You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Full cinematic campaign: The Corruptor
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80  Next Page »
posted 10 September 2005 10:02 PM EDT (US)   
Ok people...after reading almost 4 years the same showcase with some updates here and there its time for the final release showcase...enjoy. The original plan was to make a 15 minute movie but again it got out of hand... this crazy project got a feature film lenght in the end... it was started in 2005...when I did the final touches on my Nibelungen campaign...the movie was finished before christmas in 2006 and after that it took around 2 more years to fully complete the music & sound and voiceacting

THE CORRUPTOR

Story/ visuals: scenario, map design, triggers created by: The_Vandhaal
Music/ sounds: voiceacting and music composed and created by:M0nTy_PyTh0n (Hyena Studios)
Music/ sounds Copyrichted by: The_Vandhaal
Story(text) and all visuals Copyrichted by: The_Vandhaal

Coop name is: Mars Picture productions ( we have to give it some name...)
PROGRESS: 100%
RELEASE DATE: Has been released in 2009
TYPE: Full Cinematic (campaign style).

• Features

• Around 5 full cinematic scenarios (campaign style)
    • High detailed movie sets with personalised location features.
    • NO MODS only original AoM TT stuff is used.
    • Underwater, space and air scenes
    • Nice camera tracks
    • Custom Composed music score
    • Custom created music score
    • Voice acting
    • Custom sound sfx
    • Feature lenght movie
    • Nice storyline
    • 5 custom overlay pictures

• Screenshots

And do not forget these... they finally will make some sence after you watched the movie

All the screenhsots had already been there for the last...well 2 to 3 years...hidden in my gallery to keep them as a suprise for the release...so more Screenshots ( 100++) can be found on The Vandhaals AoM screenshot pages. or The vandhaal Gallery
    You can also visit the special Mars pictures productions project pages.

• Trailer

The Corruptor trailer: "The Arrival" short wmv movie in various filesizes
    Trailer created by: The Vandhaal
    Music by: M0nTy_PyTh0n
    voice over: The Vandhaal

You can watch the trailer streaming In the Theatre of the Mind
  • Visit the Corruptor trailer theatre

Download the trailer:

• download the trailer from the Corruptor project page on the Vandhaal website

• EXTRA DOWNLOAD PAGES FOR TRAILER

( Large 217 mb, 600x800 wmv file Medium 67 mb, 400x300 wmv file)

• Movie Teasers

• Last note from the Vandhaal and download:
    Ok guys...I have taken you to: the lands along the river Rhine and showed you the tale of Alberich and his conflict with the Mighty god Wotan in The ring of the Nibelungen act 1: The Rhinegold back in 2005, I have taken you to a tiny and Mysterious Island in the atlantic ocean in Brass Monkey in 2006, I have taken you to the mysterious depts of the ocean and showed you the true story of what happend to Atlantis in Wonders of the deep and the Wonders of the Deep menu also back in 2006, I have taken you to a battle field and showed you the ruthless battle between Alberich and his legions and the Sinister Gibichungen race in the Clash with the Gibichungen free DVD video back in 2007, I have taken you to ancient Greece and witness strenght and honour of the glorious Spartans in the multiplayer campaign: Spartans also in 2007, I have taken you to ancient Persia and showed you the true story around the tower for the gods in The Tower of Babylon again back in 2007, I have given you in various years presents for Christmas, I have taken you to Erebus and showed you the sthe strong walls of the Hades worshippers in the Elflesh Hades city mp supremacy scenario, Togheter with Pepsidude_123 (a.k.a Alex) we have shown you the true face of the Hades Archers in Hades nudes and Archers (Link not allowed on AomH so check my forum or webbie yourself) again in 2007, I have given you Real Mythical heroes with the HEROES texture mod in 2008, I have given you journeys to countless mysterious locations in the AoM TT world and shown you many Mythical events in the countless Eyecandy screenshots I have created over all these years. And Oh yes I still have many unfisnished things in the dark vaults of my hardrives like for example the Ragnarok mp campaign and the Twilight of the Gods second AoM TT expansion.... BUT now I have taken you, together with the musical magic from M0nTy_PyTh0n and the dramatic magic from all 25 voiceactors, to the lands of Egypt to witness a immersive and epic mythical tale in The Corruptor feature lenght full cinematic. And this last tale will most likely be the last story I will tell you in the Age of Mythology World. I say most likely because you never know but I think it is time to fade away for me. I hope you all have enjoyed all my stuff over the past years. It took countless hours to create it, to be honest it took too much time but while I was wasting my time on it all I always thought about all of you and always hoped that I was able to suprise and entertain you with it all in your hobby spare time. I hope that the sourmouths ( yes there where many in all these years) stay away from it and do not ruin it ( best is that they do not even download it) and I hope that all the others.....oldies and new guys/girls around this hobby community will enjoy it all and keep it save from the hands of the sourmouths. Oh yes I will be around..... You can stumble on me and the guys in our dark hideout in cyberspaceor maybe even stumble on us all in the FIGHT CLUB on Eso or somewhere were ruthless mp supremacy battels are fought! I thank you all because you have been a great audience and you have given me a lot back for my hard work in this hobby!

And now let me be silent.....it is time to enjoy the, most likely, last Vandhaal aom TT story and hear the magic M0nTy and the voiceactors have added to it.......enjoy The Corruptor!

Best regards,
    The Vandhaal

oh and yes....

YES, I AM DONE NOW!!!!

FIND ALL DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS OF THE CORRUPTOR CAMPAIGN VERSION HERE

Download the Corruptor from AomH here
    In case the AoMH download does not work : alternative downloads above and below:
    find a second and third alternative download here on my website but try the aomH download first

http://www.vandhaal.elpea.net/aomcorruptor.html

http://www.vandhaal.gamingextremes.us/website/aomcorruptor.html

Torrent file:
    Download the Corruptor campaign version Torrent file from the showcase in The Vandhaal forum here

• Credits
    Movie & Story by: The_Vandhaal
    Music & sounds by: M0nTy_PyTh0n

Voice actors (in the order of appearance):

Narrator: Rebeka Thomas
    Anubis: Ty 'Aramek' Konzak
    Crowd on the beach: Nicolas 'Grandpa' Gray Samantha 'Samurai' Carotenuto
    Guardian: Scott Oka
    Aleia: 'Rina-chan'
    Ra: Rina 'Mizura' Adachi
    Mubis: Samantha 'Samurai' Carotenuto
    Theris: Stephen 'Shard-Spider' Lynch
    Lion Warrior: 'El Flesh'
    Leoos: David 'Shockdingo' Dixon
    Abdullah: Delm 'whatocean' Lars
    Shaba Ka: Bill 'Cowfoots' Young
    Omar: Patrick 'emcgo'
    Horoth: 'Rabids Squirrel'
    Lion Queen: Melissa D. 'Mippa' Johnson
    Oeton: Lawrence 'MasakoX' Simpson
    Hassan: Joshua 'TomaMoto' Tomar
    Captain: Caleb 'gamecheater2009' W.
    Sailor: Nikolas 'Grandpa' Gray
    Thud: Edwyn Tiong
    Guard: David 'p3rfect' York
    Priest: Morgan 'Mochan' Barnhart
    Chariot Soldier:'Rabids Squirrel'
    Sphinx: David 'p3rfect' York
    Isis: April Sadowski
    General: Christopher 'GeneralIvan' Guerrero
    Osiris: Lawrence 'MasakoX' Simpson

Additional Ambient Voices :

Villager : Sophie Neveu
    Warrior #1: Christopher 'GeneralIvan' Guerrero
    Warrior #2: Trent I. 'PharaohZ' Stanley

Big thanx to the Voiceactors for helping us with their magic!
    Big thanx also to all others who helped and supported us!
    Check the end credits in the movie for all names!

• More info and contact

Visit the following locations if you like to know more or just leave a reaction.

Coop website :

Mars Picture productions

The Vandhaal:

New website:
    http://www.vandhaal.elpea.net

Old website:
    www.geocities.com/the_vandhaal

New website mirror:
    New website mirror

Forum:
    The Vandhaal forum

M0nTy_PyTh0n ( Hyena Studios ):

New website:
    http://hyenastudios.mugamo.com

Old website:
    http://www.geocities.com/hyenastudios

Forum:
    Hyena Studios forum

Vandhaals personal lucky mascotte in this project: Titan602 (his smurfname

nowadays is Mephiles

For all The Vandhaal released and or published stuff on AomH and the HG network and around the

internet counts:

Cinematics, Story, Sceenplay, Dialogues, Title, Artwork, Sounds and Music are property of The_Vandhaal( or better said the guy behind the vandhaal nickname but i won't bother you with too much real life details

BEST REGARDS,
    THE VANDHAAL

El Vandhaal tiene gusto de las mujeres atractivas que usan los talones altos y las medias cosidas | Le Vandhaal qui aime les femmes qui portent des talons hauts et bas cousus.
    HG moderators if you feel paranoid then translate the above here
    More: ((( THE VANDHAAL WEBSITE)))(((STEAM VANDHAAL AOM EE COLLECTION)))(((VANDHAAL BLOG)))
    [This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 12-31-2999 @ 23:59 PM).]

[This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 05-21-2009 @ 06:48 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 10 September 2005 10:46 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2003  
    I heard about this a long time ago on your website, it looks great! good luck with it!

oh you can wait for what I can give
    you know what I am so you know how I live
    try to look proud but you’re not in the slightest
    its happening now and it’s always been like this.
    posted 10 September 2005 11:35 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2003  
    Yeah what he said; Good Luck!

[This message has been edited by Sandro The Wicke (edited 09-10-2005 @ 11:35 PM).]

posted 10 September 2005 11:55 PM EDT (US)     3 / 2003  
    Top knotch presentation, excellent. I can't wait.
    posted 11 September 2005 00:05 AM EDT (US)     4 / 2003  
    @ Papaya,Sandro The Wicke and sziggi

Thanx for the reactions guys I appriciate them...and need them LOL...this crazy project is a real killer....I spend 5 full days in creating some stuff which was used for only 15 seconds of movie...lol only an idiot would do that ...but it has reached a point where I am now convinced we can pull this mad thing off so pray to the AoM game gods that AoM will not act up and stays behaving in a normal way.

Again thanx for the reactions

Best regards,

The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
    THE VANDHAAL

El Vandhaal tiene gusto de las mujeres atractivas que usan los talones altos y las medias cosidas | Le Vandhaal qui aime les femmes qui portent des talons hauts et bas cousus.
    More: ((( THE VANDHAAL WEBSITE)))(((STEAM VANDHAAL AOM EE COLLECTION)))(((VANDHAAL BLOG)))
    posted 11 September 2005 03:00 AM EDT (US)     5 / 2003  
    can you add subtitles? i dont have sounds in my aom ... i dunno why but the sounds keep going same track example:

hehaheha- hehaheha-

when normal would go hehahuhhiohohahihohehuhy

ps. looks good. if you add subtitles i cant wait it

[This message has been edited by azalot (edited 09-11-2005 @ 03:03 AM).]

posted 11 September 2005 03:16 AM EDT (US)     6 / 2003  
    H-h-holy!! AOTSM looks like an old fart besides this.
    Can't wait!

_____
    /Hessu\
    /My scenarios\~
    ________*-(_)------(_)--*^________
    PROUD MEMBER OF TSUNAMI STUDIOS
    posted 11 September 2005 03:39 AM EDT (US)     7 / 2003  
    I love your art style

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
    posted 11 September 2005 09:37 AM EDT (US)     8 / 2003  
    Thanx for the reaction guys

@azalot

LoL thats a funny example ...ofcourse there are subtitles in the movie but it is really ashame that your sound doesn't work...the music is also special designed (composed) for this project..

@ Hessu

LoL no Hessu never say that..AOTSM isn't an old fart. We are not in a competition here..Your movie is a unique piece of work and it shows that you have put a lot of effort in it...it will always stay a unique piece of work untill the end of days...just like all the stuff created by the various guys around here....Sziggi has described this very well in his autobio.

@ Rider
    I am glad you like it....your statement counts also the other way around...means I like also the artwork stuff you create...somewhere I have the feeling that you attend some kind of design school, is that correct ?

Best regards,
    The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
    THE VANDHAAL

posted 11 September 2005 11:55 AM EDT (US)     9 / 2003  
    Man, this is going to be awesome. Good luck, this is top notch stuff.
    posted 11 September 2005 04:38 PM EDT (US)     10 / 2003  
    Looks awesome. Vandhaal will you design for AoE3 as well?

Reinfire
    --Retired Scenario Designer--
    Everybody needs to beleive in something. I beleive I will have another beer
    posted 11 September 2005 06:33 PM EDT (US)     11 / 2003  
    Your showcases are always the best, The Vandhaal
    Good luck with the campaign.

RAF The Dragon Cult Empires Fallen City AOM TT SCIPIO 1.1 LOTB The Lost Legion The Guardians Adventurers 1&2&3
    Proud member of no ****ing clan
    _
    _|_|_
    |_|_|_|
    |_|

rest in peace Compy (February 2001, May 2006)
    Scenario Editor Screens
    posted 11 September 2005 07:06 PM EDT (US)     12 / 2003  
    Thanx for the reaction EaZy,Reinfire and Oscar !

@ Eazy:

LoL I am doing my best to make it as good/awesome as possible for the eyes of you all and Monty does his best to make this as good/awesome as possible for your ears
    Any news on the release of the first part of the "Big" project ?

@ Reinfire:

Well I have messed around a little with that demo of AoE3 and to be honest I was not very impressed by it...but who knows...time enough..so maybe it will grab me somewhere in the future maybe not...

@ Oscar:

Thanx I am glad you like it.

Best regards,

The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
    THE VANDHAAL

posted 11 September 2005 07:10 PM EDT (US)     13 / 2003  
    We all continue to love our resident myth-to-scenario designer .
    posted 11 September 2005 09:54 PM EDT (US)     14 / 2003  
    LoL Fd2

Oh for all who are interested...above showcase is updated a little bit....some short movie teaser are aviable now...streaming for your entertainment 24 hours a day from the special Mars Pictures Production coop webbie

Best regards

The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
    THE VANDHAAL

[This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 09-11-2005 @ 09:59 PM).]

posted 12 September 2005 01:17 AM EDT (US)     15 / 2003  
    The cooperation website was updated, TODAY!!!
    3 new movie teasers:
    Check it out HERE!
    Regards,
    M0nTy_PyTh0n.

M0nTy_PyTh0n
    RM Scripter - Utility Programmer - Music/Sound Composer/Creator
    HYENA STUDIOS
    Also on YouTube and MySpace
    Partner of Tsunami Studios - Sound and Music Composer
    All rights reserved.
    posted 12 September 2005 01:41 AM EDT (US)     16 / 2003  
    The cinematic screenshots, and those streaming videos look good so far(the voices in the streaming videos scare me more then Swift_Sampson's voice, and he says hi by saying akrjklsejflkajlwaejflksdjflkasdj)

Anyways, I like what has been done so far in it, keep up the really really really good work .

Former level designer at Reverie World Studios.
    I still do some levels for fun, though!
    posted 12 September 2005 02:11 AM EDT (US)     17 / 2003  
    CaveTown, if you will find a easy and gentle female voice for us, just let us know
    But now serious, if we would call voice actor to microphone, then this movie had already died!

Regards,
    M0nTy....

M0nTy_PyTh0n
    RM Scripter - Utility Programmer - Music/Sound Composer/Creator
    HYENA STUDIOS
    Also on YouTube and MySpace
    Partner of Tsunami Studios - Sound and Music Composer
    All rights reserved.
    posted 12 September 2005 02:15 AM EDT (US)     18 / 2003  

Quote:

CaveTown, if you will find a easy and gentle female voice for us, just let us know

Give a little girl some old cookies that are so hard they hurt her throat when she swollows them and then she can only talk very softly, or you can throw pointy objects at some girl until they help you, other then that I have no clue of what to do .

Quote:

But now serious, if we would call voice actor to microphone, then this movie had already died!

The voices still scare me more then Swift Sampsons voice .

Former level designer at Reverie World Studios.
    I still do some levels for fun, though!
    posted 12 September 2005 06:20 PM EDT (US)     19 / 2003  
    I can't understand the dialogues but the video teasers are really well done

RAF The Dragon Cult Empires Fallen City AOM TT SCIPIO 1.1 LOTB The Lost Legion The Guardians Adventurers 1&2&3
    Proud member of no ****ing clan
    _
    _|_|_
    |_|_|_|
    |_|

rest in peace Compy (February 2001, May 2006)
    Scenario Editor Screens
    posted 12 September 2005 06:47 PM EDT (US)     20 / 2003  
    Looks grand, and the showcase is brilliant !
    posted 12 September 2005 06:56 PM EDT (US)     21 / 2003  
    This looks lemon-tastic. The screenshots are good to great and 40 minutes run-time is something to congratulate.

You're releasing it on DVD? Very professional.

posted 13 September 2005 11:39 AM EDT (US)     22 / 2003  

Quote:

Maybe we will also spread some DvD's around as some kind of price or something..not sure if anybody would be interested so we will see..

Prices will involve being punched in the face. >(

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 13 September 2005 11:42 AM EDT (US)     23 / 2003  
    Just curious but what would you ask$. I imagin it will be available to purches or for regular dl.
    posted 13 September 2005 11:54 AM EDT (US)     24 / 2003  
    It will... I can't say it... it... will be be... be... better than Attack of the... Space monkeys. I can't beleave i sayed/typed that. I'm going to cry inthe corner.

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 13 September 2005 01:16 PM EDT (US)     25 / 2003  
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Full cinematic campaign: The Corruptor
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames