posted 27 August 2014 06:24 PM EDT (US)   
Modding:
  • TheBronyKing11 has released his Back to the Beta Modpack! You'll be taking control of many units and other things that were cut from the game, and didn't make it in the final version. I'm confident there is something new here to see for everyone, so check it out! Some screenshots can be found here.
  • Finally you can have small-sized random maps with Thangbrand Aesirear's Small Random Maps, great for close up supremacy skirmishes.
  • Want an easier way to code random map scripts? DanyUnknown's RMS Tool is the way to go.

General Discussions:
  • Thangbrand Aesirear has hosted a type of game which allows forummers to rate god powers based on overall quality - The Best God Power Game.
  • While you're over there, be sure to check out this month's Supremacy Challenge!

Scenario Design:
  • dadagama has created a castle blood scenario, similar to a very popular one at AoKH. It's CBA - Castle Blood Arena v3, and looks like great fun.
  • WinterGod has given us two pieces of his submission to the Ultimate Clash of Designers Scenario Competition. Play Castle Tales I and II, and see what you think.
  • If you're into RPGs and I know most of you are, Zorrinth has given us a demo of a very promising one. Let's show our support by checking out Myths of Abundance.

• And now... prepare for something quite spectacular... it's Rise Of The Argives! A single player campaign by b64Milos, complete with eyecandy, cinematics, and a great storyline. Good, lengthy campaigns are quite a daunting thing to create, and we don't see too many of them at AoMH, but Milos has proved they can be done. Nice work.

Let's keep it up AoMH!

[This message has been edited by Thangbrand Aesirear (edited 09-01-2014 @ 03:02 PM).]