Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member Of The Month: March 2010
posted 02 April 2010 02:43 AM EDT (US)   
Oh hi guys! Look who's back. Yeebaagooon finally realized he is a lazy sod, so he out sourced back to me. Good Times.

So now the moral dilemma. If yeebaagooon couldn't find anyone, who the hell did i find. Someone from Dawn of rise of age of goats heaven? Nope, someone from AoMH? yes. Someone actually deserving? Let's hope so.

So I present MoTM March 2010: Ninja Penguin.

Ninja Penguin, will placate the trolls with sweet sweet music

OR: You ready to begin?

NP: Yeah.

OR: What's your favorite part of AoMH?

NP: I really like the community, unlike other forums I have visited there are just the right amount of active users to maintain a close-knit group, while also having enough people to provide enough content. It's unfortunate that some of my favorite users that used to be around a couple of years ago are no longer a part of AoMH, but you just have to get used to it I guess.

OR: Who are your favorite people at AoMH?

NP: Well I've got a few good friends on AoMH, although that's mainly really due to MSN. I'd have to say my close group consists of Roxas, Yeebaagooon, Out Reach (I think?) and I used to talk to Mephiles and Bingo Little more a while back, but I don't talk to them much any more unfortunately.

OR: When you eat a penguin biscuit do you consider it cannibalism?

NP: Hmm, that's an interesting question. I have not eaten a penguin for a while. I prefer Rockys personally or Timeouts or even custard creams. No, I don't think that eating penguin biscuits is cannibalism seeing as they aren't ninjas.

OR: Yeebaagooon told me to ask you about "flash and YGOTAS". I for one wish to know what such a massive acronym stands for. Please expand on said subjects.

NP: Ah yes, the AoMH flash project. Well as with most of my projects (anyone who was interested in any of my scenario showcases will know this) is that I don't tend to finish many things. The flash I just became demotivated with and it was all a lot of hard work. I may go back to it in the future if I'm bored one day so keep an eye out.

Yeebaagooon drinks tea in the clouds. It's so life like.

As for YGOTAS, or Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series created by Little Kuriboh. Well as many people will know I'm hosting a mafia with this theme. It's basically a comedic web series very loosely based on the story of Yu-Gi-Oh. It contains many memes and pop culture references and is extremely funny, I recommend it to anyone, even those who dislike Yu-Gi-Oh.

Friendship!

OR: Speaking of mafia Would you like to join mine (BLATANT LINK HERE)

NP: Sure go on then. I did see it but thought I'm in too many mafias at the moment. What the heck, I may as well.

OR: What's your average day like?

NP: Well, I wake up (usually late) and rush to get ready. Then I catch 2 buses to get to school. Then after school, I go on the internet and my PS3 or do work until fairly late and then go to sleep. It's a little bit of a sad existence, but I enjoy it all the same.

OR: Is there anything else you would like to say to the community?

NP: Don't feed the eels, and be active on my mafia. Oh and thanks for all the good times.

OR: Don't give out bad eel care advice!

NP: sure.

OR: Thank you for taking part.

NP: It was an honor.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
Replies:
posted 02 April 2010 04:21 AM EDT (US)     1 / 17  
CONGRATULATIONS NINJA!

1. Perfection is impossible.
2. Nothing is impossible.
3. There are always exceptions.
posted 02 April 2010 04:37 AM EDT (US)     2 / 17  
Yeebaagooon finally realized he is a lazy sod
*Eh hem*

Well deserved ninja, and a great interview .
*Sorts out custom title*

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 02 April 2010 04:57 AM EDT (US)     3 / 17  
Congratulations!

~Guard of Olympus ~
Dark Times|My work (4.6)|Teaser #2
posted 02 April 2010 05:02 AM EDT (US)     4 / 17  
Deserved! Congratulations Penquin
posted 02 April 2010 05:03 AM EDT (US)     5 / 17  
Wait, why aren't you wearing a tux? ^_^

Congratulations.

Sweet baby maizes!
posted 02 April 2010 05:24 AM EDT (US)     6 / 17  
Gratz Ninja

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 02 April 2010 05:52 AM EDT (US)     7 / 17  
Congrats!

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
posted 02 April 2010 06:34 AM EDT (US)     8 / 17  
Thanks guys

And I don't have a tux ILB

ninjapenguin981
I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
posted 02 April 2010 06:43 AM EDT (US)     9 / 17  
We have plenty in SD for you .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 02 April 2010 08:38 AM EDT (US)     10 / 17  
Congratzzzzzzzzz

Yeah...I fell asleep half way though that....
posted 02 April 2010 10:09 PM EDT (US)     11 / 17  
posted 03 April 2010 00:56 AM EDT (US)     12 / 17  
Oh hi guys! Look who's back.
/hides in a hole

<O><O><O><O><O><O><O><O>All my downloads here<O><O><O><O><O><O><O><O>

http://joshonator12.deviantart.com/

Progress Bars
posted 06 April 2010 09:26 AM EDT (US)     13 / 17  
Congratulations, Ninja.

You look overly excited to be in that music class. I'm guessing you're forced to play Greensleeves or something.

In all your science of the mind, seeking blind through flesh and bone
Find the blood inside this stone
Well, I know I've never shown what I feel, I've always known
I plan my vengeance on my own - and I was always alone
posted 06 April 2010 12:28 PM EDT (US)     14 / 17  
Congratulations.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 06 April 2010 12:30 PM EDT (US)     15 / 17  
Haha Elrich, I don't even play guitar. It was last music lesson ever before study leave and we were all extrememly bored.

ninjapenguin981
I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
posted 08 May 2010 04:39 AM EDT (US)     16 / 17  
I have finally returned from my journey to the land of film-making and cinematography to say... GRATS NINJA!!! (Too much emphasis? I don't think so...) Sorry for the late post, mate.

P.S. Yes, I actually have been studying cinematography. No lies.

..........(@_
._..........)..\_______________________________________
(_)@8@8{}<______________PoleRBear______________>
............)_/
............(@
I stole Mator's sig

[This message has been edited by PoleRBear (edited 05-08-2010 @ 04:45 AM).]

posted 08 May 2010 07:10 AM EDT (US)     17 / 17  
BUMPed?

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member Of The Month: March 2010
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames