You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: List of Projects Being Made (Last Updated: 11-06-04)
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 11  Next Page »
posted 19 January 2004 02:53 AM EDT (US)   
Age Of Mythology Projects in Progress

Important, read before announcing projects

1. Please complete your project to at least 5% then announce it.
2. Please follow the format or give full information regarding to

Quote:

- Title
by Author
PROGRESS:
RELEASE DATE:
TYPE:
INFO:

3. Please provide full information or specify “unknown” or “concealed”

Other Things:
1. If there’s a project of yours in the list already and you wish to have all of your projects next to each other, just say so. Otherwise it's sorted by percentage done, so that more promising projects will eventually float upwards and inactive projects will sink.
2. This thread will be either for AOM Vanilla and AOM Chocolate.
3. In recognition of almost-done projects, the top project is highlighted in red, and all projects above 80% is highlighted in blue.

Showcase

You can request showcases, each request will stay up a week, provide everything you want to display in this thread, my job is only to copy stuff up here.

List of projects in the Age of Mythology : The Titans Editor

- THE RING OF THE NIBELUNGEN. Act 1: THE RHINE GOLD
by Vandhaal
STUDIO:Tsunami Studios
PROGRESS:95 %
RELEASE DATE:
TYPE:Campaign Mixed game types Rpg/ Fixed forces/ Build and destroy
INFO:The Rhine Gold is based on the first Opera in the Ring of the Nibelungen cyclus by Richard Wagner. It tells the story of the Nibelungen Alberich. We see how he steals the magical Rhinegold from the Daughters of the Rhine and follow him in his effort to fullfill his long last dream: To become the ruler of Nibelheim and the entire world.
The Campaign will take you from the underground world of Nibelheim along the various races which live along the river Rhine up into the realm of the gods themselves and... back.
The campaign has 6 playable and 6 full cinematic scenarios.All playable scenarios have also cinematic cutscenes. Maps are detailed. Rpg scenarios contain "simple" puzzles.More news will follow. Please check The Vandhaal website and visit the Vandhaal forum at: www.geocities.com/the_vandhaal
To go directly to the Vandhaals Aom screenshot pages click here: http://www.geocities.com/the_vandhaal/aomscreenshots.html
To view the showcase in the Aom forums please go along this http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=13&tn=18728&st=recent&f=13,18728,0,60

- The Last Stand of Atlantis
by King Jared
PROGRESS: 95%
RELEASE DATE:
TYPE: Campaign
INFO: Belos, warrior and scholar of the northern Dorians, wanders the hills alone among the ruins of a Golden Age, vanished into the shadows of time. Ever questions about the ruins plague his mind. He is one day summoned by the old king, Aigimios. But, wise as he is, he cannot tell the young man what happened to the great cities of Greece. He instead tells Belos to seek out Tyrxes, a mysterious hermit who alone knows the forgotten history of the ruins. Thus, Belos sets out on a journey frought with danger in search of a half-crazed hermit. And the truth. Once found, Tyrxes will take the young warrior on a trek deep into the past, to the last days of the Atlantean Remnant, fighting for their lives against all the soldiers of Mycenaean Greece... and the might of the Olympian Gods.

• Take control of Belos the Dorian to search for the mysterious hermit, Tyrxes. Later, take control of Tyrxes himself, admiral of the Atlantean Remnant, and lead a host of defenders against the reformed Achaean army, ordered by the Gods to eliminate the heretical Atlantean threat.
  • The single-player campaign features ten playable scenarios with several cinematics, custom modpack with new units and textures, custom music, dialog, and SFX, rich storyline loosely based on historic details, and eye-candy filled, detailed maps. Implements FF style for the most part, but also RPG and B&D styles. Requires The Titans to play (if you haven't guessed).
    Campaign Thread, Project Webpage

- The Next Rangnarok: Valkyrie's Destiny
    By Lord of terroR
    PROGRESS: 80%(6 scenario's done, 1 cine 50% and one scenario 0%)
    RELEASE DATE: Christmas.
    TYPE: RPG/Build and Destroy/Fixed Force Campaign
    INFO: Five years after the deafeat of kronos at the hand's of his Mother, Kronos has an score to even!
    After releasing his Servant's the main temple of the Easir is destroyed.
    Take control of Reginleif in this epic journy to stop the Servant's of Kronos from destoying the Norse Civilisation.

-Hong Kong Version II
    by Celer
    PROGRESS: 50%
    RELEASE DATE: Unknown
    TYPE: Multiplayer, more than 6 players
    INFO: A 1000X1000 HUGE map , great eyecandy, and over 800 triggers! Some special features are: Different names for each settlement, (eg. Oylmpic City)
    Known resources in differnet places.(eg.Diamond Hill , filled with gold mines)
    Known artifacts in famous places(eg Sai Kung Prison, The Jockey Club, Ocean Park etc.
    1000X1000 HUGE map , looks just the same as the real Hong Kong, (used over 5 hours trying to do that)
    Relics in stranded islands
    Over 5 teams allowed to play, Kowloon, HK island, New Territories, HKSAR etc.

-Shilmista: Hellscape
    by Byzantine Warrior
    PROGRESS:45%
    RELEASE DATE:Unknown
    TYPE:RPG
    INFO:Concealed.

-Pikko
    by echowinds
    PROGRESS: 45%
    RELEASE DATE: ?
    TYPE: RPG
    INFO: "Born of the day of night, at the death St. Falight, he shall be king by right" - the Prophecy that shatters the life of Pikko he had known for 14 years when he discovered not only his destiny, but something far more evil....
    In the face of all these dangers, he has his greatest friend and companion with him - Blady, his loyal hound. Together, they will forge a new age in the land of Aldehyme Havens.

- The Horde
    by Anastasoulis George
    PROGRESS: 33%
    RELEASE DATE: Between Christmas and Easter
    TYPE: Mixed
    INFO: the once great hero (name),after a barbarian attack that destroyed his homstead - must lead his tribe to find a place to settle. 2kmX2Km map of various terrain, lead your Norse tribe across the map to find-or capture a town centre to build the new tribal homestead.
    You can make villagers by changing ulfsarks around when they "go" close to "Greta" and you can get oxcarts by (...secret...). Sorry, no walls for these nomads.
    Otherwise it's a build and destroy, only that the other hostile tribes probably will destroy you if you stay static.
    In any case, you'll have to move groups in order to follow the flocks of animals which move to the various pastures.
    There are a couple of side quests the hero with a group can do, to gain some advantages for his people.

- Diplomacy
    by EazY_Ben
    STUDIO:
    PROGRESS: 30%
    RELEASE DATE: September '04
    INFO: A short RPG style game inwhich you strive to ally two waring Greek citys.
    However, you may not wish to do this. You may chose to work as spies, assasins, and even work for both teams at once...However, you must keep a steady income of cash and fight for your life if you want to win the game...

- The Pass
    by Antisback
    STUDIO:Ambition Designs
    PROGRESS: 25%
    RELEASE DATE:
    TYPE: Multiplayer
    INFO: A new multiplayer scenario coming soon.
    The persian army has wreaked havok through your land, the stench of chaos and destruction is in the very air, but there is hope, there is a small pass that separates the city from the rest of the land, it is here that you make your last stand, after many weeks of bloody battles, the pass is still held but only by skin of your teeth and the persian are preparing another wave, all is not lost though, your scouts report that the city's main army is on its way to help, they will be there soon, you must hold the pass until then.

-The Academy - Regal Conspiracy
    By InterDen Studios
    PROGRESS: 20%
    RELEASE DATE: JANUARY
    INFO: For info see Here

- Hades' Gate
    by Username789 guy
    PROGRESS: 10%
    RELEASE DATE: ?
    TYPE: Multiplayer Random Map
    INFO: Objective - destory the hades gate blocking the way out of erebus but there is one problem:enimies,you can get to an enemy corner where there starting spot is by travleing in the middle.No Kronos and if you use rocks to get past the gates nothing happens unless all the gates were destroyed. There is unlimited resourses.

-The Lost Legends: Season 1
    by string4commie
    PROGRESS:7%
    RELEASE DATE:The next few months.
    TYPE:Cinematic
    INFO:This is not one project with a release date, but like a cartoon series that will take a long time. i will try release them as fast as i can, but that will still be slow. i have a lot of voice acting to do for 8-9 people that must get me sfx. at the end of it all i might just post up a campaign that has all the episodes in it. big download, but itll be worth it.

- The Message of Death
    by The_Freak
    PROGRESS: 5%
    INFO: A group of messagers moving through a cold mountain. They were lost and try to find out a way to get out, but then they saw a Tower in flames. People say that the tower inside was controlled from Loki, and others say theres a haunting ghost inside that tricks you to kill your friends or yourself... Only time will tell.
    Features-
    - You will switch between enemy and ally
    - With colorful eyecandy
    - Great cinematics
    - 20 maps in total
    - Custom music and sounds
    - And many more

- The Trees of Elemental Resource
    by Andrew Aitken a.k.a. Ashtoro
    Music by Richard Dybalski
    PROGRESS: 6%
    TYPE: Campaign
    INFO: Well, in as short a version as possible... Many years ago the world was in a dying state no life could exist the elements of Fire, Ice, Earth, and Wind were weak so they planted magical trees which restored power. They fixed the world and made life who were greedy and tried to get the trees' powers. The elements created the gods to help protect the trees and after a big war the elements won. Around this time the four civilizations(Atlantean, Greek, Egyptian, Norse)discovered one another and went to war. Amused, the gods created Myth Units to make the war more interesting. The battle got worse and had to be stopped, so the Gods created Titans to end the war. However, the battle got out of hand and the world was plunged to chaos. The elements and Gods made a decision that was of high-risk, but there only hope. Whatever it was, it suceeded. Thousands of years later, evil is stirring, and the elements know all too well its desires...

- The Windsinger
    by Lexus_Reloaded
    PROGRESS:5%
    RELEASE DATE:
    TYPE: Single Player
    INFO: A 2000x2000 map about Kestrell who lives in Aramanth. The city is divided in 5 districts. Gray (Poor, 1 room houses, shared badrooms), Brown (Average, 2-3 rooms), Orange (Above average, 5 rooms), Red (Rich, 10 rooms, large garden) and White (Ultra Rich, 20 rooms, marmer walls, best of the best). Kestrell lives in the Orange District. In the walled city of Aramanth everything is about qualifiqations, even kids from two have to do exams. When the little sister from Kestrel Hath failes for the exams, the Hath family are banished to the Gray District. She starts to rebel and klims the Windsinger. There she discovers the secret of the Windsinger and leaves to the place where the source of Evil lies...

List of Studios

STUDIO:Dragon Gaming Design Network
    STUDIO:Woad Creations
    STUDIO:Ambition Designs
    STUDIO:InterDen Studios
    STUDIO:Liquid Fire Studios

-
    by
    PROGRESS:
    RELEASE DATE:
    TYPE:
    INFO:

[This message has been edited by Byzantine_Warrior (edited 11-11-2004 @ 06:19 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 19 January 2004 02:57 AM EDT (US)     1 / 272  
    nice job. very organized and cool picture included.

Auron: || Aurons Site || Aurons AoM:TT Creations || MY POETRY WEBSITE ||
    posted 19 January 2004 03:18 AM EDT (US)     2 / 272  
    posted 19 January 2004 10:20 AM EDT (US)     3 / 272  
    hey, bs when will tlota come out...and nice job anyway

and the matrix reverse is now 70% done

[This message has been edited by EazY_Ben (edited 01-19-2004 @ 10:21 AM).]

posted 19 January 2004 11:14 AM EDT (US)     4 / 272  
    posted 19 January 2004 11:33 AM EDT (US)     5 / 272  
    Battlestar, remove Hyrule Nomad please. i already finished it. and add this one:

Sequel of Setna and the lands of Egypt (No title yet)

REALEASE: End of February or March

Map Design: 40%
    Triggers: 9%
    Total Progress: 20%

Type: Single Player Scenario Aom: The Titans

Summary: This second part talks about how the Egyptians took revange from the Norse from their invasion in Aegean. You must guide Setna and his Army to victory by giving the norse a surprice attack in their homeland that they'll never forget. You might find help by talking to the Dwarfs who are very friendly and will help you defeat the Norse.
    So far, I cant list any of the features since i have mostly done the map design. but its looking great.

[This message has been edited by auron 2 (edited 01-19-2004 @ 12:49 PM).]

posted 19 January 2004 11:22 PM EDT (US)     6 / 272  
    @Ben: Part II should be out soon. I decided not to wait for one of the crews to hand in the map I was waiting for, I'll do it myself. I believe it'll be much faster and better that way.

@auron: thanx for letting me know when the project's finished, so i can update accordingly

posted 20 January 2004 00:35 AM EDT (US)     7 / 272  
    its Sticky!!

posted 20 January 2004 10:21 AM EDT (US)     8 / 272  
    lol, bs this thread rocks.
    unfortunatly i won't be able to play lota II (even though i help make it lol) coz i don't have TT annoying...but i might get it soon if my mate copies it..
    posted 20 January 2004 04:33 PM EDT (US)     9 / 272  
    yeah, get it soon, it's really good, especially the editor part.
    posted 20 January 2004 05:16 PM EDT (US)     10 / 272  
    Title: Unknown
    by Byzantine Warrior
    PROGRESS: 5%
    INFO: Concealed.

Byz
    Tsunami Studios
    "People are born to succeed, not fail." - Henry David Thoreau
    posted 21 January 2004 10:59 AM EDT (US)     11 / 272  
    - Ajaxes Inheritance: Kinship
    by Student of War

OVERALL PROGRESS: 72%

MAP PROGRESS: 100%
    TRIGGER PROGRESS: 85%
    DEBUGGING PROGRESS: 40%

RELEASE DATE: March 27
    TYPE:RPG
    INFO: After killing Agamemnon and Menelaus Ajax returns home to Salamis with Helen and the Armor of Achilles while the remaining Kings of the Peloponnese are at his heals(With the exception of Nestor). Will his KINDRED fight for him or will they mearly help him to survive or ....................................will they betray him to his enemies to save thier own neck?................Will Helen discover the secrets of Circe's Staff?

Here is the map of part two......... Kinship(Salamis):
    http://home.comcast.net/~bumb8/wsb/html/view.cgi-image.html--graphic.html

I am great. But I know it. That surely is a sign that I am not.

[This message has been edited by Student of War (edited 02-15-2004 @ 05:09 PM).]

posted 23 January 2004 06:02 AM EDT (US)     12 / 272  
    As you might've noticed I was gone for a while, that's because I had some problems, and I couldn't update the list of projects being made thread - so thanks battlestar for taking over mine...

-Anyway, I'll be back soon

posted 23 January 2004 04:48 PM EDT (US)     13 / 272  
    posted 24 January 2004 12:34 PM EDT (US)     14 / 272  
    New Entry from AncientLeviathan:

- The Primeval Ones:
    by AncientLeviathan
    PROGRESS: 20%
    RELEASE DATE: Many months still!
    TYPE: Campaign, AOM Chocolate.
    INFO: The world forest, The Forest of Light, which was created by the Primeval Ones, is the one thing that brings decency and integrity into the world. The Guardians of the Forest, the Dryads, are being tricked and the forest of Light is slowly beginning to fade away....

I think this will probably be another great campaign by the author of Delphic Oracle

posted 25 January 2004 04:03 PM EDT (US)     15 / 272  
    Put the Matrix up to 95% complete it just needs the final little tweaks

P.s: are you still doing the showcases? Coz if so could you showcase the matrix plz?

[This message has been edited by EazY_Ben (edited 01-25-2004 @ 05:35 PM).]

posted 25 January 2004 05:07 PM EDT (US)     16 / 272  
    Remove "The Avenger"

Cavuy | Writer, Graphic & Web Designer
    ex-Modder and Scenario Designer | Legacy
    Member since May 5th, 2003
    posted 26 January 2004 01:32 PM EDT (US)     17 / 272  
    hopefully when i get good at map creating and scnerio editing im planning on recreating "the Aeneid" the stroy of the Trojan Aeneas
    posted 26 January 2004 02:16 PM EDT (US)     18 / 272  
    Remove the Wolf of Messenia. Shamefully, it'll never get done.
    posted 26 January 2004 08:39 PM EDT (US)     19 / 272  
    update Thermoplaye to 60% done and it will for the titan on a single player map

Sane and the Second Army's Coming
    - An Upcoming AoE3 Scenario
    - 1% Complete
    posted 27 January 2004 03:14 PM EDT (US)     20 / 272  
    EDIT: Check out the post 2 below this one :P

God: Hades
    If you wish to be part of the team for the "Gaia's Quest" campaign, email me at jje007@chartermi.net
    Pherret Productions
    ¦LëPR£©HåÛN¦

[This message has been edited by Bond1099 (edited 01-27-2004 @ 05:57 PM).]

posted 27 January 2004 03:58 PM EDT (US)     21 / 272  
    You can change my project title to "Hellscape."

Byz
    Tsunami Studios
    "People are born to succeed, not fail." - Henry David Thoreau
    posted 27 January 2004 05:21 PM EDT (US)     22 / 272  
    @bond:

First, please put the entire campaign info in form of the following instead of each scn, my job is only to keep track.
    -
    by
    PROGRESS:
    RELEASE DATE:
    TYPE:
    INFO:

second please at least get started on actually making the campaign before announcing it here.

Quote:

3. Please complete your project to at least 5% then announce it, unless it’s a pretty big project like the Lord of the Rings Saga or a Campaign.

posted 27 January 2004 05:35 PM EDT (US)     23 / 272  
    Release Date: Unknown (Keep getting new ideas and changes)
    Type: Short RPG

~RaZyCaY~

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous Everyone hasn't met me yet

posted 27 January 2004 05:56 PM EDT (US)     24 / 272  
    I have progressed about 10% since i've made that post, so I guess I'm started :P

NAME: Gaia's Quest
    PROGRESS: 10%
    RELEASE DATE: Late winter '04
    TYPE: Campaign, 10 scenerios
    INFO: The land is ravenged and war torn as Gods continuously fight to gain more followers.

Enter Issac, a simple villager of one of the only Villages untouched by the War of the Gods. Gaia appears in a dream to him, telling him to undertake a quest that will end the fighting and bloodshed on Earth forever!

God: Hades
    If you wish to be part of the team for the "Gaia's Quest" campaign, email me at jje007@chartermi.net
    Pherret Productions
    ¦LëPR£©HåÛN¦
    posted 27 January 2004 07:38 PM EDT (US)     25 / 272  
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 11  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » List of Projects Being Made (Last Updated: 11-06-04)
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames