You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: TMO XXI - Breakfast at The Sugar Shack, lunch at Ruby's, dinner at Sharkeez and drinks at Hurricane's
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 109  Next Page »
posted 02-20-10 04:07 AM EDT (US)   

Pears: ok i downloaded a few scenerios and it says place the mp3 folders in the "sound" folder but i cant find the sound folder any where please help!
Elpea: Your sound folder is right next to your fart sounds folder.

[This message has been edited by Maffia (edited 07-14-2015 @ 08:54 AM).]

Replies:
posted 02-20-10 04:43 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2714  
first post

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
posted 02-20-10 05:24 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2714  
We've either matured a lot since the old day or become boring, this would be on page 10 by now a couple of years ago.

This month I have mostly been playing Zelda Breath of the Wild
Steam - Maffia GFWL - Maffia01 YouTube - HGMaffia Twitter - @HGMaffia
Age of Empires 3 Heaven Seraph

What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare.
[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]
posted 02-20-10 09:07 AM EDT (US)     3 / 2714  
I miss Beekay's pictures...

Good grief!
posted 02-20-10 09:54 AM EDT (US)     4 / 2714  
Do you remember TMO XX, that was awesome.

[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]
posted 02-20-10 01:04 PM EDT (US)     5 / 2714  
Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

A Declaration of the Articles of Too Much Orange

Version 4.2 - February 20th 2010

Preamble

I, Cheesewiz, one of the (greatest) moderators in the great history of the great Heaven of Age of Empires III, in order to form a more perfect forum union, establish justice amongst the threads, promote general forum tranquility, provide for the common defense of Off-Topic threads, promote the general welfare of the forum, and to insure the liberties of forumers and future forumers to come, do hereby demand that organization come to Too Much Orange. As its representative, the following Articles are thus recognized by the Saloon.

Article #1

The Saloon states that Too Much Orange threads began as a single thread, listed below as TMO I. TMO II began once TMO I was closed, and the others then followed. The original TMO was named that way so as to point out that all of the moderators at that time were Seraphs and were thus colored orange. After TMO I was established as The Saloon's official spam thread, the tradition seen below slowly grew. The following articles were originally created on August 28th, 2007, during TMO XVIII, with alterations since then. The original posts exists within the edit history here.

Article #2

We of the Saloon now state that there are only some 'spam' threads that are actually worthy of being considered Too Much Orange

The criterion are as follows:
- A TMO must be declared a TMO, and not a TMG, initially by its creator.
- A TMO must have an extremely large number of posts or have had the intention of having a large number of posts before being closed due to a ban on all TMO threads.
- A TMO cannot have been closed by a moderator because of a duplicate thread scenario.
- A TMO must be from Age of Empires III Heaven.

Article #3

A Too Much Green thread, lacking in holiness is recognized as a Spam thread, but not a pure TMO. They are not to be included in this list.

Article #4

TMO threads, upon their creation, from this day forward, must be acknowledged by a number to serve for ease of reference. This must be in the title post or in the title itself at any given time.

Article #5

TMO threads shall always have at least one winner. That winner shall be the person who receives the 2500th post, and could be shared with another person if special circumstances exist, such as the owner of the last post in a 2500+ post thread. That person has the right to create a new thread. If multiple winners exist, then they may make competing threads, though only one will remain open. This will be decided by member selection and endorsement.

Article #6

These are the holy Too Much Orange Threads. To change this list is to be punishable by frowning faces unless accompanied by a worthy amendment to this document.

TMO I - Too much orange!-Won by Beekay

TMO II - Too much orange- II- Won by Parrotman

TMO III - Three Much Orange: A New Mod (And it ends... ADDER ROCKS)- Won by Centurion_13

TMO IV - Four Much Orange: Dio the Magic Dragon- Won by Zargax and Dio

TMO V - Five Much Orange: Get your new and improved Doitzel. Only 19.89- Won by Jarrod Nelson

TMO VI - Doitzel Much Orange? Mmmm... PO - TA - TOES... and gravy.- Won by Pulkit

TMO VII - Sunny Much Orange - The Doikie Diaries [Oh OutlandishTeacup!]- Won by Arcticwind7

TMO VIII - I 8 Much Orange - 11-17-02 - We will never forget! I will...!- Won by EaZy

TMO IX - Nein Much Orange - How Doitzel Stole Christmas (with his pet dog... er, snake, Adder)- Won by Cheesewiz

TMO X - Ten much Orange - Damn you raaman's smurf!- Won by Jumbalaya

TMO XI - XI Much Orange: The thread that always exists - Won by Wai33

TMO XII - Red Dwarf Orange - Jaxmen beat-down- Won by beekay

TMO XIII - 13 Much Orange - Let's all egg Beagle's house- Won by Jerrod Nelson

TMO XIV - 14 Much Orange- Smith rules- Won by Outlandish Teacup

TMO XV - No More Scrubs - yah ha- Won by Primo

TMO XVI - Too Much Orange: Ryan's Blog- Won by Flaming Warhawk

TMO XVII - Too Much Orange: What TMO is this?- Won by Jax at first closing by default, then won by Skrylas at second closing by default.

TMO XVIII - Too Much Orange: I want a ponay- Won by Xiphias

TMO XIX - Too Much Orange: ITT, how to smoke fewer cigarettes!- Won by Eternal War0 and beekay.

TMO XX - Too Much Orange: Video Killed the Radio God- Won by Sawyer

TMO XXI - Too Much Orange: I AM the Banjo God- Currently Ongoing

Article #7

This document also recognizes the following as truly Saloon traditions, and they are thus also worthy of preservation and respectful use.

hth, hth - This phrase grew from an original misunderstanding by forumer Cheesewiz as to the meaning of the common phrase "hth". Normally meaning "hope this helps", he thought it meant "Hottie to Hottie". This led to a Saloon Christmas image that helped to popularize the phrase, and the eventual creation of the combination phrase "hth, hth", which means Hope This Helps, Hottie to Hottie.

The Pecking Order of the Saloon and As_Saffah's Analysis - A ranking of Salooners by relative importance and relative Saloon power along with As_Saffah's Analysis of it.

The Top Posters of HeavenGames - A ranking of all HG forumers by their number of posts.

An Analysis of TMO Posting Rates - A graph compiled of total posts in TMO threads with an equation for total post projections at the request of then Forumer (formerly AOE3H Seraph) Stonewall J.

The Holy Deity ELPWH - ELPWH, also known as forumer Elpea, is the patron deity of the Saloon and its high protector.

The Post Apocalyptic Saloon - Once long ago when the Saloon was in chaos and the forumers were in rebellion against Seraph Stonewall, he chose to do the unthinkable to end the war. He nuked the Saloon. Peace sprang forth from the joint recovery efforts. Pictures of the forum logo before, during, and after reconstruction are linked here. Never forget - 9/28/07.

SEAM HORSeS - It may well be the silliest thread ever made, but it was also one of the greatest. It led to an artistic revolution that helped change Saloon culture, and it made Shrink one of the greatest Salooners to ever post.

Anthology of Saloon Memes - This thread, created by CunniJA, lists many Saloon memes, some of which are also here. It also has extensive comments on them from a variety of forumers.

This Article may be amended to accurate reflect future and suggested Saloon Traditions.

Article #8

This post is to be updated in order for its long term use. It is also to be posted in other locations by its creator. All research done by the creator of this document is based on forum searches and personal memory.

-----------------------------------

Change Log: Spelling fixes, updated to TMO XXI
Add next time: This credit image to shusky

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing

[This message has been edited by Cheesewiz (edited 03-27-2010 @ 07:26 PM).]

posted 02-20-10 04:40 PM EDT (US)     6 / 2714  
Done, also added the winnar.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
posted 02-20-10 05:30 PM EDT (US)     7 / 2714  
Saffah, did I ever tell you how awesome you are?

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing

[This message has been edited by Cheesewiz (edited 02-20-2010 @ 05:30 PM).]

posted 02-20-10 05:32 PM EDT (US)     8 / 2714  
TMO XX - Too Much Orange: Ants are fascinating! Currently Ongoing.
Also can someone change the title to "Return of the banjo god" or something else less lame than what it is

Pears: ok i downloaded a few scenerios and it says place the mp3 folders in the "sound" folder but i cant find the sound folder any where please help!

[This message has been edited by Sawyer (edited 02-20-2010 @ 05:36 PM).]

posted 02-20-10 05:44 PM EDT (US)     9 / 2714  
All in due time, and of course it is already done!

posted 02-20-10 06:02 PM EDT (US)     10 / 2714  
Saffah, did I ever tell you how awesome you are?
Bah. I'm the one that retrieved it

Proud Citizen of Sovietcanuckistan
posted 02-20-10 06:55 PM EDT (US)     11 / 2714  
kivlov got owned :P

posted 02-20-10 06:57 PM EDT (US)     12 / 2714  
On a similar topic, how's the winter olympics going there? Canada hosting the olympics = fail lol

posted 02-20-10 07:27 PM EDT (US)     13 / 2714  
Not too bad, we've got one gold, better than I expected us to get.

And we are looking good to get something out of the curling.

posted 02-20-10 07:27 PM EDT (US)     14 / 2714  
Bah. I'm the one that retrieved it
...Hahahahah....my mistake!

Saffah is still pretty awesome though, but Kivy is super cool as well.

posted 02-20-10 07:29 PM EDT (US)     15 / 2714  
LK is OP, he needs a nerf.

posted 02-20-10 07:40 PM EDT (US)     16 / 2714  
The sport of curling is so small in the US that me and my college buddies are going to start a team and make it to the olympics by 2014.

Its pretty much like shuffleboard on ice, right?

Proud winner of the FFA Winter Round '07!
[Judgε][Epic Thread]
My Vods:[One] [Two][Three][Four]
"with all the bling on a mandsabar you could win the game by paying the enemy to resign." IL
posted 02-20-10 07:41 PM EDT (US)     17 / 2714  
i'm friends with somebody on facebook who is on a curling team. i don't really know who he is but i know i friended him through thewhisper.net facebook group.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
posted 02-20-10 07:43 PM EDT (US)     18 / 2714  
I think that pretty much sums curling up, its what the weird people up in the north of the country play.

posted 02-20-10 07:45 PM EDT (US)     19 / 2714  
Also America prepare to have your ass kicked.

posted 02-20-10 09:29 PM EDT (US)     20 / 2714  
So far, I'm winning!

posted 02-20-10 10:54 PM EDT (US)     21 / 2714  
In reality, you're losing.

(_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅marij̲u̲̅an̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅()
(is not as helluva drug as pepe)
posted 02-20-10 11:00 PM EDT (US)     22 / 2714  
So far, I'm winning!
No I'm winning!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
posted 02-21-10 03:44 AM EDT (US)     23 / 2714  
i'm winning now but have pr much no chance of ever winning a tmo

it's quite depressing kind of like watching a potato try to be a carrot

hth hth

★★★★★
posted 02-21-10 04:08 AM EDT (US)     24 / 2714  

Hey, guys. I'm just here to let you know that I'm about to ruin your day.

Why? I just happen to feel like it.

That very well may be because I came back from a really sh***y trip to Grand Island by car (that's over six f***ing hours in a cramped f***ing car) just to see my sister and her cheerleading team perform for three minutes. Why they decided to hold it all the way in Grand Freaking Island is beyond me since most of the teams came from Omaha and Eastern Nebraksa - where people actually live. It's insane to make 14 out of 17 of the families drive to a desolate sh**hole just to see their daughters dance or cheer for three minutes. (Not that we don't care about our sisters' or daughters' acheivements, we just don't see how six hours of driving for three minutes of glory is anything even close to a fair tradeoff.)

I was hoping to see something interesting, something new, in Grand Island. It was a lot like home (you know, lots of fast food joints and businesses), and yet not a freaking thing like it. We had a hell of a time trying to find the place where the cheerleading competition was. And when we got there, it smelled overpoweringly like a giant freaking fart (because there is a horse track in the same area).

One we finally got into the building, the air was breathable, but that's about the only good thing they had there. The guys in charge of the place are freaking Nazis. They wouldn't let ANYONE take outside food or drink into the arena so we'd be forced to buy their highly overpriced crap. ($2.50 for a 26 ounce soda's outrageous. I can get a 32 ouncer from Burger King for a bit over half of that.)And they'd try to force innocent people who were minding their own businesses to move from their seats. Can bet your ass you wouldn't get pushed around by cranky bald guys in blue shirts at the Orpheum or the Qwest Center.

And my dad was feeling ill and very grouchy. Never heard so many obscene words come out of his mouth in one day in my life. After he puked it got a little better, but all of us (except my sister, who was with her cheerleading team in GI and having a good time) just wanted to get the f*** out of the middle of nowhere (That's all anywhere west of Omaha is) and GO FREAKING HOME.

I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER want to travel outside of Omaha again! And most certainly not by car!

Now how was I talking about?

Oh, yeah, ruining YOUR pathetic little lives :

...[T]he least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold. -Aristotle, De Caelo

On the lips of the catechist the first proclamation must ring out over and over: “Jesus Christ loves you; he gave his life to save you; and now he is living at your side every day to enlighten, strengthen and free you.” - Pope Francis, The Joy of the Gospel

Call me out if I fail or seem to fail to live up to either of these. Either I will learn something, you will learn something, or we both will.

[This message has been edited by D0CT0R WH0 (edited 02-21-2010 @ 04:16 AM).]

posted 02-21-10 04:52 AM EDT (US)     25 / 2714  
My attention span is too small to read that large bunch of text. Should I visit a psychiatre?
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 109  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » TMO XXI - Breakfast at The Sugar Shack, lunch at Ruby's, dinner at Sharkeez and drinks at Hurricane's
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames