Future Robot, Bonfire, Windstorm, and NewToy Games Forum

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: [Group Project] "Age of Antiquity"
« Previous Page  1 ··· 6 7 8 9 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 38  Next Page »
posted 07-09-06 05:44 PM EDT (US)   

Inspired by these two threads:

What do you think about a Re-make of Age of Empires 2?

AOE4: AOE1 Remake Ideas

What I'd like to do is launch a GROUP PROJECT for anyone on the forums to join. This will be a complete overhaul and remake of the first Age of Empires. Not only a remake, but an overhaul. What does that mean? Well that means we will go deeper into historical gaming than any game Ensemble has yet produced. We will update AOE1 to modern standards of gameplay as well. Each civ will be unique and fresh and most of all historically accurate.

[JPEG, (162.69 KB)]
[JPEG, (334.64 KB)]

What each project member will do is choose 3 civs from the list below to design as he or she sees fit, within the guidelines of the game as I will set up. What you will do then is research each civ to the best of your abilities, fill out the form I provide here and post it in this thread. Be careful not to be too verbose in your design because the forum seems to not like large posts. When everything is done and all civs have been profiled, I will gather everything together and make a giant new thread releasing the game design to the world.

This thread will be for strictly signing up for civilizations to profile (and then posting your results) and for discussing gameplay mechanics of the game and civs. What we want to do is stick to history and stay away from mythology and religion, except when dealing with Temples and Healers/Priests.

I fully expect this to last months, but that's not important. What's important is we all have fun making this and learn more about game design, history, and how they both fit together!

-------------------------
Okay, first, the uber LIST OF CIVILIZATIONS! Choose three from below you'd like to profile (first come first serve). *Note, please choose Vanilla civs first, then move on to the expacks (don't everyone try to gang up on the Greeks and Romans):

Vanilla: "Age of Antiquity: Dawn of Civilization"
- Assyrians :: Mythos_Ruler
- Babylonians :: Empror
- Egyptians :: Cassador_Chris
- Etruscans :: Brocktree101
- Hebrews :: Yamato Take
- Hittites :: Empror
- Kushites (Nubians) :: Empror
- Minoans :: Mythos_Ruler
- Mycenaeans :: egel
- Phoenicians :: GatoFedorento
- Scythians :: Dieneces
- Sumerians :: GatoFedorento

Chocolate: Expack1 "Empires Ascendant"
- Carthaginians :: Yamato Take
- Gauls :: egel + Brocktree
- Hellenes (Greeks) :: Dieneces
- Iberians :: GatoFedorento
- Macedonians :: Mythos_Ruler
- Numidians :: Yamato Take
- Persians :: Mythos_Ruler
- Romans:: egel
- Samnites :: Mythos_Ruler
- Seleucids :: Hosko
- Syracusans :: Empror
- Thracians :: Dieneces

Rocky Road or Strawberry: Expack2 "Empires Besieged"
- Axumites (Ethiopians) :: skystrider
- Britons :: Egel and Brocktree101
- Byzantines (Eastern Romans) :: Empror
- Dacians :: Mythos_Ruler
- Germanians :: Brocktree101
- Han (Chinese) :: MudokonGod
- Huns :: GatoFedorento
- Indians :: Lord Iarune
- Palmyrans :: GatoFedorento
- Parthians :: Empror
- Sarmatians :: egel
- Yamato (Japanese) :: Yamato Take

-------------------------
Next, choose your Civ Bonuses. Bonuses are things like, "Archers +25% HPs" or "Farming 33% more profitable." Please, stick to realistic bonuses for your civs. Make them historically accurate, and again, bonus points to those who come up with original ethnic names for your bonuses.

Bonus 1 - Economic/Civic
Bonus 2 - Military
Bonus 3 - Any

--------------------------
After that, choose the units your civ will field in battle. The research part will be this: Choose units that your civ used in REAL HISTORY. For instance, the Babylonians did *not* use a Quinquireme. However, you can give them a "bireme" class ship for gameplay purposes. The fun part will be finding the NAMES OF EACH UNIT according to the civ you are profiling. For instance, a Greek Infantry Spearman is a Hoplite (hop*lee*tay). Bonus points to those profilers who can give each unit a unique ethnic (non-anglosized) name.

Out of the 33 unit types listed here, I'd recommend your civs have no more than 30 and no less than 20:

Villager Citizen/Peasant (jack of all trades, builder and gatherer)
Villager Slave (a quick gatherer, does not build)
Villager Colonist (a quick builder, does not gather)
Villager Merchant (land trader)

Infantry Militia (every civ; very first military unit; starts as clubman in Stone Age)
Infantry Spearman
Infantry Swordsman
Ranged Slinger (very first ranged unit; starts in Tool Age)
Ranged Skirmisher
Ranged Bowman
Cavalry Scout (very first cavalry unit; can hunt; starts in Tool Age)
Cavalry Spearman
Cavalry Swordsman
Cavalry Skirmisher
Cavalry Archer

Healer Priest
Spy/Assassin/Diplomatic Unit

Siege Stone Thrower
Siege Bolt Thrower
Siege Tower
Siege Ram

Ship Fishing
Ship Trading
Ship Light -> Ship Medium
Ship Siege(rare "super" ship)

Unique Civilian Unit
Unique Military Unit 1
Unique Military Unit 2

Hero 1 (every civ has at least one hero)
Hero 2
Hero 3
Hero 4 (few civs have 4th hero)

*Note: Chariots and Elephants are usually reserved as Unique Units.
*Note: Make Unique Units truly UNIQUE, SPECIAL, and ELITE. For instance, a Hoplite isn't unique (he's just a spearman), but a SPARTIATE is an ELITE form of hoplite that would work well as a UU.

--------------------------
Next, profile the buildings for your civ. The fun part will be, again, to find out ethnic-specific names for each one. Also fun will be to come up with truly special Unique Buildings (listed at the end):

Town Center (upgradeable with different features, like in Battle for Middle Earth II)
Government Building (researches unique techs and "uber" post-Imperial techs, plus trains Unique civilian unit)
Market
House
Temple
Storehouse (gather wood, stone, and gold)
Mining Camp (generates gold like AOE3's Plantation)
Granary (gather food)
Farmland
Livestock Pen (like AOE3)
Outpost Tower
Palisade Wall
Palisade Gate
Stone Wall
Stone Wall Tower
Stone Wall Gate
Emissary (build at Mercenary camps to train mercenaries)
Smith (armory technologies)
Barracks (infantry)
Archery Range (ranged)
Stable (cavalry)
Siege Workshop (siege)
Naval Yard (ships)
Citadel (fort - build limit: 1)
Academy (trains Unique military units)

Wonder (give it a name and a unique bonus)

Unique Building Economic/Civic
Unique Building Military
Unique Building 3 (only a few civs have 3rd Unique Building)

------------------------
Lastly, choose the Unique Techs for your civ. You get one Unique Tech for each Unique Unit or Unique Building in your civ's profile. For instance, if you have 2 Unique Units and 1 Unique Building, then you get 3 Unique Techs.

Unique Tech 1
Unique Tech 2
Unique Tech 6 (Max number, based on max number of UUs and UBs)

-------------------

Don't worry about getting the "format" right. You don't have to do things IN THAT order. You can also easily copy/paste the lists provided above and work from there.

Alright, the floor is now open. Once someone completes his/her 3 civs, that person may then choose 3 more to complete! We have 30+ civs, so lets get going!

[This message has been edited by Mythos_Ruler (edited 08-02-2007 @ 06:37 PM).]

Replies:
posted 08-24-06 12:06 PM EDT (US)     176 / 929  
Sorry I haven't posted any of my civs yet. I have been very busy with other stuff the past months, such as Age of the Ancestors and American Anarchy: TAW. Currently I am making Age of War, and Age of War 2 already. So I'm going to be busy for a while.

I'd like to give up my Thracian and Egyptians. Someone else can do those. All I'll have time for is the Indians. Sorry.

׺°˜`°º×ALL HAIL THE UNCLELAND!׺°˜`°º×[/ind]\

[ind]Help to reveal the Dumbo Conspiracy to the World!

posted 08-24-06 05:10 PM EDT (US)     177 / 929  
About the Seleucids...

What about the Silver Shields and Katafraktoi?

posted 08-24-06 06:01 PM EDT (US)     178 / 929  
"What about the Silver Shields and Katafraktoi?"

Sorry?

Explain?

Ill ad them if I knew a little more, I did all the research I could find.

Came back to Empires last year and havn't left it since!
AOEH is an awsome website, im so glad I found it, thanks to all the hardworking veterains here for all their files and effort, I salute you!
posted 08-24-06 09:24 PM EDT (US)     179 / 929  
The Seleukids are cool, but they seem to share a lot of units with the Greeks and Macedonians, and their phalangite special unit is the same as the highest form of spearmen the Greeks have. Maybe that unit could be Silver Shield?

"You cannot discover an inhabited land. Otherwise I could cross the Atlantic and 'discover' England."
- Dekhatkadons, Onondaga Iroquois chief.

[This message has been edited by Dieneces (edited 08-24-2006 @ 09:25 PM).]

posted 08-24-06 10:28 PM EDT (US)     180 / 929  
Egyptians and Iberians, pretty please.

Got a nice selection of unique units to choose from.

Oh, should the Egyptians be Ptolemy-era? or New Kingdom-era? They had radically different militaries.

Another year!-another deadly blow!
Another mighty Empire overthrown!
And we are left, or shall be left, alone.
-William Wordsworth
posted 08-25-06 00:17 AM EDT (US)     181 / 929  
Our Egyptians are the Pharoah Ramses III-type Egyptians. Kopesh, chariots, all that.

[This message has been edited by Mythos_Ruler (edited 08-25-2006 @ 02:07 AM).]

posted 08-25-06 07:59 AM EDT (US)     182 / 929  
"Maybe that unit could be Silver Shield"

Silver shield as in he litterally carries a shield made out of silver or is it some form of technology?

Came back to Empires last year and havn't left it since!
AOEH is an awsome website, im so glad I found it, thanks to all the hardworking veterains here for all their files and effort, I salute you!
posted 08-25-06 10:07 AM EDT (US)     183 / 929  
Hey Mythos_Ruler. I'm new here but I'm also German and good at making civilizations. I'd really like to do Germans so would you please gimme a chance. I can make it in 5 days flat: no joke. So what do you say? I also like the Greeks alot so maybe I could do the Thracians or share Greeks or Macedonians with you. THey say you are the best around here.

[This message has been edited by Brocktree101 (edited 08-25-2006 @ 10:21 AM).]

posted 08-25-06 12:18 PM EDT (US)     184 / 929  
I'm glad the Egyptians are Rameses II era, personally... Ptolemaic Egyptians are so boring.

"You cannot discover an inhabited land. Otherwise I could cross the Atlantic and 'discover' England."
- Dekhatkadons, Onondaga Iroquois chief.
posted 08-25-06 12:32 PM EDT (US)     185 / 929  
That's it! I am getting down to work on the Indians, and I am going to finish them, and they are going to be awesome.

That is all.

׺°˜`°º×ALL HAIL THE UNCLELAND!׺°˜`°º×[/ind]\

[ind]Help to reveal the Dumbo Conspiracy to the World!

posted 08-25-06 12:38 PM EDT (US)     186 / 929  
Bonus 1: plus 20% production from farms
Bonus 2: Cavalry get a +30 armor bonus
Bonus 3: Headquarters can train Berserkers and Veterans twice as fast

Dudes is anyone answering me. I want to join, but I am only good at Germania (I'm german by the way!)and Greece, but not as good as Diences of couse (I saw your Aom site). I guess I could do Thracian. Can someone share with me. Or at least speak to me! If you don't believe me look at the this:

Germanians : The Germanians are in my opinion possibly the strongest infantry civilization. They have good warriors and mercenaries to fight enemies and have two types of villagers, but the only bad side is they don't have a strong economy or ranged units.

Villager Citizen: Peasant
Villager Slave: Thrall
Villager Merchant: Tradesman

Infantry Militia: Clubman (Age 1)-> Axeman (Age 2)-> Dual Axeman (Age 3)
Infantry Spearman: Kontos (Age 3)-> Cimbri Kontos (Age 4)
Infantry Swordsman: Seaxman (Age 2)-> Langseaxman (Age 3)-> Suebii Huskarl (Age 4)
Ranged Skirmisher: Velite (Age 2)-> Heavy Velite (Age 3)-> Chatti Velite (Age 4)
Ranged Bowman: Yoeman (Age 2)-> Marcomanni Warder (Age 4)

Cavalry Scout: Bructeri Scout (Age 2)
Cavalry Spearman: Night Raider (Age 2)-> Midnight Raider (Age 3)
Cavalry Swordsman: Proeliator (Age 3)-> Cheruscian Proeliator (Age 4)
Cavalry Skirmisher: Fremean (Age 3)-> Chauci Fremean (Age 3)

Healer Priest: Soothsayer

Spy/Assassin/Diplomatic Unit: Ostrogoth Agent

Siege Stone Thrower: Catapult (Age 3)-> Armored Catapult (Age 4)
Siege Tower: Battle Tower
Siege Ram: Hand Ram (Age 4)-> Capped Ram (Age 4)

Ship Fishing and Trading: Knorr
Ship Transport and Light: Skuder-> War Skuder
Ship Siege: Drekkar-> Dragon Ship

Unique Civilian Unit: Veteran (Age 3): Veterans can train units to be stronger. In Ancient Germania, they helped plan raids and battles.

Unique Military Unit 1: Berserker (Age 3): Berserkers were the strongest warriors in the army. They wield a Battleaxe and can 'charge enemies' just like Arminius and go beserk on enemies.

Unique Military Unit 2: Gothic Conscript (Age 4): Gothic Conscript Riders were mercenary raiders from Visigoth territories and were famous for ambushing Roman patrols for Germans or vise versa. They are very expensive
,but are very fast and can toggle between bow and spear.

Hero 1: Arminius : The young Germanic hero of the Cherusci Tribe that destroyed 3 Legions+ with only a group of German Berserkers, Yeoman, and Jarls. Can choose to mount or dismount, gives units a morale upgrade and can 'charge enemies' (such as the dwarves in Bfme2).

Hero 2: Vannius : The leader of the Marcomanni tribe that led a war against Marcus Aurelius and ley siege to the Danube outposts and northern Italy. I wields a spear.

Hero 3: Odovacer : The seasoned soldier who fought in the Byzantine and Roman army to learn how to beat it. Can train Gothic Hammers and gets four Huskarls per minute he lives.

Hero 4: Alaric the Goth : A Gothic General that supervised the first sacking of Rome and Ravenna. Gives units a morale upgrade and can summon a group of Gothic Conscripts for a limited time.

Buildings: The Germanian unique buildings are wicked cool! The Gothic Tavern is a major boom to the military by adding mercenary Gothic warriors (permenant by the way) to the battle. And speaking of battle, the Front provides defense to a land and can transport men from one front to the other, covering major ground. Also, the healing well can moderately heal units to save money making more.

Town Center: Tribal Center
Government Building: Elder's Counsil
Market: Bazaar
House
Temple
Storehouse
Mining Camp: Mine
Granary: Lodge
Farmland: Pasture
Livestock Pen: Pig Keeper's
Outpost Tower
Palisade Wall
Palisade Gate
Sandstone Wall
Sandstone Wall Tower
Sandstone Wall Gate
Smith: Armorey
Barracks: Hall of Warriors
Archery Range: Archer's Camp
Stable
Siege Workshop: Siege Works
Naval Yard: Shipwright
Citadel: Fortress
Academy: Headquarters

Unique Building Military: Gothic Tavern - The Gothic Tavern is used to train mercenary Gothic warriors.

Unique Building Military: Front - The Front is a defense building that can transport units from front to front (such as mine or tunnel in Bfme2).

Unique Economic building: Healing Well - The Healing Well heals military units.

Unique Techs

Economic/Civic: Stolen Treasure - Germans weren't fond of getting money the honest way, so
whenever they killed an enemy patrol, they stripped it of weapons and armor. For every
enemy military unit killed, 5 coins are added to your pile.

Military: Berzerkergang - To get that extra boost in battle, Berserkers or other soldiers
would drink a potion called Wolf Brew to get them 'beserk' in battle. All infantry get a
+20 attack bonus.

Military: Crackshot Quick Kill - Agents and Ranged warriors weren't always properly trained to kill en masse, so they trained them to kill with one strike for a small amount of time before returning to normal attacking. All ranged units and Ostrogoth Agents can kill with one strike for 5 seconds.

Any: Barbarian Structures - Germanians were sometimes nomads, so in order to build things quickly
enough, they trained Thralls to build fast and cruder buildings to save time. Thralls build 30%
faster.

Wonder: Tower of Wodin

Advantages

Strong Infantry, Fast builings, Good Heroes

Disadvantages

Bad Ranged, Weaker buildings, Weak Siege weapons

Go tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that loyal to them, here we lie

Heed to Sparta, that on this hill, we lie loyal to them still

Go tell to Sparta, what you have read, that loyal to them, we lie now dead...

[This message has been edited by Brocktree101 (edited 05-03-2007 @ 08:37 PM).]

posted 08-25-06 11:42 PM EDT (US)     187 / 929  
Egyptians

Bonus 1 - Ka: Don’t need resource depots. All resources are immediately added to your stockpile. Villagers are more expensive, weaker, and gather slower.
Bonus 2 - The Fourth Cataract: Two Nekhet (fortresses) can be built, instead of just one.
Bonus 3 - Pharaoh’s Retainers: Can call upon 7 Retainers from each TC once to defend. Retainers are just super strong versions of Khopeshman, with no counter, but they steadily loose HP.

~Villager Citizen/Peasant->Niewtey
~Villager Slave->Bak
~Villager Colonist->N/A (why in earth would anyone want to leave Egypt??)
~Villager Merchant->Shewtay
~Infantry Militia->Clubman->Maceman->Axeman
~Infantry Spearman->N/A
~Infantry Swordsman->Khopeshman->Veteran Khopeshman->Brave of the King
~Ranged Slinger->Throwstick Hunter->Sling Hunter
Ranged Skirmisher->N/A
~Ranged Bowman-> W’yt Archer->Veteran W’yt Archer->Guard W’yt Archer
~Cavalry Scout->N/A
Cavalry Spearman->N/A
Cavalry Swordsman->N/A
Cavalry Skirmisher->N/A
~Cavalry Archer->N/A
~Healer Priest->N/A
~Spy/Assassin/Diplomatic Unit-> Tjatey (vizier)
Siege Stone Thrower->N/A
Siege Bolt Thrower->N/A
~Siege Tower->Wooden Siege Tower
Siege Ram->N/A
~Ship Fishing->Reed Skiff
~Ship Trading->Nmiw
~Ship Light ->Keftiu
~Ship Medium->Kebentui
Ship Siege->N/A

~Unique Civilian Unit->Priest of Ra (priest who also act as scouts, build Obelisks)
~Unique Military Unit-> Wrrt (Superb anti-cavalry soldier)
~Unique Military Unit-> Wrrt Runner (Super fast javelin-wielding infantry, Beefs up Wrrt HP within LOS, good versus cavalry.

~Hero 1 Ramesses->Chariot hero, tramples over scores of units. Sniper ability.
~Hero 2 King Menes->Infantry hero, trains up to 10 Retainers (who don’t loose hit points!!)
~Hero 3 Nefertiti->Heals all units within a certain radius of her. No attack.

Town Center->Niwet (city)
Government Building->Per-aa
Market
House->Per
Temple->Hewet-netjer
Storehouse->N/A
Mining Camp->Ikey-set (stonemason station)
Granary->N/A
Farmland->Kemet (Black Land, Egyptian name for Egypt)
Livestock Pen
Outpost Tower->Khetem
Palisade Wall->Khet-ineb (wood wall)
Palisade Gate->Khet-re-it (wood entrance)
Stone Wall
Stone Wall Tower->Bekhen
Stone Wall Gate
Emissary->Ha-unebu Camp
Smith->
Barracks->Per-wa'ew (soldier house)
Archery Range
Stable->N/A
Siege Workshop->N/A
Naval Yard->A'ha'ew-set (navy station)
Citadel->Nekwet
Academy->Nesew-Wrrt (King('s)Chariots)

Wonder-> Pyramid of Khufu

Unique Building-> Obelisk (temporary structures invisible to the enemy, built by Priests of Ra, they have a huge LOS)
Unique Building-> Mortuary Temple (research unique villager techs)
Unique Building-> Sphinx (limit 1, makes pyramid wonder stronger)

Unique Tech 1 (Age 1) Funerary Rites (villagers gather faster, stronger, less expensive.)
Unique Tech 2 (Age 2) Canopic Jars (villagers gather faster, are stronger, less expensive)
Unique Tech 3 (Age 3) Eye of Horus/Wedjat (villagers gather faster, are stronger, less expensive)
Unique Tech 4 (Age 4) Opet Festival (villagers gather faster, are stronger, less expensive)
***at this point, your villagers reach the standard of other civ's villagers, so you get full advantage of instant resources***
Unique Tech 5 (Age 3) Maryannu (Wrrt are more effective against cavalry.)
Unique Tech 6 (Age 2) Shabtis (Increases the amount of Retainers you can summon from 7 to 14, can summon Retainers again.)

Heres my basic idea. I built them with a defensive tilt. Tell me what you guys think. OP? UP? OK?

I'm having a bit of trouble with finding Egyptian translation sites, since most deal with Hieroglyphs. Not to mention I can't pronounce them...I mean, look at the word for chariot! lol.

P.S. I'll give you guys a short history for each of the terms I used, if thats okay.

-William Wordsworth

[This message has been edited by Cassador_Chris (edited 01-26-2007 @ 08:40 PM).]

posted 08-26-06 00:35 AM EDT (US)     188 / 929  
What do you have cris. egypt? And can you talk M Ruler an get him to give my Germany
posted 08-27-06 00:36 AM EDT (US)     189 / 929  
not officially. But I was given the go-ahead.

But I can't help you with getting Germany. Just design it and get it posted. I think BluntAxe was going to take his time. So, you might get lucky.

-William Wordsworth
posted 08-27-06 10:34 AM EDT (US)     190 / 929  
Thanks,
I have to talk to Blunt Axe and Mythos about it. If i dont get it. Ill probably do thraicans. Also do you know how I can reach both of them.
posted 08-27-06 03:10 PM EDT (US)     191 / 929  
Go ahead and take the civs you want. Just make sure to do research and make sure to think about gameplay as you're doing them. Try to keep them balanced with the other civs of their era. Also, make sure to title your civs, like this with bold tags. Germanians, etc.
posted 08-27-06 05:24 PM EDT (US)     192 / 929  
Thanks, I don't know if Blunt Axe is okay with me taking Germany, but i'll take Sarmatia, and Thrace if you want me to.

[This message has been edited by Brocktree101 (edited 08-27-2006 @ 05:26 PM).]

posted 08-27-06 11:01 PM EDT (US)     193 / 929  
posted 08-28-06 11:39 AM EDT (US)     194 / 929  
Then I guess I'll take Germania, and Thrace. So could you change his name from Germania to mine.

[This message has been edited by Brocktree101 (edited 08-29-2006 @ 10:41 AM).]

posted 08-29-06 01:05 PM EDT (US)     195 / 929  
Done.

All you newer designers. I urge you to focus on the unique aspects of your civilisations. For instance, the Seleucids, they look too much like Greeks and Macedonians for my taste (peltasts etc.). Try to go for an ethnic feel.

Brock: Your Germanians have one too many Unique Military Units. 1 UC and 2 UM units allowed per civ.

[This message has been edited by Mythos_Ruler (edited 08-29-2006 @ 01:10 PM).]

posted 08-29-06 02:01 PM EDT (US)     196 / 929  
No offense,but i dont like the egiptians
posted 08-29-06 02:19 PM EDT (US)     197 / 929  
Thanks a billion Mythos. I won't let you down, and by the way how did you come up with something cool like this? And by the way Abdu, you got a beef with the Egyptians.

Go tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that loyal to them, here we lie

Heed to Sparta, that on this hill, we lie loyal to them still

Go tell to Sparta, what you have read, that loyal to them, we lie now dead...

[This message has been edited by Brocktree101 (edited 08-29-2006 @ 02:20 PM).]

posted 08-29-06 03:06 PM EDT (US)     198 / 929  
What are your conscerns/suggestions Abadu?

-William Wordsworth
posted 08-29-06 05:02 PM EDT (US)     199 / 929  
He probably just wants to criticse
posted 08-29-06 07:10 PM EDT (US)     200 / 929  
No,i dont only want to criticse
My sugestions are only about the name of the regular unit(a more egiptian name instead of "piercing axeman") and for UUs,i was thinking in a pharao chariot(the other parts are good,remenber,its just my opinion,i dont want to ofend you,continue posting your ideas and PLEASE,forgive me if i ofend you)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 6 7 8 9 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 38  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Future Robot, Bonfire, Windstorm, and NewToy Games Forum » [Group Project] "Age of Antiquity"
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames