posted 04-21-08 03:57 PM EDT (US)   

This is a new version of “Annihilation” that supports 2V2 random teams, as well as any combination of team setup.

This scenario also supports computer players.

This scenario offers many interesting new strategies with unique game play similar to “Strategic Objectives”.
This is because there are several military buildings around the map that can be captured and re-captured by any one of the players.

This scenario is for TAD+TWC (so you need to have them both).

You can download it here:
“Annihilation” 2V2 (Supremacy) Multiplayer

Please note that the Taj Mahal was replaced with a Fort.

Map Design

Map design by Mahoke and myself.
Mahoke did most of this beautiful map design per my design layout.
He did incredible job laying the map foundations very accurately.
Mahoke also designed the center of the map.
I later on added the outer rings after the map center and foundations were in place.

The rest of the work (triggers and cinematic) was done by me.

Center of the Map Screen Shot

Game Play

In the center of the arena there is a Fort that can be captured and re-captured by any one of the players.
The Fort gives the player who currently controls it 1200 resources per minute and the ability to train units from it.
You also advance to the next age when you capture the center.

There are two outer rings around the center of the map with 8 neutral military buildings guarded by guardians.
These buildings can be captured and re-captured by any one of the players.
Capturing and holding any one of these buildings give players 600 additional resources per minute.
Buildings can be captured by 5 military units after all enemy units around the building are killed.

Players start in colonial and they advance to the next age every time they capture a new military building.
When players loose a military building they go back to the previous age.

For more information about the game play open the scenario itself.

Special thanks

First I want to thank Mahoke who worked with me on this scenario for his beautiful map design.
I think he did a great job.

I would also like to thank Reyk for his map Editor that I used to make the cinematic and screen shots.

[This message has been edited by MosheLevi (edited 04-21-2008 @ 05:11 PM).]