Moderated by GoSailing, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Murderous Masquerade Mafia - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 42  Next Page »
posted 06-23-12 01:24 PM CT (US)   

Somewhere in the royal castle...

“Your Majesty, thank God I have found you in time! You are in the gravest danger. One hour ago a maid found a broken window in the West Tower and since then six people have been killed – six! Two of them were armed guards who didn’t even have time to draw their swords. We are dealing with a highly accomplished assassin. But do not despair, for I have a plan that may yet mean all will be well. With a masked ball I hope to keep you hidden in plain sight for long enough for me to ride to the city barracks and return with enough soldiers to search and secure the castle thoroughly. Until then, we must trust to secrecy and the vigilance of your loyal guards and subjects. I will be back by first light...”

Having rushed out this ominous warning, the Commander of the Guard turned on his heel and strode down the passage as quickly as the circumstances allowed. He stopped only to disembowel a suspicious tapestry. He left behind King James, ruler of the realm by divine right, who at the moment was looking like he’d prefer to have been born a peasant a thousand miles away. A masquerade was an unusual stratagem, but it was all he had. He only wished that the Commander had thought to tell him who his loyal guards left behind to protect him actually were. It didn’t seem prudent though, to wander the castle trying to discover the answer.

The masquerade had begun by the time the ancient clock in the Bell Tower struck seven in the evening, and by this time everyone had heard about the assassin. A few dozen assorted members of the royal court were assembled in the Great Hall, all identities concealed behind masks and cloaks. The atmosphere was unusually strained, and for once the King wasn’t showing off and being the centre of attention, which was at least a small mercy. One tiny flaw in the Commander’s plan was that no sign of the assassin had been seen for some while, and it was beginning to look as if he (or perhaps she) had decided to join in with the occasion. The more adventurous courtiers felt that it brightened up the dullness of court life somewhat that at any moment an assassin might throw off his mask and cut someone’s throat, or that a disguised guard might suddenly decapitate someone for looking a bit sinister.

Rules
1. Any questions or emails about your role should be directed to masquerademafia@yahoo.co.uk.
2. Votes should be in the format Vote: NameOfPlayer, although small deviations in the formatting and spelling don’t matter. Players are requested to unvote as a courtesy, but it is not required in order to change your vote.
3. No quoting role emails. Paraphrase, and paraphrase properly.
4. No discussing the game outside this thread unless your role email specifically allows it.
5. No strategising in the thread during the Night.
6. No posting once you are dead while the game is on-going. A sole exception for a single ‘Bah!’ post after you die, which should not reveal any new information.
7. No editing posts. Posting multiple times in a row is fine.
8. Broadly speaking, stay within the spirit of the game. I have discretion over the enforcement of this rule, but really, no one should fall foul of it unless they’re being silly. You know what the basic mafia rules are.

Hosting Notes
1. Nothing is completely unknown to the players; if something has happened then collectively the players know exactly what it was. Questions dealing with hypotheticals such as “are failed kills declared in the thread?” will be answered publicly on request.
2. For reference, no, failed night-kills are not declared in the thread. I err on the side of not disclosing information publicly.
3. Role emails are guaranteed to be true, are reasonably comprehensive, and are precise as is practically possible. Any ambiguity in them will be clarified on request.
4. Everything in bold text and everything in this post (except italicised text) is guaranteed to be true. Everything in italics is unrelated to the actual working of the game and just exists to add interest.
5. I don’t do things like claim lists. This is the players’ responsibility, and I don’t want to accidentally influence you by framing someone’s claim in a particular way.
6. Night actions are resolved in a logical order: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Natural_Action_Resolution
7. Day actions are resolved in the order in which they happen. If someone is day-killed and then, immediately after that, places the hammer vote on a bandwagon, then they were dead before the vote and so the vote doesn’t count. Similarly, day-kill attempts made after someone has already met the lynch threshold won’t be considered.
8. I will not respond in this thread during the game to anything other than questions, vote count requests and game events. Criticism and the like will go unanswered until the end of the game.
9. Keep the game reasonably active if you want to avoid a deadline. I will be reluctant to extend deadlines, and won’t extend them for long no matter what. If you’re going to be unable to post for 72 hours or more, please announce this in the thread in advance if possible.

Public Information
1. At any time during any day except the first, anyone may post “DAYKILL: NameOfPlayer” in the thread to attempt a day-kill. As with voting, small deviations in formatting and spelling don’t matter. As many of you will know from your role emails, not everyone actually has a day-kill, and when such a person attempts one nothing will happen. However, a small number of players do have day-kills. By “small”, all that is guaranteed is that it is a minority of starting players. The Assassin and the individual Guards each have a single day-kill.
2. The game will end when all players still in the game have compatible win conditions; essentially this means when no one wants anyone else dead.
3. All members of the ‘town’ have the following passage in their role email:
“You are one of the Courtiers, which is essentially a town faction that wins or loses together. Your win condition is that at least one Courtier must be alive at the end of the game, so you only need to worry about people who want the Courtiers dead. The game will end when all players still in the game have compatible win conditions. Note that you do not need the King to survive in order to win. However, bear in mind that if the King does die that will remove a number of people from the game; you might consider this to make your task easier or harder or neither.”
4. The Assassin wins if he is still alive when the King dies. If they die simultaneously, that is a win for the Assassin. This does not end the game, but will remove the Assassin from it.
5. The King wins if he is still alive at the end of the game. The Guards win with the King, or die with him (automatically).
6. The Guards know the identity of the King, but not vice versa.
7. The host will try to turn up at intervals of 24 hours after the start of each Day as accurately as possible, to do a vote count and a lynch post if applicable. The result of day-kills, and other events that may happen, will also be declared at this time. This is so that there is an element of predictability to how these mechanics will work.
8. When someone dies, the parts of their role email that describe the abilities and passive attributes of their role will be posted in the thread.
9. Players are advised to be careful, as there are some unforgiving elements to this setup. If you expose the King on Day 2 and he is then murdered right in front of you as a result, that is just too bad.
10. Although this game bears some resemblance to the Assassins in the Palace setup, that is only one aspect of the game. I would still encourage those who don’t like that setup to play.
11. This game is a day start, but the starting day is special in that no day-kills may take place.

The story so far...
Those present sit down for a feast.
Things get heated after the meal.
First blood is drawn, and an innocent killed.
Two murders, and the King loses an ally.
A fight breaks out.
Some revellers are lightly wounded.
Disaster strikes, or rather the assassin does.
A plot is uncovered.
Not even the servants can be trusted, and a great noble is lost.
Fear of poison haunts the Great Hall.
Someone breaks under the pressure, and pays the price.
Another man is lost to an unknown enemy.
Burn, sinners, burn!

Still lost in this lonely game we play (9/21):

Mozzarella Man
CarolKarine Sarn II
Thymole
Newt_Gunray
Maegereg
Major Helper
Herr Heir
Ser Periagil
Sassenach

Could not find the right words to say (11/21):

Popeychops - The Cook - Courtiers - One Shot Poisoner
Matt LiVecchi - Sir Walter - Guard
Pulse_of_Shift - Lord Syme - Courtiers - Letter Mason
SodaMister - King James - The King
Rotaretilbo - Sir Edwin - Guard
Vox Nihili WingedFlamez - Captain Oswick - Guard

WRP - Earl of Tarporley - Plotters - Doctor
Sarn - Duke of Chalfont - Courtiers - Royal Advisor
lordofglory - Lord Vandervell - Courtiers - Deputy Poison Doctor
SirDante - The Physician - Courtiers - Poison Doctor

Leif Ericson - Court Magician - Mysterious Recruiter

Escaped to Victory - (1/21)

Henrz - The Assassin

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
Member of Stormwind Studios

[This message has been edited by Julius999 (edited 08-12-2012 @ 01:50 PM).]

Replies:
posted 06-23-12 01:24 PM CT (US)     1 / 2102  
The Great Hall was only one third full. It was designed to accommodate guests at magnificent banquets, and with one unfortunate exception there were no guests tonight. The feast was also somewhat meagre. Some of the great lords of the land wondered whether they would starve to death after a mere two courses. The kitchen staff had made a valiant effort with very little time to prepare, but no one was especially enjoying the meal.

There were perhaps four dozen cloaked and masked figures present, as well as various child servants. One or two of them were obvious. The looming seven foot silhouette with an incongruous cherubim mask could only be the head butler. A particularly cobwebby robe and a walking stick gave away the senile dowager countess of Cirencester. Everyone else however was a perfect mystery...

It is now Day 1. With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. For this Day only, no day-kill attempts are possible.

posted 06-23-12 01:39 PM CT (US)     2 / 2102  
C'mon effing cooks, take your time to cook stuff, but cook it decent

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 06-23-12 03:01 PM CT (US)     3 / 2102  
This is supposed to be sort of King in the Palace stuff yes?

So random votes and mass claims are a strict no-no, former maybe unless necessary.

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 06-23-12 03:08 PM CT (US)     4 / 2102  
You mean assassin in the palace?

Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 06-23-12 03:14 PM CT (US)     5 / 2102  
I dont see how to get around a day start without random votes...

"I have this hysterical urge to move to another room and laugh when I hear Lordy say he has speculated and used some math..." -Major Helper
"God damnit, did I just make that an Australian demon?
-Sodamister
"I like my women like I like my English weather: cold and wet." -Henrz
posted 06-23-12 03:21 PM CT (US)     6 / 2102  
But the King is in the palace too, remember.

Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
posted 06-23-12 03:37 PM CT (US)     7 / 2102  
Ser is focusing on the king.

FoS: Ser

"I have this hysterical urge to move to another room and laugh when I hear Lordy say he has speculated and used some math..." -Major Helper
"God damnit, did I just make that an Australian demon?
-Sodamister
"I like my women like I like my English weather: cold and wet." -Henrz
posted 06-23-12 03:45 PM CT (US)     8 / 2102  
It's obvious that there are more than three groups. We're not all assassins, guards, or the king.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 06-23-12 04:08 PM CT (US)     9 / 2102  
Of course, Mozz.
The Courtiers are a self-contained group; they win if there is at least one Courtier alive at the end of the game.
Fine with pressuring Abhaas BTW, if that's the way we're going to do this.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 06-23-12 04:21 PM CT (US)     10 / 2102  
Ser is focusing on the king.
That was a joke Dev, replying to WRP's post. -_-

posted 06-23-12 04:26 PM CT (US)     11 / 2102  
Funny. Dev hasn't posted yet.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 06-23-12 04:37 PM CT (US)     12 / 2102  
@julius - can the courtiers and assassins win together? I'm not sure on that point.

Regardless, we have to start somewhere. However, day starts can be turned into night starts very easily. Just remember that it is MUCH easier for the mafia to get information than it is for the town to catch a scum. I just want to point out that this could easily go the way of plants and zombies, with a claim fest that does nothing to help the town. You can always turn the day start into a night start.

Also, I'm worried about the obvious limit on daykills (meaning we'll have a number of them later on)

In the end, I'll just ask you guys: should we no-lynch in order to have a night start? Just please no one claim until we decide on that.

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 06-23-12 04:45 PM CT (US)     13 / 2102  
Courtier Win Condition: The Courtiers all win if at least one Courtier is alive at the end of the game. The game will end when all players still in the game have compatible win conditions.

Assassin Win Condition: The Assassin wins if he is still alive when the King dies (or if they die simultaneously). This does not end the game, but will remove the Assassin from it.

[This message has been edited by Julius999 (edited 06-23-2012 @ 04:45 PM).]

posted 06-23-12 04:54 PM CT (US)     14 / 2102  
Yeah, well, the king is always in the palace, the assassin isn't always there, so, logically, the setup takes his name from the particular situation, not from the general one.

Soda, I'm interested in you attacking Gil on that. Why? Care explaining your reasons? Or it's just a random FoS, placed in order to show Gil that random pressure can actually take us somewhere without hurting the king?

Gil, c'mon, there's a 1/21 chance of hitting the king with random pressure, and the chance of hitting the assassin is the same. Thy Majesty in safe keepeth His life, for He is well knowing of teh martial arts!

That said, I don't support the pressure that's on Gil for his comment, but I do support it for the sake of randomness.

posted 06-23-12 04:56 PM CT (US)     15 / 2102  
In the end, I'll just ask you guys: should we no-lynch in order to have a night start? Just please no one claim until we decide on that.
No, if we have to get claims the best day to do it is today. Tomorrow if we accidentally force an important role out in the open they might get daykilled without us being able to benefit from their role or be able to do anything to protect them.

Also if we have daykills (emphasis on the plural) then at most we'll have one night kill, so we don't have to fear for our power roles as much if and when the game goes to night. In fact, today is probably the best day for claims in that regard.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 06-23-12 04:57 PM CT (US)     16 / 2102  
CK, the reasons you posted are pretty valid, but it may well be that Julius started this game on Day 1 for some balancing reasons or stuff like that.

posted 06-23-12 05:26 PM CT (US)     17 / 2102  
I'm fine with either way, I was just wondering aloud. I vote we ignore Lordy completely if he derails (or anyone for that matter) the last thing this should be is plants all over again.

To me it seems that the courtiers are a survivor group, and as such they "constitute" the town, but in actuality could work with the mafia to find and kill the king. As I have no further idea of the setup than the rest of you, these are the conclusions I draw, and as such would think it prudent of the courtiers to ALL pick the SAME side. (At this point I'm not sure what it should be, but for balancing purposes, we should probably have them side with the king and guards.)

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 06-23-12 06:18 PM CT (US)     18 / 2102  
In the interests of clarity, could somebody explain to me what the 'assassins in the palace' setup is and how it resembles this game ? I've seen a few people mention that but I have no idea what they're talking about, which isn't ideal.

"Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side ? and ain't that a big enough majority in any town ?" - Huckleberry Finn
posted 06-23-12 06:21 PM CT (US)     19 / 2102  
Seeing as it's mentioned in the topic post, I'll say that I read about it here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Assassin_in_the_Palace

posted 06-23-12 06:30 PM CT (US)     20 / 2102  
Ah, ok. So it's only vaguely related then since this game has days, nights, more factions and presumably much more roles.

"Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side ? and ain't that a big enough majority in any town ?" - Huckleberry Finn
posted 06-23-12 06:47 PM CT (US)     21 / 2102  
It's obvious that there are more than three groups. We're not all assassins, guards, or the king.
I'd like to point out this. This looks a lot like Mozzarella Man isn't a courtier. Assuming he actually read his role email (and he confirmed so that's a fair assumption), one would logically expect him to know about courtiers if it was in fact his role. Julius specifically stated all townies have "You are one of the Courtiers" in their email. For Mozz to not be aware of courtiers would make him assassin, guard, or king (or other unannounced role).

Granted, that is a bit thin, and maybe he's just not wording his post right, but it is something to consider.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
posted 06-23-12 06:53 PM CT (US)     22 / 2102  
In fairness, it's not a massive leap of the imagination to assume that there are more factions. In fact I'm pretty sure Julius has implied this, or at least he made a point of refusing to confirm or deny it, which he didn't need to do.

That said, there's no real point in tying ourselves into knots on the subject when we have no more information.

posted 06-23-12 06:59 PM CT (US)     23 / 2102  
Actually, scratch that, I misread what you were saying. Mozzy didn't mention the courtiers of course, I missed that part.

You're right though, it is a little thin, especially since we're all just feeling our way around the dynamics at this point.

posted 06-23-12 07:17 PM CT (US)     24 / 2102  
Agreed. Which is why I didn't do any FoS or Lynch crap. Just throwing it out there, and if Mozz wants to clarify that would be a good idea.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
posted 06-23-12 08:03 PM CT (US)     25 / 2102  
If he doesn't know about courtiers, that suggests that he's assassin, guard, or king. That doesn't really narrow things down any.

Maegereg
,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
"404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
Free Kenan
posted 06-23-12 08:08 PM CT (US)     26 / 2102  
Wait... what? I am a courtier. That's what I was getting at.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 06-23-12 08:14 PM CT (US)     27 / 2102  
In fairness, Mozzy, that's not really how it comes across. It was a bit of an omission.

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
"And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
"Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
posted 06-23-12 09:06 PM CT (US)     28 / 2102  
In a normal Assassins in the Palace game, there are assassins, guards, and a king. Since I and a number of other players are not any of those three, "it's obvious that there are more than three groups. We're not all assassins, guards, or the king."

There. Does that make more sense?

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 06-23-12 09:36 PM CT (US)     29 / 2102  
Better.

posted 06-23-12 09:54 PM CT (US)     30 / 2102  
Indeed. I for one think that we should definitely try to make use of day 1 to at least try and weed out exactly how this all works, if not try and get a lynch on someone (as long as they are sufficiently suspicious of course).

However I would like to enquire about the first point of Public Information, does it mean that all Daykillers must or can they do it in private? Also would a day kill end the day or would it continue as though nothing had happened?

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
posted 06-23-12 10:10 PM CT (US)     31 / 2102  
does it mean that all
Daykillers must or can they do it in private? Also
would a day kill end the day or would it continue
as though nothing had happened?
Good questions.

posted 06-23-12 10:24 PM CT (US)     32 / 2102  
I don't think this is very much against mozzy, but perhaps he could tell us some of the courtier flavor for confirmation. There isn't much. More of acknowledgement of a few facts... Tell us one of those facts.
posted 06-23-12 10:32 PM CT (US)     33 / 2102  
There is no provision for making day-kills in any other way than described in the topic post under 'Public Information'. Day-kills do not end the Day. Of course, by reducing the number of players they may reduce the number of votes needed to lynch and so someone at L-1 might then reach the threshold. That would end the Day.

[This message has been edited by Julius999 (edited 06-23-2012 @ 10:34 PM).]

posted 06-24-12 00:07 AM CT (US)     34 / 2102  
Present!

*starts reading*

"Quoting yourself is stupid"-Lordofglory
"FPS never have lores, I'm sorry."-Joshua Thacker
"Daybreak? I'd rather we be done with you here and now."-Rotaretilbo
posted 06-24-12 00:32 AM CT (US)     35 / 2102  
courtier flavor for confirmation
FoS: Thymole

I have a bunch of information (three sizable paragraphs, in fact) but only one short sentence (nine words) of flavor which is specific to and serves to justify my ability; not to courtiers as a whole.

Millers should come forward now and I have reason to ask this besides the usual routine. I don't want to explain much because it could make my plan useless.

I'm not interested in Ser. Sure, we should avoid situations in which we risk ousting the king, but I think it's natural to discuss mechanics and setups of any game, AitP or otherwise.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 06-24-12 00:39 AM CT (US)     36 / 2102  
I am not a miller, and we should add survivors to that roles as per usual.

posted 06-24-12 03:05 AM CT (US)     37 / 2102  
Of course I meant Dev there. :|
And nope.

posted 06-24-12 03:06 AM CT (US)     38 / 2102  
God dammit, Soda, soda!

I need to stop posting simultaneously in multiple games.

posted 06-24-12 07:18 AM CT (US)     39 / 2102  
I don't think this is very much against mozzy, but perhaps he could tell us some of the courtier flavor for confirmation. There isn't much. More of acknowledgement of a few facts... Tell us one of those facts.
Blatant fishing if ever I saw it. On the basis of that, I'd rather have a claim from Mole than I would Mozzy.

"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
posted 06-24-12 10:22 AM CT (US)     40 / 2102  
Agree w/ newt. In Montana, so pls don't expect much.

posted 06-24-12 01:06 PM CT (US)     41 / 2102  
I agree as well.

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 06-24-12 01:36 PM CT (US)     42 / 2102  
In Montana, so pls don't expect much.
That made me chuckle.

posted 06-24-12 04:44 PM CT (US)     43 / 2102  
Confirmed

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 06-24-12 04:45 PM CT (US)     44 / 2102  
Also I will be away from about now until the 29th, so my activity will be lowered considerably.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
posted 06-24-12 05:00 PM CT (US)     45 / 2102  
Mozzy is evidently a guard, an assassin, or the king. The courtier role is clearly a survivor. I'd be interested to see if they are a minority group or a majority, but obviously I don't want courtier claims. Given their win condition is to survive until all the remaining players are compatible, a minority group is likely to have a headhunter, perhaps a jealous courtier, or some other anti-courtier role.
Anyone pressing for courtier info is likely such a role and as such a good lynch.

In the absence of such a role, the courtiers would lose nothing by mass-claiming so we should be wary of confirming this absence if it exists.

Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 06-24-12 05:10 PM CT (US)     46 / 2102  
lrn2read

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 06-24-12 05:28 PM CT (US)     47 / 2102  
@Popey:
I am a courtier.
Also, is anyone else sick of Thymole resorting to comparing role emails as his default way of finding scum instead of using that as a last resort? I know I am.

posted 06-24-12 05:32 PM CT (US)     48 / 2102  
That quote is from Mozzy in post 26.

posted 06-24-12 05:35 PM CT (US)     49 / 2102  
lrn2read
Au contrair, I simply didn't believe you.

posted 06-24-12 05:54 PM CT (US)     50 / 2102  
It's gonna be funny at endgame when it's revealed that I am, in fact, a courtier.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 42  Next Page »
HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Murderous Masquerade Mafia - Game Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
HeavenGames