Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Pls do help me
posted 22 May 2011 04:21 PM EDT (US)   
so hey guys I am an expert designer from aoe3 and had to reinstall my aom game now I restarted playing it so can someone sand to my email maxulino.damap@gmail.com all triggers sets, editor mods, and extras or make a link to ALL of them so I dont have to stay hours looking for all of it thanks!
Replies:
posted 22 May 2011 07:22 PM EDT (US)     1 / 11  
I suggest Nottuds ultimate editor pack, it has a lot of awesome effects and triggers http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=6729

And a future reference, post this in the question thread its highlighted in red

Maker of Age of mythology Reviews and Total War Reviews
http://www.youtube.com/user/necrontyr1800

[This message has been edited by Necrontyr (edited 05-22-2011 @ 07:22 PM).]

posted 22 May 2011 09:09 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11  
dont you need the new x editor 3 for that?
http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=3320

posted 22 May 2011 09:44 PM EDT (US)     3 / 11  
Reyk's editor is as good as Nottud's one.

For triggers, Nottud's bonus ones are good, but I recommend you to download the CASTWCRT : http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=9522

𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒾 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓅𝑒
posted 22 May 2011 11:07 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11  
The AoM Unit Modder is very useful.

It lets lets you change an objects size along the x, y, and x axis individually. This allows you to enlarge or shrink an object to the exact size you want, and more importantly allows you to stretch objects to crazy shapes and sizes! You can make objects tall and thin, short and fat, and even (almost) perfectly flat! You can also change ownership of objects that have already been placed, and position objects perfectly on the x/y coordinate plane of the map if you want.

This is not a mod by the way, despite the name, because other people can see the stretched objects if they download your scenario, even if they have not downloaded this tool.

My Work: Zombie Goliath texture mod -- My Screenshots -- Current Projects: Lost In Darkness
Member of: Black Ice Studios
____
|0..0|
||||
posted 22 May 2011 11:27 PM EDT (US)     5 / 11  
The question thread has a list of good design links in it's main post, I highly suggest those.

Tired of unorigional, boring campaigns? Try out DEMO|Legacy - The Uprising|DEMO
Completely New Gameplay. Random Map Type Replayability. Delve into Nomadican|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
Want to know how to use triggers and/or create amazing factors in your scenarios? You need Combination Effects|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
Automaton Metals Textures, New Custom Triggers
Upcoming Projects: Legacy - The Uprising, Destiny
6/12/1997, a day that will live in infamy.
posted 23 May 2011 04:30 PM EDT (US)     6 / 11  
Reyks editor is nowhere near as good as nottuds advancements. Using arrow keys to rotate objects alone makes it 5 times as good.

ValorStudios
<==========]==0
posted 23 May 2011 04:43 PM EDT (US)     7 / 11  
Cheezy 1
Cheezy 2

2 important things for editing!

1 is extra objects (WORKS ONLINE!)
2 is extra features

Leader and Trigger Artist of Mythic Studios
I need players for my Peloponnesian War RPG (Its Semi-Historical)
Now quit being a bitch and quote me in your signature like Yeebaagooon used to. ~Out Reach
posted 23 May 2011 05:24 PM EDT (US)     8 / 11  
thanks for your responses!
posted 23 May 2011 06:43 PM EDT (US)     9 / 11  
Don't forget to read more here to fully understand AoM editor features (I know AoE III one is almost the same), and how to make cool design work

𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒾 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓅𝑒
posted 23 May 2011 09:44 PM EDT (US)     10 / 11  
For one thing, BSU, the first is not new objects and doesn't really work online unless the person who made the map has the mod or a person playing your map has it. Otherwise it's just invisible to them because it's an anim mod?
posted 23 May 2011 10:14 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11  
Those New objects are ... awesome
They're the perfection for designing scenarios. I guess he wouldn't do a lot of Multiplayer design. Single Player scenarios need new units when RPGs need a good eyecandy. Also, it makes your shots for competitions really cool. You put an axe in a Villager's hand, map tile for cities, barrels to make shops beautiful, cart on a road, etc. His new Palmtress are also very cool !

𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒾 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓅𝑒
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Pls do help me
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames