Please login or register

Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Battles For Freedom: Chapter 4: Lucaius's Retreat
posted 02 December 2005 16:58 EDT (US)   
I put the links for chapter 1, and 2 in the chapter 3 post. But im new at this so Im getting used to it. I will put the links here again, and sorry for the inconvinience.

Chapter 1: The first Battle
Chapter 1 cont...
Chapter 2: Nero's Rage
Chapter 3: The Defence Of Rome

Here is chapter 4, theres a lot of dialogue, so I hope its ok. Thanx to all you great writers out there for inspiring me to write on here. Lorentius Vadis, Antigonus, Emperor Augustus, King_of_War, Johndisp, mebertus, RomanKnight, misplacedgeneral, Vasta, aznninjahitman, Mithridates VI, Tarquinius, natethegreat and theres many more. Sorry for all the un-ethical asking to read stuff before. Anyway, here it is...

Chapter 4: Lucaius’s Retreat

July 25th, Minutes After Galba Withdrew His Forces, Nero’s Palace, Senate Meeting.

“Caesar, the people won’t agree with you on this one, they’re not as susceptible as they once were. Lucaius is loved by too many.” Preached one of the Senate members, sitting proud of his family’s fortune.

Nero gazed at the man. “Tertius, if they are not willing to agree, then I will make them.” Answered Nero, firm in his voice.

Another Senate member Amandus quickly stepped in, voicing his opinion.

“My lord, maybe it’s time we bring back the games, give the people something to focus on. In turn, you will gain their favour.”

The Senators all began muffling amongst themselves, conversing back and forth since it was Nero who had banned the shedding of blood in the arenas in the first place.

“Amandus, you may be right, the games would probably help the people forget this conflict.” Replied Nero, rubbing his fingers on his chin.

True it was he who had stopped the bloody games, but Nero was a different man now, twisted by his quest for power. Through the years of his ruling, he had begun changing into a person of evil and curiosity. At nights, his curiosities lead him into the streets of Rome. Dressing as an average beggar, he would prey on helpless woman, fondling them, raping them, and sometimes committing the occasional brutal murder.

Just then, doors quickly being opened in the next hall were heard, echoing off the marble and through the halls. Footsteps were marching with importance as the Senate room doors swung opened.

“My lord, sorry to interrupt, General Galba comes with news.” Said a lonely messenger, afraid to even enter the Senate room.

“Senator’s that will be all for today, you are dismissed.” Nero quickly shoved the Senator’s off as Galba was walking in, as if trying to conceal secret business. The Senator’s look puzzled and felt left out. Their devious minds quickly thought Nero was up to something, most likely evil business.

The doors then quietly shut, as the servant followed them out. The Senate room was now silent, and chilling to the sight.

“Those damn Senator’s, always talk and talk, it bores me so.” Nero sighed. “What would really do Rome some good would be to see those Bureaucrats at the end of a rope, wouldn’t you agree General?” Nero was smiling at Galba as he asked him that question. But General Galba wasn’t interested in mere small talk. His rage for Lucaius blinded his humour, as revenge was the only thing on his mind.

“Caesar, General Lucaius and his army have defected with the enemy. One of my Captain’s Lucentius Seius has also betrayed us my lord. He now rides with Lucaius”
Galba now on one knee was bowing to Nero, fearing his temper. “We attacked his men from behind, but could not kill all of them sir. Lucaius and his men have escaped, the enemy as well my lord.”

“You let them escape?” Nero was angry, almost beginning to shake.

“No sir, Lucentius ordered them to retreat as my men engaged them. We managed to kill about 2000.” Replied Galba, even more afraid and almost trembling at Nero’s feet.

Nero paused for a moment while still sitting on one of the marble benches in the room. Quietly, he was considering Galba’s death, thinking how he would love to slowly slide his blade across his throat that very second. Gazing down at him, he was picturing his lifeless body lying in it’s own puddle of blood, twitching as he stood above and watched. Nero grinned, and quickly decided that Galba was still useful.

“General Galba my trusted friend, arise, don’t let yourself be troubled by this. They pose no threat to me at this point. Come, sit, you must be hungry. We can discus this soon enough.” Nero edged Galba toward the table of food and wine that had been laid out for the meeting.

“My lord, if I may, I will prepare my army at once, and hunt down Lucaius.” Galba was still persistent on Lucaius’s betrayal. He then bowed a second time, only with his head.

Nero sighed, concealing his frustration. “Ah, General Galba, always so serious and persuasive. You are a talented general my friend, and you hold your duties as the highest regards. I thank you for that.” Nero was sarcastic under his voice and manipulative in his words. “Although, I have other plans with how to deal with this pathetic rebellion. Soon you will have your chance my friend, fret not, but first, you must carry out this order.” Nero looked at Galba straight in his eyes. Evil his look was, but not directed at Galba.

“What would you have me do Caesar?”

Nero then gazed around, looking over his shoulders out of habit as though he wanted no one to hear the following request.

“What do you know of Lucaius’s family?” Cautiously asked Nero, deviant and immoral his words were.

“My lord, I know everything of Lucaius.” Replied Galba. “I’ve been there myself Caesar.”

“Good, then I have a mission for you.” Galba already knew what was about to be said. Though it didn’t bother him, for he and Nero were alike in their wickedness.

“Anything for you Caesar.” Replied Galba.

“Here is your order than. Summon your best assassins, and send them to Lucaius’s home.” Nero then slowly unsheathed his sword and began testing its sharpness with his thumb as though he was threatening Galba’s life, should he not carry out this order. “I want his entire family dead.” Galba quickly nodded, yet Nero wasn’t finished. “I want his wife to plea for her children’s lives as your men penetrate her. I want your men to sever every single limb on her body, and display them on pikes. Then, I want his little ones at the end of a rope, and instruct your men to use thorn vines around their throats.” Nero’s eyes lit up as he smiled and awaited a response from Galba.

But Galba was frozen. Even for his demonic mind, this order was outrageous. He than swallowed slowly and quickly realized it was either him, or someone else who would carry out this order. If he refused, he would most likely be killed.

“I will see it done my lord.”

“Good, I never doubt your devotion to my empire General. You’re a trustworthy man. Now, let us dine as you must be hungry, come come, eat.”

July 25th, Same Day, 12:48 AM, Half a Days March North of Rome

Escaping through the midst of the forests cover, and hidden among the shadows, Lucaius quickly raised his arm signalling his tired and confused men to halt. Following closely behind, his captain’s repeated the order. All at once 2500 infantry and 1500 cavalry fell to their knees gasping for air and some, crying out in pain. A few hundred men had been sliced across the back, extruding blood as the fled, and some had been stabbed, all slowly bleeding to death. Lucaius knew their time was limited, as they had left a trail of blood easy enough for an infant to track. Whether or not the Roman’s were following, he could not take that chance.

They’re retreat had lead them into a forest about 50 miles north of Rome. A perfect spot to rest thought Lucaius, as the trees were as wide as a man, and some twice that size. The sky was now completely black, and few stars were visible, allowing for maximum cover. Following Nereus’s captain Alphios, they had been marching into the wilderness for hours upon hours, trying to gain a safe distance from their new enemy.

“Alphios, we rest here.” Lucaius quietly spoke. Alphios nodded and dismounted his horse.

“General, I have knowledge in medicine, I can help.” Alphios was more then concerned with Lucaius’s dying troops. He was a decent, considerate, and very helpful man always trying to be of use.

Lucaius looked at him and was greatly impressed with his eagerness to help. He was beginning to like this Spartan.

“Alphios, attend to the men, however you can.” Ordered Lucaius, as he was also dismounting his steed.

Lucaius then glanced over at Marcus, who was on the lookout for any movement. His eyes could barely see through the blackness of the night, but was ready all the same.

“Marcus.” Whispered Lucaius. “Take five able men, watch the rear flank.”

“Yes general!” Replied Marcus.

“Maximus help Alphios with the men.” Maximus nodded and silently took off. Lucaius then turned to Lucentius to his side, who was sitting as though he had seen a ghost. “Lucentius, is everything ok, are you injured?” Lucaius had a puzzled yet concerned look on his face.

“General sir.” Lucaius then quickly interrupted Lucentius as he could tell he was in need of encouragement.

“Lucentius, you need but call me by my first name. All men under my command are considered equals, and are free men. I’m your friend Lucentius, please tell me what is troubling you.” Lucaius was aware of the lack of time, but his soldiers moral was very important to him, as men were useless in battle if they were disheartened.

“Lucaius, I am worried about my family. Galba threatened to kill them if I disobeyed his orders.” Lucentius was almost in tears as his love for his family was unwavering. Lucaius noticed he was gripping his reins with the outmost anger and fear, as his knuckles were white with rage. Lucaius sighed and lowered his head knowing now what evil Rome was capable of. He then put one hand on Lucentius’s shoulder.

“Lucentius, you must go to your family my friend. They need you.” Lucaius smiled and squeezed Lucentius’s shoulder understanding his fear. Lucentius turned his head at Lucaius, eyes wide open, and surprised.

“Sir?”

“Go Lucentius, you are relieved of your duty. I haven’t had a moment to say it yet, but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving my men. You risked your family, and for that, I am indebted to you forever, you are a brother to me.” Lucaius was looking Lucentius straight in his eyes. His glare was serious and emotional.

“Thank you sir, you are truly an honourable man. But I cannot forget my comrades and I will be back sir, I promise.” Lucentius continued to look at Lucaius in a thankful manner, and than in a blink of an eye, he was on his horse, and engulfed by the darkness.

As Lucaius arose back to his feet, thoughts of his own family filled his head. He realized that they were also in great danger for Galba and Nero would surely try something. But his men were still injured, and unable to continue further. It was impossible to move the men now, and he could not abandon them. Suddenly it came to him that they would have to camp the night, regardless of the dangers.

5 hours later

Throughout the hours of darkness, Alphios struggled to heal the men of their wounds. His lack of medical supplies resulted in painful procedures, and the wound dressings had to be made from torn shirts and pants. Many though had already slipped into the afterlife, and some would join them soon enough. With the lack of light, and unable to light a fire due to the risk of attack, Alphios and Maximus were slow in their efforts, but were persistent.

Lucaius would walk among the men all night, trying to ease their suffering and talk with them as much as possible, but his efforts could only reach so many. The pale look on their faces drew out sadness in Lucaius for his men were loosing their hearts. If an attack were to take place, a slaughter it would be.

Marcus was still at the rear flank with five soldiers; 3 would sleep for 2 hours, and 3 would stand watch. But there was nothing to be heard or seen, except blankness, and silence. Soon the morning sun would come, and relieve them of their position as the hours were drawing nearer to sunrise. But a strong wind had begun, and Lucaius believed an attack was immanent. Not from the Roman’s or Barbarians however, but from the predators that lurked in the woods, seeking out helpless prey. Too many men were loosing their blood, and the wind would surely carry the sent. True Lucaius still had nearly 3800 men, but the fierce and wild wolves in these parts were fearless in their search for a meal. And Lucaius already knew too much of what happens to injured soldiers who are helpless, and at the mercy of wolves. Suddenly, his fear came true, as a single howl was heard no more than 100 feet away. Then another, and another, all around the army. The men were beginning to panic as this had happened once before after defeating the Barbarian’s 10000-man horde.

“Maximus! We must pick up camp and march out of here right now. I cannot leave these men to suffer their fates with these wolves.” Lucaius wasn’t worried about making too much noise at this point, as he would rather face a man, then these stealthy and cooperative predators.

“Sir, nearly 70 men are still unmoveable, I fear for their lives if we attempt to move them now.” Replied Maximus, worried about his fellow comrades.

“I know Maximus, but these wolves will bring a much more vicious death should they get a hold of anyone.” Lucaius then turned his head toward the sky as if looking for an answer from the Gods, but there was none. No one was able to do anything; they were completely helpless and vulnerable. As Maximus was turning away to prepare the men, Lucaius quickly stopped him.

“Maxiumus, I have and idea, quickly cut down as many trees as you can near the size of a spear, but a little larger. We need to fasten some sort of planks for these men who can’t walk. Use haste my friend, we have no time.” Lucaius then glanced over at about 50 men who were within ears distance, and able bodied. “You men, quickly, help Maximus.”

All at once nearly all the men replied. “Yes sir!”

Alphios was finished attending to the men, for his supplies had run out. He quickly rushed over to Lucaius leaping over and under logs lying about like an obstacle course.

“General, I request permission to gather a few men and defend the wounded as best we can.” Requested Alphios. He was fearless in battles and always trying to save lives. He was surely a true Spartan.

“Ha! Alphios, you continue to impress me. Go, get some men, and do what you can. Be careful, these wolves will be fearless unlike men you have fought.” Lucaius stated.

“We will do our best general.” Alphios then rushed off.
As the howls were becoming more consistent, the men were beginning to lose control. As they frantically looked around, some would jump up to their feet and take off into the woods running like they were being chased, but it was only pure fright of being eaten that drove them. Mentally unaware of their actions, they seemingly ran straight into the wolves that were hunting them, just to be eaten alive.

“Maximus! Please hurry my friend, were losing the men!” Lucaius yelled over the commotion so he could be heard. Just then, an injured soldier within eyesight of Lucaius took off running. He was confused and mentally unstable, as he looked around unaware of the situation, blinded by fear.

“SOLDIER! STOP, YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO!” Lucaius took off after the man, but was unable to keep him in sight. “Damn it! How can we fight something we can’t see? Uraaahahhhhh.” Lucaius was clenching his fists as he yelled in anger and frustration.

The soldier was only 30 feet from the army when he realized he was temporarily mad. Quickly he stopped and crouched down, holding his side as it bled and pulsed. He could feel the breeze on his back as his hair flew about, and branches smashed together. He then drew his gladius frantically turning in every which direction trying to catch a glimpse of his predator, for he knew it was there, and it was already too late to run back. But he could see nothing except the blackness of the night. He then put his back to the tree directly behind him, hoping it might help his chances. His breathing was heavy and fearful, and he could smell the animal that was sneaking up to him. It was a wretched stink of soaked fur, and death. Maybe there were two or more he thought as he continued to wave his sword in terror. Suddenly a sturdy and threatening growl sounded right in front of him. It was long and deep, and he could smell its breath, as it must have been no more than 3 feet away. Again, another to his left, and right; he was surrounded. As the moonlight shun through the leaves and branches up above, as they were constantly moving, the terrorized soldier caught a glimpse of his foe. Its yellow eyes were directly fixed on his, and its immense fangs were clenched together ready to strike. The soldier couldn’t believe what he saw, for this animal was enormous. From head to toe, it must have been nearly 5 feet long, and stood about 3 – 4 feet high. Its fur was a strong black colour, and its head was larger than the soldiers; this was the leader of the pact. Then suddenly the branches above moved again, and the blackness crept back up, blinding the soldier once more, and camouflaging the black wolf. His time was almost at hand as he chanted his last prayer to the gods to spare his life. Then it happened. Before he could finish, the wolf to his left lunged at him and bit down oh his shoulder. The wolf quickly and recklessly tossed his head from right to left trying to rip the flesh clean off. With a fine shredding sound, most of the mans skin and muscle tore off. The soldier screamed at the top of his lungs, and his cry was heard from one end of the woods to the other. Right away the soldier swung his gladius at the attacking wolf slicing it on its back. It was a minor cut as the wolf’s main was thick, but it quickly released him. He then fell to his stomach in a last attempt to escape and began pulling himself away with his right arm and legs, forcing him to drop his sword. Then swiftly and faster then a Roman arrow, the wolf to his right jumped on his back. The soldier again yelped as the large animal began munching away on the mans flesh. Seconds later, 3 more including the one in front joined in as they began to eat him alive. With his last breath of life the man cried again.

“Ahhhh, h,, h h h, a , a,, h, ,h, . . . . . . . . . .h . .” Slowly it dissipated away, and for a moment, there was silence.

But as more and more men tried to escape, those sickening sounds continued. Lucaius then shouted to every man.

“Men of the II Augustus Legion do not try to run. Prepare to evacuate, and hold your positions. We leave camp at once, that’s an order!”

Alphios heard the order right away and instructed the men who were helping him defend the troops to prepare to evacuate. They hadn’t even killed one wolf, as their keen senses and firm strength were unmatchable by any man. They were extremely silent as they were familiar and residents to these woods. Alphios then ran back over to Lucaius’s position.

“Sir, what are my orders?” Asked Alphios as he reached Lucaius.

“Get ready to leave Alphios, you will again lead the way to Nereus’s hideout.” Replied Lucaius.

“Yes sir!” Alphios then mounted his horse, re-sheathing his sword.

Maximus was now almost finished arranging the transports. Their construction consisted of 4 poles of about 5 – 6 feet in length that were tied together at both ends using veins. They were able to carry one man on each, and they had constructed over 50. The exact number of men who were unable to walk was unclear though as of yet, as Lucaius had no chance to perform a head count since Galba’s attack. Although roughly they had estimated nearly 60 were left after the wolves had just attacked.

“Lucaius! Were ready to get the wounded on the planks and get them out of here.” Shouted Maximus glancing around as sunrise was upon them.

“Good, well done Maximus.” Lucaius then addressed a soldier close by. “Soldier, quickly retrieve Marcus and tell him I need his assistance.”

“Yes General!”

“Maximus, I’m assigning you to the troops. Instruct them to carry one man on each, and tell the able to men to take shifts with carrying them. I will take Marcus and some men and ride ahead to assure we aren’t ambushed.” Lucaius then mounted his horse, and ripped his sword from its sheath.

Marcus soon showed up.
“Sir, what are thy orders?” Asked Marcus.

“Marcus my friend, we ride ahead, summon your cavalry. We must make sure that the way is clear.” Replied Lucaius.

“Yes sir. MEN!” Marcus addressed his men, nearly 800 heavy cavalry. “Lets ride, prepare your weapons!”

All at once, 800 swords were drawn from their scabbards, and the sound was beautiful. Lucaius then gave the order to move out, as Maximus was ready to begin the march. Lucaius and the 800 cavalry galloped ahead about 100 feet, studying the area, and watching for scouts, or movement. But none was visible, either the enemy was very talented, or there were none at all.

Maximus found himself surprised that the planks worked so well. True it was a painful way to be transported; men marching as the planks bumped up and down, hurting the injured soldiers. But it was far more superior than making them try to walk.

As Lucaius and the cavalry exited the forest, the sun had just begun gleaming over the horizon. It was a reassuring sight, and lifted the spirits of the men as the heat from the sun warmed their faces. The orange and yellows mixed with a light purple and illuminated the sky. The sight was peaceful, and for a moment, Lucaius and his men forgot their worries. As they studied the area, it too was serene. They had marched into a vast field flowing with tall green grass that extended toward another forest, miles away. In the middle of the field ran a small brook. Lucaius turned and glanced over his shoulder as Maximus and the rest of the men were exiting the woods. The peacefulness suddenly vanished as the injured came into sight. But the brook brought some hope as they were in much need of water.

“Alphios, how far is it from here?” Asked Lucaius as they trotted toward the creek.

“It’s just past the next forest sir. Not far now.”

“Good, we’ll fill up on water, and resume.” Replied Lucaius.

Thankfully, their luck had finally caught up with them as they crossed the vast field and entered the woods. Lucaius believed the night before had been a test set out by the Gods. He believed his men’s hard work, and valiant efforts were being rewarded by the beautiful day laid in front of them. With no enemy in sight, they continued their journey toward Nereus’s stronghold.

TO BE CONTINUED. . .

Replies:
posted 02 December 2005 17:27 EDT (US)     1 / 24  
This story is truly awesome! Keep on the good work!

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
posted 03 December 2005 09:14 EDT (US)     2 / 24  
steace43 :: Thanx man, you've been a lot of help, and are very kind. Thanx. And where is a story of yours?
posted 03 December 2005 10:37 EDT (US)     3 / 24  
I doesn't have any, I hate writing, even tought I love reading.

posted 05 December 2005 12:33 EDT (US)     4 / 24  
posted 05 December 2005 13:35 EDT (US)     5 / 24  
Your welcome. I think you have put ATLEAST as much time writing this story to amuse all of us, as I have put on putting togheter the map.

posted 05 December 2005 18:19 EDT (US)     6 / 24  
hey, don't worry about the unethical part. it WAS annoying, granted... but it WAS. key word. as for me, i STILL do that sometimes when no one seems to notice that i've updated. or more likely, think i'm just putting another promise to update soon
yep. keep writing!

我送你離開 千里之外 你無聲黑白
沈默年代 或許不該 太遙遠的相愛
我送你離開 天涯之外 你是否還在
琴聲何來 生死難猜 用一生 去等待

As Water on Rock
posted 06 December 2005 18:37 EDT (US)     7 / 24  
aznninjahitman :: Thanx for the comment. And by the way, feel free to let me know when you have updates on your work, its really good.
posted 06 December 2005 21:01 EDT (US)     8 / 24  
thanks. will do. i'm glad some people enjoy it. it IS a really crazy idea, after all...

我送你離開 千里之外 你無聲黑白
沈默年代 或許不該 太遙遠的相愛
我送你離開 天涯之外 你是否還在
琴聲何來 生死難猜 用一生 去等待

As Water on Rock
posted 09 December 2005 08:43 EDT (US)     9 / 24  
posted 09 December 2005 09:40 EDT (US)     10 / 24  
Yes. Everything is perfect. Exept for that I would want updates in the same pace that I read them

posted 09 December 2005 15:52 EDT (US)     11 / 24  
You mean new chapters steace43? And again, thanks for the nice comments. Its a shame no one else is commenting though, but what can you do.
posted 09 December 2005 16:15 EDT (US)     12 / 24  
Nice work!

'I think knives are a good idea, big f**k off shiny ones that look like they could skin a crocodile'- Lock Stock and Two Smoking barrels
posted 09 December 2005 18:06 EDT (US)     13 / 24  

Quote:

You mean new chapters steace43?

Yep. I'm realy lookin forward to it. I will read it as soon as it's released.

posted 09 December 2005 22:05 EDT (US)     14 / 24  
i actually updated

我送你離開 千里之外 你無聲黑白
沈默年代 或許不該 太遙遠的相愛
我送你離開 天涯之外 你是否還在
琴聲何來 生死難猜 用一生 去等待

As Water on Rock
posted 11 December 2005 02:24 EDT (US)     15 / 24  
Can you give us any estimates on when the next chapter will be out?
*refreshes page*
*refreshes page*
*refreshes page*
*refreshes page*
*refreshes page*
*refreshes page*
*refreshes page*
*refreshes page*
*refreshes page*
*refreshes page*
*refreshes page*

posted 11 December 2005 14:44 EDT (US)     16 / 24  
VII Legion:: Thanx for the feedback.

Chapter 5 will be up this week. Its coming Steace43.

posted 11 December 2005 16:13 EDT (US)     17 / 24  
another update's been up for a bit
i'm on a roll, i guess.

我送你離開 千里之外 你無聲黑白
沈默年代 或許不該 太遙遠的相愛
我送你離開 天涯之外 你是否還在
琴聲何來 生死難猜 用一生 去等待

As Water on Rock
posted 11 December 2005 16:15 EDT (US)     18 / 24  

Quote:

Chapter 5 will be up this week. Its coming Steace43.

Then you have 1h and 45 minutes to go, atleast according to my watch. But I guess that wasn't what you meant.

[This message has been edited by steace43 (edited 12-12-2005 @ 06:29 AM).]

posted 12 December 2005 16:09 EDT (US)     19 / 24  
Lol, I know I Know, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Man, for some reason my mind is running on slow. Having a little bit of trouble with Chapter 5, pretty much with the starting, BUT it is coming! I just have so many ideas for this story, (soon to be a novel, lol,) that I cant get them on paper the way I want. Please be patient for a couple of days while I get this writers block out of my head.
posted 14 December 2005 16:36 EDT (US)     20 / 24  
Just a question. Chapter five is nearly halfway done, should I post what I have done for now, or would you rather wait until im completely dont? It might take 4 to 5 more days to finish this chapter.
posted 15 December 2005 00:48 EDT (US)     21 / 24  
Well...thats hard to say. I realy want to read more, but if it isn't finished, it might not be as good, it's not that fun if it f.e. breaks off in the middle of a great battle. You have to decide that yourself based on what happends in the chapter.

posted 15 December 2005 16:38 EDT (US)     22 / 24  
ah... i know that feeling. it can be hard to figure out what to write, or how to express what you want to write.

我送你離開 千里之外 你無聲黑白
沈默年代 或許不該 太遙遠的相愛
我送你離開 天涯之外 你是否還在
琴聲何來 生死難猜 用一生 去等待

As Water on Rock
posted 15 December 2005 17:00 EDT (US)     23 / 24  
Truly! But, today was a super efficient day and I completed lots of chapter five. Writers block is GONE, yah. Im almost done and I must say that it is pretty brutal, and bloody!

"Parental Discression is Advised!" lol

Stay tuned, Itttttttttttttts coming.

I think you'll love this addition. I hope anyway!

Thanx to all for reading!

posted 16 December 2005 03:27 EDT (US)     24 / 24  

Quote:

I think you'll love this addition. I hope anyway!

I'm sure!

Total War Heaven » Forums » Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum » The Battles For Freedom: Chapter 4: Lucaius's Retreat
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames