Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The story of how Sipia went insane
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 17 18 19  Next Page »
posted 10-02-14 02:10 PM CT (US)   
So... You have come to hear the tale of how I lost my marbles.

And if you didn't, why'd you open this thread? C'mon man, it's in the freaking title. You're not very good at reading, are you?

*ahem*

Anyway, before I begin, I must warn you that this delves quite a bit into my past, and thus you may not look at me the same way again after reading this. I dunno, I've never been good at predicting other people's reactions to what I say, but I figured I'd just throw that out there.

So, enough beating around the bush. Let's get to it.

This story takes us back to spring of 2000. Yeah, remember that time? Well I don't, because I was three years old at the time. I still know the exact date, though. How, you ask? Because that's the birthday of my only sibling, my younger brother.

Now, before I proceed, a quick disclaimer: I love my brother and wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. Don't let anything I'm about to say misguide you.

That said, there's two things you need to know about my brother. The first thing became apperent immediately after his birth, or even a little while before that; he wasn't entirely... normal, so to speak. He had an extra chromosome in his 21st pair, a condition we usually refer to as down syndrome. To go on top of that, he has dyspraxia, a neurological disorder that hampers his learning in finer movement and speech- which indirectly means that he learns everything even slower than the average down syndrome child, since it can take quite some time to get him to understand something. It's a very odd experience to have a brother like that, because you don't really get to play the usual big brother role. I can't help him with his problems, our levels of comprehension are leagues apart which only gets worse over time, you can't really have an in-depth conversation with him (he understands simple yes/no questions most of the time, but even then we can never be sure), you can't play games together (unless you like intentionally losing at memory card games)...

But I'm getting off track. Where was I?

Ah, yes. The second thing you need to know about my brother that's relevant to this story is something I learned when he turned two years old. You see, as it turned out, he freakin' loves watching television. When he discovered it, he would do nothing but watch tv for hours on end. Of course, I was still five, so I wasn't much different. But as I moved on to other things- video games, primarily- he stuck to watching tv, day in, day out.

Now on to the kicker. What happens when you put these two factors together? Very slow learning plus love for tv shows... It means that he's easily satisfied with watching the same episode of a show twice in a row. Or three times. Or four. Or five. Or maybe just fifteen. It just doesn't bore him. He accumulates new information so slowly that the repetition just doesn't bother him. But that's not all. Most kids, when they grow older, start watching new shows to accomodate for their psychological aging. My brother, however, ages very, very... very slowly. And as such, he doesn't need to watch new shows. The old ones will do fine. You wanna know how bad it is? I remember it even now, the show that he first started watching when he turned two. So many years did that show entertain him to no end. How many years exactly? I don't know! Because he still watches it to this day. I can hear it as I write, in fact.

Do you realise how excrucatingly dull it is to a developing mind like mine to be fed the same information year after year after year? It's been twelve years, and he just won't. stop. watching that show. Thankfully, he started watching other shows over the years (for the same target age as the first one, mind), but that's only temporary mercy; those too got engraved into my skull from sheer repetition in time.

What didn't help either is that my brother just plain ol' loves playing music as loud as possible. And that's really, really loud. My parents and I have warned him so many times that he'll make himself deaf one of these days, but he's just too stubborn to listen. His music can be heard loud and clear everywhere in the house, and I'm pretty sure the neighbours can join in the fun too. I stupidly sank some of my hard-earned money into speakers when I bought this computer, which I don't ever get to use because I have to use this headset at all times if I want to hear anything at all. Do you know why I can only use my mic during skype calls at very specific times? Because those are the times that my brother isn't around! It'd be utterly impossible to make myself comprehensible over that volume, not to mention that it would disrupt the conversation entirely.

It also clears up why I don't seem to have watched any movies, like, at all. The tv is always occupied during the day. And when my brother goes to bed, my parents are just about dying to plop down on the couch and watch whatever. I'm fine with that, I can amuse myself with video games just as well, but watching tv is just never an option, unless I'm sick or home alone (or both). We have other tvs, of course, but those don't watch comfortably and have pretty tiny screens, being pretty cheap and just placed wherever there's space (like, just below the ceiling in the corner so you have to crane your neck up to see it).

Oh, and it's always christmas over here. And Sinterklaas too. He hopes that listening to those songs every day will make the day where presents suddenly materialise on the doorstep come faster. We already explained to him that it doesn't work like that, but he's stubborn as a mule, I tell you. I kinda find it funny when people complain over hearing christmas songs a month or two early, or that neighbour who neglected to put down his decorations until mid-february. Welcome to my world. Falalalala la-fvckin'-la.

Now you're probably wondering to yourself: "But how does this all connect to your relentless, black hatred for MLP and bronies?" Well, you see, I try my best to ignore my brother's music and shouting (yeah, he likes singing along. And combine that with his poor speech...), by distracting my mind with something else. Like, say, play video games, browse the internet... But then I encounter a group of people who are... you guessed it... completely obsessed with another. Fvcking. Kid's show. Do you have ANY idea how annoying it is to think you finally escaped something that chronically torments you, and then this happens? There's no place in heaven high where I may crawl away and die... And it doesn't help that bronies are ab-so-lute-ly EVERYWHERE. Like, if they fit in my kitchen cupboards, I bet I'd find them there too.

So I try to contain them somewhere where I won't have to see them constantly, but of course, if bronies are not discussing MLP, they're trolling people. And thus the struggle of the ages began, neither side willing to back down. It looks like I finally managed to get the situation under control, and ultimately I even had some fun crossing blades with Moff along the way.

But besides annoying me, there's one more thing about bronies that ticks me off... And that is that they baffle me. They defy everything I know. After so many years, it has become quite apperent to me that kid's shows are where writers are dumped who have absolutely NO creative flair; where failed careers are dragged towards and then shot. That's the only explanation! They all copy each other, never trying anything new, just dumping whatever wacky ideas they have, tack some trite morals about friendship and helping each other onto it, and boom! It doesn't MATTER that it's not creative, because the target audience doesn't have any experience in media and thus has no taste for quality. They'll eat anything up you'll throw at them. I mean, it's not like there's people who are forced to analyze our low-effort garbage day after day for twelve years, right? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... hah.

So how come that bronies not only willingly watch crap like that, but like, nay, love it? En masse? How?! You can't call such a large group a fluke succes. How?! If this many people found a quality in kid's shows that I couldn't find in twelve years, then what does that make me? I don't. Flippin'. Get it.

*pant* *pant* *pant*

So I'm stuck here, probably going to watch kid's shows some more for the next five years or so. Autism's a bitch, you look up to life changes such as living by yourself like a brick wall. I need to build up to that, school already provides me with a lot of stress. Until then... *sigh* I guess we go find out why it's so fun to have friends by your side. And then we'll do it again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

And tomorrow we'll do it alllll over again! Nighty-night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, because I'm a complete idiot, I agreed to watch six episodes of MLP, so that I can say I gave it an honest try and so I can show exactly why I believe it sucks balls. After four episodes, I sold my soul for a free copy of Kerbal Space Program and am now obliged to watch another eight episodes on top of that (for a total of fourteen). If you're interested in seeing a crazy person scream at his monitor because people on the internet told him to stare at cartoon ponies for a few hours, keep reading.

Episodes reviewed:

Friendship is Magic, Part One
Fremdshep is Stoopid Mahjick, Part Too
The Ticked Master
Suited for Success
Feeling Pinkie Keen
Sonic Rainboom
Party of One
The Best Night Ever
Return of Harmony, Part One
Rhuturn ov Hawrmonee, Part Too
The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
A Canterlot Wedding, Part One
A Kenterlawt Wuddin, Part Too
Winter Wrap up

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."
--Tofu the dog's infinite wisdom

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
--Classic exchange between Popeychops and John the Late

[This message has been edited by Lord Sipia (edited 03-21-2015 @ 09:40 AM).]

Replies:
posted 02-20-15 08:17 AM CT (US)     451 / 476  
See? Your smiley is already fixed!

"It looks like a huge shark just took a bite out of Excelsior's ass"-Colonel Kyle Riggs, Star Force: Storm Assault
posted 02-20-15 12:35 PM CT (US)     452 / 476  
OR IS IT? <_<

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
posted 03-08-15 06:39 AM CT (US)     453 / 476  
Almost there... Just a little bit more...

A KENTERLAWT WUDDIN, PART TOO

Now then. Where were we?

1:12
Can I just mention the unintentionally hilarious contrast here?
"I'm sorry."
"You will be."
[cut]
"MY LITTLE PONYYY"

2:50
"Only way to stop me is to catch me!"
Evildoer rule #1: Do not taunt the protagonist and/or leave them for dead. >_>

3:10
Oh hey it's her again but now she's disheveled so it's obviously the real one and I figured that out in 0.8 seconds

3:30 - 3:37
GYGRAGHAGR
I thought I told you to NOT do that again. (-5)

4:08
This is going to be another musical number, isn't it?

4:14
Yep. (-10)
We all know the rules by now.

5:04

5:11
*ggggh...*

5:15
Okay, I give. Though I don't care for the subject matter, it's still a well-crafted song. I like the melody, and I have to give them credit for that. So much talent, wasted on so little potential... (+5)
By the way, who the frick holds a note with one eye open?

6:40
"Yooou're not going anywheeere..."
Okay, that's creepy. (+1)

7:28 - 7:32
...Are you serious? >_> (-2)
*rolls eyes*

7:42
"She's a changeling!"
...A what?
cheynj-ling [noun]:
1. a child or lover surreptitiously or unintentionally substituted for another.
2. (in folklore) an ugly, stupid, or strange child left by fairies in place of a pretty, charming child.
Except it's a lover, not a child being replaced. That's dangerously close to a succubus. Never expected that from this show... Have a point just for the out-there factor. (+1)

8:02
Ooh, new villain. I've got my cliche-o-meter all set up.

8:05
Three seconds in, evil laugh. This is not going to be pretty, is it? >_>

8:09
Wait whut?
What's with the swiss cheese anatomy?

8:55
"Even now my minions are chipping away at it!"
You sure? It looks a hell of a lot like they're trying to bash their own skulls in...

9:20 - 9:22
"First we take Canterlot, and then, all of Equestria!"
...Did she seriously just unironically do a "Tomorrow, the world!"-type line?
Yep, she's chock-full of cliche, and it just can't wait to get out. >_>

9:37
Oh boy, are we gonna get a fight scene?

9:39
We are! (+5)

9:54
...No no no no no no!
You blew it, god damnit! (-10)
First of all, it's a clash between what I've been let to believe are extremely powerful creatures. And all I get is a lame beam-of-war? >_>
Second of all, for this entire show, they've been acting like Celestia is so balls-bustingly strong that previous villains had to go out of their way to put her out of the game before executing their plans. And now she gets to face an enemy head-on, no holds barred, and she gets her royal ass handed to her? Against a lone infiltrator, might I remind you?
It's obvious the writers had no idea how to prevent Celestia from upstaging the protagonists, and so they simply made her even more incompetent than she already is. How'd she stay in power so long? I bet that next they'll tell me she can't even actually raise the sun. >_>

10:32
"You can run, but you can't hide!"
That's my favorite cliche line. It's still a cliche, though.

11:12
Oh boy. This oughta be fun.

11:50 - 13:02
YEAHHHH (+10)
FINALLY this show does something absolutely right. That was actually enjoyable to watch. It's still missing something, though...

There. Now it's perfect.

Oh, and special mention:
12:47
I know from experience that laserbeam gatling guns are a highly effective weapon against enemies unknown.

13:50
"Go! FEED!"
On what? The prisoners, or the ham? >_>

13:58 - 14:07
Boasting and monologuing at the same time. She leaves no stone unturned.

14:21
Look, is this really the time for an ironic song reprisal? (-5)
By the way, if they feed on love, why exactly are they destroying everything? Make war, not love, good and all, but this is just directly contradictory to the mission goal.

14:47
She's seriously so caught up in her own hamminess that she leaves the protagonists entirely unguarded? >_> (-2)

14:58
...I don't like where this is going.

15:04
At all.

15:41
"My love will give you strength!"
Aaaand you dropped the ball. >_> (-10)

16:03
So they're using the power of love against an army of creatures that feed on love. The power of love beats anything... Even the power of love itself? I'm confused now...

16:23
That shit-eating grin just sells it. I really hope they're satisfied, because I'm decidedly not. (-2)

16:26
"NOOOOOOOOO!"
I'm afraid so, dear. Sad, but true. Don't forget to write.
Actually, do forget to write. It'll just be one cliche after another. >_>

16:38
And thus team changeling blasts off again.

Yeah, I have little love for them (no pun intended). The battle scene was cool, but beyond that they lost their novelty at an astonishing rate, and as I've mentioned numerous times, cliches. Cliches everywhere. Their queen is basically Nightmare Moon 2.0; continuously hams it up, spits out a waterfall of trite lines, and after a couple minutes of gloating is defeated through the power of deus ex machina. That just about covers it. (-15)

18:04
"I told her she wouldn't just be getting a husband; she'd be getting a pretty great sister, too."
Ngh. Are we done here? (-1)

19:36
Remember when this was a big deal a few episodes back? Where she could only barely pull it off? Yeah.

19:53
"Did I miss anything?"
Apart from the battle that almost made me appreciate this show? Nothing.

And it looks like the rest of the episode is just another song. Tell you what: if I don't have to stick around and listen to it, then I won't subtract 10 points. Sound fair?

Final score: -40

They were so close. The first half of this episode was almost decent! But then they just completely lost their winning streak... I am disappoint.

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
posted 03-08-15 07:25 AM CT (US)     454 / 476  
Err, -40? Check your math? And, I believe this is the first episode to breach--however briefly--into positive territory.

And no, you don't have to stick around for "Love Is In Bloom" and Spike's semi-lame joke about bachelor parties.
By the way, who the frick holds a note with one eye open?
An evil shapeshifter doing an aria? <_<

Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 03-08-2015 @ 07:29 AM).]

posted 03-08-15 08:22 AM CT (US)     455 / 476  
Err, -40? Check your math? And, I believe this is the first episode to breach--however briefly--into positive territory.
I counted again; it's definitely -40.

And Sonic Rainboom still holds that (disappointingly short) record. This one came close, though... At least at first.
An evil shapeshifter doing an aria? <_<
Touche.

posted 03-08-15 08:36 AM CT (US)     456 / 476  
Are you at least willing to admit that, within the bounds of a making a show for selling toys to little girls (and strange 20-something men)... not so bad? Maybe a little craft here and there amid the required set pieces?

posted 03-08-15 08:49 AM CT (US)     457 / 476  
Oh, the fact that I'm giving plus points at all means that there must be some talented people working on it... However, they are too heavily shackled to truly do anything special with it.

If, say, they were to make a different version for a 13 to 18 year old audience of both genders, were not primarily focused on advertising silly plastic dolls, and maybe laid off the bright colors and songs just a tad, I might like it a lot better. (No guarantees, though.)

Oh and also toss Rarity and Pinkie out. >_>

posted 03-08-15 08:58 AM CT (US)     458 / 476  
So... you are willing to finally say that perhaps there is some appeal, if you can look past the bright colors and theme song?

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 03-08-2015 @ 09:01 AM).]

posted 03-08-15 09:00 AM CT (US)     459 / 476  
No, I'm saying that if it wasn't so flawed, it wouldn't be so flawed.

posted 03-08-15 09:03 AM CT (US)     460 / 476  
I AM TRYING TO RELEASE YOU FROM YOUR DEAL WITH THE DEVIL... i.e. me. <_<

Unless you actually LOVE the Ponies and maintain this front because you know Popey and D_E will be merciless to you if you ever reveal your conversion... >_>

And also the Ponies help fight the aliens. WITH TWILIGHT GATLING LASER!

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 03-08-2015 @ 09:04 AM).]

posted 03-08-15 09:05 AM CT (US)     461 / 476  
I do not need your help to break the chains that hold me. Your power over me is waning. One more episode, and I am free.

By the way, is anyone else having problems with embedded videos? They keep having errors for me. :/

posted 03-08-15 09:11 AM CT (US)     462 / 476  
Winter Wrap Up is anchored by a song and is another Aesop show. <_<

But if ya let Jesus Celestia into your heart and let the magic of friendship deliver you from evil... or at least the magic of GATLING LASER UNICORN KEKEKEKEKEKE. That's what most of us run on, actually... why we're not so good at that love and tolerate thing. >_>

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 03-08-2015 @ 09:12 AM).]

posted 03-08-15 10:20 AM CT (US)     463 / 476  
Check that your video is http:// not https://

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 03-08-15 10:25 AM CT (US)     464 / 476  
I know. With the s it becomes a link. Without it shows an embedded video, but it just displays an error message when you try playing it.

[This message has been edited by Lord Sipia (edited 03-08-2015 @ 10:26 AM).]

posted 03-08-15 11:09 AM CT (US)     465 / 476  
By the way, I know the rule is usually that foreign dubs tend to have... problems. But some of the international versions of the aria are pretty epic.

posted 03-19-15 06:07 AM CT (US)     466 / 476  
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8463398144/h265D52A8/

Surely you've noticed that stallion here and there?

EDIT: I'll be kind and not remove the picture entirely Regards, MH

[This message has been edited by Major Helper (edited 03-19-2015 @ 06:41 AM).]

posted 03-19-15 10:35 AM CT (US)     467 / 476  
...Afraid the humor's lost on me.

What's it got to do with me, anyway? Is the pony thread too mainstream for you?

posted 03-19-15 11:28 AM CT (US)     468 / 476  
Then you have proven yourself my soulmate... I found the only other person on the entire Internet that doesn't give a shit about Doctor Who!

posted 03-19-15 12:32 PM CT (US)     469 / 476  
Hey, Doctor Who is a nice guy. Don't go around insulting newcomers to the forum.

"It looks like a huge shark just took a bite out of Excelsior's ass"-Colonel Kyle Riggs, Star Force: Storm Assault
posted 03-19-15 01:19 PM CT (US)     470 / 476  
I care about all of my little ponies at AoKH. I just dislike the other plurality of the BBC.

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 03-19-2015 @ 01:19 PM).]

posted 03-21-15 09:38 AM CT (US)     471 / 476  
Here it is. The final frontier.

WINTER WRAP UP

Just give me one good episode... I deserve that much for making it this far.

0:30
"Clean up winter? Who cleans up winter?"
Ponies, apparently. >_>

0:58
"Spike refusing to get up and going back to sleep? Check."
If you knew that was coming, why'd you not do anything about it?

2:55
Ah boy, here we go. (-10)

6:11
Wait, that's it? That's the song I hear Bronies go on about constantly?
Well, that was thoroughly mediocre. Nothing about that stood out. Is there something I'm missing here? (-5)

6:50
"Come on, Spike! This is serious business!"
Why do you even insist he comes along?

7:14
"Why, yes! When the weather team guides the birds back north for the spring, they'll need a place to live and lay their eggs!"
Just something I've been wondering; if they do everything for the animals, then what exactly do the animals do with their lives? Do they just twiddle their thumbs (figuratively speaking) during their entire existence as all of their needs are provided for them? That can't be satisfying.

8:28
"Wow, Pinkie Pie! You're quite the skater. Probably the best skater I've ever seen."
First off: that sounds quite sarcastic where it shouldn't be.
Second off: my Dutchman's instincts tell me that no quadruped can be proficient at ice skating.

8:48
Lying down like that makes the skate useless, and furthermore impossible to keep in position. (-1)

9:18
I'd offer a chair for balance, but...

11:53
But... Snakes are cold-blooded... So they don't hibernate... And furthermore would rapidly freeze to death in this climate.... >_> (-5)

11:56
"Ah! Snakes! Snakes!"
I can't decide. Do I make an Indiana Jones or a Metal Gear Solid reference?

12:57
If you're trying to remove all snow, then how does bulldozing it elsewhere help? It'll only take longer to melt if it's piled up... >_> (-5)

13:32
"I could use a "Come-to-Life" spell..."
Or you could try a heat ray or something...

16:26
"I was hoping my amazingly inspirational speech would urge everyone to do better than last year!"
"amazingly inspirational speech"... She's an elected official in heart and soul, I see.

17:06
"Uhhh... AJ?"
You were capable of speech this entire time?!

17:09
"Eeyup."
I... I see....

18:52
But setting that up would take much more ti- ah, fvck it. It's a kids' show, they can do anything and get away with it. It's not like their audience will notice any of the numerous flaws... Except for that one particular member of the audience, but nobody cares about him! He's just ruining the fun! How dare he, actually using his brain to see that this show isn't actually all that good! Who does he think he is?!
*breaks into sobbing*
I'm surrounded by idiots...!

20:54
"Spike sure'll be in for a hog-sized surprise when that last piece o' ice melts..."
Hahaha, drowning hazards are funny.

Final score: -26

...Uuuugh.

I'm so bored
time to sheathe the sword
WHY is this show so damn renowned?!
Everyone
says it's so much fun
Five hours in... I quit. At least for now.

Maybe I'll watch some more
In a month or four

...But right here and now, I'm sick of this show's shit, and I can't stand having it around me any longer. Once or twice I felt like it could've gotten somewhere, but it didn't quite make it... And then the next episode's mediocre at best. I still have that sliver of foolish hope that maybe, just maybe, this show's balls will finally drop at some point... Alas, not today. And it walks a precarious path; it could very well make a turn for the worse, and then they'll have lost me for good.

I don't expect you to understand my opinion, but know that despite many attempts, I don't understand yours either. I'm trying really hard to break this circle of mutual ignorance, but... *sigh*

posted 03-21-15 09:43 AM CT (US)     472 / 476  
I do understand yours, though. I disagree, but I understand. <_<

Anyway... you may now rename the MLPFray to... I dunno. Indoctrination? Purge XCOM of all Pony references.

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 03-21-2015 @ 09:50 AM).]

posted 03-21-15 09:47 AM CT (US)     473 / 476  
Anyway... you may now rename the MLPFray to... I dunno. Indoctrination? Purge XCOM of all Pony references.
Blegh. But that's boring. You'd have to come up with something better than that.

AND NOW THE CURSE OF THE BROKEN SMILEY HAS PASSED ON TO YOU

posted 03-21-15 09:58 AM CT (US)     474 / 476  
Can I at least change into battle shouting, "I AM THE VANGUARD OF YOUR DESTRUCTION!!!"?

posted 03-21-15 10:04 AM CT (US)     475 / 476  
Sure... But now that you've specifically requested it, the novelty effect is off.

posted 03-21-15 10:44 AM CT (US)     476 / 476  
Well... YOUR PANTS ARE WORN OFF

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 17 18 19  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » The story of how Sipia went insane
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames