Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member Of The Month: August 2011
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 01 September 2011 06:00 AM EDT (US)   
I wanted to do something special for this MOTM. After many seconds of digging I contacted a great forum legend. This guy has inspired many, created one of the best posts at HG of all time, made loads of people laugh and even had a mafia dedicated in his honour.
Unfortunately, KMANGIANTKILLER never got back to me so you'll have to put up with BSU_DoLhades instead.

Yeebaagooon: So, what dragged you into the world of AOM?
BSU_DoLhades: well I had played the series since Age of Empires one, back then... I was about 5 years old or something stupidely young :P. AoM hooked me though, unlike any other game and its pretty much the reason why I play it, the scenario editor offers alot so theres alot of fresh new work out there by work i mean scenarios... this isnt an office :P

Yeebaagooon: What do you feel has been your greatest feat in the editor to date?
BSU_DoLhades: Oooh... thats a tough one. I think the stuff im working for my campaign is by far my best, you can compare it to my old scenarios like Saviors of Corinth they are nothing compared to my campaign . Oh and the noobish stuff in Saviors of Corinth was designed by me :P. Im amazed at how fast I have learnt how to use the editor ever since I joined AoMH... I learnt more about the editor than I have in 8 years and even started modding thanks to a certain AoM Expert and Anstar10 for teaching me

Yeebaagooon: So moving on to ESO, I understand you lead a sizable cult clan?
BSU_DoLhades: Yeah, 82 members, The HoR clan, by far the biggest on ESO today. In fact I am playing with one of my members as we speak . I have led alot of other clans, not just HoR. I'm also head of BSU (BloodSport Ultimate) which... was a complete failure seeing as no one ever qualified past tryouts, our standards were way to high and DoL which died 5 years ago... but I like to think I am in charge.
btw no HoR jokes please... thats for saving on ESO

Yeebaagooon: Aww I was about to come up with something witty . So considering your clan contains a large proportion of ESO players, how do you think the types of games hosted have changed over your time there?
BSU_DoLhades:

Not a large propotion, but what I have seen hosted generally has changed what I play. Now HoR is actually a group mainly from 'dead' clans including Nick_The_Huns own clan members so we get generally a very broad mix of people who like a very broad taste in games. Ever since I started HoR with my co-leader Necro (Hes an RoK now...) I have seen and played new game styles I had never seen before, Glen654 introduced me a few months ago to Pat_Power ESO designer, he made a game named Human Unit Wars... which is so addictive O.O

Yeebaagooon: So how do you think AOM and AOMH has affected you?
BSU_DoLhades: well I seem to be a medium in both AoM and AoMH. There are alot of game styles that generally ESO dislike and AoMH like (And the opposite way round :P) That I will play. But I think when I (FINALLY) made an account on the ehaven I opened my eyes more to eyecandy...
If you ever played any of my maps before I joined AoMH, you would see its plain grass with a few units and some triggers... to be perfectly honest ESO however is different. I know alot about the community seeing as I am one of the most active members of it, I know so many people my friends list is glitched... It's so bad I cant see anyone past RoK now >.< which is a problem as I regularly play with RoK_SA_Fail... AKA FAILeliminator.

Yeebaagooon: Away from the keyboard, who are you and what do you do?
BSU_DoLhades: Well I am Alex Taylor... I am a semi-proffessional Actor and I am about to start College although I already went to sixth form I didn't like it, left and started college the year after... like a boss.

Yeebaagooon: And paying three times the uni fees if you decide to go?
BSU_DoLhades: Indeed... but I am an actor... so I am going to drama school of course... fees ain't so expensive there ;)

Yeebaagooon: Fair point. So where are your sights set in the long term?
BSU_DoLhades: *I want to be an actor... as you probably guessed by now ;). I prefer stage acting, although TV acting and Film acting is fun in fact I have already performed on stage and on Film.

Yeebaagooon: Who has been your main inspirtaion behing acting?
BSU_DoLhades: wow... thats a tough one. I could name a couple of my friends but you won't know them! Orlando Bloom and Hugh Laurie are my favourites, although Rowan Atkinson is pretty awesome too :P well... they are my favourites but it depends what acting im doing if it's serious acting then I look at Orlando Bloom, but if it's comedic I will look at Rowan Atkinson, although Hugh Laurie works for both seeing as he has done both.

Yeebaagooon: Would you care to share with the gentlemen of the halls your most embarassing moment?
BSU_DoLhades: Wow... uhhh If I can remember...
It was on stage at Milton Keynes Theatre where I live (Im gonna get alot of spam through the mail now :() And I well... forgot we were doing a freeze frame so my friends reminded me and I accidentally shouted out "WE ARE DOING A FREEZE FRAME?? I FORGOT!"
Maybe I should have attended more rehearsals... meh, they must have seen something, I am performing again there next year when we have decided what to perform

Yeebaagooon: Thanks for taking part in the interview :P?
BSU_DoLhades: lol
soooo... when do I get the cookies as payment :P
xD?

Yeebaagooon: NEVAR!
*Jumps on to wagon, whips out reach and rides suggestively out towards the horizon*
Like a boss

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Replies:
posted 01 September 2011 06:11 AM EDT (US)     1 / 40  
WOOOOOO!!! GO HADES!!!! Oh... wait thats me :P

PS: The image of me was not taken at my house... as if I would let certain people near my house :P

Leader and Trigger Artist of Mythic Studios
I need players for my Peloponnesian War RPG (Its Semi-Historical)
Now quit being a bitch and quote me in your signature like Yeebaagooon used to. ~Out Reach
posted 01 September 2011 06:43 AM EDT (US)     2 / 40  
Congratulations BSU_DoLhades
*Jumps on to wagon, whips out reach and rides suggestively out towards the horizon*
Wait I'm a pony?

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 01 September 2011 06:47 AM EDT (US)     3 / 40  
It would seem so yeah

PS: Thanks dude :P

Now quit being a bitch and quote me in your signature like Yeebaagooon used to. ~Out Reach
posted 01 September 2011 07:09 AM EDT (US)     4 / 40  
I know who your real inspiration is, Jack.
posted 01 September 2011 07:13 AM EDT (US)     5 / 40  
You are nothing but a Cuthroat and a Pirate... Jack :P

posted 01 September 2011 07:19 AM EDT (US)     6 / 40  
As president of Mythic Studios, I approve this message

Congratulations, LOL

In all your science of the mind, seeking blind through flesh and bone
Find the blood inside this stone
Well, I know I've never shown what I feel, I've always known
I plan my vengeance on my own - and I was always alone
posted 01 September 2011 07:19 AM EDT (US)     7 / 40  
Thats not Jack.
posted 01 September 2011 08:18 AM EDT (US)     8 / 40  
LOL

XD

well thanks guys

anyone noticed the invisble hand on this thread yet?

posted 01 September 2011 08:47 AM EDT (US)     9 / 40  
Congrats!

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
posted 01 September 2011 08:49 AM EDT (US)     10 / 40  
Congrats Hades

It started with a low light; Next thing I knew they ripped me from my bed
And then they took my blood type; It left a strange impression in my head.
You know that I was hoping; That I could leave this star-crossed world behind
But when they cut me open; I guess I changed my mind.
------------------------------------------
Hmm.. How about FAIL for another twat Member of the Month :P ~BSU_DoLhades
posted 01 September 2011 09:28 AM EDT (US)     11 / 40  
Danke dudez

Hmm.. How about FAIL for another twat Member of the Month :P (Only joking)

XD

posted 01 September 2011 09:39 AM EDT (US)     12 / 40  
+1, great interview as always.
posted 01 September 2011 12:31 PM EDT (US)     13 / 40  
Congrats.

Uruk-Hai, Skeleton Warriors, Green horde, Khorne Berserker, Dwarfs
Attention!>Wrong english grammar are special effects and wanted from my keyboard<Attention!

The more there is to hide, the more there's to uncover.
So welcome to the other side.
This trip here is hell...
posted 01 September 2011 12:44 PM EDT (US)     14 / 40  
Danke

@CV Its yeebs last if he is really telling the truth

posted 01 September 2011 12:52 PM EDT (US)     15 / 40  
Congrats Alex. You deserve it

posted 01 September 2011 12:59 PM EDT (US)     16 / 40  
Thanks Albert (Einstein :O)

posted 01 September 2011 04:06 PM EDT (US)     17 / 40  
Congradukibbleations daHes (Thats your new name :P Pronounced Day-Hes)
posted 01 September 2011 04:08 PM EDT (US)     18 / 40  
O.O

Thanks Pudgey O.O

posted 01 September 2011 05:45 PM EDT (US)     19 / 40  
Nooooo my Custom title has gone !

Bravo, you needed it after all those past years

𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒾 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓅𝑒
posted 01 September 2011 08:26 PM EDT (US)     20 / 40  
Congrats brah

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 01 September 2011 08:41 PM EDT (US)     21 / 40  
Gratz' man!

My Work: Zombie Goliath texture mod -- My Screenshots -- Current Projects: Lost In Darkness
Member of: Black Ice Studios
____
|0..0|
||||
posted 01 September 2011 08:42 PM EDT (US)     22 / 40  
Congratulations, it's nice to see people keeping the designing spirit active

Tired of unorigional, boring campaigns? Try out DEMO|Legacy - The Uprising|DEMO
Completely New Gameplay. Random Map Type Replayability. Delve into Nomadican|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
Want to know how to use triggers and/or create amazing factors in your scenarios? You need Combination Effects|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
Automaton Metals Textures, New Custom Triggers
Upcoming Projects: Legacy - The Uprising, Destiny
6/12/1997, a day that will live in infamy.
posted 01 September 2011 09:40 PM EDT (US)     23 / 40  
PUDGEY!

I would make an excellent twat MoTM

It started with a low light; Next thing I knew they ripped me from my bed
And then they took my blood type; It left a strange impression in my head.
You know that I was hoping; That I could leave this star-crossed world behind
But when they cut me open; I guess I changed my mind.
------------------------------------------
Hmm.. How about FAIL for another twat Member of the Month :P ~BSU_DoLhades

[This message has been edited by FAILeliminator (edited 09-01-2011 @ 09:41 PM).]

posted 01 September 2011 09:45 PM EDT (US)     24 / 40  
Bravo, you needed it after all those past years
He's been here for 1 year.

Congrats.

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
posted 02 September 2011 01:20 PM EDT (US)     25 / 40  
Thanks dudez

I am indeed a worthy second choice... lol :P

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member Of The Month: August 2011
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames