ax_man1: 2007
Scud: 2008
Lord Basse: 2009, 2010

Narrator: T'was the day after Christmas, when all through the site,
Not a forummer was stirring, not a n00b in sight,
The piranhas were fed and swam in their tank,
And morgoth, dressed as Santa, drove around in a battle tank,

Matty: "Tank" and "Tank"?

Narrator: Well they're different kinds of tanks!

Scud: Way to go, ruining a classic poem!

Narrator: Oh shut up! Here I am, just trying to give you a little Christmassey story while I still can. I'm only here like once a year anyway!

Pears: Skip to the awards already!
BasseFred: Yeah, skip to the awards!
Watson: Yeah skip it!
Sebastien: Yeah!
trebuchet king: Shut up n00bs.
Pears: Off with his head!

Narrator: Alright, alright, I'll skip to the Christmas speech! So anyway, President sly_guy was just finishing his Christmas speech and handing the word over to Lord Basse for the awards.

sly_guy: ... What I want to say is this; 2010 has been an eventful year, in both negative and positive ways. We all remember the obstacles this site and we as a community have faced. Aro's forced resignment just after New Year's, and all the other staff members leaving us; Steve, Tanneur and Basse. But we also remember all the good things; from Blacksmith reforms to successful tournaments, the AoKH Open, the Writing Contest, and Leif getting wings strapped to his back. It has indeed been yet another eventful year. But I am rambling on for too long now, it's time you get your awards. Bring it, Basse!
Lord Basse: Certainly, Sir!

Awards to be presented:

Sunday, December 26th
Most Helpful Forummer
Best Moderator
Most Active Forummer

Monday, December 27th
Most Improved Forummer
Nicest Forummer

Tuesday, December 28th
Funniest Forummer
Most Intelligent Forummer

Wednesday, December 29th
Signature of the Year
Signature Quote of the Year

Thursday, December 30th
Most Missed Forummer
The Leif Medal
Best Noobie

Friday, December 31st
The Forummer of the Year

(*) denotes last year's winner, if found on the list.

Most Helpful Forummer
To be helpful is quite a nice treat, don't you think? To dedicate time to help other in one way or another, spend your precious time on others, help them with their designing, life problems or whatever it happens to be. Being helpful to one another is an essential part in building a strong community. And this year, the award for most helpful goes to no other than Leif Ericson!

1st Leif Ericson: 35
2nd TheLaughingMule: 24 (*)
3rd joshua4missions: 11

4th Lord Basse: 8
5th: Mashek: 5
6th: Aro: 4
6th: Turty
8th: Bart Pimpson: 3
8th: Jatayu
8th: Major Helper
8th: Popeychops
8th: sly_guy
13th: Thunder77: 2
13th: zergs
15th: Basse: 1
15th: BF_Tanks
15th: Impeached
15th: John Mendl
15th: Sebastien

Best Moderator
The Staff are the chaps and chapettes who keep the site alive, outside of the forums, and up to date, organize most of the contests, write the news, steal money from the EXCO to give out to contest winners, and so forth. This year has seen many people leaving staff, yours truly included, and one member joining. However, those who remain are evidently doing a really good job despite their small numbers, judging from the votes! The winner this year is, surprise surprise, Leif Ericson, who grabs his second medal this year already!

1st Leif Ericson: 33
2nd Turty: 24
3rd TheLaughingMule: 22 (*)

4th: Lord Basse: 12
5th: Mashek: 9
6th: sly_guy: 4
7th: Aro: 1

Most Active Forummer
Activity is what keeps the forums alive. That's.. about as obvious as saying oxygen is what keeps us humans alive, isn't it? Oh well. Anyway, the race for this award was quite close, but in the end one forummer emerged clearly victorious; Bart Pimpson, aka Faddy Waddy, knocking morgoth off the throne he's been sitting on for the past two years!

1st Bart Pimpson: 32
2nd morgoth bauglir: 25 (*)
3rd Basse: 9

4th: Major Helper: 8
4th: Other White Meat
4th: Possidon
7th: Aro: 7
7th: Pears
9th: Leif Ericson: 6
10th: Espadachim: 5
10th: TheLaughingMule
12th: joshua4missions: 2
13th: ax_man1: 1
13th: Fanica
13th: Stroke

Most Improved Forummer
Just like wine or cheese, forummers mature with age. Well, some turn sour and smelly, but a fair share improve on their manners and turn into really nice people, if they weren't already. Others improve in people's eyes because they actually become visible within the community, which also is a plus. The most improved forummer this year around is none other than Fanica! Congratulations chap!

1st Fanica: 22
2nd joshua4missions: 14
3rd Basse: 11
3rd Espadachim (*)
3rd Possidon

6th: Major Helper: 10
7th: Aro: 6
8th: Bart Pimpson: 5
9th: Carlos Ferdinand: 3
9th: Pears
9th: sly_guy
9th: Turty
9th: Watson
14th: Leif Ericson: 2
15th: Dtrungle: 1
15th: Jecon
15th: Lord Basse

Nicest Forummer
Just like being helpful, being nice is an important trait to have when building a community. This year's victor is also last year's victor, and she won with a landslide; 300% of the votes of the 2nd place. Guess who? TheLaughingMule of course!

1st TheLaughingMule: 51 (*)
2nd joshua4missions: 17
3rd Leif Ericson: 12

4th: Major Helper: 11
5th: Lord Basse: 10
6th: Turty: 5
7th: Mithril Knight: 2
7th: sly_guy
10th: Aro: 1
10th: Bart Pimpson
10th: Dead_End
10th: morgoth bauglir
10th: Sebastien

Funniest Forummer
Each year we give an award to the forummer we all enjoy laughing and pointing fingers at the most- oh wait, it's not that kind of funny. ... But that was funny, wasn't it? YES IT WAS. Alright, for the real comedians now; it was a very even race between Aro and Bart Pimpson for a long while, but halfway through Bart took the lead and kept it all the way to the end. Give it up for Bart Pimpson folks!

1st Bart Pimpson: 40
2nd Aro: 28
3rd morgoth bauglir: 20

4th: Pears: 9
5th: Other White Meat: 7 (*)
6th: Lord Basse: 5
6th: Major Helper
8th: Julius999: 3
8th: Ornlu
8th: TheLaughingMule
11th: Dead_End: 2

One thing that always amazed me about AoKH, and still does in fact, is how it isn't just a community where everybody's nice and friendly, or just a place you come to have an ocassional laugh, but how the friendliness and humour here comes together with very intelligent forummers. We have a whole bunch of intelligent people here, and it was a diverse list of votes and a close race for the first place in this category; but ultimately, TheLaughingMule defended her crown from last year by four votes!

1st TheLaughingMule: 20 (*)
2nd Aro: 16
3rd Kor: 12

4th: Julius999: 9
5th: Jeffrey: 6
5th: Lord Basse
5th: morgoth bauglir
5th: Other White Meat
9th: Ornlu: 5
10th: Bart Pimpson: 4
10th: sly_guy
13th: Alexius: 3
13th: Impeached
13th: Leif Ericson
13th: Major Helper
13th: Mashek
13th: nav
19th: Turty: 2
20th: Abhaas Periagil: 1
20th: General_Zavier

Signature of the Year
While signatures may not be as much as an identification of a forummer as they were before the avatars came around (or, you know, before usernames became available, remember that?), but they still serve a purpose. To look nice, spread joy and advertise stuff. The winner this year defends his medal from last year; yours truly, Lord Basse!

1st Lord Basse: 19 (*)
2nd TheLaughingMule: 14
3rd WinstonShnozwick: 11

4th: Leif Ericson: 6
5th: Pears: 3
5th: sly_guy
7th: Gwame: 1
7th: nav
7th: Ornlu

Signature Quote of the Year
While ASCII art and funky colours are losing popularity on the signature market, quotes are going as strong as ever. The number one quote of the year was chosen by a small margin, and the signature with this quote belongs to Jecon!

1st Jecon: 11
"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

2nd Turty: 8
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." - Oscar Wilde

3rd BF_Tanks: 5
"Your sword shines in the sun, but is ill-equipped to smear the peanut butter of reality over the warm toast of tomorrow." - Aro

4th: General_Zavier: 4 - "No matter how hard you try, you cannot outwit stupid people." - Anonymous
5th: Carlos Ferdinand: 3 - "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire
5th: Espadachim - "We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right." - Nelson Mandela
5th: Turty - "... a HeavenGames job would give you great work experience with cutting-edge technology...." - HeavenGames
8th: Abhaas Periagil: 2 - "Gil-Galad Was an Elven-king, Who Didn’t Know a Freakin’ Thing"
8th: YoshiX100000 - "I wish I knew what Yoshi's doing on the roof, especially in winter." - Sissi
10th: Andanu Trisatya: 1 - "'When I was a boy, the Dead Sea was only sick.' - George F. Burns"
10th: Bart Pimpson - "Does this beer gut make me look fat?"
10th: Thunder77 - Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music." - Sergei Rachmaninoff

Most Missed Forummer
Alas, not all forummers stick around the forums for their entire lives, which in many cases is unfortunate for the rest of us. Be it real life making bigger demands, loss of interest in the game or any other reasons, there are a lot of people we miss. Including some who just come around to see if they've won the Most Missed award . This year's winner improves his second place from last year and snatches the golden medal; Scud!

1st Scud: 17
2nd Coldviper: 14
3rd sissi: 11

4th: newIdea: 9
5th: Berserker Jerker:8
6th: Aro: 5 (*)
7th: Ingo van Thiel: 4
7th: scenario_t_c
7th: VonCorgath
10th: Andanu Trisatya: 3
10th: BF_Tanks
10th: Colosseum
10th: Night Conqueror
10th: Ornlu
10th: TOAO_DaVe
16th: CrystalCrown: 2
16th: Dave_Earl
16th: DunC
16th: Murloc
16th: RubberMan
16th: Tanneur99
22nd: Adder: 1
22nd: Hunnic Paladin
22nd: NeverFinished
22nd: Steve

The Leif Medal
This award, which changes name depending on who was turned into a staffer last, is the common forummer's way of saying who he or she wants as a moderator. Of course, the results don't matter when hiring people, but quite a few times, people who gained a high score here also became moderators later on; oliver, newIdea, Mashek, Matty and myself. Will this become true with this years winner - Sebastien - too? Perhaps, perhaps!

1st Sebastien: 12
2nd Dead_End: 10
3rd Leif Ericson: 8 (promotion?)

4th: Bart Pimpson: 6
4th: General_Zavier
4th: joshua4missions
7th: Lord Basse: 5 (Return of the King Basse?)
7th: Watson
9th: Andanu Trisatya: 4
9th: Espadachim
9th: Guthan
9th: Jecon
13th: Major Helper: 2
14th: OtmShankIiI: 1
14th: Turty (promotion?)

Best Noobie
Every year we see a good few fresh faces around the site, both irritating n00bs and promising newbies. And noobies, which are... somewhere in between I think? My apologies for not knowing all of the historical etymology. But anyway, this year there was a tight race for the first place with the lead shifting constantly. The top four is separated only by four points, and just one point differs between first and second place! Give a warm applause for our four top noobies, and especially Pears who came out on top!

1st Pears: 20
2nd Basse: 19
3rd Watson: 17

4th: Sebastien: 16
5th: joshua4missions: 6
6th: Dannflor: 3
6th: WinstonShnozwick
8th: Alexius: 1

Forummer of the Year
It's time for the big one, the Award with a big A. The Forummer of the year is the one chap that the community thinks of as the best allround forummer. The race for the top was very even this year with all three multiple winners this year - Bart, Leif and Mule - claiming the first place, but in the end Leif Ericson emerged victorious and took his third golden medal of the year!

1st Leif Ericson: 23
2nd Bart Pimpson: 21
3rd TheLaughingMule: 20 (*)

4th: Lord Basse: 14
5th: Aro: 10
6th: Major Helper: 4
7th: morgoth bauglir: 3
8th: Other White Meat: 2
8th: sly_guy
8th: Turty
11th: Andanu Trisatya: 1
11th: Basse
11th: Espadachim
11th: joshua4missions
11th: Possidon
11th: Watson

ALL IN ALL
Now for the very last unofficial not-really-an-award award, the all in all where I sum up all votes given in every ballot and see who got the most. The one with the most votes, this year again, is TheLaughingMule, although it was a closer top three this time around!

1st TheLaughingMule: 159 (*)
2nd Leif Ericson: 128
3rd Bart Pimpson: 112

4th: Lord Basse: 80
5th: Aro: 78
6th: morgoth bauglir: 55
7th: Turty: 52
8th: joshua4missions: 51
9th: Major Helper: 46
10th: Pears: 44
11th: Basse: 41
12th: Sebastien: 34
13th: Watson: 26
14th: Espadachim: 24
15th: Fanica: 23
15th: Other White Meat
17th: sly_guy: 21
18th: Possidon: 20
19th: Mashek: 17
19th: Scud
21st: Jecon: 16
22nd: Coldviper: 14
22nd: WinstonShnozwick
24th: Dead_End: 13
25th: Julius999: 12
25th: Kor
25th: Ornlu
28th: General_Zavier: 11
28th: sissi
30th: Andanu Trisatya: 9
30th: BF_Tanks
30th: newIdea
33rd: Berserker Jerker: 8
34th: Carlos Ferdinand: 6
34th: Jeffrey
36th: Alexius: 4
36th: Guthan
36th: Ingo van Thiel
36th: nav
36th: scenario_t_c
36th: VonCorgath
42nd: Colosseum: 3
42nd: Dannflor
42nd: Impeached
42nd: Jatayu
42nd: Night Conqueror
42nd: Popeychops
42nd: TOAO_DaVe
49th: CrystalCrown: 2
49th: Dave_Earl
49th: DunC
49th: RubberMan
49th: Mithril Knight
49th: Murloc
49th: Tanneur99
49th: Thunder77
49th: YoshiX10000
49th: zergs
59th: Abhaas Periagil: 1
59th: Adder
59th: ax_man1
59th: Dtrungle
59th: Gwame
59th: Hunnic Paladin
59th: Impeached
59th: John Mendl
59th: NeverFinished
59th: OtmShankIiI
59th: Steve
59th: Stroke
59th: Thunder77

That's all for this year folks. Now, get outta here and have yourselves a Happy New Year!

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi

[This message has been edited by Lord Basse (edited 12-31-2010 @ 07:25 AM).]

Replies:
posted 12-26-10 08:17 AM CT (US)     1 / 100  
And morgoth, dressed as Santa, drove around in a battle tank,
Sounds like me alright.

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
posted 12-26-10 09:17 AM CT (US)     2 / 100  
i seem to be back just in time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
posted 12-26-10 01:54 PM CT (US)     3 / 100  
And I seem to have landed one fourth place -.-

Fourth place is even worse than the last place!

AAARRGGHHH!!!

Congo rats to the current winners! Leif seems to have done a nice job and is now on his deserved holiday!

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 12-26-10 02:50 PM CT (US)     4 / 100  
i seem to be back just in time
Indeed you are. Now don't go running back to WoW as soon as the awards ceremonies are over will you?

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 12-26-10 09:06 PM CT (US)     5 / 100  
Indeed you are. Now don't go running back to WoW as soon as the awards ceremonies are over will you?
i'll give it my best shot; i won't be able to promise anything when the old republic comes out, though!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
posted 12-26-10 09:10 PM CT (US)     6 / 100  
congratulations guys

Tired of unorigional, boring campaigns? Try out DEMO|Legacy - The Uprising|DEMO
Completely New Gameplay. Random Map Type Replayability. Delve into Nomadican|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
Want to know how to use triggers and/or create amazing factors in your scenarios? You need Combination Effects|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
Automaton Metals Textures, New Custom Triggers
Upcoming Projects: Legacy - The Uprising, Destiny
6/12/1997, a day that will live in infamy.
posted 12-26-10 09:53 PM CT (US)     7 / 100  
I don't know about you guys but I'm really surprised I didn't get the top spot in the Best Moderator Category.
posted 12-26-10 10:25 PM CT (US)     8 / 100  
posted 12-27-10 08:04 AM CT (US)     9 / 100  
Here are today's awards!

Most Improved Forummer
Just like wine or cheese, forummers mature with age. Well, some turn sour and smelly, but a fair share improve on their manners and turn into really nice people, if they weren't already. Others improve in people's eyes because they actually become visible within the community, which also is a plus. The most improved forummer this year around is none other than Fanica! Congratulations chap!

2nd joshua4missions: 14
3rd Basse: 11
3rd Espadachim (*)
3rd Possidon

6th: Major Helper: 10
7th: Aro: 6
8th: Bart Pimpson: 5
9th: Carlos Ferdinand: 3
9th: Pears
9th: sly_guy
9th: Turty
9th: Watson
14th: Leif Ericson: 2
15th: Dtrungle: 1
15th: Jecon
15th: Lord Basse

Nicest Forummer
Just like being helpful, being nice is an important trait to have when building a community. This year's victor is also last year's victor, and she won with a landslide; 300% of the votes of the 2nd place. Guess who? TheLaughingMule of course!

1st TheLaughingMule: 51 (*)
2nd joshua4missions: 17
3rd Leif Ericson: 12

4th: Major Helper: 11
5th: Lord Basse: 10
6th: Turty: 5
7th: sly_guy
10th: Aro: 1
10th: Bart Pimpson
10th: Dead_End
10th: morgoth bauglir

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
posted 12-27-10 09:33 AM CT (US)     10 / 100  
Oh god, I was just outta the prize zone in BOTH! Dis shucks!

Congo rats TLM!

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 12-27-10 10:04 AM CT (US)     11 / 100  
Hmm, 15th place in most improved, does that mean I haven't improved or does it mean I don't need improvement? Well congo rats to the winners(careful those rats have the plague)

Host of Current Campaigns and Scenarios - Volume 6
Pround member of Black Forest Studios
Creator of: Jengar's Quest: rated 3.9
Working on: GuardianTrilogy ~25% Done
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
"I'm slowly falling to pieces, and I know only one can put me back together, yet he seems to be letting me fall apart, I just pray that his plan is worth it. I know it will be, but its easy to say it, much harder to live it." - sadly, Me
posted 12-27-10 10:42 AM CT (US)     12 / 100  
If I get a single vote in any category it should be an instant win for me.

zyxomma100- Age of Kings Heaven forumer
Proudly thwarting Dark_Aro's evil plans since 2002
"There is nothing more sad than watching a teutonic knight chasing a petard."
posted 12-27-10 11:03 AM CT (US)     13 / 100  
What makes you so special, asshole? By your logic, I should win the nicest forumer award, but I didnät, did I, dickface? Poopieconsumer? Genitaliaattender?

Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
posted 12-27-10 11:48 AM CT (US)     14 / 100  
I don't know what he meant, twatface, but I doubt he actually meant that. Dickwad. (And there's a reason you didn't win "Nicest forumer", fagballs.)

"While I'm profaning I might as well do the whole f*cking thing."
-- Christopher Hitchens
http://soundcloud.com/adult-entertainment - Intriguing music! Made by me! (It's excellent!)
posted 12-27-10 12:06 PM CT (US)     15 / 100  
Way to miss two points in one post...

uhh... uhh... poophead?

posted 12-27-10 12:12 PM CT (US)     16 / 100  
I just wanted to call someone "twatface."

"While I'm profaning I might as well do the whole f*cking thing."
-- Christopher Hitchens
http://soundcloud.com/adult-entertainment - Intriguing music! Made by me! (It's excellent!)
posted 12-27-10 12:18 PM CT (US)     17 / 100  
Nicest Forummer

Thanks for the votes, 7 out of 10 is not bad at all, especially in my first time.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 12-27-10 01:00 PM CT (US)     18 / 100  
Joint 3rd in Most Improved Forummer. Nice to knoew I'm improving. Thanks for the votes.
posted 12-27-10 02:23 PM CT (US)     19 / 100  
--EDIT.

[This message has been edited by The Unconvincing Spook (edited 07-10-2011 @ 06:05 AM).]

posted 12-27-10 08:12 PM CT (US)     20 / 100  
I feel happy to pass my award to Fanica. Yet, I feel angry for some jerks that forgot to vote in the FoTY.

*gives Fanica golden medal*
posted 12-27-10 08:15 PM CT (US)     21 / 100  
I didn't vote because I don't know 95% of you well enough to properly rank you. Which is why no one voted for me, probably, right?

...Right???

ax_man1

Owner of a post 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500
Not all are in the same thread, but 4 of them are
posted 12-27-10 11:17 PM CT (US)     22 / 100  
Rats from Congo for all the winners and runner-ups.

____IN FLAMES____
WE TRUST!

StormWind Studios | BlackForest Studios
posted 12-28-10 04:07 AM CT (US)     23 / 100  
I FEEL GROOVY!!!

*takes Peralta's medal*

*hugs Peralta until he suffocates*

Thanks all for your votes. I'm exploding of happiness.

The 1st Most Improved Forummer of 2010.
The 3rd Most Improved Designer of both 2009 and 2010.
Obviously, member of the great and the well known BlackForest Studios.
Was host of Continous Screenshot Competition I at AoEHeaven.

[This message has been edited by Fanica (edited 12-28-2010 @ 04:12 AM).]

posted 12-28-10 04:15 AM CT (US)     24 / 100  
Pears: Off with his head!
Sounds a bit like me
But I really do prefer seeing headshots.

So, again Devestator shut the f*ck up, for your own good, and for mine aswell. If you think im a noob, continue with that, but do not tell that noobstuff to the others, because there's people who do not give a flying f*ck about you, komprenas? SHUT THE F*CK UP, AND REMAIN SILENT stupid pervert. - NertyOX
posted 12-28-10 07:36 AM CT (US)     25 / 100  
And here are today's results;

Funniest Forummer
Each year we give an award to the forummer we all enjoy laughing and pointing fingers at the most- oh wait, it's not that kind of funny. ... But that was funny, wasn't it? YES IT WAS. Alright, for the real comedians now; it was a very even race between Aro and Bart Pimpson for a long while, but halfway through Bart took the lead and kept it all the way to the end. Give it up for Bart Pimpson folks!

1st Bart Pimpson: 40
2nd Aro: 28
3rd morgoth bauglir: 20

4th: Pears: 9
5th: Other White Meat: 7 (*)
6th: Lord Basse: 5
6th: Major Helper
8th: Julius999: 3
8th: Ornlu
8th: TheLaughingMule
11th: Dead_End: 2

One thing that always amazed me about AoKH, and still does in fact, is how it isn't just a community where everybody's nice and friendly, or just a place you come to have an ocassional laugh, but how the friendliness and humour here comes together with very intelligent forummers. We have a whole bunch of intelligent people here, and it was a diverse list of votes and a close race for the first place in this category; but ultimately, TheLaughingMule defended her crown from last year by four votes!

1st TheLaughingMule: 20 (*)
2nd Aro: 16
3rd Kor: 12

4th: Julius999: 9
5th: Jeffrey: 6
5th: Lord Basse
5th: morgoth bauglir
5th: Other White Meat
9th: Ornlu: 5
10th: Bart Pimpson: 4
10th: sly_guy
13th: Alexius: 3
13th: Impeached
13th: Leif Ericson
13th: Major Helper
13th: Mashek
13th: nav
19th: Turty: 2
20th: Abhaas Periagil: 1
20th: General_Zavier

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » FotY 2010: the Ninth Annual Forummer of the Year Awards
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames