You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: help me: creating mods for a roman campaign!
posted 19 June 2008 10:07 AM EDT (US)   
hello everybody! i am currently creating a roman campaign, in 4 chapters, with eyecandys large maps (the Rome city map is more than 1000X1000 meters large!!!)It is about a police story which takes place in Rome under the Republic: a young man is going to discover that his uncle, eminent Roman senator, was murdered and he is going to make everything to find the murderers of his uncle and avenge him! i am searching someone who could help me for creating some mods, because i am reather bad in modding, and if someone of you want to join me creating this campaign he is welcome!I would have:- romanic citizens girls in traditional wear- black slaves which one carrying a range with feathers - romanic musicians- romanic priest- Furniture as table, a chair currule, a cupboard, a bed and furniture of library(excuse my wrong english i am french!!)you van join me at : alex-tigrou@hotmail.frThank You!!!!!!!
Replies:
posted 19 June 2008 12:58 PM EDT (US)     1 / 26  
There are TWO roman mods currently in progress, the roman legion and SQPR.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
posted 19 June 2008 08:50 PM EDT (US)     2 / 26  
I was going to say just that. I love your idea, sounds like a sort of "film noir meets Ben Hur". It should be pretty cool.

Old Bachus, Napoleon of Spam turned half decent forumer
>>Winner of Most Improved AoMH Forumer '09<<
~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy
posted 20 June 2008 00:11 AM EDT (US)     3 / 26  
You should consider joining Purple Design Studios, where currently a full Roman Expansion is being developed as a complete civilization, which will give you a chance to work on the official campaign.
posted 21 June 2008 08:54 PM EDT (US)     4 / 26  
@ Salem. You know, I sure wish ES would have made furniture and the like in the Editor. Sure would make in door stuff so much easier. The detective should have a seedy bar where he hangs out.

And your English is a lot better than that of many people who come to the States these days.

~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy
posted 23 June 2008 09:58 AM EDT (US)     5 / 26  
I know the existence of SPQR and the roman legion mod, I do not try to create a new civilization but to improve as much as possible my scenario!

For the moment, I have already realized the first map, that of the city of Rome, I shall post it screenshots soon! My idea is to see to it that the player is the master of his choices:
Political career, military career, to engage spies, liquidators...Clement or merciless being...

But to advance this campaign, I need many characters in the story, and make it more attractive!

;-) it's for that I ask some help to create Mods!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the proposition to join "PDStudio" but for the moment I prefer to finish this campaign, I shall see later!
posted 23 June 2008 08:51 PM EDT (US)     6 / 26  
@ Salem. I'll be looking forward to seeing those screenies.

>>My work<<

posted 27 June 2008 05:39 PM EDT (US)     7 / 26  
posted 27 June 2008 06:06 PM EDT (US)     8 / 26  
who u are realy good!!!!
became the game an RPG?

I can model some eyecandy if u need like tables, stones or wood things!!!

>> www.EmjeR.com <<

Mods - EmjeR's eyecandy pack :: Improved Greeks look :: Ghengis Khan - Mods
Programs - BCTool Attachpoint Editor :: BCTool :: Words - Programs
Games - 0 AD :: Stronhold 2 :: BfME 2 - Games
!! Proud member of WildFire Games !!
posted 27 June 2008 06:19 PM EDT (US)     9 / 26  
@emjer Yes, I shall want! That would be really nice from your part! I am really invalid to make models!! thank you At least for your compliment
posted 27 June 2008 06:32 PM EDT (US)     10 / 26  
give my first task? at ur service

>> www.EmjeR.com <<

posted 27 June 2008 06:50 PM EDT (US)     11 / 26  
Holy bat**** that's amazing!

Your advertisement here!
posted 27 June 2008 07:23 PM EDT (US)     12 / 26  
Shit that is amazing just like some of our Itailian friends here, the French and Itailian are always good at making stuff!

<3
posted 28 June 2008 02:40 AM EDT (US)     13 / 26  
@ Emjer:
could you give me your e-mail address, like that, it might be easier to explain you and send you photos about what i would have!!
But if you want, you can begin tables, no matters!
Salem
posted 28 June 2008 03:07 AM EDT (US)     14 / 26  
ok I'll start.

EDIT: table is done.
http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=7728

>> www.EmjeR.com <<

[This message has been edited by MrEmjeR (edited 07-26-2018 @ 00:35 AM).]

posted 28 June 2008 09:29 PM EDT (US)     15 / 26  
Thank you very much emjer I waited not in the fact that you finish them so fast!
For the rest, I shall send you an e-mail as quickly as possible by hoping that you understand what I shall write you, because I am a little limited with my English!

I cannot maybe answer your questions, remarks ...during 2 months which arrive because I risk to have no access to internet!
posted 27 February 2009 12:12 PM EDT (US)     16 / 26  
here some new screenshots for this campaign now named:
THE DARKEST HOURS OF ROME

here the proletarii quarters
[JPEG, (334.47 KB)]

and here some characters (all the heads are not finished and i used the senator model made by dan-swordsman for some of them)

[JPEG, (203.37 KB)]

(i have change my username because i've delete my old mail adresse i don't remember my old login password )
posted 27 February 2009 10:10 PM EDT (US)     17 / 26  
Those are great. I'd been worried about you. I had forgotten by know and it's good to know you're still at it!

>>My work<<

posted 27 February 2009 11:14 PM EDT (US)     18 / 26  
Those are some extremely impressive screenshots, and pretty nice mods too. Good luck with this project- I'll play it when you finish

My heavens:

DoFH
AoMH

"Imageshack is the tool of satan. Never use it under any circumstances."~Yeebaagooon
Visit my first hosted competition at DoFH
[img]http://elpea.net/hg/upload/upload/1242700941dofh3.jpg[/img]
posted 28 February 2009 00:18 AM EDT (US)     19 / 26  
If you need some legionaries, I have this good looking guys

posted 28 February 2009 12:33 PM EDT (US)     20 / 26  
Foozle SPQR pack would be another good thing to use.

>>My work<<

posted 02 March 2009 10:43 AM EDT (US)     21 / 26  
Thank you but i'm still creating them!
But if you want, i need some help for mods
Here you can find a link for a topic i've made for this:
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=19,27353,,10
i wait your replies!
;-)
posted 02 March 2009 11:08 AM EDT (US)     22 / 26  
Wow this guy is really impressive!
posted 02 March 2009 11:57 AM EDT (US)     23 / 26  
Impressive is an understatement.

Getting people this good is very rare indeed .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 02 March 2009 06:31 PM EDT (US)     24 / 26  
Let alone when there still newbies. Anno Dominus might be willing to help. This rivals his Rome 78 B.C.

>>My work<<

[This message has been edited by Old Bachus (edited 03-02-2009 @ 06:33 PM).]

posted 14 March 2009 09:46 AM EDT (US)     25 / 26  
About ROME 78bc it's not really the same there might have resemblances there but the story is completely different as well as the way of playing and the design of maps.

I will post a real scenario announcement soon!
posted 14 March 2009 07:38 PM EDT (US)     26 / 26  
Well, of course.

>>My work<<

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » help me: creating mods for a roman campaign!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames