« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
posted 12-26-11 09:11 AM CT (US)   

Previous incarnations and hosts:

Simfish: 2002
kevo: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
ax_man1: 2007
Scud: 2008
Lord Basse: 2009, 2010, 2011

Narrator: The snow was falling lightly onto the roof of the AoKH Parliament. All was quiet throughout the site, and the forummers were all awaiting the arrival of Santa Claus. Even inside the shed-like structure of the Parliament, there was peace-

RladalFatih: Oebjéctieun!

Narrator: Oh who am I kidding?

Julius999: Order! I demand order!
Aro: Has ANYONE in here seen my penis lately? It has gone missing! But if you help me find it, you might get a reward, if you know what I mean! *nudge nudge, wink wink*
Coldviper: What, you're asking me to crawl down your pants and look for it?
Scud: That's what she said!
Aro: Scuddles, really, you can't She-Said everything!!
Scud: That's what she said!
Julius999: Order! Order!
Julius999: Objection to what!?
RladalFatih: ... I dunno.
CarolKarine: Ha! But I do! We object to the statement that Lord Basse shall go without punishment for not arranging a special 10-Year Anniversary Celebration Thingy for this thread!
RladalFatih: Yeah, that's what!
Lord Basse: I haven't had the time!
CarolKarine: But you promised!
Lord Basse: Hey, at least you get a relatively lengthy screenplay before the awards!

Narrator: Don't they get that every year you host this?

Lord Basse: Well you're certainly not helping!
Colo: You pop in for a visit for a day or two, and this is what you find. N00bs, everywhere.
ax_man1: Can you imagine what it's like to be around these people, every single day!?
Colo: *shudders*
MW: It's a disgrace, a disgrace...
Colo: Heck, the n00bs of my time are considered "old timers" these days! Can you fr*cking believe it!? Basse, an oldie!?
MW: A disgrace...

Narrator: GET ON WITH IT.

Lord Basse: Fine!

Narrator: Good. At that instant, the Seraph Leif Ericson entered the room, and everyone fell silent. Leif held his long Christmas State of the Site speech, and gave the floor to Lord Basse for the Awards Ceremony.

CarolKarine: Liar!
Lord Basse: Oh shut up! Anyway, let's finally begin this year's Forummer of the Year Awards Ceremony!

Awards to be presented:

Monday, December 26th
Most Helpful Forummer
Best Moderator

Tuesday, December 27th
Most Active Forummer
Most Improved Forummer
Nicest Forummer

Wednesday, December 28th
Funniest Forummer
Most Intelligent Forummer
Most Badass Forummer

Thursday, December 29th
Best Signature Design
Funniest Signature
Best Avatar

Friday, December 30th
Most Missed Forummer
The Sebastien-Barbarossa Medal
Best Noobie

Saturday, December 31st
The Forummer of the Year

(*) denotes last year's winner, if found on the list.

Most Helpful Forummer
There comes a time, in your stay at this site, when you might need a hand from another forummer. Maybe it's when you need playtesters for a scenario, or when the scenario editor seems uncontrollable, or for a lot of other reasons. But let me get to the point. If there's something strange / in the neighbourhood /Who ya gonna call? Leif Ericson!

1st Leif Ericson: 31 (*)
2nd Lord Basse: 24
3rd Tetsuo Shima: 14

4th: NowhereT: 10
5th: Basse: 8
5th: panel
7th: Dead_End: 6
8th: Dtrungle: 4
8th: Major Helper
10th: Barbarossa69: 3
10th: Julius999
10th: Mashek
13th: Aro: 2
13th: ax_man1
13th: Watson
16th: Scud: 1
16th: sly_guy
16th: Turty

Best Moderator
The mods are the people keeping the machinery behind this site going. Without them there would be no Blacksmith, no news, no collectible trebuchets as awards for contests (those trebuchets are awesome by the way!), and no custom titles! Moreover, we have a great team of staff here at AoKH, and the fact that those in 2nd to 4th place were pretty much tied for the longest part of the vote-counting is proof of that. One person did however come out on top, gaining almost every single 3-pointer there was to get: our very own seraph, Leif Ericson!

1st Leif Ericson: 59 (*)
2nd Mashek: 25
2nd Turty

4th: Tetsuo Shima: 14
5th: Barbarossa69: 2
6th: TheLaughingMule 1

Espadachim also received 1 point, but since he doesn't mod AoKH he is not eligible.

Most Active Forummer
While often mistaken for "Most Prolific Spammer", winning this category doesn't necessarily mean that all you do is spam 15-50 posts a day. Many who post a lot also have a lot of things to say that aren't spam! And without active forummers, what would AoKH be today? Now, if the typical Prolific Spammer-description suits this year's winner, I'll leave it to you to decide . The winner nontheless is Stroke!

1st stroke: 34
2nd NowhereT: 28
3rd Dementor561: 24

4th: Watson: 14
5th: morgoth bauglir: 8
6th: Lord Basse: 4
6th: Popeychops
8th: Aro: 3
8th: Basse
11th: Bart Pimpson: 2 (*)
11th: CarolKarine
11th: Possidon
14th: Coldviper: 1
14th: Guard of Osiris
14th: Leif Ericson
14th: panel
14th: scragins

Most Improved Forummer
A wise man once said that: "A newbie is like a flower seed; You have to push him into the ground and cover him in dung before he can grow into a beautiful flower. What I want to say with this simile is that... you're adopted, son. Oh come on, stop crying! Take it like a man! STOP CRYING!" ... Actually, no one ever said that, but my point is: forummers who come here young and inexperienced often age well and improve a lot over the course of a year, and those already grown-up grow in the eyes of other forummers. This year's winner is, by a large margin, stroke!

1st stroke: 37
2nd Devestator: 21
3rd Dementor561: 14

4th: CarolKarine: 11
5th: Possidon: 10
6th: Watson: 7
7th: Draconian Devil: 6
7th: Major Helper
7th: NowhereT
10th: Aro: 3
10th: Dannflor
10th: panel
10th: RladalFatih
14th: Basse: 2
14th: Colo the Great
16th: GeneralR: 1
16th: Lord Sipia

Nicest Forummer
Having nice people around is an important feature of building a long-lasting community. Seeing as AoKH has existed for over ten years, and its community is still well and alive, I dare say we have had, and still have, a lot of great people around. This year it was a long struggle for the first place, but the winner managed to keep his lead with a few points throughout most of the race. And that winner is NowhereT!

1st NowhereT: 29
2nd Leif ericson: 20
3rd Major Helper: 19

4th: Lord Basse: 18
5th: panel: 11
6th: Mashek: 10
6th: Watson
8th: Andanu Trisatya: 4
9th: ax_man1: 3
9th: Turty
11th: Aro: 2
11th: Jecon
11th: Popeychops
15th: Barbarossa69: 1
15th: scragins
15th: Tetsuo Shima

Funniest Forummer
One of the things I have loved the most in my years here at AoKH is that there are so many people here with different kinds of humour: raw and mean, dry and sarcastic, random and unexpected. Some in our midst are, naturally, more comically gifted than others, and those are the people we award in this category. This year's winner improves on his second place from last year and takes the trophy by a large margin, and that winner is our beloved dictator Aro!

1st Aro: 47
2nd Bart Pimpson: 24 (*)
3rd Lord Basse: 14

4th: morgoth bauglir: 13
5th: Other White Meat
6th: NowhereT: 5
7th: Major Helper: 4
8th: Julius999: 2
8th: scragins
8th: Scud
8th: Watson
12th: Basse: 1
12th: Coldviper
12th: Dead_End
12th: Draconian Devil

Most Intelligent Forummer
AoKH has been, and continues to be, the community that best combines a friendly atmosphere and huge doses of humour with some of the most intelligent and knowledgeable people on this side of the Interwebs. The race to the top in this category was a very even one, but in the end one man prevailed by a single point. Give a round of applause, once again, to our dearest Aro!

1st Aro: 14
2nd Lord Basse: 13
2nd Other White Meat

4th: NowhereT: 11
4th: Scud
6th: Mashek: 9
7th: morgoth bauglir: 7
8th: Tetsuo Shima: 6
9th: ax_man1: 4
9th: Dead_End
9th: Julius999
9th: Popeychops
9th: Watson
14th: Barbarossa69: 3
14th: Bart Pimpson
14th: Jeffrey
14th: Major Helper
14th: Thymole
19th: fr steve: 2
19th: Leif Ericson
19th: Lurkur
19th: Ornlu
23rd: Dementor561: 1
23rd: Herr Heir
23rd: Kor
23rd: sly_guy

Most Badass Forummer
Some forummers fear nothing. They take on the Halloween zombie invasion without blinking, they hurl packs of dynamite into zombie hordes, and shoot the zombies in the head while they're flying through the air from the blast; they are the kind of people who would take on any enemy, kick their behinds numerous times, and drop a badly written one-liner right before blowing their opponents head to smithereens. This category is a new one, and the race for first place was again an intense one. Again, one forummer took the first place by just one vote. Give a third round of applause to the officially baddest ass on the site, Aro!

1st Aro: 21
2nd morgoth bauglir: 20
3rd Lord Basse: 12

4th: Other White Meat: 10
5th: Ornlu: 9
6th: Bart Pimpson: 7
7th: Major Helper: 5
7th: Turty
9th: Andanu Trisatya: 4
9th: Dementor561
11th: Lurkur: 3
11th: NowhereT
11th: Scud
11th: stroke
15th: Guard of Osiris: 2
15th: Popeychops
15th: Watson
19th: Dead_End: 1
19th: Herr Heir
19th: Mashek
19th: Possidon

Best Signature Design
This year, "Signature of the Year" has been renamed "Best Signature Design" and now only deals with the aesthetics of a signature. While there are numerous ways and styles to design your signature, ranging from an italic quote to hugely complex ASCII art, there are often some that stand out for once reason or another. In this category, we award those who make the most pleasant and eye-catching signatures during the year. This year's winner scores a hatttrick, havin won the award for three consecutive years! And that winner is yours truly, Lord Basse!

1st Lord Basse: 40 (*)
2nd Leif Ericson: 23
3rd Andanu Trisatya: 10

4th: TheLaughingMule: 7
5th: stroke: 5
6th: WinstonSchnozwick: 4
7th: Julius999: 3
7th: Lurkur
7th: Popeychops
7th: TOAO_DaVe
12th: Lord Sipia: 2
13th: Aro: 1
13th: Gwame
13th: morgoth bauglir
13th: Raptor the Good
13th: RladalFatih

Funniest Signature
Signatures aren't all about being pleasing to the eye though, they can also be pleasing to the brainz. Quotes of wisdom can often be found in them, but even more often just funny quotes, or other comedic writing. In this category, which is an expansion of the previous "Best Signature Quote" category, we award those whose signatures make us laugh the hardest. This year's winner is brand new in this category, and his name is Watson! Congrats my chap!

1st Watson: 18
2nd Bart Pimpson: 13
3rd Dannflor: 8

4th: NowhereT: 7
5th: Jecon: 6 (*)
5th: Lurkur
5th: Major Helper
5th: Popeychops
9th: Scud: 5
10th: morgoth bauglir: 4
10th: Other White Meat
12th: Gwame: 3
12th: sly_guy
14th: Espadachim: 2
14th: Major Helper
16th: BF_Tanks: 1
16th: Dementor561
16th: fr steve
16th: Guard of Osiris
16th: Herr Heir
16th: Sir Periagil
16th: stroke
16th: Tetsuo Shima

Best Avatar
Since their introduction a few years ago, avatars have become as much of a symbol for recognition as signatures, if not more. While we (thankfully I'd say) have very small avatars here at HG, they still spruce up the posts, and they allow you to attach some awesome pictures to your posts. This year's winner has declared his avatar to be the most badass of all, and who are we to argue about that? Give it up for morgoth bauglir!

1st morgoth bauglir: 23
2nd Popeychops: 15
3rd NowhereT: 13

4th: Aro: 9
5th: Other White Meat: 8
6th: Guard of Osiris: 7
6th: panel
8th: Bart Pimpson: 5
9th: Watson: 4
10th: ax_man1: 3
10th: Dead_End
10th: Herr Heir
10th: Leif Ericson
10th: Lord Basse
10th: Major Helper
10th: Tetsuo Shima
17th: Cilibinarii: 2
17th: Draconian Devil
17th: sly_guy
17th: Turty
21st: Coldviper: 1
21st: Possidon
21st: TOAO_DaVe

Most Missed Forummer
Even though we have had a couple of olf familiar faces popping in lately, MW and Colo namely, there are still many people who used to frequent our forums that are now gone, swallowed up by the dark void of Real Life and other monstrosities. Our second place this year is, oddly enough, not gone away at all, but since he - sly_guy - left the post as seraph, a lot of people voted for him because they miss him being in staff... or something. The winner, however, is gone since almost a year, our dear cherub TheLaughingMule. We hope you pop in for a visit some day, TLM, and everyone else on the list, and many others, as well!

1st TheLaughingMule: 36
2nd sly_guy: 14
3rd sissi: 11

4th: Fanica: 10
5th: Gwame: 7
6th: Julius999: 6
7th: Guthan
8th: Berserker Jerker: 3
8th: CrystalCrown
8th: Pears
8th: VonCorgath
12th: Bart Pimpson: 2
12th: BF_Tanks
12th: Joshua4missions
12th: Psychosomatic
12th: stroke (... when was he ever gone?)
12th: zyxomma100
18th: Fattybryce: 1
18th: General_Zavier
18th: Jatayu
18th: Luke Gevaerts
18th: Solivago

The Sebastien-Barbarossa Medal
This award, which changes name depending on who has been promoted to a moderator during the past year, doesn't always get its predictions right. It did last year however, when Sebastien won it, and several times before, those who get a high score here have ended up as moderators not long afterwards. Will that be true this year too? Well, panel, who came fourth, was made a cherub during the voting, so who knows what will happen with the top three? Anyways, the winner this year is, by a large margin, NowhereT! Congrats chap!

1st NowhereT: 31
2nd Watson: 16
3rd Popeychops: 15

4th: panel: 14
5th: Dead_End: 11
6th: Possidon
7th: Basse: 3
7th: Lord Basse (return of the Basse?)
9th: Dtrungle: 2
9th: Guard of Osiris
9th: John Mendl
12th: Coldviper: 1
12th: scragins

Best Noobie
This year I believe we've had a rather big influx of new forummers and designers to the site, some of which gained a lot of points for being the best noobie (somewhere between an irritating n00b and a neutral newbie). It was a race between three people for the trophy, but it was clear rather soon who the winner was going to be: CarolKarine!

1st CarolKarine: 30
2nd Devestator: 24
3rd NowhereT: 16

4th: DraconianDevil: 8
5th: RladalFatih: 6
6th: Lord Sipia: 5
7th: Guard of Osiris: 2
7th: Vinyl

A bunch of people who were not eligible to vote for also received some votes (number in parenthesis): Dementor561 (8), KF5LFG, aka Colo (3), Stroke (5), Dannflor (4), WinstonSchnozwick (3)

Forummer of the Year
And so it's time for the final award, the big award for the best allround forummer of the year. It was a narrow race between the two top contenders, but in the end NowhereT emerged victorious from the bloody battle, and raised the trophy to the skies with a victorious, guttural roar. Congrats, and well deserved NowhereT!

1st NowhereT: 31
2nd Lord Basse: 28
3rd Popeychops: 13

4th: Watson: 11
5th: Leif Ericson: 8 (*)
6th: morgoth bauglir: 7
7th: Major Helper: 5
7th: panel
9th: Dead_End: 4
9th: Herr Heir
9th: Other White Meat
12th: ax_man1: 3
12th: Lurkur
14th: Andanu Trisatya: 2
14th: Aro
14th: Julius999
14th: Tetsuo Shima
18th: CarolKarine: 1
18th: Guard of Osiris
18th: Possidon

ALL IN ALL
Now it's time for the only non-award on this list, where we count all the points given in all categories together and see who got the most points. Leif had a huge early lead, but was overtaken by yours truly a little over halfway through. After that it was a close race, until the third man came running like a rocket on steroids, pushing ahead and in the end taking the first place with more total votes than anyone before him (or at least for as long as All in Alls have been counted). Give a final round of applause to our very own NowhereT!

1st NowhereT: 193
2nd Lord Basse: 159
3rd Leif Ericson: 137

4th: Aro: 104
5th: Watson: 90
6th: morgoth bauglir: 83
7th: stroke: 82
8th: Popeychops: 64
9th: Major Helper: 60
10th: Bart Pimpson: 56
11th: Other White Meat: 52
12th: panel: 49
13th: Mashek: 48
14th: CarolKarine: 46
15th: Devestator: 45
16th: TheLaughingMule: 44 (*)
17th: Tetsuo Shima: 43
18th: Dementor561: 42
19th: Turty: 36
20th: Dead_End: 30
21st: Scud: 22
22nd: Possidon: 21
22nd: sly_guy
24th: Andanu Trisatya: 20
24th: Julius999
26th: Basse: 17
26th: DraconianDevil
26th: Lurkur
29th: Guard of Osiris: 16
30th: ax_man1: 15
31st: Dannflor: 11
31st: Gwame
31st: Ornlu
31st: sissi
35th: Fanica: 10
35th: Herr Heir
35th: RladalFatih
38th: Barbarossa69: 9
39th: Jecon: 8
39th: Lord Sipia
41st: Dtrungle: 6
42nd: Guthan: 5
42nd: scragins
44th: Coldviper: 4
44th: TOAO_DaVe
44th: Winston Schnozwick
47th: Berserker Jerker: 3
47th: BF_Tanks
47th: CrystalCrown
47th: fr steve
47th: Jeffrey
47th: Pears
47th: Thymole
47th: VonCorgath
55th: Cilibinarii: 2
55th: Colo the Great
55th: Espadachim
55th: John Mendl
55th: Joshua4missions
55th: Psychosomatic
55th: Vinyl
55th: zyxomma100
63rd: Fattybryce: 1
63rd: GeneralR
63rd: General_Zavier
63rd: Jatayu
63rd: Kor
63rd: Luke Gevaerts
63rd: Raptor the Good
63rd: Sir Periagil
63rd: Solivago

Fun fact: both last year and this year, the total number of forummers receiving any votes was 71.

And that's all for this year folks! Now stop staring at these results and go out with your family and friends and have yourself a great New Year's Eve, a Happy New Year, and all that!

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi

[This message has been edited by Lord Basse (edited 12-31-2011 @ 08:32 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-26-11 09:24 AM CT (US)     1 / 126  
Great it has started!

Life is bleak
My memes are bleak
Once upon a time
I ate a lime
posted 12-26-11 09:46 AM CT (US)     2 / 126  
OBJECTION! TOO SLOW! I want all the yummy munchies on the same day, THIS INSTANT, NOWNOWNOWNOW!

*cry*

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 12-26-11 09:49 AM CT (US)     3 / 126  
*pops in*
Looks like Leif's gonna win this one if it goes on like this.

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."
--Tofu the dog's infinite wisdom

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
--Classic exchange between Popeychops and John the Late
posted 12-26-11 09:57 AM CT (US)     4 / 126  
Most helpful?! Best moderator?! Why did you start with the most boring categories, the doormats and the fascists! No offense, doormats and fascists!

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
posted 12-26-11 10:50 AM CT (US)     5 / 126  
Congrats Leif, well deserved on both counts!

I had no idea grammar fascism counted as "helpful"

Forummer of the Year, All in All Winner, Nicest Forummer, The Sebastien-Barbarossa Medal (FotY-2011)
Most Missed Forummer (FotY-2012)
posted 12-26-11 11:10 AM CT (US)     6 / 126  
I do i look pale? I don't feel good. Oh no! I HAVE JUST GROWN INTO A GRAMMAR FACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets begin, the first time Rladal says
RladalFatih: Objecfion!
the T of objecTfion is missing!!!! GRAMMAR!!!!!

Next,

Most helpfull forummer, 1st place is golden, 2nd place is grey, and 3rd place is BROWN.

In the best moderator the second and 3rd place are both GREY!!!! THE 3RD PLACE IS NOT BROWN!!!! ROOOOAAAR!!!!

Oh and the 3rd place says SECOND!!!! HOW CAN THERE BE TWO 2NDS???? ROOOAAAR!!!!!

D E V A S T A T O R
Paradise Lost ~ Scored 1st in the ACSC12! ~ Voted Best Cinematic Scenario of 2013 ~ Official Rating: 4.7
Demon Town ~ Scored 1st in the HHC11! ~ "...as unique as an AoK scenario can get." - Panel ~ Official Rating: 4.2

Proud Member of BlackForestStudios
My AoE2 Youtube Channel

[This message has been edited by Devestator (edited 12-26-2011 @ 11:15 AM).]

posted 12-26-11 11:27 AM CT (US)     7 / 126  
Devestator, Rladal said ObjecFion all the time, so it was purposeful. I have no idea why, though.

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."
--Tofu the dog's infinite wisdom

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
--Classic exchange between Popeychops and John the Late
posted 12-26-11 11:31 AM CT (US)     8 / 126  
RladalFatih: Objectfion!
thats the second time he said it

D E V A S T A T O R
Paradise Lost ~ Scored 1st in the ACSC12! ~ Voted Best Cinematic Scenario of 2013 ~ Official Rating: 4.7
Demon Town ~ Scored 1st in the HHC11! ~ "...as unique as an AoK scenario can get." - Panel ~ Official Rating: 4.2

Proud Member of BlackForestStudios
My AoE2 Youtube Channel
posted 12-26-11 11:35 AM CT (US)     9 / 126  
That was my failed attempt to make his speech look like it had a thick French accent. I've improved it a bit now.

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 12-26-11 11:40 AM CT (US)     10 / 126  
I do i look pale? I don't feel good. Oh no! I HAVE JUST GROWN INTO A GRAMMAR FACIST!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, the irony. Well deserved, Leif.
posted 12-26-11 02:32 PM CT (US)     11 / 126  
Yeah, Leif rocks!

Surprisingly it seems like I got a shared 8th place on helpful

Hopfully this year I won't score all the fourth places like seemed to happen (some?) year(s?) ago Either give me a low score or get me on the podium, don't leave me hanging

I think it was Basse or someone similiar who also got a huge amount of fourth places on the same year as I .

I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 12-26-11 05:40 PM CT (US)     12 / 126  
I like my character description, Morgoth.

~`o´~|\  Join the fresh and exciting AI Ladder for its fourth season!
´ `  |_\
       |    Learn the joy of AI scripting in my guide: The World of AI Scripting
______|______
 \        /
   .....Hinga Dinga Durgen! - SpongeBob
  `-=<.__.>=-´
posted 12-27-11 08:27 AM CT (US)     13 / 126  
Here are today's result!

Most Active Forummer
While often mistaken for "Most Prolific Spammer", winning this category doesn't necessarily mean that all you do is spam 15-50 posts a day. Many who post a lot also have a lot of things to say that aren't spam! And without active forummers, what would AoKH be today? Now, if the typical Prolific Spammer-description suits this year's winner, I'll leave it to you to decide . The winner nontheless is Stroke!

1st stroke: 34
2nd NowhereT: 28
3rd Dementor561: 24

4th: Watson: 14
5th: morgoth bauglir: 8
6th: Lord Basse: 4
6th: Popeychops
8th: Aro: 3
8th: Basse
11th: Bart Pimpson: 2 (*)
11th: Possidon
14th: Coldviper: 1
14th: Guard of Osiris
14th: Leif Ericson
14th: panel
14th: scragins

Most Improved Forummer
A wise man once said that: "A newbie is like a flower seed; You have to puish him into the ground and cover him in dung before he can grow into a beautiful flower. What I want to say with this simile is that... you'r adopted, son. Oh come on, stop crying! Take it like a man! STOP CRYING!" ... Actually, no one ever said that, but my point is: forummers who come here young and inexperienced often age well and improve a lot over the course of a year, and those already grown-up grow in the eyes of other forummers. This year's winner is, by a large margin, stroke!

2nd Devestator: 21
3rd Dementor561: 14

4th: CarolKarine: 11
5th: Possidon: 10
6th: Watson: 7
7th: Major Helper
10th: Aro: 3
10th: Dannflor
10th: panel
10th: RladalFatih
14th: Basse: 2
14th: Colo the Great
16th: GeneralR: 1
16th: Lord Sipia

Nicest Forummer
Having nice people around is an important feature of building a long-lasting community. Seeing as AoKH has existed for over ten years, and its community is still well and alive, I dare say we have had, and still have, a lot of great people around. This year it was a long struggle for the first place, but the winner managed to keep his lead with a few points throughout most of the race. And that winner is NowhereT!

1st NowhereT: 29
2nd Leif ericson: 20
3rd Major Helper: 19

4th: Lord Basse: 18
5th: panel: 11
6th: Mashek: 10
6th: Watson
8th: Andanu Trisatya: 4
9th: ax_man1: 3
9th: Turty
11th: Aro: 2
11th: Jecon
11th: Popeychops
15th: Barbarossa69: 1
15th: scragins

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
posted 12-27-11 08:30 AM CT (US)     14 / 126  
Feels good...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
()()()()()()DRACONIANDEVIL()()()()()()
posted 12-27-11 09:13 AM CT (US)     15 / 126  
Most Improved Forummer
god i hate you people

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
posted 12-27-11 09:27 AM CT (US)     16 / 126  
HOLY SHIT I GOT A PODIUM PLACE!!!

*showers kisses everywhere*

And another 8th spot

posted 12-27-11 09:38 AM CT (US)     17 / 126  
4th?

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 12-27-11 09:42 AM CT (US)     18 / 126  
Wait I actually got third place sweet!

Life is bleak
My memes are bleak
Once upon a time
I ate a lime
posted 12-27-11 10:07 AM CT (US)     19 / 126  
Well at least I won two awards! Thanks for the votes, I am already trying to improve!
posted 12-27-11 10:22 AM CT (US)     20 / 126  
Why did we not have an ALL IN ALL category?

()()()()()()DRACONIANDEVIL()()()()()()
posted 12-27-11 10:33 AM CT (US)     21 / 126  
We do.

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
posted 12-27-11 10:39 AM CT (US)     22 / 126  
Yeah, it just gets announced last.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 12-27-11 11:01 AM CT (US)     23 / 126  
I can't believe people voted me as nicest forumer

ax_man1

Owner of a post 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500
Not all are in the same thread, but 4 of them are
posted 12-27-11 11:32 AM CT (US)     24 / 126  
:O Thank you for all the votes guys! The community here is full of nice people, really wasn't expecting to do well there! Congrats stroke, most improved is a good one to win

Forummer of the Year, All in All Winner, Nicest Forummer, The Sebastien-Barbarossa Medal (FotY-2011)
Most Missed Forummer (FotY-2012)
posted 12-27-11 11:53 AM CT (US)     25 / 126  
Neither do I Ax, neither do I.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » FotY 2011: the Tenth Annual Forummer of the Year Awards
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames