Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Scenrio design should not be banned 2
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 07 November 2004 02:46 PM EDT (US)   
Well I see that trying to mediate in the issue doesn't help much....ignorance rulezzz. too bad

Well good luck for both sides.

I think this is a very sorry issue and I feel really sorry for both sides . Hope they will someday see the light

Best regards,

The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
THE VANDHAAL

El Vandhaal tiene gusto de las mujeres atractivas que usan los talones altos y las medias cosidas | Le Vandhaal qui aime les femmes qui portent des talons hauts et bas cousus.
HG moderators if you feel paranoid then translate the above here
More: ((( THE VANDHAAL WEBSITE)))(((STEAM VANDHAAL AOM EE COLLECTION)))(((VANDHAAL BLOG)))
[This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 12-31-2999 @ 23:59 PM).]
Replies:
posted 07 November 2004 02:52 PM EDT (US)     1 / 62  
*Agrees with The Vandhaal*

Guardian was originally banned for his forum behaviour - and I totally agree with AoMH to temporary ban him from the forums for that (although I do not agree AT ALL with what happened after that). BUT: Guardian wasn't banned because of his [/irony]extremely sucky and amazingly offensive projects[/irony], so what the heck, give him access to the dl section, or at least, grant someone the permission to upload Guardian's scens to HG. His projects contribute to AoMH.

[This message has been edited by Archaeopterix (edited 11-07-2004 @ 03:10 PM).]

posted 07 November 2004 02:52 PM EDT (US)     2 / 62  
..see sig...

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
posted 07 November 2004 03:11 PM EDT (US)     3 / 62  
To the mods: I think we (forummers + mods) should finally think about a solution. Just banning him over and over again is not reasonable. But, there should be a will to solve this issue. From both sides. The forummers' one is already here.
posted 07 November 2004 03:12 PM EDT (US)     4 / 62  
One more thing to add: when Pompey Magnus was around in these forums there were finally some quality discussions and some efforts in making this forum a better place.

But then *omfg he's guardian banz0rs da smurfz*. Who care's if he's guardian?

posted 07 November 2004 03:21 PM EDT (US)     5 / 62  

Quote:

when Pompey Magnus was around in these forums there were finally some quality discussions and some efforts in making this forum a better place

Mm... Well, at least he didn't turn it into a worse place, that's for sure.

Dear mods, in order to make it a better place now, let's reconsider Guardian's treatment.

It's not a nice place here when the mods are somehow 'against' the forummers.

I'm not saying we should just forgive and celebrate him, but as I said, we need to find a solution finally.

Please don't close this.

posted 07 November 2004 03:29 PM EDT (US)     6 / 62  
i think the mods will unban him until they are sure he isnt gonna do al the bad things he did before.

i kinda agree with archer. While guardian was smurfing with pompey i guess he did help out the design community.

i suggest giving him a last chance. If he does at least 1 thing wrong, then ban him again.

Quote:

Just banning him over and over again is not reasonable

well, for almost most of the people, one Ban would be enough.

Auron: || Aurons Site || Aurons AoM:TT Creations || MY POETRY WEBSITE ||
posted 07 November 2004 03:32 PM EDT (US)     7 / 62  

Quote:

Fade to Black

Yay!
posted 07 November 2004 03:34 PM EDT (US)     8 / 62  

Quote:

Dear mods, in order to make it a better place now, let's reconsider Guardian's treatment.

Totaly agree.
Sincerely I don't know why he has been banned; anyway the only thing I know about him is that he is a very active designer and this forum is a place for people like him.

RAF The Dragon Cult Empires Fallen City AOM TT SCIPIO 1.1 LOTB The Lost Legion The Guardians Adventurers 1&2&3
Proud member of no ****ing clan
_
_|_|_
|_|_|_|
|_|

rest in peace Compy (February 2001, May 2006)
Scenario Editor Screens
posted 07 November 2004 03:36 PM EDT (US)     9 / 62  
I'm not really siding on this but maybe you guys could have a vote.
posted 07 November 2004 03:36 PM EDT (US)     10 / 62  
Unban guardian and I think things will be alot better.
posted 07 November 2004 03:39 PM EDT (US)     11 / 62  
Just un-ban him and the madness will stop.

Kman is such a sissy Japanese schoolgirl but with less attractive panties and smaller boobs. - innudeo alert
Tsunami Relief Effort l Guild Wars! l G-MAX l Protect Yourself.
posted 07 November 2004 03:41 PM EDT (US)     12 / 62  
i agree.

posted 07 November 2004 03:41 PM EDT (US)     13 / 62  
Well, that's no argument. In this case every idiot who bothers HG long enough could get unbanned. We have to judge his behaviour.

At least don't close this thread.

posted 07 November 2004 03:43 PM EDT (US)     14 / 62  
I would say that his behavior has improved greatly over the months, and he deserves to be unbanned.

Kman is such a sissy Japanese schoolgirl but with less attractive panties and smaller boobs. - innudeo alert
posted 07 November 2004 03:46 PM EDT (US)     15 / 62  

Quote:

In this case every idiot who bothers HG long enough could get unbanned. We have to judge his behaviour.

agrees*. if he just gets unbanned, then permanent bans would be useless.

Quote:

Unban guardian and I think things will be alot better.

it all depends on guardian, and what the mods think

Auron: || Aurons Site || Aurons AoM:TT Creations || MY POETRY WEBSITE ||
posted 07 November 2004 03:46 PM EDT (US)     16 / 62  

Quote:

Quote:

In this case every idiot who bothers HG long enough could get unbanned. We have to judge his behaviour.

agrees*. if he just gets unbanned, then permanent bans would be useless.

Well, on the other hand, those spammers who regularly visit us wouldn't try to get unbanned. And certainly not for a whole year.

Apart from his persistent and desperate tries to re-join HG I too think he could be unbanned. After all, when he was here legally and unnoticed he acted in a way which was Ok IMO. Others even think he was a real asset, so I don't see why he's still banned.

[This message has been edited by AoMPlayer000 (edited 11-07-2004 @ 03:48 PM).]

posted 07 November 2004 03:47 PM EDT (US)     17 / 62  
The Beta of birthright he sent me was awesome, so i think its release would genuinly improve the state of the scn design community.
Pompy never did anything wrong, coredoom never did anything wrong? Its only when you found out it was guardian that you banned him.
posted 07 November 2004 03:48 PM EDT (US)     18 / 62  
mods dont like him. thats the problem.

posted 07 November 2004 03:49 PM EDT (US)     19 / 62  
Yes, and some of his other files were pretty good.

Edit: Yeah, I guess the problem is that the mods don't like him, and he has a feud with Byz.

[This message has been edited by The Siege Expert (edited 11-07-2004 @ 03:52 PM).]

posted 07 November 2004 03:51 PM EDT (US)     20 / 62  
Well, let's keep this detached. There were reasons for banning him, he even admitted that. But in the meanwhile he showed remorse and improved his behaviour. I think, as Ben mentioned, a 'test time' in which he'll get banned again for any mistakes, is suitable.
posted 07 November 2004 03:54 PM EDT (US)     21 / 62  
but i dont think the mods will even give him the test time.

posted 07 November 2004 03:56 PM EDT (US)     22 / 62  
That's why this thread exists. I think, in order to find a solution for this problem with an approval from most forummers, they should consider it.
posted 07 November 2004 04:00 PM EDT (US)     23 / 62  
If Guardian is unbanned, then the smurfing/insults/big- fuss! will stop, because he'll be watching his step. He'll know that if he slips up he'll get banned. So basically, if he's unbanned he'll be talked about less than if he is still banned.
posted 07 November 2004 04:03 PM EDT (US)     24 / 62  
good point. and all his post will have some value. he better watch it or else the mods will find the slightest spam/flaming as a reason for banning.

posted 07 November 2004 04:04 PM EDT (US)     25 / 62  
Moreover I think, he's mature enough now to compete with other forummers who have the right to be in this community, too. Why should people like gummyWorm (no offence), or if anyone remembers SoD_Bich, be here and a "healed" Guardian not?
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Scenrio design should not be banned 2
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames