You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member Of The Month: January 2009
posted 01 February 2009 03:30 AM EDT (US)   
Member Of The Month returns, featuring everyone's favourite Russian; Firefax. Let's find out what he has to say:

Yeebaagooon: Greetings, Firefax

Firefax: Heu.

Yeebaagooon: I have an ego boosting assignment for you.

Firefax: OK what is it? is it some sort of secret assignment?

Yeebaagooon: It is the one they call Member Of The Month.

Firefax: Oh I am intrigued. Continue

Yeebaagooon: Let us commence the ego boosting assignment.
So, Firefax the good place to start seems to be the recent comic strip you made in the HOV. So what's it all about?

Firefax: I imagined what AoMH would look like in the game and decided it would be fun to do a comic with it and they would all revolve around something that recently happened around here. I haven't been able to get to it.

Yeebaagooon: I see, people can interpret the forum in many ways. In Ripto I represent SD as a jungle, with fame and fortune around every corner. How do you see it?

Firefax: I see it as a giant walled city, the members have their own homes inside it. Weird interpretation now that i think about it. The third issue features my beta thread as a museum of sorts and of course the noobs visit...

Yeebaagooon: Yay.

Firefax: At the end of the season we finally hold a meeting to solve the noob invasion

Yeebaagooon: And how will you go about this?

Firefax: I dunno, it's up to the staff and the others to decide the future. I'll be in the corner writing all this down...

Yeebaagooon: Ok so meanwhile on topic, Yeebaagooon is asking about your exhibition thread.

Firefax: AoM happens to be one of those games with a lot of beta. It's a long story on how I got into this weird creepy interest. I guess I saw some screenshots and began collecting them and finding more and more and more. Now i have a whole library of aom beta I hope to open a real-life museum eventually.

Yeebaagooon: That'll be the day :P. So how long does it take you to get a whole thread load of images?

Firefax: Well the first part involves actually getting these images. I've mostly gotten all the images but even when I thought I had everything I would find a small trickle of new images from some site like how I recently discovered some new concept art. I remember how I'd stay up for days doing this, really not something a sane person would even consider doing.

Yeebaagooon: So you may well be AoMH's favourite Russian, but you do not live in the motherland...

Firefax: No sadly I do not. People think I do, but I don't. I'll move there eventually. Or to England, England's cool too.

Yeebaagooon: Excellent. So how's life in the USA?

Firefax: Haha. Well it's ok, not exciting enough though. I live in a small undeveloped town, it's really hard to find any excitement around here.

Yeebaagooon: So what is your average day like?

Firefax: Well there's school, after that... I don't really know it's, something I don't remember much about. I'm on teh internetz and working on my mod, this goes on till 2 in the morning when I do my schoolwork and then i go to sleep. Really exciting eh?

Yeebaagooon: So tell me of this mod you speak of.

Firefax: You might remember my totally awesome caveman scenario, well my windows hard drive crashed and it died. So I began modding a few weeks ago. Now I can actually release something instead of just announcing thousands of uncompleted scenarios. My current mod is a giant unit pack. I've noticed everyone is making stupid Greek mods, so i decided to do something else. i posted a thread but it hasn't got much attention. there is a demo with four Russian units included. It's mostly done but I'm working on various polishing here and there.

Yeebaagooon: Excellent comrade. But an enlarged unit pack? Could I not do that myself by pressing K?

Firefax: Haha, no what I mean is the mod is really big

Yeebaagooon: I see. Do you have any last words for us?

Firefax: Yes. AoMH shall be mine.

Yeebaagooon: I hope your ego has now been sufficiently boosted, I'm off to the pub.

Firefax: And in that time AoMH will be under my control.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Replies:
posted 01 February 2009 03:32 AM EDT (US)     1 / 17  

I kinda stopped reading after that.

A green great dragon.
posted 01 February 2009 03:58 AM EDT (US)     2 / 17  
Grats Firefax! Well earned!
posted 01 February 2009 04:24 AM EDT (US)     3 / 17  
Congratz Firefax, you deserve it.
posted 01 February 2009 04:28 AM EDT (US)     4 / 17  
Congratulations Firefax. If yeebaagooon hasn't allready i'll go update the index

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 01 February 2009 04:35 AM EDT (US)     5 / 17  
But Yeebaagooon, you said you would make me member of the month if I slept with you!
Yeebaagooon says ALOT of things, OH YEAH!
Gah! Ive been Yeebaagoon'Rolled!

"Quotes are nothing but inspiration for the uninspired"
72% of people agree with me when I say 28% of people disagree with me.
"I'll remove the clit at the end" - Rotaretilbo
" I just snapped off my penis thinking it was a nk" - BeezleBub
"Im a transexual STFU" - Briguy
posted 01 February 2009 04:40 AM EDT (US)     6 / 17  
Congrats Firefax, very well deserved you wussian!

<3
posted 01 February 2009 04:51 AM EDT (US)     7 / 17  
One custom title ordered on ebay.

That'll be £47.

Sorry Dudis .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 01 February 2009 08:34 AM EDT (US)     8 / 17  
'Grats! You definately deserve it.
posted 01 February 2009 08:41 AM EDT (US)     9 / 17  
It's about time Firefax was the member of the month. He deserves it. But you forgot to ask about his blog.

I kinda stopped reading after that.
Well then, simply continue reading.

MEPH
[Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
posted 01 February 2009 11:25 AM EDT (US)     10 / 17  
Congrats, and thanks for putting me in your comic

I need to think of a new sig.
posted 01 February 2009 11:38 AM EDT (US)     11 / 17  
Member Of The Month returns, featuring everyone's favourite Russian; Firefax
Is this Firefax:

Or this:

If he is, you are right.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
posted 01 February 2009 06:43 PM EDT (US)     12 / 17  

<3
posted 01 February 2009 07:20 PM EDT (US)     13 / 17  
Congrats, Mr. Fax.
posted 01 February 2009 08:15 PM EDT (US)     14 / 17  
Member Of The Month returns, featuring everyone's favourite Russian; Firefax. Let's find out what he has to say:
My favorite's either Anna Kournakuva or Maria Sharapova.

Anyway, congradulations Firefax! Love the new mod!

Old Bachus, Napoleon of Spam turned half decent forumer
>>Winner of Most Improved AoMH Forumer '09<<
~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy

[This message has been edited by Old Bachus (edited 02-01-2009 @ 08:16 PM).]

posted 03 February 2009 08:09 AM EDT (US)     15 / 17  
Congratz Firefax.

I look forward to see that mod. .
-invent00r

My Work: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

WIP: Master XS Battle Micro AI
Paused: AI (%4.247)
Os segredos são de quem os souber guardar.
posted 03 February 2009 12:17 PM EDT (US)     16 / 17  
Congratulations, Firefax.

It has been long overdue...

In all your science of the mind, seeking blind through flesh and bone
Find the blood inside this stone
Well, I know I've never shown what I feel, I've always known
I plan my vengeance on my own - and I was always alone
posted 05 February 2009 04:51 AM EDT (US)     17 / 17  
Congratz, it was about time you got this award. You deserved it long time ago.

PS Good luck with the mod.

The Ultimate Creator Of Age Of Heroes:
~o~ Age Of Heroes ~o~ Arkantos ~o~ Ajax ~o~
~o~Age Of Heroes II~o~~ Odyssues ~o~ Reginleif
=II= Imagination =II= The Assassins =II=
=II= Hypo Hype 2 - Animalz With Clawz =II=
''Age Of Heroes II is coming soon''
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member Of The Month: January 2009
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames