You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Random 2 - 4LUG (Swolte, Naeco, Creepy, Vampyre)
posted 04-23-08 01:16 AM EDT (US)   
Random Map, Large + UG, surrender off. Made sure heroes were of same race. No other customizations.

Turn Order:
Swolte - swolte[at]gmail[dot]com
Naeco - nguyen.huyhai[at]gmail[dot]com
CreepyFellow - creepyfellow[at]gmail[dot]com
UnholyVampyre - unholyvampyre[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]nz

Game restarted and first turn has been sent to Swolte. Good luck all!

2009 1v1-Mapmaking Champion, Former PBEM Singles Champion, Proud contributor to the UPatch 1.4 and 1.5 effort
War of the Twins- 1 vs 1 PBEM map, Too Much Water - 1 vs 1 PBEM map, winner of 2009 1vs1 Mapmaking Challenge
My Dragon Age development blog

[This message has been edited by Timelord (edited 05-29-2008 @ 11:13 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-23-08 08:02 AM EDT (US)     1 / 21  
I am guessing this is 1.4 random game. I singed up months ago and just saw a message in my email today. Doing turn now will be sent in 5 mins.

Turn sent GL guys.

i am the vampyre king i can do anything

[This message has been edited by vampyreking (edited 04-23-2008 @ 08:16 AM).]

posted 04-23-08 11:07 PM EDT (US)     2 / 21  
Well, this was unexpected and most welcome!

Turn Sent
posted 04-27-08 09:30 PM EDT (US)     3 / 21  
I have emailed Flyingtoaster to see whether he's still interested. We can start looking for a replacement soon!

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 04-28-08 11:50 PM EDT (US)     4 / 21  
I'm in, but i need someone to send me the turn.
posted 05-01-08 08:55 PM EDT (US)     5 / 21  
I had, is that email accurate? I'll resend.
posted 05-08-08 10:35 AM EDT (US)     6 / 21  
I guess I'm relatively new to Swolte as both games that we're in, we've never confronted each other or event made contact

So, I'm in. Email is here:

Tired of manually receiving/sending your PBEM turns everyday ? Try out Dave's PBEM Wrapper!
posted 05-09-08 03:24 AM EDT (US)     7 / 21  
Great, welcome!!! Contact the creepy guy, plz!

My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 05-15-08 03:12 PM EDT (US)     8 / 21  
Aha, guess I'll send the turn to naeco. I didn't have this thread bookmarked and kept waiting for a email and finally decided to check.

Well, sending turn and bookmarking thread.
posted 05-15-08 05:49 PM EDT (US)     9 / 21  
Yaka of the Tigrans, day 1

I found myself far away from home in the middle of the desert. Where's my lava pool? Where's the draco people? But the people in Ufacir are very friendly to me and make me feel like one of them.

In the first day, I did a good deed for them and to prove the magic power of fire by claiming a furnace from the dwarves. We need more of those to heaten up our pocket!

We begin the construction in Ufacir and scouts spotted further in the north, some dark elves are keeping the good building materials. We'll need that, and with some luck Ufacir might be able to build an army soon!

ts

ps: There's probably some mixed-up in the turn order. If I replace Flying Toaster, Swolte would be the person to receive the turn from me, but the in-game setting indicates that VampyreKing is the one who plays next.

Tired of manually receiving/sending your PBEM turns everyday ? Try out Dave's PBEM Wrapper!

[This message has been edited by naecO (edited 05-15-2008 @ 05:52 PM).]

posted 05-18-08 07:46 PM EDT (US)     10 / 21  
bum^p!

If Swolte has not made his first turn, I fear that there are some mixed-ups in turn order as I see in the head post that vampyre played first, and yet my turn is set to send to him.

posted 05-29-08 11:15 PM EDT (US)     11 / 21  
Bump!
Game restarted

2009 1v1-Mapmaking Champion, Former PBEM Singles Champion, Proud contributor to the UPatch 1.4 and 1.5 effort
War of the Twins- 1 vs 1 PBEM map, Too Much Water - 1 vs 1 PBEM map, winner of 2009 1vs1 Mapmaking Challenge
My Dragon Age development blog
posted 05-30-08 00:36 AM EDT (US)     12 / 21  
Ok, we're starting!

TS
(log later, kinda busy)

posted 05-30-08 09:11 AM EDT (US)     13 / 21  
Nomad, day 1

When I woke up in the morning, I found that we'd installed our caravan in an strange area full of grass and trees. The vortex must have sent us very far away from our desert.

First thing we need is fire, nomad can't live without fire. So I sent off the spirit in the furnace to give ourselves a source for fire and also for gold generating.

Horsemen are sent to every direction to examine more of the place we are in. My sister Ashela will be in charge of financing the group for now. She'll find us some more sources of income.

ts

posted 05-30-08 09:17 AM EDT (US)     14 / 21  
ts

@Swolte: The site seems to be experiencing some problem with server load at the moment. I lose my connection to the site a lot. It's been like that for about two week. And I just lost my entire log for that because 'page can not be displayed'. Can you talk to some technical people about that?

And I lost my inspiration for the turn log, don't feel like trying to remember what I wrote and rewrite it. :-/

Edit: It looks like that the post was sent but the website did not respond to my computer and gave it a 'page can not be displayed' message.

[This message has been edited by naecO (edited 05-30-2008 @ 09:20 AM).]

posted 06-05-08 09:08 PM EDT (US)     15 / 21  
Turn sent a couple of days ago, but site was down.
posted 06-05-08 09:51 PM EDT (US)     16 / 21  
can you resend to vampire?

posted 06-08-08 06:03 AM EDT (US)     17 / 21  
3-day bump!

posted 06-11-08 08:43 PM EDT (US)     18 / 21  
A week bump !

I don't want to be annoying but playing 1turn every one or two week is really not interesting. Besides, I can not remember the plans I decided the day before in-game.

posted 06-11-08 09:44 PM EDT (US)     19 / 21  
Sent Vamp an email.

I'll see what the response is. Seems the turn is stuck with Vamp according to logs. If Vamp takes too log to respond I suggest looking for replacement (well, might as well start another game... )

~ S

[This message has been edited by Swolte (edited 06-11-2008 @ 09:50 PM).]

posted 06-18-08 02:44 PM EDT (US)     20 / 21  
I resent the turn a couple of days ago...
posted 06-22-08 02:34 PM EDT (US)     21 / 21  
I'd give our game another weekend before I delete it from my bookmarks.

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Random 2 - 4LUG (Swolte, Naeco, Creepy, Vampyre)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames