« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
posted 12-26-12 08:10 AM CT (US)   

Previous incarnations and hosts:

Simfish: 2002
kevo: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
ax_man1: 2007
Scud: 2008
Lord Basse: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

trebucket king: This thread needs more unicorns.
Lord Basse: I haven't even started writing it yet!
trebuchet king: More unicorns!
Scud: I say!
Lord Basse: What are you people doing in my office anyway? I'm trying to write a screenplay here!
morgoth bauglir: You said there would be beer.
Lord Basse: No I didn't!
morgoth bauglir: WHERE IS IT!?
Lord Basse: I tried to throw you out, not invite you in!
morgoth: What is this piss drink anyway, gau-... gurr...
Lord Basse: That's my guaraná! Hands off!
trebuchet king: Here morgoth, have a picture of a unicorn instead!
CarolKarine: You guys are... weird. What is it with you and unicorns anyway?
trebuchet king: That depends on what your definition of "is" is.
Major Helper: Hey you guys, wanna see a picture of me half-naked!?
All: ...
Scud: That's what she said!
CarolKarine: No she didn't.
Scud: Okay, no, but why doesn't she ever!?
Lord Basse: Bah, screw this! We'll just have to start with the awards right off the bat.
trebuchet king: You mean after the unicorn picture showcase, right?
Lord Basse: NO!

*intermission*

Narrator: And so, following Leif Ericson's annual State of the Site speech, which we strangely never get to hear or read-

Lord Basse: Don't make me write that too!

Narrator: -the time had come for the annual Forummer of the Year Awards ceremony! Let's get this started!

Awards to be presented:

Wednesday, December 26th
Most Helpful Forummer
Best Moderator
Most Active Forummer

Thursday, December 27th
Most Improved Forummer
Nicest Forummer

Friday, December 28th
Funniest Forummer
Most Intelligent Forummer
Most Badass Forummer

Saturday, December 29th
Best Signature Design
Funniest Signature
Best Avatar

Sunday, December 30th
Most Missed Forummer
The Panel-Dead_End-Felix36 Medal
Best Splash Splash
Best Noobie

Monday, December 31st
The Forummer of the Year

(*) denotes last year's winner, if found on the list.

Most Helpful Forummer
If there's something strange, in the Splash Splash thread; who you gonna call? The Most Helpful Forummer! And that person also happens to be a moderator, so he can poke people with his ban stick whenever he likes! The race for this category was quite tight, with Leif Ericson and Felix36 taking a joint lead. Felix started to pull away, with Leif biting at his heels, but Felix gave a last strong push and was the first to cross the finish line! Give a warm applause to this year's Most Helpful Forummer, our very own Felix36!

1st Felix36: 27
2nd Leif Ericson: 20 (*)
3rd Dead_End: 18

4th: Draconian Devil: 9
5th: Lord Basse: 7
5th: Matt LiVecchi
7th: Basse: 5
7th: Major Helper
9th: Barbarossa89: 4
9th: DEVESTATOR
11th: CarolKarine: 3
11th: Popeychops
11th: TheLaughingMule
14th: Aro: 2
14th: Lord Sipia
14th: Panel
14th: RedHandedJill
18th: Shieldwolf: 1

Best Moderator
This year Leif Ericson had the chance to get a hat-trick if he won this category! he was the first to break into double digits, but after a while Felix started catching up, with Panel trailing not far behind! Eventually Felix rushed past Leif, and Leif gave a final push to catch up. It was close in the end, but the winner this year, who takes over the cup from two-time winner Leif Ericson, was Felix36, his second win already!

1st Felix36: 33
2nd Leif Ericson: 30 (*)
3rd Panel: 22

4th: Dead_End: 16
5th: Tetsuo Shima: 5
6th: Barbarossa89: 1

Most Active Forummer
Traditionally, this award tends to go to whoever spams the most in all threads that the TC (and to some extent SD&M) has to offer. This year was a bit different, as the winner is not so much a spammer as just a very prolific forummer! Perhaps you can guess already who it is? The winner is, surprise surprise, Felix36, who scores a hat-trick already on the first day of the FotY! Congrats chap!

1st Felix36: 46
2nd Slartibartfast: 17
3rd Popeychops: 14

4th: Jetkill Fastmurder: 10 (*)
5th: Major Helper: 9
6th: Dead_End: 5
6th: DEVESTATOR
8th: scragins: 3
8th: Taichud
8th: Watson
11th: Aro: 2
11th: Lord Sipia
13th: Coldviper: 1
13th: Lurkur
13th: Mithril Knight
13th: Scud
13th: TitanKing

Most Improved Forummer
This race was tight from the start, and stayed that way to the very end. Two contenders slugged it out over who had improved the most over the last twelve months, Jetkill Fastmurder and TitanKing. Right at the finish line, Jetkill managed to take a tiny lead and snatch the trophy, for the second year in a row!

1st Jetkill Fastmurder: 34 (*)
2nd TitanKing: 32
3rd Lord Sipia: 6

4th: Pears: 5
5th: Aro: 4
5th DEVESTATOR
5th Mithril Knight
8th: CarolKarine: 3
8th: Coldviper
8th: Felix36
8th: TheLaughingMule
12th: Lurkur: 2
12th: Scud

Nicest Forummer
"Nice guy finishes last" is a pretty common saying. Well, not in this category! As AoKH has a whole bunch of nice chaps and chapettes, this year's race was quite tight! For a long time, Major Helper, Felix36 and TheLaughingMule were struggling at the top, with RedHandedJill and Panel not far behind; but after a long stuggle, only Major Helper and TLM were left at the top, with Major Helper pulling ahead at last to secure the title! Congrats MH!

1st Major Helper: 22
2nd TheLaughingMule: 20
3rd RedHandedJill: 13

4th: Felix36: 12
5th: Panel: 8
6th: Leif Ericson: 6
7th: Dead_End: 5
7th: Matt LiVecchi
9th: Draconian Devil: 4
9th: Lord Basse
9th: Watson
12th: Lurkur: 3
12th: Slartibartfast
15th: Barbarossa89: 2
15th: CarolKarine
15th: Popeychops
18th: DEVESTATOR: 1

Funniest Forumer
This category was a tight race between this forum's funniest people! Aro and Felix36 held the early lead, but Bart Pimpson soon caught up with them, leaving Felix behind! As Aro rushed ahead, Felix turned some secret levers and left Bart biting the dust! He pulled up one point behind Aro, but he was out of steam, and in the end Aro won by a margin of seven points!

1st Aro: 28 (*)
2nd Felix36: 21
3rd trebuchet king: 13

4th: Bart Pimpson: 12
5th: Lord Basse: 10
6th: morgoth bauglir: 9
7th: Scud: 6
8th: Major Helper: 4
9th: Popeychops: 3
10th: Matt LiVecchi: 2
11th: Jetkill Fastmurder: 1
11th: Tetsuo Shima
11th: THYMOLE
11th: Watson

Most Intelligent Forumer
BRAINZ! BRAINZ!!! ... Ahem. For this category there was never a clear favourite, until Popeychops slowly started to gather points for a solid lead! Julius999 and Aro trailed closest by, at half the points, and in the end Popeychops was victorious! And because of how close this race was otherwise, we have a four-way tie for third place!

1st Popeychops: 20
2nd Julius999: 12
3rd Aro: 8 (*)
3rd Kor
3rd Scud
3rd TheLaughingMule

7th: Dead_End: 7
9th: trebuchet king: 6
10th: Slartibartfast: 4
10th: THYMOLE
12th: Leif Ericson: 3
12th: Panel
14th: Felix36: 1
14th: Lord Basse
14th: Mashek

Most Badass Forumer
The Master of Disaster from last year, Aro, managed to not only hold his title this year, but also get more votes and a larger victory margin than before! A big round of applause for THE MAN!

1st Aro: 27 (*)
2nd ax_man1: 16
3rd Lord Basse: 12

4th: TheLaughingMule: 8
5th: trebuchet king: 7
6th: morgoth bauglir: 6
7th: Felix36: 5
7th: Tetso Shima
9th: Matt LiVecchi: 3
9th: Panel
9th: Surge
12th: Coldviper: 2
14th: Major Helper: 1
14th: Mozzarella Man
14th: Turty

Best Signature Design
While signatures aren't as big a deal as they used to be (wait, don't I write that every year?), they can still be quite pretty to look at, and some more memorable and prettier than others! (fascist!) This year, the several-years-old-I'm-sure rivalry between Leif Ericson and yours truly, Lord Basse, once again went down, with the hus and the ship going toe to toe in a long struggle! The hus did take an early lead, however, and over the course of the race pulled away to an eventual nine-point victory!

1st Lord Basse: 25 (*)
2nd Leif Ericson: 14
3rd TheLaughingMule: 8

4th: Jetkill Fastmurder: 4
4th: NowhereT
6th: Whoracle: 3
7th: Jatayu: 2
7th: Mithril Knight
7th: Popeychops
7th: Scud
11th: Aro: 1
11th: Lurkur

Funniest Signature
While some signatures go for looks and ASCII art, some instead go for actual content in the six lines beneath every post they make, entertaining us all in the process! This race was another eventful one, with CarolKarine taking an early lead, only to be tied and ran past by Watson, who went on to claim the title for the second year in a row!

1st Watson: 16 (*)
2nd CarolKarine: 12
3rd Coldviper: 7

4th: Slartibartfast: 4
4th: Scud
6th: Major Helper: 3
6th: SodaMister
8th: Aro: 2
8th: Bart Pimpson
8th: Lurkur
8th: Pears
8th: trebuchet king
13th: oliver
13th: Sir Periagil

Best Avatar
Of all the categories, this was probably the most even one; for the longest time the votes were very spread out, with everyone at three points or less! Abut halfway through, TheLaughingMule slowly started to pull away, with Felix36 following close behind. TLM held a narrow lead, often just a point ahead of Felix, but in the end she managed to win by some margin! Congrats TheLaughingMule!

1st TheLaughingMule: 14
2nd Felix36: 10
3rd Major Helper: 7

4th: morgoth bauglir: 6 (*)
5th: Dead_End: 4
5th: oliver
5th: Popeychops
5th: Slartibartfast
9th: Leif Ericson: 3
9th: Scud
9th: Matt LiVecchi
9th: Tetsuo Shima
9th: Turty
14th: DEVESTATOR: 2
14th: Lord Basse
14th: scragins
14th: Watson
18th: Aro: 1
18th: Taichud
18th: trebuchet king

Most Missed Forumer
To all missing forummers out there, who have left AoKH for one reason or another, we shall today quote a song from a certain band featured in a certain Splash Splash and say that, we wish you were here! Now, after that farfetched reference, let's see which forummer we have been longing to sing hearty ballads for the most! At first this race was quite even, with a lot of votes getting spread out to the many forummers who aren't here anymore (or aren't around enough ). In the end, NowhereT managed to pull away and get quite a lead, and left everyone else far behind!

1st NowhereT: 26
2nd Dtrungle: 9
2nd Whoracle

4th: Julius999: 8
4th: Mashek
4th: Other White Meat
7th: Bart Pimpson: 7
8th: Lord Basse: 5 (but I'm right here!)
8th: Watson
10th: Tanks_fst: 4
11th: Berserker Jerker: 3
11th: Murloc
11th: Ornlu
11th: RladalFatih
11th: Rubberman
11th: sissi
11th: Tetsuo Shima
18th: Oliver: 2
18th: scragins
20th: ax_man1: 1
20th: Commander Scipio
20th: TheLaughingMule (*)
20th: VonCorgath

The Panel-Dead_End-Felix36 Medal (Most likely to be a member of staff next)
While moderators arenät publicly elected, this awards gives regular forummers a way to say who they think would fit nicely into the staff team. Quite often they turn out to be right, which this year's race proved. CarolKarine and Major Helper started to pull ahead of the pack after a while, changing places at the top as the race slogged along. After a while, none other than ex-moderator Matt LiVecchi pulled up right behind the two, and actually managed to get side by side with Major Helper - who was greened during the race! (trying to fix the game, hey, Leif!? ). The winner, by a single point, was CarolKarine!

1st CarolKarine: 15
2nd Major Helper: 14
2nd Matt LiVecchi (return?)

4th: Popeychops: 12
5th: Lord Basse: 7 (return?)
6th: RedHandedJill: 6
7th: Angel Spineman: 3
7th: Jetkill Fastmurder
7th: Felix36 (promotion?)
7th: morgoth bauglir (End of Days?)
11th: DEVESTATOR: 2
11th: Draconinan Devil

Best Splash Splash
This race, which has been brought back after a long hiatus, was very even at the startout, with all SS'es receiving votes. But after a while the jivest of the SS'es pulled ahead to a solid lead, gaining more votes than the others combined! The victor this year is Splash Splash XL - Splashsploitation!

1st Splash Splash XL: Splashsploitation! - Lord Basse: 9
2nd Splash Splash XLIII: The Dark Side of the Splash - Felix36: 4
3rd Splash Splash XLII: Aperture Science - TitanKing: 3
4th: Splash Splash XLI: The Splashclear Wasteland - Other White Meat: 1

Best Noobie
N00bs, newbies, noobies; whatever you call them, they are the lifeblood of any aging community, or any community whatsoever! Without we would just be a bunch of nostalgic gamers clinging on to our favourite old time game and the people who used to play it- oh wait... Anyway! This year the race was even, but the trend was clear from the start: Taichud held an early lead, which increased to a solid nine-point victory, ahead of the second RedHandedJill! Congrats Taichud!

1st Taichud: 34
2nd RedHandedJill: 25
3rd Shieldwolf: 14

4th: Slartibartfast: 10
5th: Furik91: 5
6th: HockeySam18: 2
7th: NertyOX: 1
7th: Todler

The Forummer of the Year
The new year is upon us, and it is time for the final and greatest award of this ceremony! The race this year was close, but after a while a certain Felix36 started to rise to the top, like the fat in milk! However, TheLaughingMule and Major Helper were at his heels, but neither of them managed to get past! In the end, Felix36 won his fourth award this year, the grand Forummer of the Year Trophy! Congrats Felix36!

1st Felix36: 20
2nd Major Helper: 13
3rd TheLaughingMule: 10

4th: Aro: 7
5th: Matt LiVecchi: 6
6th: CarolKarine: 5
6th: Popeychops
8th: Lord Basse: 4
9th: Dead_End: 3
9th: Draconian Devil
9th: Leif Ericson
9th: Slartibartfast
12th: Panel: 2
13th: ax_man1: 1
13th: RedHandedJill
13th: Watson

ALL IN ALL
Now let's have a look at how many votes were garnered altogether, if you add all categories together. With his three early wins, Felix36 held the lead from the start, and he held it to the very end, and he gained more than twice as many votes as the number two, Aro! But below Felix, it was quite tight. Anyways, this is another unofficial win for you Felix!

1st Felix36: 179
2nd Aro: 82
3rd Leif Ericson: 79
3rd Lord Basse

5th: Major Helper: 78
6th: TheLaughingMule: 75
7th: Popeychops: 65
8th: Dead_End: 60
9th: Jetkill Fastmurder: 52
10th: Matt LiVecchi: 47
11th: RedHandedJill: 46
12th: Slartibartfast: 45
13th: Panel: 40
14th: Taichud: 38
15th: CarolKarine: 37
16th: TitanKing: 33
17th: Scud: 32
18th: Watson: 31
19th: NowhereT: 30
20th: Trebuchet King: 28
21st: morgoth bauglir: 23
22nd: Bart Pimpson: 21
23rd: Julius999: 20
24th: ax_man1: 18
24th: DEVESTATOR
24th: Draconian Devil
27th: Tetsuo Shima: 17
28th: Shieldwolf: 15
29th: Coldviper: 13
30th: Whoracle: 12
31st: Lord Sipia: 10
32nd: Dtrungle: 9
32nd: Mashek
32nd: Lurkur
35th: Kor: 8
35th: Other White Meat
37th: Barbarossa89: 7
37th: Mithril Knight
37th: oliver
37th: Pears
37th: scragins
42nd: Basse: 5
42nd: Furik91
42nd: THYMOLE
45th: Tanks_fst: 4
45th: Turty
47th: Angel Spineman: 3
47th: Berserker Jerker
47th: Murloc
47th: Ornlu
47th: RladalFatih
47th: Rubberman
47th: sissi
47th: Surge
55th: HockeySam18: 2
55th: Jatayu
55th: SodaMister
58th: Commander Scipio: 1
58th: Mozzarella Man
58th: NertyOX
58th: Sir Periagil
58th: Todler
58th: VonCorgath

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi

[This message has been edited by Lord Basse (edited 12-31-2012 @ 07:23 AM).]

Replies:
posted 12-26-12 08:12 AM CT (US)     1 / 81  
Personally I find it quite unbelievable that, after this year, I will have hosted this for as long as kevo did. Time sure flies.

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 12-26-12 08:30 AM CT (US)     2 / 81  
Who ever said that i was active or something... :S

However, Congrats Felix!

D E V A S T A T O R
Paradise Lost ~ Scored 1st in the ACSC12! ~ Voted Best Cinematic Scenario of 2013 ~ Official Rating: 4.7
Demon Town ~ Scored 1st in the HHC11! ~ "...as unique as an AoK scenario can get." - Panel ~ Official Rating: 4.2

Proud Member of BlackForestStudios
My AoE2 Youtube Channel
posted 12-26-12 09:22 AM CT (US)     3 / 81  
Monday, December 26th

It's not Monday. D:

Well done Felix. 3/3 so far. If this continues into tomorrow, we'll know its rigged

"Then ready yourself Peter Pan, for I am Red Handed Jill"

[This message has been edited by RedHandedJill (edited 12-26-2012 @ 09:41 AM).]

posted 12-26-12 09:24 AM CT (US)     4 / 81  
It's not Monday. D:
Whoops.

EDIT - Fixed.

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||

[This message has been edited by Lord Basse (edited 12-26-2012 @ 09:25 AM).]

posted 12-26-12 10:36 AM CT (US)     5 / 81  
Good lord, I'm hella good at everything!
Traditionally, this award tends to go to whoever spams the most in all threads that the TC (and to some extent SD&M) has to offer. This year was a bit different, as the winner is not so much a spammer as just a very prolific forummer!
This is an outrage! I've spammed much! Look at that Splash Splash thing... I mean, I posted that and now it's got like eighteen hundred posts or thereabouts and it hasn't even got a topic! Now... uh... I'm off to go poke the next poster with a stick. But in this thread? No! I'm going to do it in the picture thread instead!

[This message has been edited by Felix36 (edited 12-26-2012 @ 10:37 AM).]

posted 12-26-12 10:54 AM CT (US)     6 / 81  
Well, a good start, a bronze for me already and a good lad winning all three.

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 12-26-12 11:06 AM CT (US)     7 / 81  
Holy cow! Felix started razing the competition on the FoTYs!

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 12-26-12 11:30 AM CT (US)     8 / 81  
I'm not seeing any votes for RageofEmpires in there. Did you even count my votes, Lord Basse? For shame!

What do you get when you gobble down sweets?
Eating as much as an elephant eats?
What are you at getting terribly fat?
What do you think will come of that?
"Actually, my foreskin was stuck at the point where the pink bulb starts, and they cut it free."-Stroke
"Tonight, I pulled it back a bit too far and the opening of my foreskin is stuck beneath the head of my penis." -Pears
posted 12-26-12 11:34 AM CT (US)     9 / 81  
Empty for now.
posted 12-26-12 11:56 AM CT (US)     10 / 81  
I do as well as always, in the single digits but no prizes

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 12-26-12 12:41 PM CT (US)     11 / 81  
I'm not seeing any votes for RageofEmpires in there. Did you even count my votes, Lord Basse? For shame!
Yeah, he disregarded my votes for Scrud as well.

OBVIOUS BIAS REVOLUTION RISE AGAINST THE MAN, MAN!

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
posted 12-27-12 04:11 AM CT (US)     12 / 81  
Good lord,
You called?

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."
--Tofu the dog's infinite wisdom

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
--Classic exchange between Popeychops and John the Late
posted 12-27-12 04:33 AM CT (US)     13 / 81  
Wow, congratulations on the hat trick, Felix!

"His name has to be sneezed out" - Aro
"Slobberingbastardfart" - Scud
"Slutty-barf-fast" - Mozzarella Man

You should join I am Jack's Mafia
posted 12-27-12 04:48 AM CT (US)     14 / 81  
You called?
OH HEY THERE JOKE, 2007 CALLED, THEY APOLOGISED AND WANT YOU BACK!

Also, nice, Felix!

[This message has been edited by Watson (edited 12-27-2012 @ 04:49 AM).]

posted 12-27-12 06:29 AM CT (US)     15 / 81  
OH HEY THERE JOKE, 2007 CALLED, THEY APOLOGISED AND WANT YOU BACK!
NEVARRR! I BELONG IN 1998 AND THAT'S WHERE I'M STAYING!

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
posted 12-27-12 07:54 AM CT (US)     16 / 81  
Here are today's awards:

Most Improved Forummer
This race was tight from the start, and stayed that way to the very end. Two contenders slugged it out over who had improved the most over the last twelve months, Jetkill Fastmurder and TitanKing. Right at the finish line, Jetkill managed to take a tiny lead and snatch the trophy, for the second year in a row!

1st Jetkill Fastmurder: 34 (*)
2nd TitanKing: 32
3rd Lord Sipia: 6

3rd: Pears: 5
4th: Aro: 4
4th DEVESTATOR
4th Mithril Knight
7th: CarolKarine: 3
7th: Coldviper
7th: Felix36
7th: TheLaughingMule
11th: Lurkur: 2
11th: Scud

Nicest Forummer
"Nice guy finishes last" is a pretty common saying. Well, not in this category! As AoKH has a whole bunch of nice chaps and chapettes, this year's race was quite tight! For a long time, Major Helper, Felix36 and TheLaughingMule were struggling at the top, with RedHandedJill and Panel not far behind; but after a long stuggle, only Major Helper and TLM were left at the top, with Major Helper pulling ahead at last to secure the title! Congrats MH!

1st Major Helper: 22
2nd TheLaughingMule: 20
3rd RedHandedJill: 13

4th: Felix36: 12
5th: Panel: 8
6th: Leif Ericson: 6
7th: Dead_End: 5
9th: Draconian Devil: 4
9th: Lord Basse
9th: Watson
12th: Lurkur: 3
12th: Slartibartfast
15th: Barbarossa89: 2
15th: CarolKarine
15th: Popeychops
18th: DEVESTATOR: 1

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
posted 12-27-12 08:38 AM CT (US)     17 / 81  
IM THE 18th NICEST FORUMMER!!!! YESSS!!!!

am i awesome now?

D E V A S T A T O R
Paradise Lost ~ Scored 1st in the ACSC12! ~ Voted Best Cinematic Scenario of 2013 ~ Official Rating: 4.7
Demon Town ~ Scored 1st in the HHC11! ~ "...as unique as an AoK scenario can get." - Panel ~ Official Rating: 4.2

Proud Member of BlackForestStudios
My AoE2 Youtube Channel
posted 12-27-12 08:49 AM CT (US)     18 / 81  
Didnt I get second last year? I am going to get in first place next year I swear. I swear on my... C drive. *crowd gasps*

Jesus HATES you.

I was once a normal Titan but then I decided to be King.
I have 2500 in the fastest splash splash ever. Suck it
posted 12-27-12 09:02 AM CT (US)     19 / 81  
Wow, didn't expect to manage to beat TLM for the nicest forumer. Thanks to everyone and sorry to all those who I managed to beat (as in everyone)

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 12-27-12 09:35 AM CT (US)     20 / 81  
Congrats to today's very deserving winners!

"His name has to be sneezed out" - Aro
"Slobberingbastardfart" - Scud
"Slutty-barf-fast" - Mozzarella Man

You should join I am Jack's Mafia
posted 12-27-12 10:19 AM CT (US)     21 / 81  
I hope Jetkill doesn't do what he did last year.

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 12-27-12 10:22 AM CT (US)     22 / 81  
3rd Nicest Forummer! Thanks guys!

"Then ready yourself Peter Pan, for I am Red Handed Jill"
posted 12-27-12 10:31 AM CT (US)     23 / 81  
3rd place for improvement... Not bad.
At least, I think. What do- or don't- I do today that made this improvement? :S

[This message has been edited by Lord Sipia (edited 12-27-2012 @ 10:31 AM).]

posted 12-27-12 10:35 AM CT (US)     24 / 81  
Basse, I think your rankings for Most Improved Forummer are not correct, they are moved one place up from Pears, who has 3rd place, when he has one vote less than Sipia.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 12-27-12 10:59 AM CT (US)     25 / 81  
I hope Jetkill doesn't do what he did last year.
Besides occasional relapses which I try to suppress, you have no reason to worry. More so because I actually know now about many current trending topics.

Also thanks for the win!

[This message has been edited by Jetkill Fastmurder (edited 12-27-2012 @ 11:03 AM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » FotY 2012: the Eleventh Annual Forummer of the Year Awards
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames