You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Upcoming cool Link RPG Adventure!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
posted 03 December 2003 07:41 PM EDT (US)   
ZELDA CAMPAIGN FROM THE LEGEND OF ZELDA A LINK TO THE PAST

Overall Map Design: 30%
Progress: 25%

Estimated Realease: Unknown

Summary:

Link RPG Campaign

::::This is going to be for one player only. this is some of the stuff it will contain:

*Day/Night Cycle: contains the four main lightings: Day, Dusk, Dawn, Night.

*New Editor Objects Patch: from Cheese Monkey, I have to add this Editor since i used some of the objects. if you don't have this, you won't be able to see some of the stuff made with these objects. of course, since it was made by cheese, i think i'm gonna have to give him credit.

*Cinematics: It will contain some cinematics and background story

*Zelda Modpack: I will try to find a very good zelda modpack on the download section. and of course, i will give some credit to the creator of the Modpack that i will download.

* Quest: This campaign will play as the game with the same quest. where you first have to get the three pendants. then you go to the DARK WORLD and get the 7 cristals and save teh sages. IT WILL INCLUDE THE DUNGEONS AND PALACES!!!.

Different Levels:You will be able to play on different levels: EASY, MODERATE, HARD AND TITAN.

*zelda music: I'll try to put some cool music onto the scenario.

*Eyecandy: Lost of it. just look at the screenshots. The map is completaly done. i'm just sarting putting details such as the kakariko village, zeldas cattle. however, i haven't started putting details on the mountains, water and forest.

--It also contains some special features from the game such as:

Heart Containers

-there will be some relics spread all over the map. when Links graps one of these "Heart Containers" his life span will increase! in other words, relics will play the role of Hearcontainers

Main quest

-the main quest is to get the master sword in order to defeat Ganon. however, you must collect the three pendants so you can get the master sword to defeat ganon.

Characters

-I will also put some characters from the game to play a roll just like the game! Some of these Characters will give you a quest so you can maybe earn Heart Containers
better weapons, Gold (to buy useful things during journey).

-However, it will not contain the dungeons. i couldn't put them on the map. however, the bosses of the palaces will be putted so there is more challenge in the game.

**Note: The screenshot which shows the entire map, is not well taken since is a 1000x1000 map. These screeshots were taken before Thanksgiving.

Story

The Story will be sort of like the game, not exactly. and it goes something like this:

Link is sleeping on a storm day. while he is sleeping, he is having this dream of a lady crying for help. saying something like "go to the casttle and save me" (something like that) however, Link doesn't know if its true or dream. so he decides to go and check the zeldas casttle. then he finds ganon. however, because he is not strong enough without the master sword at the moment, he is defeated but not killed. so he has to find the Three pendants which are located somewhere on the land of hyrule.

During his journey, he will find people that he must help in order to get information and some stuff that will help him during his journey. After he finds the three pendants, he then goes to the forest to get the master sword. he then goes back to zeldas casttle to kill Ganon and save Zelda.

----This Scenario will be done by March or maybe later. I will have to work on a lot of stuff by myself since i have no one to help me. I posted some screenshots as a preview. It will take a while for the screenshots to appear since i just posted them. so when they are out, i'll make a link so you can downloaded since i don't know how to show an image on the forum.

###########################################################

The Screenshots are now avaliable!! here is the link to download the screenshots which i took before Thanksgiving that you can download:

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2153

Screenshots for free!! you don't need to download them:

Dessert Palace:

http://groups.msn.com/SkycatsFishingClub/nonfishingpics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=25

East Palace:

http://groups.msn.com/SkycatsFishingClub/nonfishingpics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=26

Hyrule 1000x1000 map:

http://groups.msn.com/SkycatsFishingClub/nonfishingpics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=27

Karariko Village screenshots:

http://groups.msn.com/SkycatsFishingClub/nonfishingpics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=28

http://groups.msn.com/SkycatsFishingClub/nonfishingpics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=29

http://groups.msn.com/SkycatsFishingClub/nonfishingpics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=30

DESSERT PALACE COMPLETED:

http://groups.msn.com/SkycatsFishingClub/nonfishingpics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=35

I will post more screenshots on the other scenarios that are included on the campaign.

THE CAMPAIGN WILL INCLUDE 15 SCENARIOS!! so far, i'm still working on the main map which is Hyrule. i'm also working on the dungeon THE EAST PALACE which i'm just about to finish. this dungeon can be played on four different levels. but i couldn't make the dungeons looks similar from the dungeons from the game since it was impossible. so the dungeons don't looks like the dungeons from the game.

[This message has been edited by auron 2 (edited 12-18-2003 @ 11:50 PM).]

Replies:
posted 03 December 2003 08:43 PM EDT (US)     1 / 124  
Just for refrence the / comes before the b in the bold statements like this [/b]. Sounds cool though.
posted 03 December 2003 08:53 PM EDT (US)     2 / 124  
Cool, dont forget to add Sheik in there

"I'm about 6'1 and 6'6 depending on which convenience store I'm leavin'"
"Dessy, why the hell are you drinking?!"-QH
"We're going to be at this all day"
ESO names:LoTD_Destro
Join the LoTD Clan!!
LP rules
posted 03 December 2003 09:21 PM EDT (US)     3 / 124  
i know, i'll edit my post. i messed up with the and thing. and i don't thing i could add sheik. but i can add Zelda. and i know zelda and sheik are the same person.

[This message has been edited by auron 2 (edited 12-03-2003 @ 09:34 PM).]

posted 04 December 2003 04:01 PM EDT (US)     4 / 124  
What else do you think i should add besides what i already have?
posted 04 December 2003 04:20 PM EDT (US)     5 / 124  
For a Link mod, someone made an ace mod of him replacing Hero Jason.

Quote:

Link is sleeping on a storm day. while he is sleeping, he is having this dream of a lady crying for help. saying something like "go to the casttle and save me" (something like that) however, Link doesn't know if its true or dream. so he decides to go and check the zeldas casttle

Isn't that from A Link To The Past?

And yes, include Sheik. But not Tingle. No way.

Are you going to include some sort of mini games as well, to distract the player from the quest? I'm thinking of an Epona mini game at Lon Lon Ranch or something...

Presenting...
Lord Of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Saga reproduced exclusively for Age Of Mythology
Coming soon..in Fall 04

posted 04 December 2003 04:32 PM EDT (US)     6 / 124  
This is a Link to the Past RPG. and in A link to the past, epona is not on the game. and Lon Lon Ranch is only on Ocarina of time. and i'm doing this Link RPG with the map from the legend of zelda a link to the past. its a good idea. but it won't look good since epona and lon lon ranch are not only included on Ocarina of time.
posted 04 December 2003 09:39 PM EDT (US)     7 / 124  
But I liked Lon Lon Ranch...

If you need any help with triggers and such, I'd be more than happy to help.

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left." - Bertrand Russell
"Things are more like they are now than they ever were before."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
posted 04 December 2003 09:41 PM EDT (US)     8 / 124  
thanx man! Bullet_85 is also helping me. maybe if i do this project with more people, i should give equal amount of work to everyone.
posted 05 December 2003 01:34 AM EDT (US)     9 / 124  
Ooooooh cool!

BTW did you give me the details in the list of projects being made topic?

posted 05 December 2003 03:59 PM EDT (US)     10 / 124  
Great pics. And that is a very acurate rendition of the link to the past map. Great Job. I can also help with triggers if you need it.
posted 05 December 2003 04:31 PM EDT (US)     11 / 124  
I have never work on a scenario with other people. I don't know what to assign to each person on the group. maybe a person would work on:
MAP DESIGN: one person
TRIGGERS: two people.
CINEMATIC: one person

thats the amount of people i would need. Bullet_85 is helping me with the triggers. and CodeLabMaster said he was also going to help me with the triggers. maybe you can work on the cinematics. i'm working on the map design. i'll just have to see what person will do later on. i have been busy these days. i haven't got the time to work on the map design for a while.

posted 05 December 2003 04:32 PM EDT (US)     12 / 124  
guardian_112 i gave you the details of the scenario on page 6 or 7. is somewhere in there.

and i accept your help spbogie and your too CodeLabMaster.
so far the guys that are going to help me are:

Spbogie, CodeLabMaster, and Bullet_85. I just need you guys to write me some kind of reply to make sure that you guys accept to help me on the scenario. as soon as you guys have made the replies, i'll add all of you as authors of these scenario.

[This message has been edited by auron 2 (edited 12-05-2003 @ 04:42 PM).]

posted 05 December 2003 04:40 PM EDT (US)     13 / 124  
Sounds all very promising

- I noticed something from the screenshots... It's all very 'rectangular', if you know what I mean... But I guess it's quite a civilised world your making so then it's okay You might concider adding some 'rounded' nature in it (if you didn't plan that already).

on a 1000x1000 (!!!) map, be careful that there won't be too much walking around. Place lots of eyecandy, some talking villagers, pick-upable objects and such to 'shorten' your journeys. Judging from your screenshots, it looks like this won't be the case. Just keep it in mind, it's a mistake many rpg-makers made already.

I wish you best of luck Keep it going!

posted 05 December 2003 04:45 PM EDT (US)     14 / 124  
don't worry about the "square" stuff. i'll smooth the terrain later as soon as i finish the main details. the entire map looks all square but i'll fix it later on. of course, i won't leave it like that.
posted 05 December 2003 04:47 PM EDT (US)     15 / 124  
Thank goodness for that. I really don't like square.
posted 05 December 2003 05:36 PM EDT (US)     16 / 124  
Yes I would be more than happy to help.

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left." - Bertrand Russell
"Things are more like they are now than they ever were before."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
posted 13 December 2003 02:13 AM EDT (US)     17 / 124  
cool ive always loved the zelda serias... but i got one question if. if this is link to the past wat r u gonna use as ganon? a heka gigantes maybe?

I SHALL DEVOUR THY SOUL!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
posted 13 December 2003 03:51 PM EDT (US)     18 / 124  
i'm using maybe arkantos. i saw a mod which changes arkantos into ganon. I'm trying to make this a campaign. with about 5 scenarios. but first, i'm learning how to make a campaign.

[This message has been edited by auron 2 (edited 12-13-2003 @ 03:53 PM).]

posted 13 December 2003 06:55 PM EDT (US)     19 / 124  
hmm an arkantos that would be cool

I SHALL DEVOUR THY SOUL!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
posted 14 December 2003 10:18 PM EDT (US)     20 / 124  
I have just updated since i'm changing the scenario to a 15 scenarios campaign. so far, i'm about to finish the first dungeon of the game. but i'm still working on the main map which is Hyrule.
posted 15 December 2003 03:19 PM EDT (US)     21 / 124  
CAN SOMEONE BE KIND ENOUGH TO MAKE A MOD ON THE PRINCESS ZELDA? i was thinking of using Athena as Zelda. but if someone is kind enough to make me a mod for princess zelda, i'll give you credit.
posted 15 December 2003 05:07 PM EDT (US)     22 / 124  
posted 16 December 2003 10:19 AM EDT (US)     23 / 124  
hey does this bear any relation to ocarina of time or majoras mask....i completed them ....but i don't play it much anymore.........
posted 16 December 2003 02:58 PM EDT (US)     24 / 124  
this campaign is based on the game for gameboy advance called THE LEGEND 0F ZELDA A LINK TO THE PAST.
posted 16 December 2003 04:51 PM EDT (US)     25 / 124  
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Upcoming cool Link RPG Adventure!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames