• Campaign: Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic by Revan ~ Download ~

• Campaign: Station X39 by Empire of Darkness ~ Download ~

• Campaign: Zam Wesell - No Fee is to Big by Alexus ~ Download ~

• Campaign: Station X39 - Special Edition by Empire of Darkness ~Download ~

• Campaign: Star Wars - Dark Forces by Han Katarn 425 ~ Download ~

• Campaign: The Jade Project by Empire of Darkness ~ Download ~

• Campaign: BattleFront II by Dark Master Lord ~ Download ~

• Campaign: High Concentration by Grey Fox ~ Download ~

• Campaign: A Pale Tear - Episode I by Blackmoon ~ Download ~ New!

____________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________

DESIGNERS SOURCES

• Star Wars Timeline by Darth Bandon
    This is the Star Wars Timeline. You can arquire many ideas for new cpns about before or after the Star Wars era. Maybe it's not official but I think it's pretty close to the right official one.
  • Star Wars Galaxy Map
    This is the Star Wars Galaxy Map. Here you can find all the planets of the Star Wars Galaxy. You can arquire informations about the exact location of each planet. This site was given by ThePunkGuy.
  • A Designer's Guide to Preparing for Release by Boba Fett & Zara
    Welcome to A Designers Guide to preparing for release, this guide will teach you how to tell if your campaign is really ready for release. I know I am not an expert on this matters So I wont try to be. Let's learn this together and maybe it will help me too(Note: I assume that you already have a showcase, if you don't and need help read Zara's Guide on how to Make a Proper Campaign Showcase.)
  • Raven Studios: Map Tutorial - Forest by Bendak
    Bendak was designing some forest maps, and he thought he was doing this always in a same pattern. So he thought; why not post it here? This is what you get; a nice tutorial to make a good (eyecandy) forest, in a couple of steps. This can be quite useful for newbies and even for experienced designers. Have a look here.
  • A Designer's Guide to Creating a Quality Scenario by Echuu
    Greetings, fellow scenario designers. There are so many FAQs and Guides out there on how to use the scenario editor, but I've created this guide to help designers put those skills to good use. For those of you out there that are just learning the ways of the editor and have big plans for future campaigns, this guide may be of some use. This guide will show you each step you should take to create a quality piece of work to people's liking. It will show you what you should do to get started on your scenario, and everything you should consider when in the designing process of the scenario.
  • AI Scripting Guide - Part I by Wok
  • AI Scripting Guide - Part II by Wok
    Welcome to my article about AI Scripting. If you want to know what AI scripting is, or how to do it, you've come to the right place! This guide will teach you the basic principles of creating AI scripts, and some more advanced techniques to improve your abilities. This guide was made with the intent of teaching people how to make AI for scenaio design purposes, but hopefully everybody will be able to make use of it! Happy scripting!
  • Trigger Walkthrough by Angel AoErat
    Here you can see a great walkthrough of AoErat. You can check all the process for creating triggers. A very useful guys especially for newbies and for oldies who want to remembers some things. You can know learn how to make your own triggers very easily, by following the writed procces from AoErat and you will be surely very pleased from your work.
  • Trigger Conditions & Effects by Angel AoErat
    Listed below is each condition and effect included in SWGB, along with a description of its use.
  • Scenario Design Help Thread by Echuu
    This is the Scenario Design Help Thread. Here you can ask about any problems you have with the designing of a scenario. It's sure that somebody more experienced will ask you soon. This thread was made by the moderator Echuu.
  • Official Bitmap Request Thread by Blackmoon
    This is the official Bitmap Request Thread. Here you can request your bitmap for your new campaign. Also you can make questions about bitmap making and palleting programms. This thread was made by Blackmoon.
  • Scenario Editor Guide by SCN Punk
    This is the Scenario Editor Guide. In this editor, there are several conditions and effects to understand and use to their full potential. As you can imagine, this can grow confusing and a detailed list of their abilities and how they work would be useful. The editor also contains many tricks and various ways to design eye candy. Along with this editor, there is bugs that will possibly ruin your game or bugs you can exploit to make your scenario more interesting. This thread was made by the legendary SCN Punk.
  • Scenario Guide - Part I by Leon Kennedy
  • Scenario Guide - Part II by Leon Kennedy
  • Scenario Guide - Part III by Leon Kennedy
  • Scenario Guide - Part IV by Leon Kennedy
    A great guide, made from Leon Kennedy, proud member of Independent Narrative Designs. It's one, more comprehensive look behind scenario designign, and generall stuff.
  • RPG scn making guide by The Crazy Person
    This is your complete guide to making a worthwhile RPG campaign or senario. For starters, it must have a decent storyline that will keep players interested. You must develope the storyline through the gameplay. Your main character/characters should be thought out and developed. The senarios must be put together in a manner that players can understand what is going on. And, of course, good map design and triggerwork is required.
  • Your design groupd creation guide by The Crazy Person
    A great guide with 4 parts, which you must take under your consideration, if you want to create your very own design group.
  • Star Wars Randon Name Generator
    This is the Star Wars Randon Name Generator site. If you are facing problems of making names for your cpn's heros you just have to generate some of them in this great site.
  • Story Guideline by Empire of Darkness
    These are more guidelines than an actual guide. No one can be taught to come up with a good story. This is here more so to show a process of making a good story, and how it can evolve from incredibly odd, to a well thought out plot.
  • A guide to get your cpn perfected by Bendak
    This is a great guide from Bendak. It's basically a guide to perfect your existing scenario. I'm sure this is helpful to everyone in the community.
  • Map Design Guide by Sumo
    The idea of this guide is to cover a lot of areas, fairly briefly, instead of covering one specific area in detail. The guide is also more like 'My advice' than the law, and a lot of it is down to personal preference and experimentation. Experimenting is in my opinion one of the most important parts of map design as you discover a lot of things that work well, SO EXPERIMENT!

____________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________

STAR WARS GB HEAVEN SCN DESIGN EVENTS

There were many great contests passed from our forums with big participation from very good designers. Still there are many pretty good contests in progress where everybody can participate. Check them and please give me a note if something has changed:

• The Continuous Screenshot Competition by Epic Commander ~ New!

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 06-28-2013 @ 11:53 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 06-10-05 10:12 AM EDT (US)     1 / 493  
    There's mine and Echuu's campaign too, but we don't have a showcase yet. We will however have a demo soon. The name is yet to be determined.

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
    || ´ŠOŢ .◊ ŤΡМ ◊. SLX˜ ||
    || ÄŘĿŦŔ .◊ ŦŚŤĮ ◊. ĶǾŤ ||
    @)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@

[This message has been edited by Tevious (edited 06-10-2005 @ 12:48 PM).]

posted 06-10-05 10:13 AM EDT (US)     2 / 493  
    Just say it, make a link and I will add it...

:| Darth Bandon |:
    :| Free Lance |:
    posted 06-10-05 11:25 AM EDT (US)     3 / 493  
    Theres mine too. Clone Conquest: The Heat of War.
    http://swgb.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=6,7580,0,10

[This message has been edited by monkeydash (edited 06-10-2005 @ 11:25 AM).]

posted 06-10-05 11:35 AM EDT (US)     4 / 493  

Quote:

monkeydash your campaign has been added.

I'm really waiting for SCN PUNK new campaign.

[This message has been edited by Darth Bandon (edited 06-10-2005 @ 11:48 AM).]

posted 06-10-05 12:43 PM EDT (US)     5 / 493  

Quote:

I'm really waiting for ex-SCN PUNK new campaign.

Fixed.

SCN Punk no longer exists. This is a project that me and Ech are doing independently.

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
    @)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@
    posted 06-10-05 12:50 PM EDT (US)     6 / 493  
    Wow... a new Tevious cpn.

*Loads 'scenario' folder into cannon.*

Boba Fettucinni said "Just a note to all.. Alexus is a masculine name as well. In fact it is Second Declension Masculine, Nominative Singular (meaning its a masculine noun, and thats the case used to make a singular subject in a sentence)in Latin."

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
    posted 06-10-05 02:53 PM EDT (US)     7 / 493  
    I have a scenario I want to submit, but the submit form keeps on saying I have to fill in all required fields(which I did.)
    posted 06-10-05 02:55 PM EDT (US)     8 / 493  
    I am glad hearing that Tevious and Echuu are still designing.
    Also I think that the Raven S. guys have some projects too.

-- Revan--

u called down the thunder...
    ...now reap the whirlwind !
    posted 06-10-05 03:14 PM EDT (US)     9 / 493  
    Raven? There were no news from it for a long time, is it dead?
    posted 06-10-05 05:21 PM EDT (US)     10 / 493  
    Raven is dead.
    posted 06-10-05 06:51 PM EDT (US)     11 / 493  
    We all hate the game now, so now Raven is that bird your cat just killed and put on the doorstep for you to see.
    posted 06-10-05 06:58 PM EDT (US)     12 / 493  
    Way to generalize!

GB is still a great game. You can do almost whatever you want in the SCN Editor, and have a great deal of fun playing regular 'ol DM's online.

[This message has been edited by The Peregrine (edited 06-10-2005 @ 06:59 PM).]

posted 06-10-05 07:55 PM EDT (US)     13 / 493  
    uhhh.. im making a campagian there was a post... but it was overrun by spam in 3 seconds.... it was:

The Rebellion: Fight for Freedom

--==Blue 5 Standing by!==--
    posted 06-10-05 08:13 PM EDT (US)     14 / 493  
    Hmmm... although not overly proud of my linear campaign so far (it's my very first), I think I'll speed things up a bit so I can make a showcase.

Current Campaign:
    Star Wars - Republic Commando:
    SHIFTING ALLEGIANCE
    5% Complete
    posted 06-10-05 08:15 PM EDT (US)     15 / 493  

Quote:

We all hate the game now

That is exactly why I decided to make MY campaign in the first place. I want to "revive" the game, if you will, and tell a story that hasn't been told before (most sw fans don't know about Kyle Katarn).

I feel almost as though it's a duty.

₪══════Freelance Forever!══════₪
    ▓┼┼┼H@ñ Kãtã®n 4²5┼┼┼▓
    ▓┼┼Father of Ðark Forces ┼┼▓
    ₪════════════════════════════════₪
    The ability to destroy a planet is insignifigant next to the taste of a kiwi.

posted 06-10-05 08:30 PM EDT (US)     16 / 493  
    There is JediJaks's new Battlefront.
    posted 06-10-05 10:37 PM EDT (US)     17 / 493  
    Star Wars - Republic Trooper

It is uploaded, and it's "Monté" not Monti.

<|N|>
    //_\\
    posted 06-11-05 03:06 AM EDT (US)     18 / 493  
    STAR WARS Episode III Revenge of the Sith by Farlander and Commander Merai

Quote:
    Soon the Sith will have their revenge!!!

====:[ BODiN ]:====
    ====:[ Space Commander|Core Conquest ]:====
    ====:[ EAW DEMO Modding Guide for Newbies ]:====
    posted 06-11-05 12:28 PM EDT (US)     19 / 493  
    Sorry Monté. I just edited...

{EDITED}

posted 06-11-05 12:48 PM EDT (US)     20 / 493  
    Return of the Jedi by Alexus... no showcase yet.

Boba Fettucinni said "Just a note to all.. Alexus is a masculine name as well. In fact it is Second Declension Masculine, Nominative Singular (meaning its a masculine noun, and thats the case used to make a singular subject in a sentence)in Latin."

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
    posted 06-11-05 01:47 PM EDT (US)     21 / 493  
    Remove Conderacy Strike, it's cancelled.

LOONEYRABBIT2005
    posted 06-11-05 05:37 PM EDT (US)     22 / 493  

Quote:

SCN Punk no longer exists.

I really miss SCN Punk. It was the golden age of SWGB campaigns when they were around even though there's been fairly good campaigns since then.
    posted 06-11-05 06:56 PM EDT (US)     23 / 493  

Quote:

I really miss SCN Punk. It was the golden age of SWGB campaigns

Well, with the release of mine and Ech's campaign, perhaps we can all advance to the Technology Age of SWGB campaigns. It will be without a doubt the most complex system ever created for AOK/SWGB.

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
    @)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@
    posted 06-11-05 07:15 PM EDT (US)     24 / 493  
    I'm looking forward to this new campaign, that I am calling (for now) 'The Chronicles of Falco Talon'.
    posted 06-11-05 07:27 PM EDT (US)     25 / 493  
    If your far enough in the campaign, TVS. I would love to preview it for www.total-designer.net.
    posted 06-11-05 08:54 PM EDT (US)     26 / 493  
    Lol, get ready to perfect your scenarios and take a lot of screenshots

₪══════Freelance Forever!══════₪
    ▓┼┼┼H@ñ Kãtã®n 4²5┼┼┼▓
    ▓┼┼Father of Ðark Forces ┼┼▓
    ₪════════════════════════════════₪
    The ability to destroy a planet is insignifigant next to the taste of a kiwi.

posted 06-11-05 09:25 PM EDT (US)     27 / 493  

Quote:

If your far enough in the campaign, TVS. I would love to preview it for www.total-designer.net.

I'm still piecing together the battle system, none of the other gameplay elements have been worked on yet, just brainstormed. The demo will have nothing to do with the story and will only show off some of the gameplay and the battle system. This is so that when you play the actual campaign, you won't want to skip through the part that was in the demo because you played it a hundred times already.

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
    @)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@

[This message has been edited by Tevious (edited 06-11-2005 @ 09:29 PM).]

posted 06-11-05 09:52 PM EDT (US)     28 / 493  
    i dont like total designer...

don't know why.

posted 06-11-05 10:50 PM EDT (US)     29 / 493  
    I was waiting for Total-Designer to pick up here...I don't know if it ever did. Given the age of this game, and the new games on the horizon, I find that entering Total-Designer at this stage would be foolish; the quality of scenarios has decreased since the disolve of the older design groups.

Whoa.
    posted 06-11-05 11:28 PM EDT (US)     30 / 493  
    just so you know me darth fett nad anakin solo are making a episode V campaign...

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
    SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Designing Central
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames