You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Age of Empires Heaven Kinda Annual Forumer Awards Results Thread
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 09-20-09 10:07 PM ET (US)   

Category Winners

Best AoE/RoR player - Duan Xuan
Best AoE/RoR designer - Nacht Jaeger, Nezon and HMFSFM
Most helpful forumer - Ninetails
Best Newbie - Gumble
Best Oldie - peter
Favourate forumer (Only Forumers can be entered) - Suppiluliuma
Favourite AoEH Overlord (Only staff can be entered) - The Dark Archer
Favourite HG Overload (Only staff can be entered) - Aro
Funniest forumer - Gumble
Most Mature forumer - The Dark Archer
Craziest forumer - Gumble
Best signatture - Ninetails, Suppiluliuma, Kelcin, MrCheeze, Nacht Jaeger
Best location - Suppiluliuma
Best modder - zapdotep
Most predictable - Gumble, Kelcin, MrCheeze
Least predictable - Gumble
Most underrated - Gumble, Fruktfisk
Most intelligent - Rasteve, The Dark Archer
Most missed - Phill Phree
Most likely to be promoted - Nacht, Nintails

Results

Best AoE/RoR player = Duan Xuan (5), Max_Crazy (2), Blitzkrieg,Comin, Gumble
Best AoE/RoR designer = Nacht, Nezon, HMFSFM
Most helpful forumer = Ninetails (7), The Dark Archer, Nacht, Rasteve
Best Newbie = Gumble (4), Jordanthejq12, HMFSFM, Nacht, Kelcin, Basse (2)
Best Oldie = Nacht, The Dark Archer (2), peter (7), A Banned User, Duan Xuan, Rasteve
Favourate forumer (Only Forumers can be entered) = Gumble (3), Frukfisk (2), Suppiluliuma (6), HMFSFM, Kelcin
Favourite AoEH Overlord (Only staff can be entered) = Nacht (3), The Dark Archer (6), Dr Lorenzo
Favourite HG Overlord (Only staff can be entered) = The Dark Archer (2), Blatant7, Aro (3), Scud (2), Nacht
Funniest forumer = Gumble (4), Suppiluliuma (2), Rasteve, Aro (2), MrCheeze, Blatant7, Helelix, HMFSFM, Kelcin
Most Mature forumer = Helelix, The Dark Archer (3), peter (2), Nezon
Craziest forumer = Gumble (9)
Best signature = Ninetails, Suppiluliuma, Kelcin, MrCheeze, Nacht
Best location = Suppiluliuma (3), Rasteve (2), EME2940820, MrCheeze, Kelcin, The Dark Archer
Best modder = Rasteve (4), zapdotep (6), Trisolo
Most predictable = Gumble (2), Aro, The Dark Archer, Kelcin (2), MrCheeze (2)
Least predictable = Gumble (5), Rasteve, Trisolo, HMFSFM
Most underrated = Kelcin, Gumble (2), Mapppp, Fruktfisk (2), Helelix
Most intelligent = Ninetails, Rasteve (2), The Dark Archer (2), Gumble
Most missed = Don Jorge de Leon (3), Phill (4), Andrea Rosa, Trisolo, Dr Lorenzo, Annon Guy
Most likely to be promoted = Nacht (2), Kelcin, Nintails (2), zapdotep, Suppiluliuma, Rasteve, Gumble

Right here are the results of The Age of Empires Heaven Kinda Annual Forumer Awards. Winners feel free to give a speech in the form of a post but if anyone decides to pull a Kanye West I'll probably ban them. Also please make one post for all your awards.

The Dark Archer

"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein
"I once met a girl who looked like a camel" - Rasteve
Death of the Morads | AoEH Design Series II | Out From the Cliffs

[This message has been edited by The Dark Archer (edited 09-21-2009 @ 03:48 AM).]

Replies:
posted 09-20-09 10:56 PM ET (US)     1 / 35  
I am quite surprised (having never bothered to look at all of the votes placed) that I have been named the most helpful forumer by the largest margin of any category (7 votes to 3, not including Gumble's 9-0 in craziest). I am also mildly curious as to the "Most Likely to be Promoted" category, firstly as to what is specifically meant by "Promotion", and secondly that people regarded Nacht and I as the probabilities in that section. I am also honored to be considered one of the four most intellegent forumers, and I hope that I live up to expectations.

Since Gumble has taken AoEH by storm, and a mighty one at that, it's no surprise that he won the most categories. (4 by himself and another one shared.)

Well, MrCheeze, you didn't quite bag an award, but you'll always be, um, cheezy? I like your new rhyming thing, so keep that around.

To everyone else: Thanks for participating is this activity, as it made it fun for all of us. As long as we keep ourselves pleasantly distracted with fun, pointless polls, the spirit of AoEH will never die!

| The Slave Pits (4.8) MMC 1st Place | The Fate of Inraya Teaser (4.5) | The Parting Gift | Computer Wars Pack |
"Never experienced any of his revolutionary scenarios, but dang if he isn't charismatic when he speaks!" -Aro
Voted AoEH's Most Helpful Forumer 2009!

Ninetails, of all the forumers you seen to have the inabillity to feel hate against your fellow man. A noble trait, treasure it. -Gumble
posted 09-21-09 03:53 AM ET (US)     2 / 35  
Well seeings as I won two categories by myself and share another Rasteve I suppose I should make a speech. First I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me it's a honor to be up here. Second I'd like to thank everyone that makes up Age of Empires Heaven and Heaven Games past, present and future and of course my Parents for just being awesome.

Thanks everyone.

The Dark Archer

"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein
posted 09-21-09 02:45 PM ET (US)     3 / 35  
Congrats to everyone that won!

And to answer your question Ninetails, the most likely to be promoted thing means that people think either you're going to be a cherub or I'll become an angel after the next round of promotions.

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 09-21-09 11:12 PM ET (US)     4 / 35  
Gumble thinks the least said in this case the better...

Although Gumble is certainly pleased that he he was voted unaminously as the most sane Forumer.

Kelcin's observation was quite astute as Gumble was voted as most predicatble (2) and least predictable (5), meaning Gumble can be predictably expected to do something amazing and unexpected.

It would seem the Gumble fungus is slowly being cultivated in the darkest receases of your minds and in the light of your judgement as grown into -something- with a whooping 6 catagory wins.

HURRAY!

HUZZA!

DANCE LITTLE PUPPETS,
DANCE TO GUMBLE'S MERRY TYRANNICAL TUNE!
(its something like 'The Final Countdown')

Too many people say far too much about Gumble. They also claim Gumble says far too much which isnt true.

One man's truth is another man's lie. Seek TRUTH to escape this moral mire.

'Experts' try to analyse human behaviour and the human condition and make grand conclusions. - Its the same as the guy who explains why a joke is funny and kills the joke.
posted 09-22-09 11:07 AM ET (US)     5 / 35  
Congradulations...to me!

lol, nah, J/K. I'm still surprised i was elected for something. In every other forum i'm in i'm just a zero on the left (that's it i'm invisible for the other forummers) so thanks guys and congratulations to the winners.
posted 09-22-09 05:01 PM ET (US)     6 / 35  
What? I didn't win? I need to think of something predictable to do, quick!

"Mrcheeze your genius but not quite a Gumble-kind-of genius." - Gumble
"We're all friendly here except MrCheeze but he means well" - Ninetales (Not exact words)
"Gumble has no words for you, you’re boring now. -underrated- that’s a joke, Gumble is OVERSTATED." - Gumble
(Not even sure what he was saying there)
posted 09-22-09 08:30 PM ET (US)     7 / 35  
Congrats to everyone! I look forward to the next round of awards in 2011
posted 09-26-09 02:03 PM ET (US)     8 / 35  
in 2011 or maybe not...
posted 09-26-09 08:21 PM ET (US)     9 / 35  
For all we know it could be in a couple of weeks.

The Dark Archer

posted 09-30-09 00:05 AM ET (US)     10 / 35  
2 weeks? o.o are we ready for that?
posted 09-30-09 05:04 PM ET (US)     11 / 35  
'Twas a joke. I hope...

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 10-01-09 11:57 AM ET (US)     12 / 35  
If not, I am prepared to defend my one and only title!

Edit:
And now I'm ready to take home next year's Best Signature trophy, too!

| The Slave Pits (4.8) MMC 1st Place | The Fate of Inraya Teaser (4.5) | The Parting Gift | Computer Wars Pack |
"Never experienced any of his revolutionary scenarios, but dang if he isn't charismatic when he speaks!" -Aro

Ninetails, of all the forumers you seen to have the inabillity to feel hate against your fellow man. A noble trait, treasure it. -Gumble

[This message has been edited by Ninetails (edited 10-02-2009 @ 04:44 PM).]

posted 10-03-09 07:55 PM ET (US)     13 / 35  
Sorry 9, but that will be mine. Afer running some tests i've realized that my signature is so l33t that no n00b can see it
posted 10-03-09 09:48 PM ET (US)     14 / 35  
Agh! I can't believe it! Beaten by an invisible signature!

posted 10-04-09 03:16 PM ET (US)     15 / 35  
I predict that Supp will now perpetually win the sig award because of me nominating him as a joke.

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 10-07-09 11:04 AM ET (US)     16 / 35  
It was only a joke....awww....leave me alone now i wanna cry. Lol, not at all!
posted 10-07-09 01:58 PM ET (US)     17 / 35  
Best Oldie = Nacht, The Dark Archer (2), peter (7), A Banned User, Duan Xuan, Rasteve
Why did I get nominated for best oldie?

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
posted 10-07-09 06:03 PM ET (US)     18 / 35  
I was actually asking that myself.

The Dark Archer

posted 10-08-09 06:11 AM ET (US)     19 / 35  
How did I win "Best modder" when I've never even released a single mod?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          
The best stuff I made for Age of Empires:
 Composite Editor 1.1 Rated 5.0 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Utility)
 Coke vs. Pepsi Rated 4.4 ★ ★ ★ ★ ⅖ (Multi player scenario)
 The Map of the World (Real world map)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted 10-08-09 09:13 AM ET (US)     20 / 35  
You won it for your composite editor, which technically is a mod.

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
posted 10-08-09 03:53 PM ET (US)     21 / 35  
Favourite HG Overload
lol

posted 10-10-09 00:33 AM ET (US)     22 / 35  
Who is A Banned User?? I see he's been around in HG for some time, so it may be obvious to you guys. I haven't been following HG membership since I went into the army a few years ago, so can some kind soul please enlighten me? Thanks.
posted 10-10-09 02:46 PM ET (US)     23 / 35  
Who is A Banned User?? I see he's been around in HG for some time, so it may be obvious to you guys. I haven't been following HG membership since I went into the army a few years ago, so can some kind soul please enlighten me? Thanks.
Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more if this wonder.

posted 10-12-09 04:42 PM ET (US)     24 / 35  
Blatant your making me blush !

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
posted 10-13-09 11:38 AM ET (US)     25 / 35  
Wow he did exist! O.O
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Veni, Vidi, Vici » The Age of Empires Heaven Kinda Annual Forumer Awards Results Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames