Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: New link
posted 17 March 2006 20:42 EDT (US)   
Here's the link to where I am hosting my RTW images for pleasure viewing. Enjoy!

www.theshibby.net/images/rometotalwar

"..It is easy enough to say that man is immortal because he will endure: that when the last ding-dong of doom has clanged and faded from the last worthless rock hanging tideless in the last red and dying evening, that even then there will still be one more sound: that of his puny inexhaustible voice, still talking..." William Faulkner

[This message has been edited by famousnametaken (edited 03-17-2006 @ 08:45 PM).]

Replies:
posted 20 March 2006 15:38 EDT (US)     1 / 4  
posted 20 March 2006 15:42 EDT (US)     2 / 4  
Yeh theyre great. NICE!
posted 20 March 2006 16:47 EDT (US)     3 / 4  
Thank you.

Liked those.

Brutii Marching was a 'non battle' picture that I liked.

Would not like to be a Brutii cavalry man in that fight with Egyptian chariots.

Awesome numbers of troops in many of those shots.

posted 20 March 2006 19:06 EDT (US)     4 / 4  
Just so I don't get bludgend later, I didn't take all those pictures, especially the ones that are very pristine and beautifully cut so you only see just the troops and such. But its a nice collection that I'm glad people are enjoying to look at.

"..It is easy enough to say that man is immortal because he will endure: that when the last ding-dong of doom has clanged and faded from the last worthless rock hanging tideless in the last red and dying evening, that even then there will still be one more sound: that of his puny inexhaustible voice, still talking..." William Faulkner
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » New link
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames