You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: 09TRound1 Game23 Color (LordDuck-Spiceant)
posted 08-23-09 08:38 PM EDT (US)   
2009 Singles Tournament: Round 1
Game ID: #23
Map: Colors of Black and White

------------------------------------------------------------
White Lordduck, lordduckk at gmail.com
Black Spiceant, sanderburuma at hotmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------

Important reminders
* You are expected to be familiar with ALL the rules and official announcements as posted here.
* You MUST log (only 'ts' will do) your turn at least once every 48 hours or be subject to tournament warnings which may result in your disqualification.
* Please give notice of any absences longer than 48 hours in this thread.
* Houserules are in effect. Be aware that the MIGRATION TRICK (OR) is not permitted as well.

Good luck to all, and have fun!

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008

[This message has been edited by Swolte (edited 08-26-2009 @ 09:36 AM).]

Replies:
posted 08-24-09 05:20 AM EDT (US)     1 / 24  
White

Explored a couple of places and captured a town.

Ts

Good luck!

My maps:
  • Mountain of the Gods A small map for 2 or 3 players. Current rating(5): 4.5/5
  • Crusades against a Nightmare A small map for 2 players. Current rating(1): 3.6/5
  • The Great Unknown An extra large map for seven players and one strong Ai. Current rating(2): 4.2/5
  • posted 08-26-09 09:38 AM EDT (US)     2 / 24  
    LordDuck, Nya has been replaced by Spiceant. You can rename (from the email-out) and resend the turn to him!

My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
    Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
    Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
    posted 08-27-09 06:55 AM EDT (US)     3 / 24  
    Forwarded the turn to spiceant.

My maps:
  • Crusades against a Nightmare A small map for 2 players. Current rating(1): 3.6/5
  • The Great Unknown An extra large map for seven players and one strong Ai. Current rating(2): 4.2/5
  • posted 08-27-09 11:27 AM EDT (US)     4 / 24  
    Ts

My maps:
  • posted 08-28-09 05:34 AM EDT (US)     5 / 24  
    Ts.
    posted 08-29-09 08:02 AM EDT (US)     6 / 24  
    Ts

My maps:
  • posted 08-30-09 05:59 PM EDT (US)     7 / 24  
    thee hither we go
    i made a mistake, but i dont remember if i made it in this one. (i just barely found my way to this forum subsection)
    posted 08-31-09 04:52 AM EDT (US)     8 / 24  
    White

Took a node.

Ts

My maps:
  • posted 08-31-09 05:00 AM EDT (US)     9 / 24  
    my level 3 summoned critter attempted to take a location but for some reason it fled when there was only a level 1 creature left at 1-3 hp no less...

31-08-09 edit
    i lost 2 level 1 units and gained several stronger ones. I see lordducks wizard with a party through the water, close to a wizard tower with lots of undead, i dont think he can that place right now not without killing his wizard.

[This message has been edited by spiceant (edited 08-31-2009 @ 12:53 PM).]

posted 09-01-09 06:08 AM EDT (US)     10 / 24  
    White

We decided to stall the attack a day and heal up. Tommorow we will take the town.

Ts

My maps:
  • posted 09-01-09 08:01 AM EDT (US)     11 / 24  
    White

Took a town and lost some good units. I think it was worth it though.

Ts

My maps:
  • posted 09-01-09 08:58 AM EDT (US)     12 / 24  
    day 13

i see duck has taken the surface level 2 wizard tower. I am close to the one in the shadow world, but i am not confident i can take it yet, especially because my wizard is a quarter away from death from fighting an ancient ruin.

i restarted my turn because i tried finishing my turn which it would let me but i canceled, but there was a stack at the ancient ruin north of the sw lv 2 wizard tower and i still had some movement points left to attack it that turn.

Is it possible to properly send your turn (without restarting) if you cancel after clicking end turn?
    posted 09-01-09 09:15 AM EDT (US)     13 / 24  
    Yes, it will be saved in EmailIn. Just send in manually from there.

My maps:
  • posted 09-02-09 04:38 AM EDT (US)     14 / 24  
    day 14, i took a tower near the level 2 wizard tower in the shadow world. Im beginning to realise i need to cast a few shadow walking enchants.
    posted 09-02-09 05:26 AM EDT (US)     15 / 24  
    White

Took an furnace. It will be interesting to watch the upcoming fight from Black.

Ts

My maps:
  • posted 09-03-09 06:08 AM EDT (US)     16 / 24  
    White

Still no fight to watch. Seems my popcorn won't be late.

Ts

My maps:
  • posted 09-03-09 08:01 AM EDT (US)     17 / 24  
    day 16

took over the level 2 wizard tower. Lost a few units in the fight i would rather to be still alive.
    posted 09-05-09 06:59 AM EDT (US)     18 / 24  
    White

Recruited some usefull in units in battle and knocking at the black gates now.

Ts

My maps:
  • posted 09-05-09 10:23 AM EDT (US)     19 / 24  
    day 19,
    i see some invaders in my area : )
    posted 09-05-09 11:10 AM EDT (US)     20 / 24  
    White

Dealying the attack for the heavy units to arrive.

Ts

My maps:
  • posted 09-05-09 11:26 AM EDT (US)     21 / 24  
    White

On day 21, The forces of darkness charged the archon citadel, and defeated Black.

Ts

Good game Spiceant. Had fun playing, as it went nice and fast.

My maps:
  • posted 09-05-09 01:10 PM EDT (US)     22 / 24  
    mmm ok
    i quess that makes sense
    gg lordduck
    posted 09-05-09 07:56 PM EDT (US)     23 / 24  
    Ladies and gentleman, I am reporting from the colors maps where the first 'real' victory was obtained by Lordduck over Spiceant.

Lordduck, congratulations on this achievement. It seems hard enough not to get killed on the first few days on this map. For those people who are still playing, do you have some tips?

posted 09-06-09 05:58 AM EDT (US)     24 / 24  
    Hmm...
    You'll have to be careful with the distances on this map, as there's a lot of shadow world and roads. Because of the pools conecting the wizard towers, I was able to see when Spiceant took the tower and was able to move my forces from my tower to his in 3 turns only, when he didn't had the time to recover yet.

My maps:
  • Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » 09TRound1 Game23 Color (LordDuck-Spiceant)
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames