Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Design Teams List
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 8  Next Page »
posted 24 November 2004 03:35 PM EDT (US)   
I thought I'd compile a list of design teams, as the Design Teams Exchange has been archived. If the leaders would like me to add descriptions to their teams, feel free. Currently in alphabetical order. There are currently 8 design teams listed and 2 modding teams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE DESIGN TEAMS

Ambition Designs
We are a large community that represents the bridge between experts and ambitious novices. An academy with efficient high-quality courses covering all subjects from modding to mapping, a library with great articles and in general a very helpful and friendly community make Ambition Designs the ideal environment for people who want to improve oneself, irrespective of their skill -Leader Archaeopterix

Dragon Gaming Design Network
One of the most Legendary and oldest Scenario Designing teams there is. A great atmosphere, peaceful surroundings and friendly members, DGDN is all you can hope for in a Scenario Design Team and more. -Member ArcticWind7

Interden Studios
Interden Studios is a small design team of 8 wanting members ready to help and participate. We are creators of the Dracula scenario and are currently working on numerous projects including FFX -Revolution, Merchants and Pirates, and Coming of Heroes RPG. -Member Signifer123

Liquid Fire Studios*
Liquid Fire Studios is a small group of highly talented, experienced designers with one goal in mind- the creation of superb scenarios and modifications for the community. Our projects include the massive Total Conversion 'I-39' and the top-rated RPG Birthright- The Adventure.. -Leader Gaurdian_112

*LFS is in association with AOM M/M

Sage Studios
A relatively new design team that focuses on scenario designing and modding. SageStudios is still a growing design studio. You need no requirements to join. -Celer

Tsunami Studios
Another old team, founded by Inquizitive in 1999. The team has come a long way since then and had many credits to their title, including several "Best of" projects for various games. Tsunami Studios has active members in AoK, AoM, Empires, and Stronghold. The team is very laid back and functions like a family. Only the best are invited to join. Tsunami Studios will continue to put forth epic projects and scenarios as time progresses. (Website is under construction.) -Member Byzantine_Warrior

Woad Creations
One of the oldest Design teams, made many great titles such as Norse Wars and Bandits -Member xLpx

THE MODDING TEAMS

Creatix Animatus

Area 42

[This message has been edited by Filmdirector2 (edited 12-01-2004 @ 07:05 PM).]

Replies:
posted 24 November 2004 03:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 191  
Why is Interden listed twice?

I think FOG.
posted 24 November 2004 03:51 PM EDT (US)     2 / 191  
Fixed .

Design team leaders please notw that I would like to add descriptions to thiese teams, just post the descriptions you want in the thread.

posted 24 November 2004 04:53 PM EDT (US)     3 / 191  
posted 24 November 2004 05:06 PM EDT (US)     4 / 191  
Aom mapper/modder clan J/K

I think FOG.
posted 24 November 2004 05:19 PM EDT (US)     5 / 191  
AoM Modder/Mapper Clan

And short description for DGDN is on the links section, I believe.

posted 24 November 2004 05:22 PM EDT (US)     6 / 191  
LFS OWNS!!!! Nah they're all good.

EVOLUTION? REVOLUTION!- Liquid Fire Studios
posted 24 November 2004 06:37 PM EDT (US)     7 / 191  
I think Byz will make a description of our design team or he will ask Anastsia to do so.

p.s. there is also a old description of Tsunami on the links pages of AomH but i do not know if this needs an update.

Best regards,

The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
THE VANDHAAL

El Vandhaal tiene gusto de las mujeres atractivas que usan los talones altos y las medias cosidas | Le Vandhaal qui aime les femmes qui portent des talons hauts et bas cousus.
HG moderators if you feel paranoid then translate the above here
More: ((( THE VANDHAAL WEBSITE)))(((STEAM VANDHAAL AOM EE COLLECTION)))(((VANDHAAL BLOG)))
[This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 12-31-2999 @ 23:59 PM).]
posted 24 November 2004 07:38 PM EDT (US)     8 / 191  
Ok is it ok if i tell you a description for Interden until Pharoh gives you one?
posted 24 November 2004 08:12 PM EDT (US)     9 / 191  
Sure, I might consult with pharoh first though
posted 24 November 2004 08:25 PM EDT (US)     10 / 191  
ok i sent you the text for it

[This message has been edited by Signifer123 (edited 11-24-2004 @ 08:32 PM).]

posted 24 November 2004 08:25 PM EDT (US)     11 / 191  
Updated
posted 25 November 2004 06:25 AM EDT (US)     12 / 191  
Just a small correction, LFS has two leaders, guardian and riderofeternity.

    
posted 25 November 2004 08:02 AM EDT (US)     13 / 191  
Yes, I know. Just putting the person that was quoted from. I'll out co-leader.
posted 25 November 2004 08:22 AM EDT (US)     14 / 191  
dgdn is also one of the legendary/oldest design teams
posted 25 November 2004 08:26 AM EDT (US)     15 / 191  
Would you like to make a decription for it?
posted 25 November 2004 08:49 AM EDT (US)     16 / 191  
posted 25 November 2004 09:22 AM EDT (US)     17 / 191  
Added
posted 25 November 2004 09:36 AM EDT (US)     18 / 191  
to avoid comments like "you just put AD on top cuz ur in there" i'd sujest puting EVERYTHING in alphabetical order

eazy_ben is also a member of DGDN

posted 25 November 2004 09:56 AM EDT (US)     19 / 191  
Alphabetized
posted 25 November 2004 10:02 AM EDT (US)     20 / 191  
*Ahem*

Useless.

IMO.

posted 25 November 2004 10:04 AM EDT (US)     21 / 191  
poor woad (sad face not angry face)

sry for OT

posted 25 November 2004 12:56 PM EDT (US)     22 / 191  

Quote:

A small group of experienced, talented scenario designers with the sole purpose of creating great scenarios. -co Leader Gaurdian_112

I'd just like to point out that there is no 'co', we have two leaders

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
posted 25 November 2004 01:34 PM EDT (US)     23 / 191  

Quote:

'co', we have two leaders

I don't know if it's differnt where you live, but over here 'co' means 'one of two'. Would you like me to change it?

posted 25 November 2004 01:44 PM EDT (US)     24 / 191  
i'm a bit behind the times it seems lol. i'll make a further decription soon and post it.

the fate of Rome lies in your hands
---------------------------
S . P . Q . R
---------------------------
comming soon
posted 25 November 2004 02:13 PM EDT (US)     25 / 191  
Good idea Film Hmm, "Co-" sounds somewhat inferior to me as well. Like in a movie, you have a producer and a co-producer - not simply two co-producers.

Okay then, here I goooooo:

Ambition Designs
We are a large community that represents the bridge between experts and ambitious novices. An academy with efficient high-quality courses covering all subjects from modding to mapping, a library with great articles and in general a very helpful and friendly community make Ambition Designs the ideal environment for people who want to improve oneself, irrespective of their skill.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 8  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Design Teams List
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames