Future Robot, Bonfire, Windstorm, and NewToy Games Forum

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: [Group Project] "Age of Antiquity"
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 23 24 25 26 27 ··· 38  Next Page »
posted 07-09-06 05:44 PM EDT (US)   

Inspired by these two threads:

What do you think about a Re-make of Age of Empires 2?

AOE4: AOE1 Remake Ideas

What I'd like to do is launch a GROUP PROJECT for anyone on the forums to join. This will be a complete overhaul and remake of the first Age of Empires. Not only a remake, but an overhaul. What does that mean? Well that means we will go deeper into historical gaming than any game Ensemble has yet produced. We will update AOE1 to modern standards of gameplay as well. Each civ will be unique and fresh and most of all historically accurate.

[JPEG, (162.69 KB)]
[JPEG, (334.64 KB)]

What each project member will do is choose 3 civs from the list below to design as he or she sees fit, within the guidelines of the game as I will set up. What you will do then is research each civ to the best of your abilities, fill out the form I provide here and post it in this thread. Be careful not to be too verbose in your design because the forum seems to not like large posts. When everything is done and all civs have been profiled, I will gather everything together and make a giant new thread releasing the game design to the world.

This thread will be for strictly signing up for civilizations to profile (and then posting your results) and for discussing gameplay mechanics of the game and civs. What we want to do is stick to history and stay away from mythology and religion, except when dealing with Temples and Healers/Priests.

I fully expect this to last months, but that's not important. What's important is we all have fun making this and learn more about game design, history, and how they both fit together!

-------------------------
Okay, first, the uber LIST OF CIVILIZATIONS! Choose three from below you'd like to profile (first come first serve). *Note, please choose Vanilla civs first, then move on to the expacks (don't everyone try to gang up on the Greeks and Romans):

Vanilla: "Age of Antiquity: Dawn of Civilization"
- Assyrians :: Mythos_Ruler
- Babylonians :: Empror
- Egyptians :: Cassador_Chris
- Etruscans :: Brocktree101
- Hebrews :: Yamato Take
- Hittites :: Empror
- Kushites (Nubians) :: Empror
- Minoans :: Mythos_Ruler
- Mycenaeans :: egel
- Phoenicians :: GatoFedorento
- Scythians :: Dieneces
- Sumerians :: GatoFedorento

Chocolate: Expack1 "Empires Ascendant"
- Carthaginians :: Yamato Take
- Gauls :: egel + Brocktree
- Hellenes (Greeks) :: Dieneces
- Iberians :: GatoFedorento
- Macedonians :: Mythos_Ruler
- Numidians :: Yamato Take
- Persians :: Mythos_Ruler
- Romans:: egel
- Samnites :: Mythos_Ruler
- Seleucids :: Hosko
- Syracusans :: Empror
- Thracians :: Dieneces

Rocky Road or Strawberry: Expack2 "Empires Besieged"
- Axumites (Ethiopians) :: skystrider
- Britons :: Egel and Brocktree101
- Byzantines (Eastern Romans) :: Empror
- Dacians :: Mythos_Ruler
- Germanians :: Brocktree101
- Han (Chinese) :: MudokonGod
- Huns :: GatoFedorento
- Indians :: Lord Iarune
- Palmyrans :: GatoFedorento
- Parthians :: Empror
- Sarmatians :: egel
- Yamato (Japanese) :: Yamato Take

-------------------------
Next, choose your Civ Bonuses. Bonuses are things like, "Archers +25% HPs" or "Farming 33% more profitable." Please, stick to realistic bonuses for your civs. Make them historically accurate, and again, bonus points to those who come up with original ethnic names for your bonuses.

Bonus 1 - Economic/Civic
Bonus 2 - Military
Bonus 3 - Any

--------------------------
After that, choose the units your civ will field in battle. The research part will be this: Choose units that your civ used in REAL HISTORY. For instance, the Babylonians did *not* use a Quinquireme. However, you can give them a "bireme" class ship for gameplay purposes. The fun part will be finding the NAMES OF EACH UNIT according to the civ you are profiling. For instance, a Greek Infantry Spearman is a Hoplite (hop*lee*tay). Bonus points to those profilers who can give each unit a unique ethnic (non-anglosized) name.

Out of the 33 unit types listed here, I'd recommend your civs have no more than 30 and no less than 20:

Villager Citizen/Peasant (jack of all trades, builder and gatherer)
Villager Slave (a quick gatherer, does not build)
Villager Colonist (a quick builder, does not gather)
Villager Merchant (land trader)

Infantry Militia (every civ; very first military unit; starts as clubman in Stone Age)
Infantry Spearman
Infantry Swordsman
Ranged Slinger (very first ranged unit; starts in Tool Age)
Ranged Skirmisher
Ranged Bowman
Cavalry Scout (very first cavalry unit; can hunt; starts in Tool Age)
Cavalry Spearman
Cavalry Swordsman
Cavalry Skirmisher
Cavalry Archer

Healer Priest
Spy/Assassin/Diplomatic Unit

Siege Stone Thrower
Siege Bolt Thrower
Siege Tower
Siege Ram

Ship Fishing
Ship Trading
Ship Light -> Ship Medium
Ship Siege(rare "super" ship)

Unique Civilian Unit
Unique Military Unit 1
Unique Military Unit 2

Hero 1 (every civ has at least one hero)
Hero 2
Hero 3
Hero 4 (few civs have 4th hero)

*Note: Chariots and Elephants are usually reserved as Unique Units.
*Note: Make Unique Units truly UNIQUE, SPECIAL, and ELITE. For instance, a Hoplite isn't unique (he's just a spearman), but a SPARTIATE is an ELITE form of hoplite that would work well as a UU.

--------------------------
Next, profile the buildings for your civ. The fun part will be, again, to find out ethnic-specific names for each one. Also fun will be to come up with truly special Unique Buildings (listed at the end):

Town Center (upgradeable with different features, like in Battle for Middle Earth II)
Government Building (researches unique techs and "uber" post-Imperial techs, plus trains Unique civilian unit)
Market
House
Temple
Storehouse (gather wood, stone, and gold)
Mining Camp (generates gold like AOE3's Plantation)
Granary (gather food)
Farmland
Livestock Pen (like AOE3)
Outpost Tower
Palisade Wall
Palisade Gate
Stone Wall
Stone Wall Tower
Stone Wall Gate
Emissary (build at Mercenary camps to train mercenaries)
Smith (armory technologies)
Barracks (infantry)
Archery Range (ranged)
Stable (cavalry)
Siege Workshop (siege)
Naval Yard (ships)
Citadel (fort - build limit: 1)
Academy (trains Unique military units)

Wonder (give it a name and a unique bonus)

Unique Building Economic/Civic
Unique Building Military
Unique Building 3 (only a few civs have 3rd Unique Building)

------------------------
Lastly, choose the Unique Techs for your civ. You get one Unique Tech for each Unique Unit or Unique Building in your civ's profile. For instance, if you have 2 Unique Units and 1 Unique Building, then you get 3 Unique Techs.

Unique Tech 1
Unique Tech 2
Unique Tech 6 (Max number, based on max number of UUs and UBs)

-------------------

Don't worry about getting the "format" right. You don't have to do things IN THAT order. You can also easily copy/paste the lists provided above and work from there.

Alright, the floor is now open. Once someone completes his/her 3 civs, that person may then choose 3 more to complete! We have 30+ civs, so lets get going!

[This message has been edited by Mythos_Ruler (edited 08-02-2007 @ 06:37 PM).]

Replies:
posted 11-01-06 05:02 PM EDT (US)     601 / 929  
Probably the former because it is in the Empires Besieged section.

Go tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that loyal to them, here we lie

Heed to Sparta, that on this hill, we lie loyal to them still

Go tell to Sparta, what you have read, that loyal to them, we lie now dead...

posted 11-01-06 05:39 PM EDT (US)     602 / 929  
Zenobian Palmyra. Should have a good mix of Romanized and Hellenized Eastern troops.
posted 11-01-06 08:00 PM EDT (US)     603 / 929  
Hi there guys. Apologies for not posting or helping answer anything. I've been watching the thread but my home connection times out every time I vist HG, so I'm accessing this through a proxy from school. I have 7 or 8 exams coming up so progress on my remaining civs is slow.

I am active and if ANYONE suggests opther wise I will hunt you down and kill you (Gato lol). (/jk)

Here's some ideas for the Mykene Citadel. I thought I'd use a city name. (Nothing so obvious as Knossos etc. though)
Here:
Aptawra
Kóriuthos
Kodonia
Phaistňs
Lásunthos
Latň
Súlimos
Tulisňs
Wínatos

Unfortunately in Linear B there is no differentiation between L and R, and sometimes in some prohellenic words no between D and L(R). If you think any of these would sound better with L not R or vice versa tell me. For more inf clickhere to get the download I posted.

I'd like to know which one you guys fits best as a Citadel name. Or we could have a randomly generated name from the whole selection like boats in Age3

Ceres 629's strategy guides

Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire.

0 A.D
posted 11-01-06 08:22 PM EDT (US)     604 / 929  
I like Phaistos.

[This message has been edited by Mythos_Ruler (edited 11-01-2006 @ 09:14 PM).]

posted 11-02-06 12:53 PM EDT (US)     605 / 929  
Oh I am sorry egel! Didn't mean to upset you... Anyway, if you want to hunt me down, I think you better be saving some money for the plane trip :P

Zenobian Palmyra? That means that queen Zenobia is to be included as a heroine, right?

Long live early music.
posted 11-02-06 01:59 PM EDT (US)     606 / 929  
Sure. Her husband Odainat would be a good choice as well. He was a fighter (although loyal to Rome).

Quote:

Zenobia was a third-century queen of Palmyra, a "warrior queen." Zenobia led her people in a war against Rome, much like Boudica did in England. Zenobia appears to have been an Arab, although she may have had many other dashes of blood in her, including Aramaean. Palmyrene inscriptions are found in the Greek, Latin and Aramaic languages. Although Zenobia claimed to have been a descendent of Cleopatra (of Egypt), there appears to be no concrete evidence of that. She did, however, know the Egyptian language and had a strong predisposition towards the Egyptian culture. Her mother may have been Egyptian. By associating herself with a past, glorious woman warrior, Zenobia understood the power of good public relations.

Zenobia did indeed come from a long history of fabulous Syrian and Abyssinian queens, including the Queen of Sheba. The Assyrian records speak of troublesome Arab queens such as Zabibi, who revolted but was finally subjugated in 738 B.C. Through the years, many powerful queens ruled, both through their husbands and for their offspring. Julia Maesa ruled for her son the Emperor Alexander and accompanied him on a campaign in 234 A.D.

Even 100 years after Zenobia's disappearance, those mighty women warriors continued to rule. For example, there was another Syrian Arab queen named Mawai who rode at the head of her army. She led troops into Phoenicia and Palestine, ravaged the land to the frontiers of Egypt and defeated the Roman army.

This riding into battle was an important element for Zenobia's success. A woman's presence at a battle is an inspiration (rather like a goddess figure) common to the Arabs, in the pre-Islamic tradition of the Lady of Victory. This Lady of Victory, her hair flowing and her body party exposed, appealed to valor and passion.

Zenobia's career was also influenced by the geographical situation of Palmyra, halfway between two mighty and contending empires, one of which was Rome. Zenobia came from a complex civilization, which had been deeply affected by Rome.

In approximately 114 A. D., Palmyra had become part of the Roman Empire, although the Emperor Hadrian allowed the city considerable liberty which enabled Rome to benefit from its renown archers as defenders of his frontier against the Parthians. At the beginning of the third century, Emperior Septimius Severus made Palmyra into a colony and allowed an elected senate to manage its business; many Palmyrenes began adding Roman names to their Semitic ones.

Palmyra was not a remote Bedouin outpost! No, it was a vital trading link to the Mediterrean cities of Phoenicia, Emesa (now known as Homs in Western Syria), Damascus and to Egypt itself. These trading routes provided much money to those in Palmyra and the people became very wealthy. However, the collapse of the Parthian Empire and the Sassanids taking the throne of Persia in 227 A.D. ended this prosperous status quo. It was under these circumstances, in 258 A.D., that Zenobia's husband, Odainat, became a Roman consul. Two years later, the Roman emperor, Valerian was held captive by Sapor I of Persia and was killed. Odainat took to the field with his archers and the cavalry of the desert Arabs. Zenobia was at his side on horseback.

Many conquests were had, including possibly the magnificent treasure of the Persian Emperor. The historians of her era said she was "the better man of the two." Although there is no proof that Zenobia was more courageous than Odainat, she was more reckless. Her voice was clear and manly, useful for rallying the troops. She could walk with her foot soldiers three or four miles. She could drink with the boys; but she was never intoxicated. Those self same historians claimed a certain virginity of Zenobia, never allowing her husband to lay with her unless she could get pregnant.

Ben Jonson writes of her in his "Masque of Queenes" in 1610, and includes an illustration showing her "chaste" in her helmet with long curling hair flowing beneath it, including one exposed breast.

This Chaste Syndrome sits well with a puritanical picture of the warrior queen, the pure figurehead, her holy virginity equated with the holiness of her cause. (Very similar to Queen Elizabeth of England.)

Her husband and his heir to the throne, Hairan, was assassinated. Zenobia had to assume the regency of Palmyra on behalf of her son. Her immediate reaction to her new position was a savage attack against Egypt, taking advantage that the Roman Empire was hard-pressed in Northern Italy by the Goths. By 269, she had secured most of the country; at the same time, Zenobia annexed most of Syria to her kingdom. Within a few years of taking control, she had carved out a vast empire for formerly tiny Palmyra; from Egypt in the south to the Bosphorus in the north. She then declared herself formally independent of Rome.

She controlled many vital trade routes; she ruled with a tolerance, especially towards the Jews of Alexandria. She established relations with the Christian Bishop of Antioch. The final sling against Rome was the minting of Palmyrene money with her likeness on it. Drawing the ire of Rome could not continue unabated; the Emperor Aurelian's first task was to secure the reconquest of Egypt, which was fairly simple. The next campaign took Aurelian to Ankara which, again, was a simple conquest. The Palmyrene Queen had overextended herself.

The Palmyrenes decided to make their stand at the Orontes River, just outside Antioch. The two armies were equally matched, unlike the former two Roman reconquests. Zenobia was seen galloping alongside her troops, transmitting orders. At that point, the Romans pretended to flee, luring the Palmyrenes onward until both men and horses were thoroughly tired. As a result, the cavalry was cut off and underwent a horrible slaughter.

Zenobia fell back to Emesa, and it was here her "last battle" took place. She had approximately 70,000 men left as did Aurelian. In those days, this was a very large army/battle indeed. In the end the Palmyrenes were no match for the seasoned Roman legionaries. But Zenobia herself was not captured; she fell back to Palmyra, which was approximately 100 miles across the desert from the battle. Aurelian followed her; laying siege to the city, he finally "conquered" her city. But still not Zenobia herself. Instead, she sneaked out of the beleaguered city, under darkness, riding a female camel. She got as far as the Euphrates River. Here, she was finally captured, either recognized or betrayed.

Facing Aurelian, she demanded immunity on the grounds of being a woman. It is here at the history of Zenobia becomes vague. One historian claims she committed suicide, much like her hero, Cleopatra. However, other evidence suggests that she reached Rome safely where she was made to walk in the Emperor's triumph. Together with the defeated Goths, Amazon women, and Vandals, walked Zenobia, who had disdained riding in her chariot. She was shackled by golden chains and strode defiantly.

Zenobia, the great survivor, thereafter built herself a new life. She seems to have married a Roman governor and retired to a villa near Tivoli. There was a fifth century bishop of Florence, Zenobius, who may have gotten his name from his ancestor.

posted 11-02-06 07:05 PM EDT (US)     607 / 929  
*laughs* No GatoFedorento, I have better things to waste my money on than chasing you No offence taken in the first place anyway btw.

Anyway, my progress will be slow, like I said, but I will continue. But anyway, what do you guys think about the name for the Mykene citadel building?

0 A.D
posted 11-03-06 11:23 AM EDT (US)     608 / 929  
I know, egel, I was just kidding

Anyway... I don't think I can do better (alone!):

THE PALMYRANS

Bonus 1 :: “Neutrality” – The Palmyrans have an unchangeable “Allied” diplomatic stance with all civs in the first two ages.
Bonus 2 :: “Caravan Routes” – Land Trading 2x more profitable in the first two ages, 33% more profitable after.
Bonus 3 :: All ranged units attack increased by 25%.

Units
Villager Citizen :: Civis
Villager Merchant :: Camel Merchant

Infantry Militia :: Clubman > Axeman
Infantry Spearman :: Syrian Spearman > Syrian Sarisophorus
Infantry Swordsman :: Damascus Militis > Damascus Legionnaire

Ranged Slinger :: Bosra Slinger > Emesa Slinger
Ranged Bowman :: Desert Bowman > Desert Sagittarius

Cavalry Scout :: Scout Eques > Latakia Cavalry
Cavalry Swordsman :: Desert Eques > Desert Cavalry
Cavalry Skirmisher :: Skirmisher Quadriga
Cavalry Archer :: Libanum Mounted Archer > Libanum Hippotoxota

Healer Priest :: Bel Priest
Spy/Assassin/Diplomatic Unit :: Emissarius
(No Spying/Assassination abilities)

Siege Tower :: Covered Ladder
Siege Ram :: Hand Ram

Ship Fishing :: Euphrates Navicula
Ship Trading :: Trading Boat
Ship Light :: Myoparo

Unique Units
Unique Military Unit 1 :: Camel Rider
- Camel Rider with good speed and attack, but low hitpoints.

Unique Military Unit 2 :: Palmyran Archer
- Experienced archers, eventually used by Romans. High attack and ROF.

Heroes
Hero 1 :: Odainat
Husband of Queen Zenobia. Odainat fought against the Perisans on behalf of the Roman Empire. Receives a free Roman soldier each minute he lives.

Hero 2 :: Queen Zenobia
- Zenobia is a famous Palmyran warrior queen, which inspired soldiers by taking part in the battles. The Palmyran empire reached its golden age under her control. All units within her (huge) LOS have their attack and speed increased by 33%.

Buildings
Town Centre :: Civic Center
Government Building :: Senate
Market :: Agora
House :: Aedicula
Temple :: Mausoleum
Storehouse
Mining Camp :: Metallum
Granary :: Horreum
Farmland
Livestock Pen
Outpost Tower
Palisade Wall
Palisade Gate
Stone Wall
Stone Wall Tower
Stone Wall Gate
Emissary
Smith :: Ferrarius
Barracks
Archery Range
Stable :: Stabulo
Siege Workshop
Naval Yard :: Navalis
Citadel :: Arx
Academy

Wonder :: Temple of Bel
- Increases trading profit by 25% (including Market buy/sell taxes).

Unique Buildings
Unique Building Economic/Civic :: Funeral Tower
- Generates 100 gold for each killed unit within LOS.

Unique Techs
Unique Tech 1 :: Tolerance and Diplomacy
- Emissary built instantly.
- Hiring Mercenaries is 50% cheaper.

Unique Tech 2 :: Balsam of Jericho
- All units hitpoints increased by 20%.

Unique Tech 3 :: Bitumen of the Dead Sea
- All buildings hitpoints increased by 20%.

Long live early music.

[This message has been edited by GatoFedorento (edited 11-09-2006 @ 01:21 PM).]

posted 11-03-06 11:32 AM EDT (US)     609 / 929  
IMHO, you could use a few Latin/Roman and Aramaic unit names.

For instance, swordsman = legionnaire. The Palmyrans were basically Romanized Syrians. (y)

PS: Palmyrans Linked to O.P.

[This message has been edited by Mythos_Ruler (edited 11-03-2006 @ 11:33 AM).]

posted 11-03-06 01:33 PM EDT (US)     610 / 929  
Yes, you're right, but I'm not really sure where to use Latin and Aramaic... I'm a bit confused about that :S

Any suggestions for the upgraded version of Clubman?

But what do you think of Palmyrans, overall? They are not easy... :\

P.S. You can add Gauls to the OP too. I think they're in page 23... And egel should maybe take care of the bonuses and unique techs of the Gauls.

Long live early music.
posted 11-03-06 02:00 PM EDT (US)     611 / 929  
About the Gauls, I'll wait until Egel posts the final Gaul profile, or at least his working copy of Brocktree's Gauls, because Egel can't very well go in and edit Brock's post.

Infantry Militia line could easily be something like:

Clubman (age 1) -> Axeman (age 2) -> Peasant Militia (Age 3)

When in doubt, come up with something that works, or just don't use it. You don't have to have an upgrade past Axeman.

posted 11-03-06 02:57 PM EDT (US)     612 / 929  
Better now or what? :\...

Long live early music.
posted 11-06-06 03:32 PM EDT (US)     613 / 929  
Sorry about this Mythos, but could you post me a link to Brocktree's Gauls so I can repost with an editrd version of them, because I still cannot reply to anything from my home connection (it times out if I try) and for some reason I cannot see Brocktree's post with the Gauls on it through the school network (something to do with the proxy I think).
Cheers mate.

Gato, those Palmyrans look really cool.

0 A.D
posted 11-06-06 07:42 PM EDT (US)     614 / 929  
posted 11-07-06 08:31 PM EDT (US)     615 / 929  
THE PALMYRANS

Bonus 1 :: “Neutrality” – The Palmyrans have an unchangeable “Neutral” diplomatic stance with all civs in the first two ages.

uh... i'd stay in the first 2 ages as them...

posted 11-07-06 11:34 PM EDT (US)     616 / 929  
I think that should be left for a set time limit or something. 5-6 minutes, say.

"You cannot discover an inhabited land. Otherwise I could cross the Atlantic and 'discover' England."
- Dekhatkadons, Onondaga Iroquois chief.
posted 11-08-06 01:42 AM EDT (US)     617 / 929  
posted 11-08-06 04:30 PM EDT (US)     618 / 929  
I thought about the "2 ages" thing because Palmyrans kept their neutrality and trading power at first, but when the Parthian empire fell and they were threatened by Romans, their economy declined and they started to fight and conquer.

But if you think it's not suitable, I can change.

For Palmyrans, I was thinking in a bonus where none of the civs could attack each other. For example, if you were Palmyran and if your opponent was playing as Romans, no one could attack each other during the first 2 ages... I think there's no problem with that, it is a bonus for both civs eventually...

Sth like... "Bonus 1 :: “Neutrality” – The Palmyrans have an unchangeable “Allied” diplomatic stance with all civs in the first two ages."

Sth like this? Please let me know your opinion.

Long live early music.
posted 11-08-06 05:37 PM EDT (US)     619 / 929  
posted 11-08-06 06:47 PM EDT (US)     620 / 929  
Cheers for that Mythos.

0 A.D
posted 11-08-06 10:34 PM EDT (US)     621 / 929  
Are you guys actually making a game (like Napoleonic Era) of just thinking about possibilities?

If it's the former and you actually do it you are saints and deserve a shrine on ESO.

"My fort was razed by cougars."
posted 11-09-06 04:57 AM EDT (US)     622 / 929  
Well, we don't know yet... if it happens at all it'll probably be a 0 A.D. mod. A big one at that. It seems intimidating, but I suppose we'd be going one-by-one with the Bronze age civs first, which should be easier if we just mod existing 0 A.D. units.

"You cannot discover an inhabited land. Otherwise I could cross the Atlantic and 'discover' England."
posted 11-09-06 01:28 PM EDT (US)     623 / 929  
You could try to mod AoE III,we have some in game models that can work,plus,0 AD is a GREAT game,but we still have many time before it get launched
And balance ALL of those civs would be a nightmare,you can choose the x bests and make thge other as AoE III natives(but more important,pheraps atacking you and having a AI)
posted 11-09-06 07:03 PM EDT (US)     624 / 929  
Balancing is helped by the list of "Standard" units. These standard units will countr each other, generally, no matter what civ. All civs have the same basic tech tree.
posted 11-09-06 08:34 PM EDT (US)     625 / 929  
All standard unit types will look relatively similar. Yes, hoplitai will look different to triarii, but most units will appear fairly similar, and will have similar stats. I think that all civs have very strong bonuses that counter each other out. Obviously the Greeks, Celts and Romans have stronger heavy infantry than most, if not all civs, but others will make up for it with better ranged infantry or cavalry - which should balance itself out. I think the only major problem is that this could potentially mean the spamming of a single unit (though this tends to be historical) and balancing the unique units.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 23 24 25 26 27 ··· 38  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Future Robot, Bonfire, Windstorm, and NewToy Games Forum » [Group Project] "Age of Antiquity"
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames