Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Scenario Anouncement: From Serfdom to Freedom
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 26 September 2007 04:53 PM EDT (US)   
Normal Version:

No-Sound Version:

*Unit outlines will be removed upon released.
Thanks goes to PPE for the awesome banner!

From Serfdom to Freedom
Game: Age of Mythology: The TitansStyle: RPGProtagonist: Alric
Players: 1Time Period: Feudal TimesAntagonist: King/Guards

Summary
Alric, a young serf from a small village, dreams of escaping his miserable life as a serf. He dreams of freedom. During the feudal times, serfs were considered little more than slaves. They could not leave their master's fief, and worked for hours on end in the farms, keeping little food for themselves. Yet if a serf manages to escape to another village and stay there for one year without being captured, he would become a freeman. That is Alric's dream.

Features

• Play as Alric and journey through different areas in this unique RPG scenario!
  • 10 different objectives to complete!
  • Talk to or examine people or objects by selecting them!
  • An AM-PM clock that interacts with the game in many ways! (Each real second is a minute in the game)
  • Reasonable eyecandy!

• Characters
    Serfs
    Alfred: A skilled craftsman who is Alric's friend.Ignitus: An old blacksmith who is kind and very skilled. He has been searching for rare metals, but is now too old to do it himself.Marius: The strong soldier who despises the Castle and everyone in it. However, he believes that there is no hope, and it would be foolish to even try to become a freeman.Midna: A young serf who wants to help Alric in any way she can.
    Enemies
    Demon: An evil monster from the depths of Tartarus who rise from the Underworld in the dead of night.Elite Guard: The elite of the elite! It's going to be pretty tough to kill him...Evil Anubite: An evil anubite that has been frightening the citizens of Sperling.Ghost: A spirit that has come back from the dead to haunt you. You will find these enemies in the Pits of Fire.
    Guard: A guard of his Royal Majesty.King: The King of the Castle who forces the serfs to work in the farms, keeping little food for themselves. He is rather kind to his guards, however.Old Man: Went crazy at age 435. He is currently 506 years old, and obsessed with a giant tree. I suggest you stay away from him. Don't confuse him with the kind Old Man in Sperling, however.Serpent: A snake. You will get a Snakeskin if you kill it.

Credits
    ReykFor making the New X Editor 3 and Some New X Triggers 3
    NottudFor making the Ultimate Editor Superpack and countless guides and gadgets
    Invent00rFor making triggers
    Two_ace_uFor his Clock Trigger Guide
    MephillesFor playtesting
    BaskeFor playtesting
    SauskeFor playtesting
    Ensemble StudiosDuh.

Made by TartarianCerberus

For more information on how the clock system used in this scenario works, and for a tutorial on how to make your own, read

Cerberus- The three headed guard dog who guards the entrance to Hades; son of Typhon.

[This message has been edited by TartarianCerberus (edited 01-01-2008 @ 03:56 PM).]

Replies:
    posted 26 September 2007 05:01 PM EDT (US)     1 / 41  
    Looks good! Not the best eyecandy in the world, but it works for me.

I am the almight Knux! Empire ruler!
    Empire Egypt Thread
    Empire Egypt Main Menu Backround
    posted 26 September 2007 05:07 PM EDT (US)     2 / 41  
    Looking forward to playing

Yes, periods and smileys are the same for me
    No matter what you say
    posted 26 September 2007 05:09 PM EDT (US)     3 / 41  
    Almost forgot to put a link to Name References Thread. Thanks for your comments!

Cerberus- The three headed guard dog who guards the entrance to Hades; son of Typhon.
    posted 26 September 2007 05:22 PM EDT (US)     4 / 41  
    Nice. Good job.

posted 26 September 2007 08:40 PM EDT (US)     5 / 41  
    Good for you getting this done! I regret not puting enough effort for this competition, but it's great that others aren't as lazy as I.

I never asked for this.
    posted 27 September 2007 01:47 AM EDT (US)     6 / 41  
    Good job mate!

<3
    posted 27 September 2007 06:20 AM EDT (US)     7 / 41  
    Good for you getting this done! I regret not puting enough effort for this competition, but it's great that others aren't as lazy as I.
    You're not alone, I started this in July, worked on it for three days, and then didn't open it again until early September

posted 27 September 2007 10:59 AM EDT (US)     8 / 41  
    Great job!

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 01 October 2007 07:10 PM EDT (US)     9 / 41  
    Runnining a little late...hope I can finish on time

posted 02 October 2007 09:00 AM EDT (US)     10 / 41  
    Awesome! There's quite some variety in the screenshots. How large is your map?
    posted 02 October 2007 01:18 PM EDT (US)     11 / 41  
    Nice - good luck with doing well!

The boy with the mad imagination
    Prepare for the ultimate duel!
    Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
    Find out and download the transform trigger here.
    Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.
    posted 06 October 2007 11:11 AM EDT (US)     12 / 41  
    Archaeopterix: It's a fairly small map (250X250), although it's really crowded at most aprts.

[This message has been edited by TartarianCerberus (edited 10-06-2007 @ 12:53 PM).]

posted 06 October 2007 11:35 AM EDT (US)     13 / 41  
    edited

[This message has been edited by TartarianCerberus (edited 10-06-2007 @ 12:52 PM).]

posted 08 October 2007 05:42 PM EDT (US)     14 / 41  
    playtesters needed!

posted 09 October 2007 11:30 AM EDT (US)     15 / 41  
    I can do that!

MEPH

posted 09 October 2007 12:04 PM EDT (US)     16 / 41  
    I could do some playtesting for you.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
    posted 09 October 2007 02:23 PM EDT (US)     17 / 41  
    Your map sounds and looks great. Examining people would be new. I could playtest your scenario too

What are the key ingredients to make a popular RPG? To find out, read the results of the RPG survey.
    Want to create an advanced patrol/pathfinding system? Have a look at the powerful Pathfinding triggers.
    Games I'm playing: The Witness [80%] Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [20%]
    posted 10 October 2007 10:15 PM EDT (US)     18 / 41  
    Leonas and baske, I need you're email adresses. Sent to Mephilles for playtesting, although it has already been sent to Paperfriend. However, this will also be submitted as a scenario, so playtesting is greatly appreciated.

posted 13 October 2007 08:23 PM EDT (US)     19 / 41  
    Can a mod please change this topic's name to "Scenario Anouncement: From Serfdom to Freedom"? Thanks!

Anyways, updated with new stuff. Currently being playtested. If anyone wants to playtest, pelase post here and tell me your email.

EDIT: Sorry for double post!

[This message has been edited by TartarianCerberus (edited 10-13-2007 @ 08:23 PM).]

posted 14 October 2007 03:31 AM EDT (US)     20 / 41  
    What was the problem that causes the loop and crash bug?

MEPH

posted 14 October 2007 09:51 AM EDT (US)     21 / 41  
    You mean the ultimate lagstorm? That was caused by a random music system (used QV Randomize to make one of two music tracks play). No one ever ever ever try to do that. The lagstorm it makes is just...bad. And it never ends.

posted 20 October 2007 05:22 PM EDT (US)     22 / 41  
    So how's progress? Is it almost done? I'm curious to see how it'll turn out!

I love Marneus Calgar more than anyone else at Heavengames!
    Accomplishments:
    The Run Back Home (for AoM)(4.2),Arrow Key Movement (for AoM), WorldMap v2 (3.1)(for AoE3) Fight for Life RPG (For AoE3)
    Work In Progress:
    Click Upon an Old Man (30% complete)
    posted 20 October 2007 06:51 PM EDT (US)     23 / 41  
    Waiting for Mephilles to finish playtesting.

posted 20 October 2007 08:26 PM EDT (US)     24 / 41  
    You can send it to: bassianius@live.nl

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
    posted 21 October 2007 03:05 AM EDT (US)     25 / 41  
    Oh. Sorry, I forgot I was too busy setting up the OS AoM Wiki.

MEPH

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Scenario Anouncement: From Serfdom to Freedom
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames