Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Monty Python and the Holy Grail Mafia - Endgame
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 37 38 39 40 41  Next Page »
posted 02-23-10 01:09 PM CT (US)   
 Endgame. 
Ah at last the picture is back ... in black
Arthur - King of the Britons has been charged by God with a sacred quest: to find the Holy Grail! Join this mafia to embark on this epic tale of danger, peril and nasty big pointy teeth. Throughout this mafia you will have the chance to meet and confront your most loved Monty Python characters.

Yes, Monty Python and the Holy Grail Mafia is here!
Please note: There may be some characters from Monty Python who do not appear in The Holy Grail, but who are making an appearance in this mafia.
The usual mafia game mechanics apply, however some roles have been created specially for this game. The balance of this game has been tweaked to the 'HGMain Mafia Forum' setting - so it won't be as easy for the town to win as my other mafia games. The final settings shall be decided by how many players sign up. Ideally I'd like 28 - so advertise like crazy . This may be a bit ambitious, but we can go with less.
I intend to keep signups open for at least a week or until we get the desired number of players - whichever comes last. Please check your calendar to see if you will be away while the game is in progress. Replacements may also sign up.
 Rules: 
  • Yeebaagooon is God. As if you didn't already know....
  • This game is closed communication unless specified in your role email.
  • You may not directly quote your role email.
  • You may not edit any of your posts in the game thread.
  • This thread will be locked at night - there will not be a sunset phase - we go straight to night after a lynch.
  • There may be some post restrictions - but I have limited these as much as possible as this is HGMain.
  • Please vote and unvote correctly otherwise you will be ignored.
  • Obey the 20 commandments at all times, or I shall smite you.
  • I fart in the general direction of inactives - and they shall be replaced without notification after one prod.
  • I reserve the right to smite any player at any time for any reason and all rules are subject to change without notice.
  • Don't post after you're dead.
Please use the following codes when voting and unvoting:

Vote: Name  
Unvote: Name

This makes doing the votes a lot easier for me. Votes and voters will be compiled in a table in the game thread under the players list.

The Players: 
Player Name Email Status Role
1. Guard Of Olympus
guardofolympus(at)gmail.com
Dead
2. Ensemble_Nut
splitting_headache2(at)hotmail.com
Won
Brother Maynard
3. sneaky_squirrel
tyrano-coke(at)hotmail.com
Dead
4. ChaosRobie (Brighty, not to be confused with Briguy)
ChaosRobie(at)hotmail.com
Dead
5. Briguy
Briguy54321(at)hotmail.com
Dead
6. Maegereg
maegereg(at)speakeasy.net
Won
Sir Bors
7. THYMOLE
THYMOLE(at)yahoo.com
Dead
8. Beelzebub
galrsrevenge(at)hotmail.com
Dead
9. EnemyofJupitor
eojup(at)hotmail.co.uk
Won
10. Minos Yewman
minos_yewman(at)hotmail.co.uk
Dead
11. Mephiles
mephiles(at)live.co.uk
Dead
12. Newt_Gunray
mideonsworld(at)aol.com
Dead
13. Xzyiothe
Xzyiothe(at)hotmail.com
Dead
14. Heir of Elessar
ritvikmats(at)gmail.com
Burnt
15. Coldviper
HGcoldviper(at)hotmail.com
Won
16. Henrz
henrz.me(at)hotmail.com
Dead
17. Blatant7
the.tminator(at)yahoo.com
Dead
18. Rotaretilbo
lollersquirrelz(at)gmail.com
Dead
19. Mozzarella Man
pspaperstacks(at)gmail.com
Dead
20. Guard Of Osiris
mikaelbjuremalm2008(at)gmail.com
Won
Head Knight of Ni
21. THYMOLE
THYMOLE(at)yahoo.com
Dead
22. CharlieDog
CharlieDog88(at)gmail.com
Dead
23. WRP_Beater wrp_beater(at)hotmail.it Dead Sir Ector
24. Ischenous williarmuss(at)hotmail.co.uk Won Witch Hunter
25. Xefus javo10portero(at)hotmail.com Dead Sir Bedivere
26. Out Reach reach268(at)hotmail.com Dead The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog
27. Baske [invalid email] Dead The Bishop
28. Heir of Elessar
ritvikmats(at)gmail.com
Dead

Votes:

• None

• My email:
    yeebaagooon(at)hotmail.co.uk

Have fun everyone!

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 07-13-2010 @ 01:38 PM).]

Replies:
    posted 07-03-10 09:08 PM CT (US)     1901 / 2021  
    There is little reason to doubt maeg, but there is an easy way to prove him. Have him vig instead of a lynch.

If you want EoJ you can block me for the rest of the game, it won't make a difference.
    posted 07-04-10 00:10 AM CT (US)     1902 / 2021  
    It could be that there are no killers left. However, the Spanish Inquisition mafia is already weaker than the Ni mafia because they have fewer members. In fact, any mafia where the kill is not heritable is going to have an exceptionally difficult time winning. Making them vulnerable to losing their prime weapon (aide from fear, surprise and a ruthless dedication to the pope) makes them far too weak. In addition, your claim about the witch hunter makes little sense. The Head Knight of Ni was identified as such when he achieved his victory condition, even though we'd killed no Knights of Ni so far in the mafia (and thus there was no proof that they existed). I suppose Yeeb could be playing some condition to give them an advantage, but I doubt it. I see little reason to doubt that the witch hunter is anything but what he says he is. And given that utterly unlikely explanation, and that utterly unlikely attempt to shift blame, I think you nicely move into #1 suspect territory.

Maegereg
    ,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
    "404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
    Free Kenan
    posted 07-04-10 05:21 AM CT (US)     1903 / 2021  
    Confirmation I blocked Thymole.

As Maeg. I've only seen/done mafias where you have a designated killer, but once he goes it shifts to another person.

Plus, witchunter kill of witch had happened on a night with the normal amount of kills. So, what, the mafia had a free second kill if it found the witch, a fairly powerful pro-town role?

Yeah. Nah. Sorry.

Vote: Thymole

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
    posted 07-04-10 06:41 AM CT (US)     1904 / 2021  
    The largest reason being that there is no witch hunter in the holy Grail, and an inquisition member is a witch hunter.
    Using your logic, I'm not an inquisition member because there is no generic witch hunter, they are all named Cardinals. Also, just because someone hunts witches, doesn't mean they are in the inquisition.

Vote: THYMOLE

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
    Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
    "TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
    posted 07-04-10 07:17 AM CT (US)     1905 / 2021  
    Plus, witchunter kill of witch had happened on a night with the normal amount of kills. So, what, the mafia had a free second kill if it found the witch, a fairly powerful pro-town role?
    *this didn't happen for the Knight of Ni's condition.

posted 07-04-10 08:28 AM CT (US)     1906 / 2021  
    If I were scum, why would I be pressing to lynch a survivor that would make no difference in the actual game! Sneaky squirrel would be a much better target, as he is relatively unproven and makes a difference. Secondly we have at least three townies. It would be better to let me go unblocked for one night just to prove I'm not a killer.

Also, I was telling you all that there were no killers before you said that I was going to be blocked. Not to mention your passin on the kill theory doesn't make sense when the knights of ni don't get it. What is the purpose of a godfather if the kill is passed on?

(isch was a survivor right? I feel like I'm getting my facts wrong)

furthermore. Find me the character known as the witch hunter. It doesn't exist, which makes me believe the name "Witch Hunter" is actually the cardinals role. Mine was lonely girl. Usin the role name as opposed to the name would help conceal the inquisition and prevent them from unfairly being revealed.

Lastly, whoever we decide to lynch (even if it is me) use maeg's vig power instead of the lynch. Just to confirm him.
    posted 07-04-10 10:15 AM CT (US)     1907 / 2021  
    What exactly is your name and role specifically isch?
    posted 07-04-10 12:14 PM CT (US)     1908 / 2021  
    Lastly, whoever we decide to lynch (even if it is me) use maeg's vig power instead of the lynch. Just to confirm him.
    That's just stupid. Nobody else has claimed responsibility for the Black Knight, so there's no particular doubt that I am what I say I am. No reason to give suspected scum an extra night alive.

Maegereg
    "404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
    Free Kenan
    posted 07-04-10 12:28 PM CT (US)     1909 / 2021  
    If I were scum, why would I be pressing to lynch a survivor that would make no difference in the actual game!
    (isch was a survivor right? I feel like I'm getting my facts wrong)
    You are. He's claimed pro-town. How many times?
    Sneaky squirrel would be a much better target, as he is relatively unproven and makes a difference.
    Hm, how does he make a difference? He's a claimed VT. His contribution came when he counter-claimed a scum, and anyone trying to convince the rest of us that he is scum is saying the Historian as a role isn't in it at all, which is kinda facing an uphill battle. Isch has that wee bit more circumstantial evidence against him. So no, Isch is your best shot at getting out.
    Also, I was telling you all that there were no killers before you said that I was going to be blocked.
    Hm, where?
    Not to mention your passin on the kill theory doesn't make sense when the knights of ni don't get it. What is the purpose of a godfather if the kill is passed on?
    The purpose of a Godfather isn't to be the sole killer, but to come up innocent under investigation, or even just to be the nominal leader whose responsibility it is to send in actions.
    Furthermore, even if we do take your crazy theory, the Head Knight was killed last. Therefore, no opportunity to pass on kill. If the Head Knight was the designated killer, that is, for which we have no evidence.
    furthermore. Find me the character known as the witch hunter. It doesn't exist, which makes me believe the name "Witch Hunter" is actually the cardinals role.
    Not a named character, no. But if you have a wee gander at the picture used for the witch's death, you'll see the picture of the self-appointed townsman witchunter in the Holy Grail talking to sir whatsit. There, that's a witchunter.
    Mine was lonely girl. Usin the role name as opposed to the name would help conceal the inquisition and prevent them from unfairly being revealed.
    Interesting, actually. But then the Head Knight of Ni would have followed the pattern- doesn't look like it?
    No, that's stupid. We do not need to confirm Maeg, we have had Arthur talk about a vig he's knighted whenever he was alive, and he is the only one who's claimed to be him.

I vote we lynch Thymole, because I'm basically convinced that he's the last one. If it's not him, then, well, really I shouldn't care, but I recommend Maeg then goes vigging on Isch, the next biggest suspect, then lynching Sneaky if it still doesn't work, as Maeg and Ensemble are basically confirmed.

posted 07-04-10 02:34 PM CT (US)     1910 / 2021  
    1) dammit
    2) the second point is completely irrelevant without the first. So double dammit. I'm gonna look back a bit now. Find some quotes...
    posted 07-04-10 02:43 PM CT (US)     1911 / 2021  

Are you referring to these pics?

The blue guy is sir something the wise, the one with the nose is the witch herself.

The other guy is patsy.

But i have found something a bit more interesting. Isch please claim now, name and role. Because i think i found a flaw. (cant say it now for obvious reasons)
    posted 07-04-10 02:45 PM CT (US)     1912 / 2021  
    Wait a minute, we've killed both of the killers (or at least will have)! Our powers are useless!
    Post 1822
    posted 07-04-10 02:53 PM CT (US)     1913 / 2021  
    Also this argument against me is essentially based on a few things.

We are assuming that the kill is passed on, with no evidence either way

We are assuming that if i did get the kill that i was blocked and that yeeb does not write up blocked kills.

But Isch, claim please.

Sorry for this multiple post streak. Its hard to do this on a phone
    posted 07-04-10 06:37 PM CT (US)     1914 / 2021  
    Yes, Isch, please claim, because I'm a bee's dick away from voting THYMOLE. I want to hear his supposed fallacy. And then I want to kill him anyway, just to show 'im.

Quote (anonymous) You are the
    smartest, yet dumbest person I've
    ever met.

LOST: Brain. Pretty small. Lost
    several years ago at birth. small reward.
    posted 07-04-10 07:03 PM CT (US)     1915 / 2021  
    What he said.

Maegereg
    Free Kenan
    posted 07-04-10 07:16 PM CT (US)     1916 / 2021  
    Youve been saying that since I first voted for you though ensemble.

>:[]
    posted 07-04-10 10:53 PM CT (US)     1917 / 2021  
    I also said that I didn't trust Coldviper. So, I suspected the Spanish Inquisition!

So wish I was a cop right now. ...I suspected the Spanish Inquisition, so I inspected the Spanish Inquisition, and then I expected the Spanish Inquisition!

ever met.

posted 07-05-10 05:20 AM CT (US)     1918 / 2021  
    the one with the nose is the witch herself.
    Ah-hah.
    But i have found something a bit more interesting. Isch please claim now, name and role. Because i think i found a flaw. (cant say it now for obvious reasons)
    Do it, Isch.
    Also this argument against me is essentially based on a few things.

We are assuming that the kill is passed on, with no evidence either way
    Every mafia game ever might count. Give me one mafia game where the kill is just one designated person and it dies with the player, and I'll show you the entire damn forum

posted 07-05-10 06:07 AM CT (US)     1919 / 2021  
    If you really want me to claim a second time, here it is.

I am the witch finder. My role is the witch hunter. I am pro-town and win when either I burn the witch or when there are no threats to camelot left.

Every night I could investigate one person to see if they are the witch. Once I found the witch I could then attempt to burn them the following night, with a 50% success rate. I found and burned the witch and had a choice to remain in game. Obviously I chose to stay in game, to see how much longer I could stay alive for. I am now only a VT.

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
    "TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
    posted 07-05-10 08:59 AM CT (US)     1920 / 2021  
    Good. I gotcha
    The Witch, played by Heir of Elessar has been burnt. The Witch catcher has achieved a win condition and has decided to remain in live play.
    You are not the witch hunter, you are the witch catcher. Furthermore, this contradiction proves that you did not check your role email, yet you still placed the witch hunter part as the role. This means you not only made up the name, but were referred to by your role, not name, when the night post was made.

And there is no character named he witch finder. Don't be silly! Yeeb is not going to make only a single character out of 26 a made up person
    posted 07-05-10 09:13 AM CT (US)     1921 / 2021  
    Ugh. THAT'S what you were sitting on? Laaame. He got a word wrong in his claim. That's deadly, that is. Witch Catcher = Witch hunter = Witch finder. Who gives a goddamn?
    I'm going to leave this for about 10 hours, and, in the morning, unless the others make as big a deal as you are, I'm gonna vote for you. Seriously. A freakin' word?

ever met.

posted 07-05-10 09:44 AM CT (US)     1922 / 2021  
    Um, well logic would give a damn. He lied.
    posted 07-05-10 12:13 PM CT (US)     1923 / 2021  
    I'm pretty sure I failed to capitalise the "B" in Brother Maynard one time. I must be mafia as well.

The only reason I've not yet voted for you is because I want to hear a rebuttal/reaction from someone else, and if I vote for you now that puts you within easy strike range on the 1/100 chance that you ARE actually town.

Also, I may not have intarwebz for about 48 hours. may being the operative word.

ever met.

posted 07-05-10 12:17 PM CT (US)     1924 / 2021  
    I find your lack of synonyms disturbing. Not.

Maegereg
    Free Kenan
    posted 07-05-10 03:58 PM CT (US)     1925 / 2021  
    That has to be the worst arguement I have ever seen. I can't think properly for laughing.

I guess you have seen my role email to see that I lied. I wish I could quote my role directly because catcher isn't even mentioned it it.
    I'm pretty sure I failed to capitalise the "B" in Brother Maynard one time.
    Obviously we have our scum! Lynch him!
    This means you not only made up the name,
    Prove it. Also prove he said my role.
    but were referred to by your role, not name, when the night post was made.
    And?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
    posted 07-05-10 05:19 PM CT (US)     1926 / 2021  
    I did prove it, right there! You're name is not the witch hunter, yeeb clearly stated catcher. So either you can support this argument and fail to explain the incorrect name, or you can deny it and eliminate all credibility to your own claim. I don't particularly care if I die tbh. Just kill isch before the game ends, I am convinced he is scum.

Why:

He had a win condition of killing a townie, similar to that ofthe other mafia's

He was a killer

He lied about his name

His character is the only one put of 26 characters that Does Not Exist

His only confirmation comes from a referance to his win, which based upon his most recent claim refers to his role, not his name.

A witch catcher, hunter, finder or whatever made up crap he makes up is still roughly a description of the Spanish inquisition, which makes sense as the role.

Lynch me first, I don't care, the town will win. Won't even argue it.
    posted 07-05-10 06:27 PM CT (US)     1927 / 2021  
    Looks like it is pretty much decided then, lets hope thymole is the scum.

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
    posted 07-05-10 06:45 PM CT (US)     1928 / 2021  
    Overkill Vote: Thymole

ever met.

posted 07-05-10 07:05 PM CT (US)     1929 / 2021  
    He lied about his name
    So, one reason I'm scum according to you is that because I changed one word? Sounds very weak.
    His only confirmation comes from a referance to his win, which based upon his most recent claim refers to his role, not his name.
    I still dont see how me using one differnt word means anything at all. It's not like I'm pretending im the character or anything.
    I agree it's odd but why would I make up such an obviously shaky role?
    A witch catcher, hunter, finder or whatever made up crap he makes up is still roughly a description of the Spanish inquisition, which makes sense as the role.
    I'm clearly making this up, even Yeeb says this. Using your logic about contradiction, you must be scum.
    And not everyone who caught witches were in the inquisition. I think the film does a good job is showing this. Again, to use your logic, why would Yeeb make up a non-existant role when he could use the remaining cardinal's name?

If you don't turn out scum, then you needlessly dug a hole for yourself here.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
    posted 07-05-10 07:12 PM CT (US)     1930 / 2021  
    He lied about his name
    So, one reason I'm scum according to you is that because I changed one word? Sounds very weak.
    I still dont see how me using one differnt word means anything at all. It's not like I'm pretending im the character or anything.
    you got mixed up with your fake claim. It's not real
    I agree it's odd but why would I make up such an obviously shaky role?
    no other choice, plus the night post suggested your name was the witch catcher
    I'm clearly making this up, even Yeeb says this. Using your logic about contradiction, you must be scum.
    And not everyone who caught witches were in the inquisition. I think the film does a good job is showing this. Again, to use your logic, why would Yeeb make up a non-existant role when he could use the remaining cardinal's name?
    read my argument. yeeb said this to hide the mafia. Witch hunter is your ROLE. Not your name

If you don't turn out scum, then you needlessly dug a hole for yourself here.
    martyrdom...

I'll save ya some time

vote thymole looks like I won't be getting out anyway.
    posted 07-05-10 10:25 PM CT (US)     1931 / 2021  
    Hmm... That there probably isn't good (I was a little bit drunk sorry). Either way, my opinions and evidence have been stated, and I'll probably be out for a little bit now. So uh, kill me if you still suspect me, then once you realize I'm town use some logic and kill isch.

The motivation for killing me comes from the fact that I was blocked and there were no kills. The motivation for killing isch comes from the fact mainly that his character doesn't exist. Isch keeps acting confused so I will say this one last time.

He claimed his Name was the Witch Finder and his Role to be the Witch Hunter. The role should have been the Witch Catcher. Even if we excuse his mistake, the fact ofthe matter is that the Witch Catcher part should have been his Role. This means that when yeeb referenced him in that night post, that he used his Role. Meaning that his Name could still easily be Cardinal whatever (not to mention that the role of the witch catcher supports the cardinal identity).

And once again Isch is the only person in a 26 player game to claim the role of a nonexistant character

Please make the right choices, I do not think I will have time to defend myself or attack further. If you still distrust me just lynch me (if I have not been lynched already), I am virtually certain that isch is the last scum so it shouldn't make a difference.
    posted 07-05-10 10:38 PM CT (US)     1932 / 2021  
    As a last bit of evidence, the official script to prove he made the name up. Not that you should doubt that...

CROWD: A witch! A witch! A witch! We've got a witch! A witch!
    VILLAGER #1: We have found a witch, might we burn her?
    CROWD: Burn her! Burn!
    BEDEMIR: How do you know she is a witch?
    VILLAGER #2: She looks like one.
    BEDEMIR: Bring her forward.
    WITCH: I'm not a witch. I'm not a witch.
    BEDEMIR: But you are dressed as one.
    WITCH: They dressed me up like this.
    CROWD: No, we didn't... no.
    WITCH: And this isn't my nose, it's a false one.
    BEDEMIR: Well?
    VILLAGER #1: Well, we did do the nose.
    BEDEMIR: The nose?
    VILLAGER #1: And the hat -- but she is a witch!
    CROWD: Burn her! Witch! Witch! Burn her!
    BEDEMIR: Did you dress her up like this?
    CROWD: No, no... no ... yes. Yes, yes, a bit, a bit.
    VILLAGER #1: She has got a wart.
    BEDEMIR: What makes you think she is a witch?
    VILLAGER #3: Well, she turned me into a newt.
    BEDEMIR: A newt?
    VILLAGER #3: I got better.
    VILLAGER #2: Burn her anyway!
    CROWD: Burn! Burn her!
    BEDEMIR: Quiet, quiet. Quiet! There are ways of telling whether
    she is a witch.
    CROWD: Are there? What are they?
    BEDEMIR: Tell me, what do you do with witches?
    VILLAGER #2: Burn!
    CROWD: Burn, burn them up!
    BEDEMIR: And what do you burn apart from witches?
    VILLAGER #1: More witches!
    VILLAGER #2: Wood!
    BEDEMIR: So, why do witches burn?
    [pause]
    VILLAGER #3: B--... 'cause they're made of wood...?
    BEDEMIR: Good!
    CROWD: Oh yeah, yeah...
    BEDEMIR: So, how do we tell whether she is made of wood?
    VILLAGER #1: Build a bridge out of her.
    BEDEMIR: Aah, but can you not also build bridges out of stone?
    VILLAGER #2: Oh, yeah.
    BEDEMIR: Does wood sink in water?
    VILLAGER #1: No, no.
    VILLAGER #2: It floats! It floats!
    VILLAGER #1: Throw her into the pond!
    CROWD: The pond!
    BEDEMIR: What also floats in water?
    VILLAGER #1: Bread!
    VILLAGER #2: Apples!
    VILLAGER #3: Very small rocks!
    VILLAGER #1: Cider!
    VILLAGER #2: Great gravy!
    VILLAGER #1: Cherries!
    VILLAGER #2: Mud!
    VILLAGER #3: Churches -- churches!
    VILLAGER #2: Lead -- lead!
    ARTHUR: A duck.
    CROWD: Oooh.
    BEDEMIR: Exactly! So, logically...,
    VILLAGER #1: If... she.. weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood.
    BEDEMIR: And therefore--?
    VILLAGER #1: A witch!
    CROWD: A witch!
    BEDEMIR: We shall use my larger scales!
    [yelling]
    BEDEMIR: Right, remove the supports!
    [whop]
    [creak]
    CROWD: A witch! A witch!
    WITCH: It's a fair cop.
    CROWD: Burn her! Burn! [yelling]
    BEDEMIR: Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?
    ARTHUR: I am Arthur, King of the Britons.
    BEDEMIR: My liege!
    ARTHUR: Good Sir knight, will you come with me to Camelot,
    and join us at the Round Table?
    BEDEMIR: My liege! I would be honored.
    ARTHUR: What is your name?
    BEDEMIR: Bedemir, my leige.
    ARTHUR: Then I dub you Sir Bedemir, Knight of the Round Table.
    posted 07-06-10 01:28 AM CT (US)     1933 / 2021  
    Wow. I think that's a unanimous lynch.

Anyhow, if this doesn't work and you're still in the game, EoJ, block Isch.

Maegereg
    Free Kenan
    posted 07-06-10 04:27 AM CT (US)     1934 / 2021  
    And once again Isch is the only person in a 26 player game to claim the role of a nonexistant character
    As opposed to an anti-town role that is Zoot?

posted 07-06-10 09:46 AM CT (US)     1935 / 2021  
    Once again Do you really think I'd be stupid enough to claim such an obviously flawed role if I was scum? On the same note,
    no other choice, plus the night post suggested your name was the witch catcher
    No choice? That's what I am, I didn't have to make it up. Your proving that it exists and that I'm not lying! Funnily enough, as that's my name, then I can't be the remaining cardinal as I'm fairly certain Yeeb will use the three cardinals as the mafia, not someone with 'a none existant role/name'.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
    posted 07-06-10 10:33 AM CT (US)     1936 / 2021  
    The town raised their pitchforks and screamed. THYMOLE knew his time had come. He walked slowly up to the gallows, accepting his fate and tied the noose around his neck. As the town ran up, they fell silent and lowered their weapons to watch.
    THYMOLE shed a tear as he revealed his outfit before kicking the lever and falling to his doom.
  • Zoot, a lonely young girl played by THYMOLE has been lynched. Each night, he could lure someone to the Castle Anthrax - protecting and roleblocking them.
  • It is now Night 9. Please send in your night actions.
    Day begins in 48 hours.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    posted 07-08-10 09:57 AM CT (US)     1937 / 2021  
    The town was wary, there had to be something they'd missed.
    Come morning the town saw EOJ standing at the gallows holding his hands up to the heavens. As he did, a knight charged at him with sword raised. EOJ pushed out with his hand and an invisible force caused the knight to stumble backwards.

The clouds opened and EOJ ascended into the heavens.
  • The French Taunter, a frenchman played by EnemyofJupitor has won as he is one of the last 5 players. He could roleblock someone each night.
  • It is now Day 10.
    4 alive, so 3 to lynch.

posted 07-08-10 10:06 AM CT (US)     1938 / 2021  
    Hmm. Well, I wasted that kill. But, Thymole appears to have been right: for whatever reason the mafia is no longer killing. I would suggest that that makes sneaky the most likely candidate, as he's been fairly inactive. It's safest to eliminate him. If Isch is here, he's clearly without a kill power. Thoughts?

Maegereg
    Free Kenan
    posted 07-08-10 10:36 AM CT (US)     1939 / 2021  
    You're forgetting quite an obvious target there, friend.
    Here's how it sits from here

ENSEMBLE_NUT (me) - As far as I'm concerned, I think that we're all agreed that I'm a townie.

Maegreg - Seems clean to me

Isch - My no. 1 target

Sneaky - I don't see what he's done.

I would not be at all surprised if there was only one cardinal left - one who couldn't kill. I'm also highly aware that this is potentially our last night - for if we lynch incorrectly today, the killer strikes tomorrow and then, as it's a 50-50 split, game over. If we choose a blind lynch, tomorrow is better than now.

ever met.

posted 07-08-10 10:39 AM CT (US)     1940 / 2021  
    Wait, Naxxy hasn't been taking his thinking pills again. I say we lynch one now, and if that doesn't work, maeg, you vig the other tonight. Agreed?

ever met.

posted 07-08-10 11:01 AM CT (US)     1941 / 2021  
    You do realize I'm a VT right?, since I had no previous knowledge after the bishop's death (I face palmed for two weeks straight before being able to look at the computer screen) I thought I'd let you guys do the thinking so I wouldn't make things any more complicated.

And we have like what? 5 people?, I don't think we should go around lynching town with such few numbers.

I'd probably say the only scum among us is a certain person with a certain vigilante role, is anyone here a vigilante?, if we do they are probably scum.

I'll try to help out if that is what you want, but I need reasons for everyone that confirms they are town, I only know Nut to be town because of the night grenade, but I know nothing else. If we end up losing because of Maeg I'll be REALLY PISSED OFF, I am assuming only one scum is among us.

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
    posted 07-08-10 11:04 AM CT (US)     1942 / 2021  
    Uhm, donno how to say this, Sneaky, but you have incredibly minute genitalia if there was a mafia vig/killer going around, why a) am I, a confirmed town, not dead, and b) why has nothing happened for the last two nights?

ever met.

posted 07-08-10 01:31 PM CT (US)     1943 / 2021  
    Well sneaky, since you apparently missed it earlier, I'm a knighted Knight, a vigilante, Sir Bors to be precise. Since Arthur mentioned that he had knighted a vigilante, and I'm the only possible candidate for both the attack on EoJ last night and the multiple attacks on the black knight, I'm pretty much confirmed. Ensemble is confirmed due to the use of the holy hand grenade.

Well, sneaky very nicely appeared to support coldviper in his attack on Heir. That's why I'm suspicious of him. But I'm perfectly happy to kill Isch instead. As you pointed out, I can simply vig the other one tonight if we're wrong.

Vote: Ischenous

Maegereg
    Free Kenan
    posted 07-08-10 05:54 PM CT (US)     1944 / 2021  
    I supported someone?, I don't recall backing up anyone lately.

Now that I have a vague idea of what is going on I see ensemble Nut and me are VTs, EoJ is a RB survivor, Isch is...I have no idea, and you claim to be a knight with a killing power.

I have no idea who else it could be scum besides Isch, but why bother killing me if scum can't kill?, this also baffles me, why has there been no kills lately?

I am not sure about confirmed stuff and all but I am starting to suspect you might fall onto the kill random people category. Think about it, you are the only one with a kill ability and you were roleblocked last night (That is what I have understood from your previous post, correct me if I am wrong), now what kind of retarded scum would refrain from killing so close to endgame? My guess is that the scum's kill was blocked.

Just to be safe for the night, I say EoJ roleblocks Maeg, its not like scum are capable of killing, we wouldn't lose anyone.

posted 07-08-10 06:28 PM CT (US)     1945 / 2021  
    EoJ is gone. He won. He's out of the game.

As for supporting, it was your counterclaim that backed up coldviper in his lynch on Heir. That makes you suspicious to me, as does the fact that you've been nicely lurking while we've bumped off other targets. Unvote

Maegereg
    Free Kenan
    posted 07-08-10 07:09 PM CT (US)     1946 / 2021  
    I just roleclaimed, or would you rather have me make up a role?

I had no idea EoJ had left, I thought he stayed like all the other guys who "won" but chose to stay.

To be honest, I don't feel safe with a vigilante going all trigger happy either.

When was I lurking again?

posted 07-08-10 07:29 PM CT (US)     1947 / 2021  
    Aaand suddenly Sneaky looks a whole lot more suspicious than he did before.
    Vote: Sneaky

ever met.

posted 07-08-10 08:06 PM CT (US)     1948 / 2021  
    I'm fairly sure you were lurking right up until you counter claimed Heir. You were definatly proded around then.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
    posted 07-08-10 09:02 PM CT (US)     1949 / 2021  
    I like how ensemble said there was a 99% chance I was scum, but then switched his argument to mine as soon as I died

*grumble*

oh well GL town. I don't see how you could lose really, logically you shouldn't.
    posted 07-08-10 09:43 PM CT (US)     1950 / 2021  
    Well since I am a VT and have no material to work with it looks like I can't add any more to the discussion.

Though I'm pretty sure one screw up from the town means we lose.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 37 38 39 40 41  Next Page »
    HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Monty Python and the Holy Grail Mafia - Endgame
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to: