Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: TWH Risk and Mafia Calendar
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 21 22  Next Page »
posted 21 February 2006 21:39 EDT (US)   

TWH Risk and Mafia Calendar

Mods, feel free to add information at anytime.

Note to everyone looking to host a game: If everyone who has already expressed interest will provide a link or a short description for their game, as well as the catagory and name of the game, it would be appreciated.

General Information

This is a thread to ensure that all requests for Mafia, Sea Battles, and Risk moderatorships are filled. While HG has a history of only running one Mafia game at a time, this is by no means a law, so you can certainly run another game at the same time as someone else. We're just trying to keep things organized. Normal HGers can for the most part ignore this post.

Use this thread to book your Mafia, Risk, Sea battle and other large-scale forum games into the que for the relevant game, so we can conduct such games in an organised fashion. And have fun while not arguing about who goes next.

Because this is a very "long term" thread, it may expire. You should look for a moderator to top the thread if that happens - email them about it.

How it works
There should be a max of one Risk, one Sea Battle, and one Mafia game running at a time. Although, after more than 1/2 of the players from the current game are eliminated, another game, or a mini game (depending on demand), may start signups

Booking multiple games
You may only book one place in the que per game type. You must wait until your game has finished before reapplying for a place at the bottom of the que. You may, however, apply for a que place in several game types at once.

Delaying
A moderator can, at any time, choose to move back an indefinite number of spaces in the queue if they don't want to run their game yet.

Lateness
If a moderator is at the top of his or her queue, and he does not show any signs of starting his game, a period of one to two weeks will be allowed to elapse, then they will be moved down one place, and the next person will have an opportunity to go.

A note on running games smoothly
The moderator of the next game may start signups halfway through the game, as indicated by the moderator of the present game. This is to ensure a smooth transaction between games, and not a long wait.

Mafia

NEVER HEARD OF MAFIA? CLICK HERE!
Note: During a mafia game, FOS means "finger of suspicion", or that you are suspicious of a player, and think that they need to be looked into more, but you are not voting to lynch them.
Note 2: Dead players can still win a mafia game! If your side wins, then you have also won the game. It's just quite difficult to get a full list of all the winners for each game, so we've usually just listed the living ones.

Complete Mafia games
Game name - Moderator - Winner
Roman Mafia - Adder - Shrink (SK)
Hellenic Mafia - Ace Cataphract - KaiserWinterfeldt, MaximusDecimus, Celer, Centurion_13 and steace43/yakcamkir (Town)
RTWH Mafia III - The Curse of Irakleion - yak - Shrink, Dio, Emperor Augustus, Crazed Ewok/Friesian, Dricus Frisii and GoForGoldenJarls/Johndisp (Town)
Jax's Mini Mafia - Jax - EnemyofJupitor , Tarquinius, Yak, FD2 and Ferret (Town)
French Revolution Mafia - FlyingMonkey -Marcus Orentius, yak, Twito, Dricus, Dio, Aeneas2, Admiral_Nelson, EoJ, Wise (Town)
Star Wars Mafia Johndisp - Max (SK)
Jax's Mini Mafia II - Jax - Incomplete.
HG Mafia - Ferret - Johndisp, Dio, shadowarmy75, aznninjahitman, Steace43 (Town)
Transylvanian Mafia - Dio - Incomplete.
Ravenna Mafia - EoJ - EA, steace, Ferret, Aeneas, Reaper, leonadasIV (Town)
Warhammer 40K Mafia - EA - Shadowarmy, Wise and Ace (Cult)
Medieval Mafia - SuicidalScotsman - dsmi1 (mafia)
Mini Mafia - Jax - Incomplete
Bastard mod/ Post Restriction mafia - Ancalagon_4554 - Incomplete
Witch Hunt Mafia - Andrew Dunn - CaesarVincens, Count Mummolus, dsmi, EoJ, Leo IV, TinyPiesRUs (Survived)
Wheel of Time mafia - EA - Azn, Augustus, TinyPies, Ischenous, Wulf, Foamy
New World Mafia- Santos I - Danilh, NA Lord Blaine, MagmaLord, Steace43, EoJ, Friesian, Sir Wulf, Ischenous; Special mention: Count Mummolus

Current Mafia Games
Game name - Moderator - Status
Future Mafia Games
Game name - Moderator - about game
Oldschool mafia - Primo - Vanilla (normal) mafia
Protestant Reformation Mafia - Santos I - Themed Game (may be delayed)
Iraqi mafia – Sir Wulf - Themed Game set in modern Iraq
My Game - Dio - Dio's Game
Godfather Mafia - Vault Dweller - Vanilla (normal) Mafia

List of games won/survived at TWH
4 Games: EoJ
3 Games: Dio, Dsmi, yak, Steace43
2 Games: Aeneas, Azn, Dricus, EA, Ferret, Johndisp, Maximus, TinyPies, Shrink/MudokonGod, Friesian, Sir Wulf, Ischenous
1 Game: Augustus, Nelson, Caeser, Celer, Count, FD2, Foamy/SuicidalScotsman, Kaiser, Leo, leonadas, Marcus/Primo, Reaper, shadowarmy, Shan/Centurion_13, Tarq, Twito, Wise, Danilh, NA Lord Blaine, MagmaLord, Count Mummolus

Risk

NEVER HEARD OF RISK? CLICK HERE!

Complete Risk games
Roman Risk - Nelson - Canceled

Digothi Dür Risk - Blaine - Not Specified, Steace43, Tarquinius
The Great War Risk - Nelson - Postponed

Current Risk Games

Future Risk Games
Game name - Moderator - About game

Sea Battles

NEVER HEARD OF SEA BATTLES? CLICK HERE!
Note: Dead players can still win a sea battle game! If your side wins, then you have also won the game. It's just quite difficult to get a full list of all the winners for each game, so we've usually just listed the living ones.

Complete Sea Battle games
Sea batte 1 - yakcamkir - Doitzel
Sea battle 2 - yakcamkir - Centurion Triarii, Johndisp, RomanKnight (see post 538 in the link for other awards)
Sea battle 3 - yakcamkir - Maximus, KaiserWinterfeld, JohnDisp.

Sea battle 4 - JohnDisp - Incomplete

Current Sea Battle Games

Future Sea Battle Games
Game name - Moderator - About game

Last updated March 24, 2008 - NA Lord Blaine

[This message has been edited by NA Lord Blaine (edited 03-24-2008 @ 10:05 AM).]

Replies:
posted 18 October 2009 01:01 EDT (US)     526 / 537  
vc's mafia shall ownage! In the absence of a queue, I shall start signups immediately.

you like something both hardcore and whack
2009 RLT & ETWH Craziest Forummer Award!
I had to remove the excessive numbers of smilies I used á la VampiricCannibal so as not to inconvenience low bandwidth users too much... - Edorix
posted 04 November 2009 15:44 EDT (US)     527 / 537  
Um, how is it going? Abandoned, or does VC need to give a fair few pokes?

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 06 November 2009 13:23 EDT (US)     528 / 537  
Abandoned, I think. When there are less than 10 game posts, and no posts for a week of any kind, and day 1 has barely started and everyone has forgotten about it, then it is already screwed, and I don't have time enough to be bothered prodding daily

you like something both hardcore and whack
2009 RLT & ETWH Craziest Forummer Award!
I had to remove the excessive numbers of smilies I used á la VampiricCannibal so as not to inconvenience low bandwidth users too much... - Edorix
posted 26 November 2009 14:47 EDT (US)     529 / 537  
So I heard many mafia players here are hurting for a game.

If you don't mind an irregular forummer put me up for a full themed game: Heavengames Mafia, hosted a small version of one on MSN on Tuesday. Had a good response considering it was a mini msn game.

If there's a requirement: I've completed 7 games, hosted one, hosting two more, and I'm currently in 14 (give or take one) games.

Don't know how active those in the queue are.. Just give me the green light whenever. I usually lurk here every other day.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil

[This message has been edited by Xzyiothe (edited 11-26-2009 @ 02:49 PM).]

posted 26 November 2009 16:58 EDT (US)     530 / 537  
Just do it.
posted 26 November 2009 23:34 EDT (US)     531 / 537  
I'd be up for hosting a mini/full after Xzyiothe's done.
posted 12 February 2010 13:46 EDT (US)     532 / 537  
This mafia needs 5 more people.

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
posted 04 March 2011 20:59 EDT (US)     533 / 537  
Strange, there hasn't been a mafia since Star Trek? If the Mafia community is still around I don't mind hosting one I've been toying with for awhile.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
posted 07 March 2011 09:38 EDT (US)     534 / 537  
I'd love to see another mafia here. It would have to be a small one, though. We may be able to draw in some new players. The only regular players I see, here, though are myself, EoJ, say, and occasionally dsmi.

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
posted 06 November 2011 23:10 EDT (US)     535 / 537  
I miss these mafia games... We should get another one fired up at some point

POSTER NUMBER ONE IN HOLY ROMAN PARTY XV
"Live forever, or die trying!"
TWH Baths Forumer of the Month - November 06
posted 14 November 2011 10:22 EDT (US)     536 / 537  
The number of active communists here in TWH has decreased, it would be hard hosting a game here although I would be glad to host a game if there is enough interest.

I feel the same way I did after playing Stronghold 2 for about 15 minutes, like it was my birthday and all my friends had wheeled a giant birthday cake into the room, and I was filled with hopes dreams and desires when suddenly out of the cake pops out not a beautiful buxom maid, but a cranky old hobo that just shanks me then takes $60 dollars out of my pocket and walks away saying "deal, with it".
posted 30 December 2011 18:37 EDT (US)     537 / 537  
I wouldn't mind hosting a game based on Killing Floor. I reckon they've released enough characters now to build up a fully fleshed themed mafia game.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 21 22  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » TWH Risk and Mafia Calendar
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames