Moderated by GoSailing, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Murderous Masquerade Mafia - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 36 37 38 39 40 ··· 42  Next Page »
posted 06-23-12 01:24 PM CT (US)   

Somewhere in the royal castle...

“Your Majesty, thank God I have found you in time! You are in the gravest danger. One hour ago a maid found a broken window in the West Tower and since then six people have been killed – six! Two of them were armed guards who didn’t even have time to draw their swords. We are dealing with a highly accomplished assassin. But do not despair, for I have a plan that may yet mean all will be well. With a masked ball I hope to keep you hidden in plain sight for long enough for me to ride to the city barracks and return with enough soldiers to search and secure the castle thoroughly. Until then, we must trust to secrecy and the vigilance of your loyal guards and subjects. I will be back by first light...”

Having rushed out this ominous warning, the Commander of the Guard turned on his heel and strode down the passage as quickly as the circumstances allowed. He stopped only to disembowel a suspicious tapestry. He left behind King James, ruler of the realm by divine right, who at the moment was looking like he’d prefer to have been born a peasant a thousand miles away. A masquerade was an unusual stratagem, but it was all he had. He only wished that the Commander had thought to tell him who his loyal guards left behind to protect him actually were. It didn’t seem prudent though, to wander the castle trying to discover the answer.

The masquerade had begun by the time the ancient clock in the Bell Tower struck seven in the evening, and by this time everyone had heard about the assassin. A few dozen assorted members of the royal court were assembled in the Great Hall, all identities concealed behind masks and cloaks. The atmosphere was unusually strained, and for once the King wasn’t showing off and being the centre of attention, which was at least a small mercy. One tiny flaw in the Commander’s plan was that no sign of the assassin had been seen for some while, and it was beginning to look as if he (or perhaps she) had decided to join in with the occasion. The more adventurous courtiers felt that it brightened up the dullness of court life somewhat that at any moment an assassin might throw off his mask and cut someone’s throat, or that a disguised guard might suddenly decapitate someone for looking a bit sinister.

Rules
1. Any questions or emails about your role should be directed to masquerademafia@yahoo.co.uk.
2. Votes should be in the format Vote: NameOfPlayer, although small deviations in the formatting and spelling don’t matter. Players are requested to unvote as a courtesy, but it is not required in order to change your vote.
3. No quoting role emails. Paraphrase, and paraphrase properly.
4. No discussing the game outside this thread unless your role email specifically allows it.
5. No strategising in the thread during the Night.
6. No posting once you are dead while the game is on-going. A sole exception for a single ‘Bah!’ post after you die, which should not reveal any new information.
7. No editing posts. Posting multiple times in a row is fine.
8. Broadly speaking, stay within the spirit of the game. I have discretion over the enforcement of this rule, but really, no one should fall foul of it unless they’re being silly. You know what the basic mafia rules are.

Hosting Notes
1. Nothing is completely unknown to the players; if something has happened then collectively the players know exactly what it was. Questions dealing with hypotheticals such as “are failed kills declared in the thread?” will be answered publicly on request.
2. For reference, no, failed night-kills are not declared in the thread. I err on the side of not disclosing information publicly.
3. Role emails are guaranteed to be true, are reasonably comprehensive, and are precise as is practically possible. Any ambiguity in them will be clarified on request.
4. Everything in bold text and everything in this post (except italicised text) is guaranteed to be true. Everything in italics is unrelated to the actual working of the game and just exists to add interest.
5. I don’t do things like claim lists. This is the players’ responsibility, and I don’t want to accidentally influence you by framing someone’s claim in a particular way.
6. Night actions are resolved in a logical order: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Natural_Action_Resolution
7. Day actions are resolved in the order in which they happen. If someone is day-killed and then, immediately after that, places the hammer vote on a bandwagon, then they were dead before the vote and so the vote doesn’t count. Similarly, day-kill attempts made after someone has already met the lynch threshold won’t be considered.
8. I will not respond in this thread during the game to anything other than questions, vote count requests and game events. Criticism and the like will go unanswered until the end of the game.
9. Keep the game reasonably active if you want to avoid a deadline. I will be reluctant to extend deadlines, and won’t extend them for long no matter what. If you’re going to be unable to post for 72 hours or more, please announce this in the thread in advance if possible.

Public Information
1. At any time during any day except the first, anyone may post “DAYKILL: NameOfPlayer” in the thread to attempt a day-kill. As with voting, small deviations in formatting and spelling don’t matter. As many of you will know from your role emails, not everyone actually has a day-kill, and when such a person attempts one nothing will happen. However, a small number of players do have day-kills. By “small”, all that is guaranteed is that it is a minority of starting players. The Assassin and the individual Guards each have a single day-kill.
2. The game will end when all players still in the game have compatible win conditions; essentially this means when no one wants anyone else dead.
3. All members of the ‘town’ have the following passage in their role email:
“You are one of the Courtiers, which is essentially a town faction that wins or loses together. Your win condition is that at least one Courtier must be alive at the end of the game, so you only need to worry about people who want the Courtiers dead. The game will end when all players still in the game have compatible win conditions. Note that you do not need the King to survive in order to win. However, bear in mind that if the King does die that will remove a number of people from the game; you might consider this to make your task easier or harder or neither.”
4. The Assassin wins if he is still alive when the King dies. If they die simultaneously, that is a win for the Assassin. This does not end the game, but will remove the Assassin from it.
5. The King wins if he is still alive at the end of the game. The Guards win with the King, or die with him (automatically).
6. The Guards know the identity of the King, but not vice versa.
7. The host will try to turn up at intervals of 24 hours after the start of each Day as accurately as possible, to do a vote count and a lynch post if applicable. The result of day-kills, and other events that may happen, will also be declared at this time. This is so that there is an element of predictability to how these mechanics will work.
8. When someone dies, the parts of their role email that describe the abilities and passive attributes of their role will be posted in the thread.
9. Players are advised to be careful, as there are some unforgiving elements to this setup. If you expose the King on Day 2 and he is then murdered right in front of you as a result, that is just too bad.
10. Although this game bears some resemblance to the Assassins in the Palace setup, that is only one aspect of the game. I would still encourage those who don’t like that setup to play.
11. This game is a day start, but the starting day is special in that no day-kills may take place.

The story so far...
Those present sit down for a feast.
Things get heated after the meal.
First blood is drawn, and an innocent killed.
Two murders, and the King loses an ally.
A fight breaks out.
Some revellers are lightly wounded.
Disaster strikes, or rather the assassin does.
A plot is uncovered.
Not even the servants can be trusted, and a great noble is lost.
Fear of poison haunts the Great Hall.
Someone breaks under the pressure, and pays the price.
Another man is lost to an unknown enemy.
Burn, sinners, burn!

Still lost in this lonely game we play (9/21):

Mozzarella Man
CarolKarine Sarn II
Thymole
Newt_Gunray
Maegereg
Major Helper
Herr Heir
Ser Periagil
Sassenach

Could not find the right words to say (11/21):

Popeychops - The Cook - Courtiers - One Shot Poisoner
Matt LiVecchi - Sir Walter - Guard
Pulse_of_Shift - Lord Syme - Courtiers - Letter Mason
SodaMister - King James - The King
Rotaretilbo - Sir Edwin - Guard
Vox Nihili WingedFlamez - Captain Oswick - Guard

WRP - Earl of Tarporley - Plotters - Doctor
Sarn - Duke of Chalfont - Courtiers - Royal Advisor
lordofglory - Lord Vandervell - Courtiers - Deputy Poison Doctor
SirDante - The Physician - Courtiers - Poison Doctor

Leif Ericson - Court Magician - Mysterious Recruiter

Escaped to Victory - (1/21)

Henrz - The Assassin

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
Member of Stormwind Studios

[This message has been edited by Julius999 (edited 08-12-2012 @ 01:50 PM).]

Replies:
posted 07-30-12 03:54 PM CT (US)     1851 / 2102  
Your reasons were that you wanted the cult to convert you, correct?

"Quoting yourself is stupid"-Lordofglory
"FPS never have lores, I'm sorry."-Joshua Thacker
"Daybreak? I'd rather we be done with you here and now."-Rotaretilbo
posted 07-30-12 03:58 PM CT (US)     1852 / 2102  
I've explained my reasons. If you think I'll let you put words in my mouth then you clearly don't know me very well.

Seriously, If Lordy is really town then this has been one of the worst performances I've ever seen. It's bizarre because I get the feeling that underneath all the juvenile bluster he's probably quite intelligent, but his play has been atrocious. His desperation is really shining through here.

"Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side ? and ain't that a big enough majority in any town ?" - Huckleberry Finn
posted 07-30-12 04:02 PM CT (US)     1853 / 2102  
Yes, I am the cult leader and have decided to try and oppose you instead of invite you to my lovely cult.

P.S. I am just stating that your reasons have been stupid.

posted 07-30-12 04:09 PM CT (US)     1854 / 2102  
Yesterday, I considered it fairly likely that both WRP and Lordy were scum: Lordy has somehow managed to avoid being lynched despite being a known liar, and liars are very rarely, in my opinion, pro-town. Additionally, his defence appears to consist primarily of WIFOM. The possibility of a cult being present would cement, for me, the suggestion that Lordy was of a different group to WRP. Nothing dissuades me from thinking any differently, and I consider him a superior lynch to either Dante or Heir (as in both cases I just don't see that much evidence that merits it). I'm also slightly puzzled as to the onset of suspicion on Sass: I'm not quite sure what was based on initially. Therefore, Vote: Lordy

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
"And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
"Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
posted 07-30-12 04:12 PM CT (US)     1855 / 2102  
Lordy's behavior has been, to me, amazingly erratic, nonsensical and downright horrible from gameplay viewpoint. I have a VERY hard time believing that someone like him could be pro-town. I'll risk it and

Vote: Lordy

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 07-30-12 04:31 PM CT (US)     1856 / 2102  
I believe that's a lynch.

Surely we can't have gotten this one wrong. I'm pretty confident.

"Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side ? and ain't that a big enough majority in any town ?" - Huckleberry Finn
posted 07-30-12 04:37 PM CT (US)     1857 / 2102  
No, its not a lynch.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 07-30-12 04:50 PM CT (US)     1858 / 2102  
Mis information

posted 07-30-12 04:53 PM CT (US)     1859 / 2102  
Sorry, you're right, it's only 6 votes.

posted 07-30-12 04:58 PM CT (US)     1860 / 2102  
k

Vote: Lordy

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 07-30-12 05:01 PM CT (US)     1861 / 2102  
posted 07-30-12 05:05 PM CT (US)     1862 / 2102  
I believe that's a lynch.

Surely we can't have gotten this one wrong. I'm pretty confident.
Its statements like this that are only made by bad town players or scum.

posted 07-30-12 05:07 PM CT (US)     1863 / 2102  
Dante, seeing as you have no credibility here, could you stop making comments like that? Its irritating.
posted 07-30-12 05:08 PM CT (US)     1864 / 2102  
I was like that in Gods of Old and I smite'd folks pretty accurately. The time I didn't was a really surprising one (we had a vote-stealer and then a claimed noble).

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 07-30-12 05:09 PM CT (US)     1865 / 2102  
*shrug*

It's not really not up to me to say whether or not I'm a good player. You cast the second vote though, lest we forget...

But chill, I'm sure it'll be fine.

posted 07-30-12 05:10 PM CT (US)     1866 / 2102  
Waiting on Lordy to flip town so I can laugh.

posted 07-30-12 05:11 PM CT (US)     1867 / 2102  
*shrug*

It's not really not up to me to say whether or not I'm a good player. You cast the second vote though, lest we forget...

But chill, I'm sure it'll be fine.
At the request of the active players I voted to lynch, yep. Because holding a game up for the inactives to vote just isn't worth it. There's nothing I could have said or done to stop this lynch. Is there?

posted 07-30-12 05:11 PM CT (US)     1868 / 2102  
Lest we forget.

posted 07-30-12 05:12 PM CT (US)     1869 / 2102  
Lest we forget.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 07-30-12 05:15 PM CT (US)     1870 / 2102  
I'll ask you Mozzy, was there anything I could have said that I havent already said to stop you from waiting to lynch Lordy?

posted 07-30-12 05:23 PM CT (US)     1871 / 2102  
I think you played very well. I just refuse to buy any claims made by Lordy any more. He's made the most outlandish claims and I just can't believe him. Boy who cried wolf, I suppose.

BWCW is a new WIFOM and OMGUS

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 07-30-12 05:25 PM CT (US)     1872 / 2102  
Thank you Mozzy.

posted 07-30-12 05:27 PM CT (US)     1873 / 2102  
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted 07-30-12 06:25 PM CT (US)     1874 / 2102  
He had drawn suspicion soon after the feast had ended, and many had never been content with him. First he had cried that his life was essential to the kingdom, and then he had claimed to be the King himself. Since the true King's death, he had only acted increasingly erratically, behaviour likely to earn him a swift end in the current unforgiving climate. If his wild accusations and apparent confessions were intended as jokes, no one else was laughing.

Angrily they surrounded him. Perhaps even then it was not too late, but under such pressure the man's mind seemed to simply give way. Even as they closed in on him, arms raised with all manner of improvised weapons, he could not seem to grasp the reality of the situation, or perhaps he no longer cared. He exited this life cackling madly.

When his face was revealed they saw that they had killed Lord Vandervell, advanced in years. Possibly the strains of recent events had tipped him over the edge into dementia? None were too surprised at his identity, and they busied themselves looking for indications of malevolent intent.

They were looking for quite a while, for they could not bring themselves to realise their mistake. Could it really be that he was not the enemy they sought? All he had on his corpse was a few gold coins and an ancient tome concerning herbal remedies and old-fashioned methods for relieving suffering.

The assembled courtiers were aghast, shocked that their certain foe had been shown to be merely a mad old man. His death was not what they regretted, but the grim possibility that they would themselves pay for their error.

lordofglory has been lynched! Votes were placed by Thymole, Sir Dante, Herr Heir, Sassenach, Newt_Gunray, Major Helper, and Mozzarella Man. He was Lord Vandervell, a Deputy Poison Doctor, and a Courtier.

It is now Night 3. Day 4 will begin at 7pm forum time on the 1st August.
You don’t have any abilities beyond those of a vanilla townie, at the moment. However, you have always taken an interest in medicine. If there is a Courtier who has the ability to prevent people from dying from poison, and this is not guaranteed, when they die you will inherit their ability if you are still alive.

[This message has been edited by Julius999 (edited 07-30-2012 @ 06:43 PM).]

posted 07-30-12 06:28 PM CT (US)     1875 / 2102  
TO BE CONTINUED...

WAS HE SCUM?! WAS HE TOWN?! WILL HERR HAVE TO LYNCH HIMSELF?!

FOLLOW US TO FIND OUT! HERE ON HG CHANNEL!

posted 07-30-12 06:43 PM CT (US)     1876 / 2102  
No discussing strategy in the wake of this, no matter how surprising it is to you. You can respond when Day 4 begins. Any discussion of strategy before then will result in that person not getting the benefit of a faction-win, and possibly also a mod-kill.

[This message has been edited by Julius999 (edited 07-30-2012 @ 06:44 PM).]

posted 07-30-12 07:05 PM CT (US)     1877 / 2102  
I usually start Queen's pawn.

"I have this hysterical urge to move to another room and laugh when I hear Lordy say he has speculated and used some math..." -Major Helper
"God damnit, did I just make that an Australian demon?
-Sodamister
"I like my women like I like my English weather: cold and wet." -Henrz
posted 07-31-12 00:00 AM CT (US)     1878 / 2102  
Lolwut, I missed an entire day?

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 07-31-12 00:56 AM CT (US)     1879 / 2102  
o_0

Lordy, you are officially the most painfully inept player I have ever encountered. My mind is now pudding.
posted 07-31-12 01:46 AM CT (US)     1880 / 2102  
>Implying it was in a better state before Lordy.

"I have this hysterical urge to move to another room and laugh when I hear Lordy say he has speculated and used some math..." -Major Helper
"God damnit, did I just make that an Australian demon?
-Sodamister
"I like my women like I like my English weather: cold and wet." -Henrz
posted 07-31-12 01:48 AM CT (US)     1881 / 2102  
And people say I'm mean.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 07-31-12 02:03 AM CT (US)     1882 / 2102  
I go to work and when I come back, this is what I see. Honestly, though, I probably would have voted for him too. Well, let's see what the night brings.

"The Dreaming God thinks that Carol should treat his impotence with viagra so that he will be more enthusiastic about the game." - Ash
posted 07-31-12 03:47 AM CT (US)     1883 / 2102  

posted 07-31-12 05:51 PM CT (US)     1884 / 2102  
Julius, I should probably give you a heads up that starting two weeks from now, I'm going to be travelling with uncertain (and unlikely) internet access for 3.5 weeks, so you're probably going to want to replace me.

Maegereg
,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
"404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
Free Kenan
posted 07-31-12 06:03 PM CT (US)     1885 / 2102  
I'll be away for a week starting 2 weeks from now as well. Chances are the game will be over by then though.

posted 07-31-12 06:07 PM CT (US)     1886 / 2102  
Well I'm going away for a week starting on Saturday, so Day 4 isn't going to be over for a while yet. But after that, if Day 3 is any indicator things may move quickly. We'll see whether the game is still ongoing in two weeks' time. If it becomes relevant, I can replace people in. Thanks for the advance notice, I appreciate it.

I'm also open to the possibility of shortening night-time to 24 hours rather than 48, if people are okay with that as the game moves into the later stages. Remember that you're allowed to send me night actions in advance, and you can change them right up until the next Day begins.

[This message has been edited by Julius999 (edited 07-31-2012 @ 06:59 PM).]

posted 07-31-12 07:51 PM CT (US)     1887 / 2102  
Off anywhere nice, lads?

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
"And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
"Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
posted 07-31-12 07:55 PM CT (US)     1888 / 2102  
I'm going to Aussieland as a loan from the American government, but I'll be in an office there same as here. Nothing new there.

posted 07-31-12 10:56 PM CT (US)     1889 / 2102  
And then there's me: I'll still be here in Grey City.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 07-31-12 11:13 PM CT (US)     1890 / 2102  
Come to Aussieland with me Mozzy. We will hunt Joes and Wild game to feast on with the locals.

posted 07-31-12 11:19 PM CT (US)     1891 / 2102  
Will there be dingos? And babies?

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 07-31-12 11:23 PM CT (US)     1892 / 2102  
And topless women.

posted 08-01-12 00:41 AM CT (US)     1893 / 2102  
There's still about 3 weeks before I go anywhere. :/

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 08-01-12 07:00 PM CT (US)     1894 / 2102  
The night was well advanced, and the bell far above them rang once. The adrenaline of shortly before was wearing off for some, and the lateness of the hour and the stress of the situation caused them to lapse into a daze. If their thoughts had not been muddled with the confusion of the recent revelation they might have found a way to avoid what came next.

It was some little while before the deed was discovered. The victim had been slouched in one of the few chairs that were still upright, and so he did not fall to the floor when a dagger was lodged in the back of his neck. The fatal blow was so suddden and so swift that he did not even have time to cry out. Instead, his mouth fell open and blood trickled from it, but this grisly sight was invisible behind the plague doctor mask. The murderer slipped away unnoticed.

Very slowly the corpse shifted in the seat, until it reached the point of no return and pitched to the left. Hearing the crash, everyone was immediately alert, and readying themselves against any attacker. The mask was pulled away by its long beak so that all could see how thematically appropriate it was. Behind it lay the pallid features of the court physician, a small man known for his talent with cures and potions. Many of those present remembered how he had soothed their ailments, but even with all his knowledge he had been unable to save himself. Now he was beyond the care of any mortal man.

SirDante has been killed. He was the Physician, a Poison Doctor, and a Courtier.
You are deeply concerned that in the current dangerous climate poison may become a danger. Some people may be immune to poison, but not all. Therefore each Night you may send me the name of a player you wish to protect from poison. You will attempt to unnoticeably slip a panacea into their drink. You are permitted to use this ability on yourself.
It is now Day 4. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

posted 08-01-12 07:03 PM CT (US)     1895 / 2102  
So he wasn't semi iron or the stuff he claimed?

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 08-01-12 07:05 PM CT (US)     1896 / 2102  
Correct. All abilities and passive attributes are disclosed on death.

posted 08-01-12 07:07 PM CT (US)     1897 / 2102  
I investigated Herr once more. I received no result once again.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 08-01-12 07:10 PM CT (US)     1898 / 2102  
So he wasn't semi iron or the stuff he claimed?
Of course not. All I could do to stay alive was keep unconfirmed and a little doubt in the scum about firing at me. As soon as Lordy was lynched as CONFIRMED scum, I was dead. Lying isnt always bad. Helps keep you alive for a little longer than you should have been.

posted 08-01-12 07:11 PM CT (US)     1899 / 2102  
That's enough talking from dead people.

posted 08-01-12 07:19 PM CT (US)     1900 / 2102  
Well, I just don't know what to say after that. I'm still saying sass is our most likely scum...
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 36 37 38 39 40 ··· 42  Next Page »
HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Murderous Masquerade Mafia - Game Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
HeavenGames