill just have to reduce the point system a bit.

Also forcing the comp to be gaia would be extremely hard and I wouldnt like to rely on people doing that so this may not be added.

Elephant Dodge cancelled - the cyclopses were lazy.

posted 06 November 2007 04:36 PM EDT (US)     21 / 142  
    Cool!

Exilian Patrician
    | SotK |

posted 06 November 2007 08:28 PM EDT (US)     22 / 142  

OMG GAME IDEA!

game name: Heroic Boxing Tournament
    approximate space: Very small, all you need is one ring.
    points: For however many players you knock out or for how long you stay alive.
    powers: Hmmm...Maybe use ceasefire.
    Misc: The units would be Aggamennons (uses fists), and for every round you get a SMALL health regeneration (can't let it last too long). Maybe use two rings (or one big ring--it says uses up to 4 players).
    posted 07 November 2007 07:27 AM EDT (US)     23 / 142  
    I have a pretty nice game idea, but it's too hard to discribe it. I'll have to show you it if you are interested.
    I think that hardly anybody has ever seen such a minigame

btw, the eternity game sounds fun and sounds like a daring minigame

What are the key ingredients to make a popular RPG? To find out, read the results of the RPG survey.
    Want to create an advanced patrol/pathfinding system? Have a look at the powerful Pathfinding triggers.
    Games I'm playing: The Witness [80%] Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [20%]
    posted 07 November 2007 09:16 PM EDT (US)     24 / 142  
    sounds good. whats yeebaa think of the 'boxing tournament' idea?
    posted 10 November 2007 03:14 AM EDT (US)     25 / 142  
    Its a good stye of idea, I maymodify it to make the outcomes more variable.

Im starting work on a 'Build A Hoplite'.

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 11-10-2007 @ 06:23 AM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 6  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Completed: Minigames X!
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames