Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Monty Python and the Holy Grail Mafia - Endgame
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 38 39 40 41  Next Page »
posted 02-23-10 01:09 PM CT (US)   
 Endgame. 
Ah at last the picture is back ... in black
Arthur - King of the Britons has been charged by God with a sacred quest: to find the Holy Grail! Join this mafia to embark on this epic tale of danger, peril and nasty big pointy teeth. Throughout this mafia you will have the chance to meet and confront your most loved Monty Python characters.

Yes, Monty Python and the Holy Grail Mafia is here!
Please note: There may be some characters from Monty Python who do not appear in The Holy Grail, but who are making an appearance in this mafia.
The usual mafia game mechanics apply, however some roles have been created specially for this game. The balance of this game has been tweaked to the 'HGMain Mafia Forum' setting - so it won't be as easy for the town to win as my other mafia games. The final settings shall be decided by how many players sign up. Ideally I'd like 28 - so advertise like crazy . This may be a bit ambitious, but we can go with less.
I intend to keep signups open for at least a week or until we get the desired number of players - whichever comes last. Please check your calendar to see if you will be away while the game is in progress. Replacements may also sign up.
 Rules: 
  • Yeebaagooon is God. As if you didn't already know....
  • This game is closed communication unless specified in your role email.
  • You may not directly quote your role email.
  • You may not edit any of your posts in the game thread.
  • This thread will be locked at night - there will not be a sunset phase - we go straight to night after a lynch.
  • There may be some post restrictions - but I have limited these as much as possible as this is HGMain.
  • Please vote and unvote correctly otherwise you will be ignored.
  • Obey the 20 commandments at all times, or I shall smite you.
  • I fart in the general direction of inactives - and they shall be replaced without notification after one prod.
  • I reserve the right to smite any player at any time for any reason and all rules are subject to change without notice.
  • Don't post after you're dead.
Please use the following codes when voting and unvoting:

Vote: Name  
Unvote: Name

This makes doing the votes a lot easier for me. Votes and voters will be compiled in a table in the game thread under the players list.

The Players: 
Player Name Email Status Role
1. Guard Of Olympus
guardofolympus(at)gmail.com
Dead
2. Ensemble_Nut
splitting_headache2(at)hotmail.com
Won
Brother Maynard
3. sneaky_squirrel
tyrano-coke(at)hotmail.com
Dead
4. ChaosRobie (Brighty, not to be confused with Briguy)
ChaosRobie(at)hotmail.com
Dead
5. Briguy
Briguy54321(at)hotmail.com
Dead
6. Maegereg
maegereg(at)speakeasy.net
Won
Sir Bors
7. THYMOLE
THYMOLE(at)yahoo.com
Dead
8. Beelzebub
galrsrevenge(at)hotmail.com
Dead
9. EnemyofJupitor
eojup(at)hotmail.co.uk
Won
10. Minos Yewman
minos_yewman(at)hotmail.co.uk
Dead
11. Mephiles
mephiles(at)live.co.uk
Dead
12. Newt_Gunray
mideonsworld(at)aol.com
Dead
13. Xzyiothe
Xzyiothe(at)hotmail.com
Dead
14. Heir of Elessar
ritvikmats(at)gmail.com
Burnt
15. Coldviper
HGcoldviper(at)hotmail.com
Won
16. Henrz
henrz.me(at)hotmail.com
Dead
17. Blatant7
the.tminator(at)yahoo.com
Dead
18. Rotaretilbo
lollersquirrelz(at)gmail.com
Dead
19. Mozzarella Man
pspaperstacks(at)gmail.com
Dead
20. Guard Of Osiris
mikaelbjuremalm2008(at)gmail.com
Won
Head Knight of Ni
21. THYMOLE
THYMOLE(at)yahoo.com
Dead
22. CharlieDog
CharlieDog88(at)gmail.com
Dead
23. WRP_Beater wrp_beater(at)hotmail.it Dead Sir Ector
24. Ischenous williarmuss(at)hotmail.co.uk Won Witch Hunter
25. Xefus javo10portero(at)hotmail.com Dead Sir Bedivere
26. Out Reach reach268(at)hotmail.com Dead The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog
27. Baske [invalid email] Dead The Bishop
28. Heir of Elessar
ritvikmats(at)gmail.com
Dead

Votes:

• None

• My email:
    yeebaagooon(at)hotmail.co.uk

Have fun everyone!

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 07-13-2010 @ 01:38 PM).]

Replies:
    posted 07-08-10 11:35 PM CT (US)     1951 / 2021  
    What? Bull. We've got two confirmed townies, one of whom is a vigilante.

Maegereg
    ,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
    "404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
    Free Kenan
    posted 07-08-10 11:41 PM CT (US)     1952 / 2021  
    A slight hitch gentlemen. I'm leaving now for three weeks. I'll go ahead and place a Vote: sneaky since he's the most likely target in my opinion, and I'll leave standing orders to vig Isch if there's a night tonight. Good luck.

Maegereg
    ,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
    "404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
    Free Kenan
    posted 07-09-10 04:28 AM CT (US)     1953 / 2021  
    A HERO TIL THE END~

Quote (anonymous) You are the
    smartest, yet dumbest person I've
    ever met.

LOST: Brain. Pretty small. Lost
    several years ago at birth. small reward.
    posted 07-09-10 04:29 AM CT (US)     1954 / 2021  
    Hmm. Well, I wasted that kill
    Ahahah I looked at the night post, saw I hadn't officially won yet, and went "oh, shit".

GL town, it's right in front of your eyes. But I fart in your general direction!

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
    posted 07-09-10 08:58 AM CT (US)     1955 / 2021  
    Hey Yeeb, I can replace Maeg for the time being, if he wins you can attribute the win to him.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
    posted 07-09-10 10:28 AM CT (US)     1956 / 2021  
    I'll see when I get back.

Away until Sunday evening.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    posted 07-09-10 11:39 AM CT (US)     1957 / 2021  
    If only I were a cop or tracker I would be able to prove I am who I say I am, being a VT socks bulls she it.

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
    posted 07-09-10 05:03 PM CT (US)     1958 / 2021  
    You did well EoJ .

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
    posted 07-09-10 08:47 PM CT (US)     1959 / 2021  
    I'll be away for a little while, so here are my standing orders:

VOTE Sneaky.
    If tomorrow happens and he's still alive, vote Isch INTO THE GROUND.

ever met.

posted 07-10-10 12:23 PM CT (US)     1960 / 2021  
    Well, I guess we won't do much else otherwise.

Sneaky_Squirrel

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
    Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
    "TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
    posted 07-12-10 04:36 PM CT (US)     1961 / 2021  
    The town charged at Sneaky Squirrel in a last attempt to find what was keeping them from winning. They found it.
    Sneaky jumped up to reveal his nice red uniform. He swung from the rafters on a rope swing to escape in the name of The Spanish Inquisition, but the town had other ideas.

Sir Bors, the last remaining knight of Camelot threw his sword up, impaling the unfortunate cardinal.

The ground rumbled like an earthquake and the clouds opened up sending shafts of sunlight down on to the players.
    The Lord, in his booming voice decreed that they had won.
  • Cardinal Fang, a Spanish Inquisition mafia member played by sneaky_squirrel has been lynched. The Cardinal could poke someone with soft cushions each night to discover their role.
  • The town has won.

posted 07-12-10 04:37 PM CT (US)     1962 / 2021  
    Game information available upon request.

posted 07-12-10 04:46 PM CT (US)     1963 / 2021  
    Hey! I get a nice "2" next to my name in the record books!

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
    Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
    Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
    posted 07-12-10 05:58 PM CT (US)     1964 / 2021  
    I can't believe I survived that. I nearly gave up hope in the end. :P

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
    Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
    "TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
    posted 07-12-10 06:05 PM CT (US)     1965 / 2021  
    I stopped reading after I died. I occasionally checked back in, but I got lost after a bit. Very good game, Yeeb.

9/10 I would play again.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
    Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
    posted 07-12-10 06:22 PM CT (US)     1966 / 2021  
    I also can't believe that isch survived.

Well yay. Town won
    posted 07-12-10 07:45 PM CT (US)     1967 / 2021  
    So the dead don't get rewarded?

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
    posted 07-12-10 08:03 PM CT (US)     1968 / 2021  
    Ironic how my mates won and I didn't...I wish I was killed in place of one of them.

Great game though Yeeb.

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
    posted 07-12-10 08:19 PM CT (US)     1969 / 2021  
    What? If the town wins, the entire town--regardless of the amount of life--wins.

Here's the list of winners, though I might be wrong on some of them:
    Ensemble_Nut, Briguy, Maegreg, Thymole, Beelzebub, EnemyofJupitor, Mephiles, Xzyiothe, Coldviper, Hernz, Blatant, Mozzy, Guard (?), Thymole again, CharlieDog, WRP_Beater, Ischenous, Xefus, Baske

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    posted 07-12-10 08:20 PM CT (US)     1970 / 2021  
    How did the Head Knight of Ni win? Did he just have to be alive?

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    posted 07-12-10 09:30 PM CT (US)     1971 / 2021  
    Amazing game yeeb. 10/10
    I wouldn't mind night actions if you've got em.

The head knight of ni just had to kill Roger the shrubber. And It's up to the host whether the whole town wins. Only the rest of mafia groups win when their companions do. The town is totally up to the host.
    posted 07-12-10 09:33 PM CT (US)     1972 / 2021  
    And why was brighty stripped of his win and I was not yeebaagoon?

And counter claiming you with sneaky was my idea heir . Unfortunately we basically lost that night.
    posted 07-12-10 10:17 PM CT (US)     1973 / 2021  
    I'm surprised how everyone bought with the exception of Maeg.

posted 07-13-10 00:14 AM CT (US)     1974 / 2021  
    And counter claiming you with sneaky was my idea heir
    Yeah, thanks for revealing that. Now we know not to trust you when you start off with your wild accusations against me in other mafias.

But seriously, good job.

Excellent game Yeeb.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 07-13-10 10:37 AM CT (US)     1975 / 2021  
    But I was still right
    posted 07-13-10 11:53 AM CT (US)     1976 / 2021  
    Yes Mozzy, all the town wins including the dead ones.
    Wins for non-town characters are explained with their role writeup.

posted 07-13-10 01:19 PM CT (US)     1977 / 2021  
    I'm surprised how everyone bought with the exception of Maeg.
    To be honest, I was at a stage of the game where I honestly didn't care

posted 07-13-10 01:39 PM CT (US)     1978 / 2021  
    Winners list updated, glad you all enjoyed .

posted 07-13-10 04:39 PM CT (US)     1979 / 2021  
    I've updated the calendar, but I'm not going to give THYMOLE a double win here.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
    posted 07-13-10 07:24 PM CT (US)     1980 / 2021  
    Yeeb, you're amongst my most favorite hosts

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
    posted 07-13-10 08:05 PM CT (US)     1981 / 2021  
    Game information available upon request.
    But who was phone!?

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
    posted 07-13-10 08:16 PM CT (US)     1982 / 2021  
    Fantastic game, has to be said

My wriggling powers enjoyed their exercise again. Heir said in a previous game he was getting sick of me getting off the hook all the time

posted 07-14-10 02:49 AM CT (US)     1983 / 2021  
    I thought I said that n this game itself.

But it is true.

posted 07-16-10 10:37 AM CT (US)     1984 / 2021  
    This game was pretty funny at the start when 3 scum were accusing each other .
    Revealing the Spanish Inquisition was definitely my highlight.

posted 07-16-10 01:05 PM CT (US)     1985 / 2021  
    Epic game.

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
    posted 07-16-10 02:02 PM CT (US)     1986 / 2021  
    Can we have night actions yeeb?
    posted 07-17-10 06:16 PM CT (US)     1987 / 2021  
    Ah, it's good that we won... and that it's finally over! It's been a very funny Mafia; as usual with you, Yeebaa.

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 07-17-10 08:12 PM CT (US)     1988 / 2021  
    I have to say, Yeeb...
    This is, without a trace of doubt in my mind, the best mafia I've played in my short career. It was well set out, well moderated, and an absolute pleasure to play.

ever met.

posted 07-17-10 08:16 PM CT (US)     1989 / 2021  
    And what was behind the two fourth days?

ever met.

posted 07-18-10 04:16 AM CT (US)     1990 / 2021  
    This is, without a trace of doubt in my mind, the best mafia I've played in my short career. It was well set out, well moderated, and an absolute pleasure to play.
    Excellent.
    *Straightens tie*

And having a two-parter day was one of King Arthur's powers.

posted 07-18-10 06:03 AM CT (US)     1991 / 2021  
    Hm. Hm-Hm. Yep.
    What was his other powers? I know about the knighting ability, but what about the others? Or is this information I can get in other places.

ever met.

posted 07-18-10 07:12 AM CT (US)     1992 / 2021  
    Here's Arthur's Role Email:

Character: King Arthur
    Role: Knight Activator
    Allegiance: Pro-town
    Win condition: When all threats to Camelot are dead.
    Power: Each night you may send in the name of one person. If that person is a Knight of Camelot, they shall be summoned to the round table where you will unlock their abilities and be able to communicate with them for the rest of the game. On night 0, you can send in the names of 2 people.
    Second power: At any time in the game you may send a prayer email to me. Doing so will allow the town to make two lynches. If used in day, the current day will be extended to allow for this double lynch. You can also use this at night to extend the following day. Email me stating you wish to use this power whenever you need it. You can only use this once.
    Comments: Please be aware that some pro-town characters are not Knights of Camelot.

Please confirm you have received this email in the game thread. Enjoy the game.
    http://www.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=50,86,,10

Oh and birthyear post .

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 07-18-2010 @ 11:00 AM).]

posted 07-26-10 08:44 PM CT (US)     1993 / 2021  
    Let's make this thread hit 2k!

Can I have the killer rabbits role email?
    posted 07-27-10 00:34 AM CT (US)     1994 / 2021  
    Oh sure, you can get tke Killer Rabbit's role email.

posted 07-27-10 00:34 AM CT (US)     1995 / 2021  
    As much as it grates me to say this, I did feel it a travesty that this thread did not hit 2k... but I knew it wasn't appropriate to bump it. Good thing CV's around .

ever met.

posted 07-27-10 00:39 AM CT (US)     1996 / 2021  
    BU-BU-BU-BU-BUMP IT UP!

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    posted 07-27-10 00:45 AM CT (US)     1997 / 2021  
    I love you Ensemble.
    posted 07-27-10 00:46 AM CT (US)     1998 / 2021  
    Trust CV to play a homosexual with so much simplicity.

posted 07-27-10 00:48 AM CT (US)     1999 / 2021  
    Hmmmm....why has brighty lost his win?
    posted 07-27-10 00:50 AM CT (US)     2000 / 2021  
    *Steals post 2000*
    « Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 38 39 40 41  Next Page »
    HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Monty Python and the Holy Grail Mafia - Endgame
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to: